TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room 12 is likely a classroom. Ladies Bible Study meets there.

There is also a room called the Connection Cafe near the kitchen. And there is a library somewhere in the church, too.

http://www.creeksidecc.com
If you go to my profile and look at my posts down aways you will see photos of these places. The kitchen has roll up windows to serve out of ... The Sanctuary/Auditorium has a roll up/down wall and they have huge round tables in there as well as chairs for church...

next to the kitchen is a room with interior doors from the cooking area of the kitchen. this is room 8 or going by this photo. terri missy bevers creekside COCONUT RM 8.jpg

terri missy bevers creekside ROOM 8.jpg

and this is the same room as the Coconut room from vbs creekside church doors room 8 poss 2.jpg and that room is the end room by the propane tank 2 sets of 2 windows terri missy bevers creekside rear of building steps.jpg

Yup. We don't know what wording the camper used when calling BB, but we do know that BB called his mother and that his mother gave his sister the impression that it was an accident when she called her.....and then they received the call that she had died (from BB). Maybe just telephone mix-up maybe not. JMO

Maybe/Maybe not is exactly what I've been thinking. It just strikes me as so strange. Since Camper was onsite, he obviously knew it wasn't a car accident so I don't believe those are the words he used. But I also have a hard time believing he thought it was any kind of accident. Not to be too graphic but if she was hit multiples times to the chest and head she probably didn't look like she fell and hit her head on something by accident. We don't know if Camper saw her but we know some campers did. I'm sure they were in the parking lot completely distraught and talking to each other. Things like 'omg - what happened - who did this to her etc'. They probably assumed it was a burglar considering the hour. Didn't someone post earlier that the media first reported they suspected she surprised a burglar?

So when Camper makes the phone call to BB I wouldn't expect him to say 'they found Missy beaten to death in the church'. But I also wouldn't expect the conversation to go 'there has been an accident you need to come home' and BB says 'OMG - ok I'm coming home' without any additional conversation. Even the most basic questions from BB like 'where are you' 'where is she' 'how is she' etc would have made it clear that Missy was at the church and what happened to her happened in the building, not in a car. So it doesn't make sense to me that the next phone call led someone to believe that there was a car accident.

Now of course it could mean nothing. Emotional people calling from one to another getting upset and confused is definitely a possibility. I just can't shake the idea that it could also be that someone with prior knowledge of what was going to happen wanted to be sure that they didn't appear to know anything they couldn't have know that they rehearsed in their head "assume it's a car accident" and then didn't restructure that assumption to go along with what the notifier told the person.

Honestly if I had to make that call to someone's husband after their wife was murdered, I would probably downplay it too and say car accident ect. Although it could be likely they said accident and BB just assumed. It's not like murder is the first thing that would come to mind..IMO. I don't think the accident thing is a big deal.

Totally agree with you. Missy is totally and completely the victim here. Period. We're trying to flush out some justice.

I was using LE and undeniable observation to concoct that description. She was flirty (as evidenced by LE's affidavit re her Linked In post). She's obviously blond. And she's obviously little. I'm married to a little blond (actually works in a church and looks like Miss-which pricked my interest in the first place). Is it right that society (esp men) stereotype that appearance? And react differently to that "look." Absolutely not. And if I made any implication of that, that is incorrect. I'm just dealing with reality.

Yes, men can be as inappropriate, even more so than women. No doubt.

Who had the affairs? You correctly bring up all possibilities and that we are not positive (quite frankly, in this case none of us are feeling too certain about anything?) We on this WS are all dealing primarily with intuition and logic. Lots of different talents and strengths on this blog. My penchant is toward use of language and sifting through probabilities. I (along with most who are following closely) do not believe this was an accidental encounter. Possible. But if we could only say what we know for sure, this would be a much shorter string.

Room 12 is likely a classroom. Ladies Bible Study meets there.

