TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Treelights, the two sources are people that have spoken to me. If they are wrong then I will step up and take responsibility for bringing what I was told to the forum.

Rarely do I ever play the owner card .However, this is one of those times that I have to say I am going to make an exception to the link rule because of what I was told.

Thanks,
Tricia

Thank you for your response. I know that when questioned we need to back up with links. Now I know there aren't links but it was told to you. Thanks again for answering.

If none of the people on the phone number lists are considered suspects or persons of interest then we have wasted time on 13 threads! why release that information to the public if it had no relevance and put those people and their families through the ringer? Couldn't they have sealed that info if they already ruled these people out and had new persons of interest? JMO

"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

MAY 05 2016 http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

So cross off everyone mentioned in the latest documents as a suspect.

Well.. here's another reporting that says

"Police said as with any investigation where a specific suspect isn't immediately identified, family and close friends were a part of the initial investigative focus. Family and friends initially investigated in the case are not considered suspects at this time, according to police. In addition, police emphasized the 9 people whose 'Target Numbers' were listed in the warrants, are not considered suspects at this time. Police have not narrowed down any persons of interest into a single suspect." from http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

So... who knows.

I sure wish we'd get another document dump or police statement.

Bolded by me

Quote Originally Posted by Breck80 View Post
Oh, that reminds me. The day Missy passed away, at 8:08 pm she posted a selfie that she got her hair done & colored darker (it's the one she now has as her profile). However, she deleted the original upload on April 18. I did SS it for future reference.
Well thank you BRECK80!!! Fellow Long time Sleuths, just a question, "If your spouse's closest business associate had just been found murdered, not 5 miles from your spouse's location, and the same town & time your spouse was working there.....WOULDN'T THAT ALARM YOU???" It would be human nature to say, "I'm so happy the spouse I love and adore, who loves and adores me, too...is safe! And I feel so badly for his business associate and their family."
However, 12+ hours after the death of MB, CT writes something along the lines of "Oh look at me.....do y'all think I should change the color of my hair from light chestnut to a deeper shade of chestnut or just trim up the split ends?" WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!!! No acknowledgment of any kind.
I beginning to feel BB being in town or out of town made no difference to the perp.... the only intention was murder MB when she would be most vulnerable. The time frame was short, so grab what you had on hand? Tools from your car and an extra "defense gear suit" from the trunk. (Even if you were to be stopped by police, simply tell the truth....."my spouse is a self-defense instructor and left it in the car.") Holy Toledo, just thought of something else....Wouldn't even have to explain victim's DNA on the suit because my "spouse and MB must have used it to teach classes in the gym!" OMG....defense 101....
(Think, amend, challenge....am always open to sleuth opinions. IQ, with 3 other theories still pending.)

We are sticking with Facebook for now.

AT and CT's Facebook pages are allowed as long as the FB pages remain public.

Please only use their initials.

Thank you.

Respectfully, Tricia, if AT and CT are would the others listed in the Search Warrants that those same names appear also get the same consideration? As well as the other gentleman C W? Thanks.

It was a misunderstanding of the situation from her radio guest. In a previous thread Tricia advised it was not an AA female, but rather a Caucasian female who is married to an AA male that the gentleman guest was trying to refer to.

"misunderstanding" ??

....sitting on hands!!! ...

Moo

Quote Originally Posted by Breck80 View Post
Oh, that reminds me. The day Missy passed away, at 8:08 pm she posted a selfie that she got her hair done & colored darker (it's the one she now has as her profile). However, she deleted the original upload on April 18. I did SS it for future reference.
Well thank you BRECK80!!! Fellow Long time Sleuths, just a question, "If your spouse's closest business associate had just been found murdered, not 5 miles from your spouse's location, and the same town & time your spouse was working there.....WOULDN'T THAT ALARM YOU???" It would be human nature to say, "I'm so happy the spouse I love and adore, who loves and adores me, too...is safe! And I feel so badly for his business associate and their family."
However, 12+ hours after the death of MB, CT writes something along the lines of "Oh look at me.....do y'all think I should change the color of my hair from light chestnut to a deeper shade of chestnut or just trim up the split ends?" WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!!! No acknowledgment of any kind.
I beginning to feel BB being in town or out of town made no difference to the perp.... the only intention was murder MB when she would be most vulnerable. The time frame was short, so grab what you had on hand? Tools from your car and an extra "defense gear suit" from the trunk. (Even if you were to be stopped by police, simply tell the truth....."my spouse is a self-defense instructor and left it in the car.") Holy Toledo, just thought of something else....Wouldn't even have to explain victim's DNA on the suit because my "spouse and MB must have used it to teach classes in the gym!" OMG....defense 101....
(Think, amend, challenge....am always open to sleuth opinions. IQ, with 3 other theories still pending.)

The original upload is still there. Posted at 6:15 pm on April 18, the day of the murder.

"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

MAY 05 2016 http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

So cross off everyone mentioned in the latest documents as a suspect.

Respectfully, that was then, things may have changed. :fence:

I really thought we were getting somewhere today and thought the pieces of the puzzle were finally coming together. Gonna take a break... I'm beyond frustrated at this point! 😔

As far as I know, no one has been named a POI or suspect and by the same token no one (not even those "target numbers") have been cleared either. So for me, it could be none of the people mentioned or it could very well be someone listed on the warrant. JMO

It could be. But remember this could end up a capital murder case, meaning the death penalty. I think they are being very very careful with what they release.

I've decided not to say one more thing about any specific person until a poi is named or someone is arrested.

There's just so few facts to go on its pointless to guess. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They released it because it's a nonissue. I doubt the judge would release anything that might jeopardize the case.

So, who else can we sleuth?
We only wish we knew who to sleuth. Could be a total stranger unheard of before in this case.
It's all on LE to solve this crime.

"misunderstanding" ??

....sitting on hands!!! ...

Moo

Serious question as I've only been lurking on WS for less than a month....has WS ever been played by media or LE? As in intentionally fed the wrong information?

And, in my opinion, what a ridiculous story to print.It has no value except sensationalism and also a fuel for gossip.
I don't think that lady should have written a second letter to the murderer, much less the press reporting that she did. She needs to be careful.

Thank you! Both letters are just weird. She needs another way to vent.

I really thought we were getting somewhere today and thought the pieces of the puzzle were finally coming together. Gonna take a break... I'm beyond frustrated at this point! 
What fell apart, if you don't mind me asking?

What fell apart, if you don't mind me asking?

I'd like to ask the same question. I think the owner of this site gave us something to follow. I've never seen that on here before, which tells me where to look for now.

I saw the layout of the church, whoever did it did a great job by the way! But has anyone correlated the rooms in the video with the rooms in the layout of the church?? I saw the entry and arrows. I'm trying to figure out which room is the one suspect was busting out glass to get into. Would be much appreciated!!!!

I appreciate Tricia and the mods for slowing things down. I think we were drawn into a rush to judgment, and when that happens you develop myopia.

Not saying the conventional wisdom is wrong (although I personally hope it is), but stakes are awfully high.

Thanks.

Yes, I agree with you. I don't think any of the footage we have seen of the perp is from after the murder. The search warrant seems to support that it is footage from before the murder.

Would it be possible for anyone to post exactly what police said about her being found in glass with source Or if it was a video please post the link.

Edit: Found, will post info in new post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow