TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see a wife borrowing her husband's SWAT type gear, especially boots, committing a brutal, bloody murder, and he somehow doesn't notice that they are missing or bloody or something? I, personally, think Missy might have been involved with someone who was also on the Austin trip, and one of them wanted out of the relationship and the other didn't. I'm reminded of the young marine whose wife was taken into the desert and shot by her marine lover. I believe the wife was also involved to some degree. I see something along those lines here.

Say - is there a way I can look up court records, without cost or registering, on Texas government sites, and just using a last name? I've done this with Alaska Courtview, to check out the Palins, and it's easy. But I can't figure Texas out. Thanks.

I would too but I would definitely seek help from an attorney to file a cease and desist order and probably make a statement in my family's defense. If locals are gossiping and suspicious, that family certainly knows about it. They should have nipped this in the bud IMMEDIATELY. It almost feels to me that they are trying to handle this on their own. JMO

File a Cease and desist order against whom?

Years ago we did not allow anything from Facebook. Now, mainstream media goes to Facebook and writes stories based on what Facebook users post. This is what happened with Missy's mother-in-law and the letter she wrote to the killer.

That means now we have mainstream media going to social media outlets to get their mainstream stories. If we follow our old rules then we have to wait for mainstream media to decide what is appropriate for Webseuths. Meaning, mainstream media picks up a Facebook posts and writes about it. A post that, under our own rules, we wouldn't allow. Now, it's OK because mainstream media picked it up.

IT'S CRAZY.

Websleuths rules are always fluid. They change depending on the circumstance. What might be right for one forum is not right for another.

Rather than complain on the thread and interrupt the posting flow you are welcome to write one of use. However, please understand we are extremely busy and it may take a few days to get back to you.

All media is changing. This makes things a bit of a challenge to figure out how to make things run smoothly.

We have to let our members speculate. As a poster said earlier it's a fine line between speculation and accusation.

When an arrest is made in this case, and that person is not the person you were speculating about you'll have to realize that you speculated about an innocent person. You will own your words. Your words have power.

Your Words Have Power to Heal and to Hurt.

We are discussing ways to make things clearer as to what is and isn't allow. We should have a post up by tonight that, hopefully, will clear things up a great deal.

I agree with you both. I understand because they were listed in the docs. But they are not the only 2 listed. If I didn't know this from following, rather trying to stay caught up, I def would think they had been listed as suspects. They were listed along with a half dozen others. I don't understand. Poor Mods. I do feel for them. It only going to get worse. I have been trying to state facts and remind when possible .. I prefer to go by factual known things. Fact yes many names are listed not just 2. I am :confused: by a lot of the stuff said that normally would be a VI posting. But we don't have a Suspect so guess cant have a VI lol JMHO... Hang in there don't go too far away

I would too but I would definitely seek help from an attorney to file a cease and desist order and probably make a statement in my family's defense. If locals are gossiping and suspicious, that family certainly knows about it. They should have nipped this in the bud IMMEDIATELY. It almost feels to me that they are trying to handle this on their own. JMO

You may not want to file the cease and desist if you didn't want to be even MORE on LE's radar. JMO

JMO, but I don't think CTs eye shape is the same as the person in the church video.

Good! I truly hope it's not and that would make feel better today. I'm going to start at scratch again, too. I still haven't ruled out someone not named at all on here. So it'll give me something else to look at. Thank you

<modsnip>

CT has one regular fb account and a fb "page" for her Mary Kay. All of her posts have remained the same since the second day after Missy was killed (which is the first day I looked at them). Imo

File a Cease and desist order against whom?

Hmmmmm. Good question. Ok how about a statement from an attorney......just pleading with the public to lay off............but if they are still adamant about their social media banter,I guess no one CAN help them but themselves. JMO

I'm confused on what's allowed on this thread.

Tricia will be updating again soon. Until then, we are watching the thread and reviewing the alerts.

Well how about a "Lululemon" motive. When you see up-close-and-personal violence of this sort, it's usually one of several things: sexual, rejection, dope dealer who got ripped off, or in the case of the Lululemon murder, the dead person knew something on the killer and was potentially about to squeal. I am dubious about this level of violence with "That older woman is in better shape than me." I personally think CT is prettier than Missy anyway, but I digress. The Lululemon murder happened because one co-worker found out another co-worker was trying to steal, I think. The murdering co-worker didn't want to be reported. Once in a while you get a brutal, violent, co-worker-on-co-worker murder where "he/she was gonna tell on me" is the motive. And, of course, once in a while you get a brutal, violent murder of a witness who is due to testify in court. Same motive. I'm just not seeing this level of brutality and violence if the motive were "I feel dumpy and my husband may be ogling this woman who has a better figure <modsnip>"

On what basis -- physical characteristics of the killer as seen on video, or some prior knowledge of conflict between Missy and CT?

Funny thing is...from day one I never, ever saw a female whatsoever. I still think it's a male, but I can't name who bc he hasn't been named here. Possible accomplice.

But CT physicals that could be possible...broken ankle she sustained playing softball couple years back & perhaps over-exaggerated in bigger booths. When it rains, my former broken one is more pronounced. Her belly, eyes from original photo (medium closeup) match to me (some think it matches, some don't). Really I can't go too into physicals bc my ailing mom fits the physicals, too.

I think that lstiff and bill and tricia make complete sense oh and beach I see now too. Its time to back off from any names. It did not feel good to be naming anybody. But I think back to the OJSimpson and all through I felt absolutely sure he was the murderer and I could not understand how anyone could even possibly imagine otherwise, all that bloody overkill alone was enough but the dried up glove was a bonus, and I remember he was dripping blood all over his home, remember, after the murder.

Is it true that ct has a masters cuz on fb she does not say that

I say absolutely nothing about my degree on FB, but I sure as heck spent time and money earning one.

I am FB friends with a high-profile patent attorney, but that in no way means I am tinkering away in my garage inventing things.

I have two siblings, both of whom are on FB, but I am FB friends with—and acknowledge the existence of—only one. That does not make the sibling with whom I don't associate a figment of my parents' imagination.

FB isn't a reliable source. Can we stop?

I still go back to that one friend who was the only person talking to media and said she hadn't been herself lately. It just sticks out to me. He seemed to be enjoying the attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good! I truly hope it's not and that would make feel better today. I'm going to start at scratch again, too. I still haven't ruled out someone not named at all on here. So it'll give me something else to look at. Thank you

I wish I could tell you on which thread the close up of the killer's eyes are shown, but I can't. All I know is that it was several threads ago. These posts are moving so fast it's impossible to remember half of what I read & see.

Have police said Missy was targeted? So far they have only suggested it among other polibilities.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/126278594-story

"Investigator agreed the murder certainly has elements of a targeted attack. They haven’t yet ruled out an interrupted burglary, though. Although nothing was taken at the church, several windows and doors were broken and police have recovered tools the suspect used to bust the glass."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-t...002259586.html

"Sunday, about nine hours before her body was discovered — advertised that she would be at the church early Monday for her regular fitness class, causing police to consider if Bevers was targeted."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mid...376770941.html

And, at Midlothian Police Department's last press conference Asst Chief Kevin Johnson said "at this point everything is on the table. We simply don't know. All we know is we want to find the killer responsible whether it's one person, two persons, three persons, male or female."

Take a 10 minute breather folks. Seriously. Step back and just slow the roll.

Still breathing here.....haven't forgotten. Just hang tight for a bit longer. And think about what you are planning on posting BEFORE you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo