TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still something very off to me about the Father-in -law. And the perp's gait and his are too exact for me.

Happy Mothers Day To All Moms!

Thank you Littletipsy! I so wish the same to every mommy here :rose:

Mothers are sometimes the magic pill that heals pain, mends broken hearts and eases life troubles.

But mainly, mothers are the loving glue that joins families and societies together!

Here in Portugal Mothers day is in the first Sunday of May :heartbeat:

heart-clipart-heart_clipart.png

Facebook automatically pulls random old posts up. This week it reminded me that I became friends with someone 3 years ago and encouraged me to post about it.

Good point! As a non-FB person I would have never thought about that!

Respectfully I have not seen much of a physical profile given of the Suspect. Matter of fact, MPD even made a correction stating they don't know if it was a male or female.
This is the description given in the SW for AT&T Targeted numbers Affidavit and Warrant dated 4/25/16 and filed 5/3/2016.

The unknown suspect dressed in police tactical/riot gear, obtained forcible entry to the
location of the murder, to-wit, the Creekside Church, and appears on the Creekside
Church surveillance videos. The unknown suspect is the only person detected within the
building during a period of approximately thirty (30) minutes when the victim and
decedent, Terri "Missy" Leann Bevers, was murdered, and it is reasonably believed that
the said unknown suspect is responsible in part or in full for murdering Ms. Bevers. It has
not been determined that the suspect in this MURDER is if fact a male in the police
tactical/riot gear. In certain portions of the footage the suspect appears to have what has
been described as a feminine sway or walk. The footage also indicates that the suspect
has a distinct walk that is indicative of some type injury which effects the right leg/foot.

And we have a very grainy video, made of spliced together set of sections from video thate we do not know time frame order of - except when Suspect is trying to open the door that was at 358, at least 8 min after the MPD stated first came onto camera.

I don't think we can necessarily take the times as necessarily accurate:
Police said the indoor surveillance system at the church is motion-activated and that results in different time sequences. If there was no movement captured by the camera system, the video would stop recording. Video surveillance times are approximate, police said.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...in-Bevers-Murder-Investigation-376770941.html
This points to the problem LE has been having patching together the footage from the different cameras:
The church’s cameras were motion-activated, causing recordings in different sequences, but police have been able to stitch together a better timeline, which they also released Friday.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html
I'd take LE's times with a grain of salt as they're trying to reverse engineer into this, which is also why different times have been released in different documents. Certain times may possibly be more accurate than others (like if the gun shop camera runs 24/7 and is time stamped, which would show the arrival of Missy and camper #1). Also maybe some church cameras are time stamped but not others. I really don't think we have enough to go off of to be certain of the timing.

I think it very odd, AT canceled classes at the last minute. Maybe he thinks next week will be a busy time???

:hills:

IMHO

Maybe his spouse is stressed and unhappy that he scheduled for Mo.Day JMO

I think it very odd, AT canceled classes at the last minute. Maybe he thinks next week will be a busy time???

:hills:

IMHO

Just a thought: Maybe be the attendees are cancelling and he didn't have enough to warrant (no pun intended) a class.

Can anyone more knowledgeable about legal matters advise us as to what what the laws are regarding spouses and involvement in crimes such as murder? Let's say a person murders someone and the spouse truly has no idea but has started to wonder about certain things over time. They start putting the pieces together in their mind and may be suspicious and may even have some evidence that LE would find beneficial. If LE does end up arresting the murderer and the spouse hasn't necessarily hidden evidence but has sort of ignored it, is the spouse culpable in any way?

And spouses can't be forced to testify against one another, right?

Yes, FB does do some odd things I don't like. Am seriously considering deactivating my account. Especially after all this.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Gladly I never had one and never will..............JMO

And the class may have even been a mother's day gift!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lol I've been advised to never give gym memberships or these types of classes as a gift for a woman. Agreed, it does look odd, Any mention of refund or rescheduling?

I put together a timeline for this case, but it's too big to post here, so there is a PDF here I am still combing through everything posted here, trying to fill in details.ETA: let me know of any errors, thanks.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Maybe his spouse is stressed and unhappy that he scheduled for Mo.Day JMO
I'm not sure how I keep multi quoting. But since I did, these are both good points. I'd be annoyed about my husband working voluntarily (in close physical contact with multiple women) on Mother's Day (and another family event ). It's also possible people are dropping out and Mother's Day was a good excuse. Cancelling next week makes no sense if Mother's Day was the true reason.
Just a thought: Maybe be the attendees are cancelling and he didn't have enough to warrant (no pun intended) a class.

I noticed that RB's wife and exwife are Facebook friends. I think that speaks well of that family. Shows that people in that family can get along. This (and many other things) makes me less likely to think of RB as connected. Personally, this is interesting to me because I was convinced that video of perp was male, so at least I am open minded enough to change with more evidence ... Also makes me glad LE is taking time gathering clues. But this case is sobering. Shows how people can get dragged into something that they had no part in ... (I am also open minded enough to realize I could be wrong with this latest idea!)

I don't feel enough suspicion toward any one person yet, so this is just my opinion and an observation of the situation.....if I did suspect RB, this info would actually make me more likely to believe it. Before, when it came out it was the ex wife that wrote the letter it seemed unlikely for her to want to protect him. Now, it comes out they are all friendly so maybe she would want to after all.

lol I've been advised to never give gym memberships or these types of classes as a gift for a woman. Agreed, it does look odd, Any mention of refund or rescheduling?
Lol I was thinking more a gift to themselves or "honey this is what I want." I agree a gym membership is a bad idea out of the blue! 😅

Can anyone more knowledgeable about legal matters advise us as to what what the laws are regarding spouses and involvement in crimes such as murder? Let's say a person murders someone and the spouse truly has no idea but has started to wonder about certain things over time. They start putting the pieces together in their mind and may be suspicious and may even have some evidence that LE would find beneficial. If LE does end up arresting the murderer and the spouse hasn't necessarily hidden evidence but has sort of ignored it, is the spouse culpable in any way?

And spouses can't be forced to testify against one another, right?

Spousal or marital privilege is not absolute. Here's one link:

Marriage has its privileges. But “privilege” has a special meaning under the law: protection from being forced to testify about communications between yourself and a person with whom you have a special relationship, such as a spouse. However, the spousal privilege is not absolute and comes with several exceptions and conditions.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...spouses-be-forced-testify-against-one-another

Who can blame him for canceling classes? I don't know Why he did.

It must be difficult living around all the speculation and rumors, particularly if people are innocent.

IMOO.
It might sound rude and insensitive from afar but in quick cancelling of 2 classes I hope the refunds of $3,000 was mentioned

I'm not sure how I keep multi quoting. But since I did, these are both good points. I'd be annoyed about my husband working voluntarily (in close physical contact with multiple women) on Mother's Day (and another family event ). It's also possible people are dropping out and Mother's Day was a good excuse. Cancelling next week makes no sense if Mother's Day was the true reason.

Exactly! If rumors on the ground are swirling, some participants may be a little on edge about attending his class.

Hi! First time poster here ... :)

I've noticed your observations as well. And referencing your first question, Proverbs 19:21 has either since been removed or was never there (I viewed her FB page a few days ago and don't recall it being there).

I'm in total agreement with observation 3.

Edit: added the word either

Huh. AT cancelled his classes for the next two weeks per his fb. Wonder if he thinks he'll be busy elsewhere...jmo/QUOTE]

Or, he's innocent, and reading this and other online speculation and feeling persecuted, kinda of like having a pack of baying wolves surrounding your house... jmo

Hi! First time poster here ... :)

I've noticed your observations as well. And referencing your first question, Proverbs 19:21 has since been removed or was never there (I viewed her FB page a few days ago and don't recall it being there).

I'm in total agreement with observation 3.

Welcome to WS!

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members