TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me he was repeating a rumor that had been going around since the first few days.

Hopefully the morning will bring some actual news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly like Nancy Grace? Had (two) day old information and was trying to put together to make a story for himself and promotion?

Hi Everyone,

Here is what we have come up with as far as social media and other issues:

If Facebook Pages are public then the Facebook page can be discussed.

In this case, we can discuss the Facebook pages of Missy's husband and father-in-law because they have been speaking to the press and have public Facebook pages.

According to 2 media sources, police are looking at a woman with a broken foot married to an African American. There was confusion about the race of the woman but it is now determined she is Caucasian.

Since the Facebook page is public same rules apply here.

Before anyone starts posting hog wild about this couple please remember, we have not heard anything officially. Before you post your opinion remember they may have nothing to do with the case. Ask yourself how will you feel if when the arrest is made it is someone we don't know. You've gone off on innocent people on a public forum. So, be very careful before you speculate.

Only the comments made by the owner of the Facebook page can be discussed. Absolutely no discussion about comments from other people.

No pictures from the Facebook page. Only links to the pictures.

If any of these Facebook pages are made private that is the end of the discussion.

No other pictures other than from mainstream media.

NO PICTURES OF MINORS NO MATTER WHAT. NO LINKING TO PICTURES OF MINORS.

Absolutely no discussion about someone's employment or links to their workplace.

Bumping

Tricia is giving you guidelines to follow, nothing more. There is no cryptic message here for you to follow or look elsewhere.

Please don't copy and paste from FB, it is against TOS and will get your post removed.

Thanks!

Back to basics - the video. Again.

I finally see why people are saying "looks like Saran Wrap" and not a smartphone. See image 1.

And I no longer believe in the "paunch" or "belly." To me, it is clearly padding or some sort of padded bag. See image 2.

And I finally think I see what I think LE said is a white balaclava. See image 3.
c545ea1a345c39dd0dfefe1aba0b4764.jpg
8e214a32d2274007d7365ed919280fa0.jpg
b457844a6ad64c9afb04547c7e47af2d.jpg

Trying to use Tapatalk to post. Have no idea what is going to show on screen.

Agreed, and from everything I have seen just from Facebook she seems like a loving mother and wife. I just don't see it.

People can portray themselves one way on Facebook but that doesn't mean that's reality....JMO

bbm

The room with the glass being smashed is directly across from the kitchen (where the perp came out of). According to that diagram, it looks like the door would lead into the sanctuary/auditorium... unless there is another row of offices/rooms along that side, adjacent to the sanctuary/auditorium.

Kitchen doors do not open OUTWARD, they open INWARD.. across from the Sanctuary/Auditorium there is a Roll up/down wall and at the very end of hallway (away from the busted rear hall doors) there are doors coming from Sanctuary/Auditorium into the hallway but they are away from the Kitchen doors. I cant figure out where they are out...

I am beginning to think that that door is in a hallway somewhere in the front of the church, off the main hallway .. there are other rooms up there on each side of the main entrance.

I finally see why people are saying "looks like Saran Wrap" and not a smartphone. See image 1.

And I no longer believe in the "paunch" or "belly." To me, it is clearly padding or some sort of padded bag. See image 2.

And I finally think I see what I think LE said is a white balaclava. See image 3.

You bring up an interesting idea.

Could it be like a duffel bag, or backpack to put all the Swat gear in so that the perp could walk away perhaps in civilian clothes.

IMOO.

She is not being negatively criticized for merely being a victim. What do you mean exactly? Thanks.

To better explain, it is just new to me these days that the mother in law of a victim, who is doing * public *reach out to the public, is allowed to be criticized so here .

Just an observation, I'm so sad to see it happen

:Moo:

Does RB have other children that could have inherited this "gait" that everyone was so focused on? I remember reading here it is hereditary (see last thread for scientific link) or can be passed down genetically? If RB & BB alibi ever get verified, I'm wondering if they are involved (heavily speculated in the beginning) if they didn't have anyone "back home" who hated MB for messing with the family (cheating on BB, talks of divorce? -speculation) too? :thinking:

IMO

But they haven't been cleared. They just haven't been officially named POI or suspects. They have not been cleared.

How often does LE say that a particular person is a POI or a suspect, before an arrest, now a days?

I would guess it's a pretty rare occurrence.

People can portray themselves one way on Facebook but that doesn't mean that's reality....JMO

True; but then, in that case, there would be literally NO reason to go ever go check someone's FB page for the purpose of sleuthing any case, if it was such an unreliable source due to people lying about themselves or faking personalities...

I prefer to believe what people show to the world is their true self, unless i find out otherwise. Because 9 times out of 10, it IS who they are, IMO.

I am seeing no belly myself. It looks as if the bulge is part of the gear the perp is wearing. How tall is BB?

While I do agree with this, I would like to think if a person has over 700 fb friends at least one would know her well enough to call her out if she was lying.

Only reason I can't get past Ts: They had their trash taken in the middle of the night. DNA match usually why LE takes
Trash....

Can't.get.past.

I was leaning towards BB fam., but I'm now changing my mind again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME