TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a misunderstanding of the situation from her radio guest. In a previous thread Tricia advised it was not an AA female, but rather a Caucasian female who is married to an AA male that the gentleman guest was trying to refer to.

Treelights didn't mention the race of the women. You are correct that the women is Caucasian.

It was a misunderstanding of the situation from her radio guest. In a previous thread Tricia advised it was not an AA female, but rather a Caucasian female who is married to an AA male that the gentleman guest was trying to refer to.
But still not from the mouth of LE, so, in essence, rumor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I sure hope the radio guest is not the media source. If he got something as simple as race wrong then I would have to discount everything he said. jmo

"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

MAY 05 2016 http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

So cross off everyone mentioned in the latest documents as a suspect.

gliving
Just the facts, ma'am

gotta love the gliving..........

We are sticking with Facebook for now.

AT and CT's Facebook pages are allowed as long as the FB pages remain public.

Please only use their initials.

Thank you.

Thanks. I'm a stickler for details.

I understand the guest made a mistake and called the broken footed woman African American. The woman with the broken foot was changed to being Caucasian.

My point to my post is, are there any links at all, singular or multiple links that list the media source that Tricia mentioned?

Is it a social media post, or main stream media post? Is it RUMOR or someone's opinion that LE is looking at this broken footed woman married to an African American, per Tricia's post? Is the media post(s) ONLY from the guest from Tricia's show then? If not, can it please be linked? Anyone have that link?

IMOO.

:bombshell:Thread Information
:poke: There are currently 218 users browsing this thread. (99 members and 119 guests)
I see 119 folks who might have something fresh to add :gathering: :welcome2:

Well I have this to say to the reporter. Those girls should not be allowed on any site that is discussing their mothers murder. If they are being allowed, that's bad parenting.
My thought exactly. I'm a parent of teens. It's my responsibility to police them, not other grownups.

Treelights, the two sources are people that have spoken to me. If they are wrong then I will step up and take responsibility for bringing what I was told to the forum.

Rarely do I ever play the owner card .However, this is one of those times that I have to say I am going to make an exception to the link rule because of what I was told.

Thanks,
Tricia

Is there a link to the 2 media sources that mention that the police are looking at a woman with a broken foot married to an African American, per Tricia's post above?

IMOO.

We are sticking with Facebook for now.

AT and CT's Facebook pages are allowed as long as the FB pages remain public.

Please only use their initials.

Thank you.

I referenced VB's FB 2 days ago and my post was removed...I inquired with a mod as to why it was removed with no response. So, I am still totally confused on what is allowed and what is not.....

If none of the people on the phone number lists are considered suspects or persons of interest then we have wasted time on 13 threads! why release that information to the public if it had no relevance and put those people and their families through the ringer? Couldn't they have sealed that info if they already ruled these people out and had new persons of interest? JMO

I understand the guest made a mistake and called the broken footed woman African American. The woman with the broken foot was changed to being Caucasian.

My point to my post is, are there any links at all, singular or multiple links that list the media source that Tricia mentioned?

Is it a social media post, or main stream media post? Is it RUMOR or someone's opinion that LE is looking at this broken footed woman married to an African American, per Tricia's post? Is the media post(s) ONLY from the guest from Tricia's show then? If not, can it please be linked? Anyone have that link?

IMOO.

JMHO... best I can remember it was a local reporter giving his personal opinion and telling about rumors around town/local talk. And again, same thing JMHO he also stated that his Mother was murdered yrs ago (GA iirc, sorry if I butchered that). I dont feel personally that he will be an unbias reporter, having lived through a horrible loss himself.

If none of the people on the phone number lists are considered suspects or persons of interest then we have wasted time on 13 threads! why release that information to the public if it had no relevance and put those people and their families through the ringer? Couldn't they have sealed that info if they already ruled these people out and had new persons of interest? JMO
I wonder if that was a direct quote or bad reporting.

Somewhere (can't find it now) I saw AT's resume. Military vet, multiple degrees, physics/math .... My goodness this man is accomplished and ambitious. This is JMO obviously, but I don't think he is involved. And given that, I hope it all works out for him in the end. Time will tell but sometimes really good people get mixed up with really bad people. I've been really sad all day thinking about all the children affected by this senseless tragedy.

If the source got the race of the person wrong then I would have to wonder what else he got wrong. That's a big thing. imo

If the source got the race of the person wrong then I would have to wonder what else he got wrong. That's a big thing. imo
Yeah, I heard that interview last Thursday and that was a total head-scratcher.

They released it because it's a nonissue. I doubt the judge would release anything that might jeopardize the case.

So, who else can we sleuth?

It was released because the Search Warrants were Executed and by Texas Law they have to give a copy to the Court Clerk for Public Record.

TITLE 1. CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 18. SEARCH WARRANTS

Art. 18.01. SEARCH WARRANT

(b) No search warrant shall issue for any purpose in this state unless sufficient facts are first presented to satisfy the issuing magistrate that probable cause does in fact exist for its issuance. A sworn affidavit setting forth substantial facts establishing probable cause shall be filed in every instance in which a search warrant is requested.Except as provided by Article 18.011, the affidavit is public information if executed, and the magistrate's clerk shall make a copy of the affidavit available for public inspection in the clerk's office during normal business hours.
MORE at link http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u.../htm/CR.18.htm

I believe that LE had a strategic purpose in releasing those unredacted warrants. You can take their words at face value or think that the purpose/motive on doing so just might have been the opposite of their words. Perhaps, someone on that list IS someone they are honing in on.

As far as I know, no one has been named a POI or suspect and by the same token no one (not even those "target numbers") have been cleared either. So for me, it could be none of the people mentioned or it could very well be someone listed on the warrant. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214