There is also a room called the Connection Cafe near the kitchen. And there is a library somewhere in the church, too.

http://www.creeksidecc.com
I think they use these rooms for multiple things this is from their bulletin latest was 5/8/16

Cuddlers & Crawlers….…..……........Room 2
Toddlers to 2.…….…..……...…...…...Room 4
3 to 5 yr olds …...….………………....Room 21
K to 2nd …...…...….………….....……Room 6
3rd - 5th Grade………..………....…..Room 12
Jr. & Sr. High School….………...…...Room 10

Children’s Church—ages 2 to 2nd grade
(drop off in Room 10 and pick up in Room 8)<< this Room 8 is next to the kitchen as seen in photos prior.

terri missy bevers creekside church inside 9.jpg

Yes, but I would bet that those grainy pictures of that truck were taken by the camera that is situated under the awning. Otherwise, they would have had better pictures of the person hooking up the trailer they were stealing and loading up the materials they were stealing.

I don't have the picture handy, but previously someone on here posted a clear picture of the entrance where you can see the camera and it's pointed towards the entrance on the right-hand wall, where you seem to acknowledge that it was for buzzing people in, which it wouldn't do you any good if it wasn't looking at the people you were buzzing in.

IMHO, they had to have flown in from California then. I'm not sure where they were in Cali when they received word, but it takes close to 20 hours to drive non-stop from San Diego to Dallas.

What's BB's full story? We seem to know very little. I don't know if this is correct or not. But all he has said is that he was on a bucket list fishing trip with his Dad (RB) and returned on the Monday night by 6pm?

Is that all we know? And is that correct? We do not know if she had a life insurance policy either.

Two possible motives? To solve the financial problems and to put an end to the infidelity.

There has not been any mention of Missy's own family. Parents? I thought I read that she had brothers. I wonder why?

BB's family seems more involved than they should be IMO.

I am going to give you another twist to this case to think about.

I don't think CW is involved but we know little about him except for the flirty messages. So IMO it is either CT or RB.

RB seems to me to be a crafty old man who might have offered to put his son's troubles behind him and not get caught.

BB could have been telling his whole family either stories, suspicions or the truth about Missy's affair with AT as she has known him since 2014 so they grew to hate her but it was covert.

Maybe BB has found someone else by now too. So RB to the rescue!

So RB thinks up this plot to end Missy's life. The story will be that he and BB will go on a fishing trip to California. However, RB will fly back to Texas with VB on the Sunday night and sleep in BB's truck which he has left at the airport. He has purchased the SWAT gear in California and BB has left the tools for him in the truck. BB has cased the church earlier and told RB where everything is. VB remains in the truck while he goes into the church to do the job and ready to drive off as soon as he comes back. He purposely walks as he did in the video as this is how CT walks. His idea is that CT will be blamed for this as the jealous wife. BB is still in California where his phone pings and RB has left his phone with BB. MT and RB's sister do not know the truth but they have also come to hate Missy and think it is CT who was the murderer.

Now you can pick out the flaws with this scenario.

I'm honestly curious why there is so much discussion over what room is where. Why does that matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine the perp would show up without a weapon and have thoughts of killing her. You don't hope to find a weapon on site. Reckless.

I've read back a ways and can't find who this "she " is . Anyone? TIA
I believe they are referring to CT. Hope you know the initials. She's married to AT. Not sure if I can say her whole name.

I can't imagine the perp would show up without a weapon and have thoughts of killing her. You don't hope to find a weapon on site. Reckless.

It would be the best idea to use a weapon from the church so as not to link it back to yourself imo. If they had been there before they'd know where the kitchen is and where tools are kept.

I realize not going to bring her back to life, nor was I trying to be snarky or stupid sounding. I read a comment and that made me think about when Barbara Mandrell was in her bad car accident. The young man that hit her vehicle died. That's what I was thinking/wondering about. I understand this is different than a car accident but again as I said it was an honest question...

About Barbara Mandrell Country singer I was talking about.

The family could file a premise liability/inadequate security lawsuit, IMO:

"In most inadequate security cases, the plaintiff was somehow injured by the criminal act, and therefore brings legal action against the property owner, manager or occupier. These are the individuals that are considered to be in control of the premises where the plaintiff was injured. Plaintiffs look to these entities that are in control to either control or prevent an assault or robbery from taking place. Inadequate security cases can include any of the following:

•Inadequate security/negligent security
•Inadequate lighting
•Inadequate security mechanisms or procedures . . .
•Lack of security cameras
•Disabled surveillance cameras"
http://www.swimmingpoolaccidentlawyer.com/Personal-Injury/Inadequate-Security.aspx

"One common type of premises liability stems from an inadequate amount of security. A vital way for property owners can protect their visitors is to ensure that they are properly protected. Some ways of doing this, for example, is having active patrols, installing cameras throughout the premises, and making sure that all gates and locks are properly installed and in working order. In the event of a violent crime, the criminal will ultimately be responsible for the incident. However, the property owner could also be held partially responsible. This may be possible if it can be proven that the violent act could have been prevented had the property owner had acted in another way." http://www.zdfirm.com/round-rock/personal-injury/premises-liability/

I agree. Thats what I said too, had to have flown. Had a friend get stationed in CA and another friend rode out there with her. They switched off driving and it still took almost a full 24 hrs (potty breaks and stretch legs/eat)

Per RB public fb, they were in their RV and "landed in Oceanside CA for 2 weeks" April 11 at 5:58pm · Oceanside, CA ·
They are back in CA as of few days ago. So safe to say yes they flew in. May be why didn't have many clothes.
I did find a flight from San Diego landing at DWF at 10:14pm Monday April 18th, so possible that flight. Makes sense to fly back after that horrible news. JMHO

And they flew from San Diego to DWF with their dog?

Missy's case was discussed on Dr. Drew on HLN last night. The transcript for the show isn't posted yet, but on Dr. Drew's Twitter, he has a small clip from his show. Hopefully this link will work:

[video=twitter;729822825406570496]https://twitter.com/DrDrewHLN/status/729822825406570496[/video]

It would be the best idea to use a weapon from the church so as not to link it back to yourself imo. If they had been there before they'd know where the kitchen is and where tools are kept.

True but if you are expecting to find a weapon in the kitchen you would expect to use a knife. If they determine that the hammer came from the church then it might suggest that it really was a burglary/vandalism gone wrong. The guy can't find anything worthwhile so he starts smashing things up and then comes across Missy and decides to make sure she doesn't tell.

Now personally I don't believe she surprised a burglar, but if they do determine that the perp didn't bring weapons with him I might have to rethink that.

See, I think the perp could park beside that tree on the left side of the picture, and Missy nor anybody else would have seen his/her car. And it would not have been visible from the road or the gun store. And especially if there were no cameras in the back of the building.

In fact, until someone shows me some proof that there were any exterior cameras other than the the one next to the doors under the awning (which was probably used to "buzz" people into the building during the week when the church office was open but they were not having services), then I am going to assume that there were no other exterior cameras, despite what the sign at the front of the property says.

IMOO

Bill Carson... Sir I totally agree on no other. and if you look at the photos i ss from Google. NO WAY can you see this area from the drive/Hwy 287. NOW, I do believe that the Outdoor store may have been able to get something from the rear but it wouldnt be much. Like the far side of frame or however it was stated Missy Bevers Creekside Church Google May 2015 3.jpg
Missy Bevers Creekside Church Google May 2015 4.jpg

Missy Bevers Creekside Church Google May 2015 5.jpg

Creekside outdoor store in background.jpg

Excellent point. Haven't researched it yet, but my guess would be that the DP would be off the table for a juvenile?

JMO, Not so sure about that. Here in Texas we recently executed a mentally challenged individual. IMO, that is as calloused as it's possible to be.

Here's another clip from Dr. Drew:

[video=twitter;729820250464604163]https://twitter.com/DrDrewHLN/status/729820250464604163[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat