TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I stand corrected:

Based upon evidence and interviews, a Dallas healthcare executive, 33, who was connected to Bevers on both Facebook and LinkedIn, is listed as "another person of interest", although investigators don't think he's the one who sent the freakish message to Bevers. Tri-County Sun Times http://thevillagessuntimes.com/2016/05/07/woman-found-dead-at-texas-church-had-wounds-to-head-chest/

Really sorry. I had passing bad info. I'm going to bed now.

Thanks.

Interesting that the media is now calling the messages freakish. They don't know that, I'm assuming. Sigh.

jmo

Hi Everyone,

There is confusion caused by the guest I had on my show Thursday. He is a wonderful guy. Scott Brooks is a publisher for the Waxahachie Media Group/North Texas Senior Group. He lives in the town and, as I say on my show, he has the finger on the pulse of the community.

On my show he said the woman with the broken foot was African-American. I believe that is incorrect. I have since spoken to another reporter in the area and was told the woman with the broken foot is a Caucasian.

So, let's assume for the sake of our sanity that there is only one woman with a broken foot and she is Caucasian.

Thanks Everyone.

Tricia

Anyway... The people named in the affidavits and warrants are the suspects at this time. That is clear. You will notice many of them have something in common. Some have been cleared, like creepy message guy, some have not. I think broadening the scope stirs imagination, and 'what if' speculation that is sometimes of benefit, but also acts as a distraction from what we KNOW is fact. It's getting a bit deep, if you know what I mean. Just my two cents.

It might be clear to you but this is only your opinion. Unless you have a link to back up these so-called "facts"

What are they?

Okay, reasons why someone might have been in the church besides looking for Missy.

1. Burglar looking for something of value.

2. Someone defacing the church, vandalizing a religious place. Even a hate crime toward the church hoping to instill fear in others. A brazen crime.

3. A person on the autism spectrum who is fascinated with firemen and police. He has his own little kit of breaching tools and special clothing. Watches youtube videos about his heroes using their tools. Breaks into church to be just like them.

4. Gamer dude who is acting out his video fantasy.

5. Unscrupulous contractor, hoping to get some contract work, damages the HVAC or plumbing system. Makes it look like a burglary to cover his handiwork.

And I can't take credit for any of these scenarios. It's ideas others floated around on the early threads. We've since learned some more about her personal life, but nothing I've learned has ruled out other possibilities.

My bad, I stand corrected:

Based upon evidence and interviews, a Dallas healthcare executive, 33, who was connected to Bevers on both Facebook and LinkedIn, is listed as "another person of interest", although investigators don't think he's the one who sent the freakish message to Bevers. Tri-County Sun Times http://thevillagessuntimes.com/2016/05/07/woman-found-dead-at-texas-church-had-wounds-to-head-chest/

Really sorry. I hate passing bad info. I'm going to bed now.

Hey, this is why we post links....shuts naysayers up, and it keeps us from making easy-to-make mis-statements. BTDT.

Now you can join the "Got a link?" crowd. :)

So BB drove MB truck to funeral? If I were at a friend's funeral and saw their vehicle, I personally would think, "Oh, hey, so and so is here," out of habit/instinct, and then realize, "Oh, no they're not..." Seems like an odd thing to do and kind of insensitive, IMO.

Edited because someone else already answered a question from waaaay back.

Trying to catch up...this could take me a few hours. Need popcorn, lol.

Hey, this is why we post links....shuts naysayers up, and it keeps us from making easy-to-make mis-statements. BTDT.

Now you can join the "Got a link?" crowd. :)

No problem there, I'm the guy that screams "SOURCE!" at the top of his lungs until he has no friends. But even I make mistakes, unlikely as it may seem. : )

Hi Everyone,

There is confusion caused by the guest I had on my show Thursday. He is a wonderful guy. Scott Brooks is a publisher for the Waxahachie Media Group/North Texas Senior Group. He lives in the town and, as I say on my show, he has the finger on the pulse of the community.

On my show he said the woman with the broken foot was African-American. I believe that is incorrect. I have since spoken to another reporter in the area and was told the woman with the broken foot is a Caucasian.

So, let's assume for the sake of our sanity that there is only one woman with a broken foot and she is Caucasian.

Thanks Everyone.

Tricia
Okay, thanks for the clarification. Then it should be pretty obvious whom these people are talking about, considering there's only one women who fits that description on the warrant list and she doesn't seem to be connected to MB in any other way (or at least as far as we could discern via online sleuthing.) I guess we'll find out sooner rather than later, if that rumor pans out, since the police seem to be checking her out closely (trash, phone etc.)

Its possible, they got it back on the 21st iirc, and then she as buried on that Saturday. My bro drove my sis in law blazer to hers...

It stated in that first link : Missy Bevers’ truck is parked back in her family’s driveway for the first time since her murder. What I find interesting is that the perp was seen opening the double doors where the bottom opened up and they looked up as if it surprised them that the door was split.. then opened the top. This was at 1:11 in that video.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/21/...tems-from-murdered-fitness-instructors-truck/

Okay, thanks for the clarification. Then it should be pretty obvious whom these people are talking about, considering there's only one women who fits that description on the warrant list and she doesn't seem to be connected to MB in any other way (or at least as far as we could discern via online sleuthing.) I guess we'll find out sooner rather than later, if that rumor pans out, since the police seem to be checking her out closely (trash, phone etc.)
Obviously you are saying the killer is CT correct? The one with the husband that is a Camp Gladiator instructor. If you look farther into her Facebook page you can see pictures of her broken foot and even a pic of her in heals where it looks like she's favoring her right foot to go to the right

Okay, reasons why someone might have been in the church besides looking for Missy.

1. Burglar looking for something of value.

2. Someone defacing the church, vandalizing a religious place. Even a hate crime toward the church hoping to instill fear in others. A brazen crime.

3. A person on the autism spectrum who is fascinated with firemen and police. He has his own little kit of breaching tools and special clothing. Watches youtube videos about his heroes using their tools. Breaks into church to be just like them.

4. Gamer dude who is acting out his video fantasy.

5. Unscrupulous contractor, hoping to get some contract work, damages the HVAC or plumbing system. Makes it look like a burglary to cover his handiwork.

And I can't take credit for any of these scenarios. It's ideas others floated around on the early threads. We've since learned some more about her personal life, but nothing I've learned has ruled out other possibilities.
Okay let's assume any of these possibilities are true. Why kill her? The person is already dressed in police gear. They could easily pretend to be a cop and get out of the situation, even if it was a burgular. IMO none of these scenarios are likely.

1. Nothing of value was taken. I would imagine they would have found at least something of value within 30 minutes
2. I would think someone wanting to vandalize the church would do much more damage, not just breaking windows. Obviously had plenty of time to do so.
3. Idk what to say about this, just seems extremely unlikely.
4. Also very far fetched imo
5. But the HVAC system and plumbing weren't damaged, right? Once again, you can do alot of damage to a building in 30 minutes. This person was strolling around very slowly. Doesn't seem likely.

I guess there is a small possibility that someone was in the church for a reason other than killing her, freaked out when they saw her and murdered her. It's possible, but not probable.

riginally Posted by NoMam View Post
If it was just recorded, not uploaded/streamed... only if LE has the phone, and even then a person could make it un-retrievable, password protected, encrypted, etc

What? English please! [emoji6] What's Cellbrite? What was faxed? The texts?

Go read the LinkedIn search warrants, in them you will find 2 Emergency Data Requests. MPD CID unit faxed them to Linkedin

I don't recall who created these screen captures but here they are:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Every time I see this now it just screams a certain Individual to me....it just seems so obvious. And I really hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member