TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

MAY 05 2016 http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

So cross off everyone mentioned in the latest documents as a suspect.

Which new documents though? Can you provide a link? Did they mean the LinkedIn documents? Then it would only be CW.

Kitchen doors do not open OUTWARD, they open INWARD.. across from the Sanctuary/Auditorium there is a Roll up/down wall and at the very end of hallway (away from the busted rear hall doors) there are doors coming from Sanctuary/Auditorium into the hallway but they are away from the Kitchen doors. I cant figure out where they are out...

I am beginning to think that that door is in a hallway somewhere in the front of the church, off the main hallway .. there are other rooms up there on each side of the main entrance.

Oy, and all this time I thought that he was coming out of the kitchen with the "saran wrap" there :banghead:

Could that signage by that door say "12", then? Maybe that room is along the back (top on diagram) of the church with unknown other rooms?

Exactly, because there's no chance LE is just saying that for other reasons.

I find it interesting that they left the tools there. Were they disturbed by the arrival of the first camper? Wouldn't the tools have some kind of forensic value? If old, they'd have DNA on them perhaps. If new, they might be able to trace their purchase in local stores' records.

One more reason why I think perp walked/jogged away from scene of the crime. A bit cumbersome to jog with tools. He probably figured there would only be Missy's DNA on them, as he wore gloves and was pretty well covered head to toe.

I mean if they're old tools, they may have DNA on them from past use, not from use on the day.

ETA I'd expect testing of such things to take some time.

But it still makes me wonder, is all I mean. Leaving them behind seems foolish. Old = old DNA on them*. New = sale traceable. If they weren't worried about being traced via the tools they left behind, they were either more worried about being caught red-handed, or the tools don't belong to them. JMO

ETAA *I'd imagine it would be hard to get DNA off a hammer. Not sure that any useable fingerprints would be there either. Probably not impossible though. It was a risk.

Good point. But maybe he wasn't worried about 'old' DNA or fingerprints because the breaching tools he used weren't his, but came with the stolen/borrowed SWAT outfit? He was seen reaching into various pockets to get the tools out in the video, so maybe these were also official SWAT-issue?

True; but then, in that case, there would be literally NO reason to go ever go check someone's FB page for the purpose of sleuthing any case, if it was such an unreliable source due to people lying about themselves or faking personalities...

I prefer to believe what people show to the world is their true self, unless i find out otherwise. Because 9 times out of 10, it IS who they are, IMO.
If 9/10 it is who they are then if one posts selfie after selfie after selfie it might very well be who they are.

If none of the people on the phone number lists are considered suspects or persons of interest then we have wasted time on 13 threads! why release that information to the public if it had no relevance and put those people and their families through the ringer? Couldn't they have sealed that info if they already ruled these people out and had new persons of interest? JMO

No, you need to really listen to the wording LE uses. Don't you think that if these people were totally cleared, LE would make that KNOWN?? As well as the people listed on warrants???

Back to basics - the video. Again.

I finally see why people are saying "looks like Saran Wrap" and not a smartphone. See image 1.

And I no longer believe in the "paunch" or "belly." To me, it is clearly padding or some sort of padded bag. See image 2.

And I finally think I see what I think LE said is a white balaclava. See image 3.
c545ea1a345c39dd0dfefe1aba0b4764.jpg
8e214a32d2274007d7365ed919280fa0.jpg
b457844a6ad64c9afb04547c7e47af2d.jpg

Trying to use Tapatalk to post. Have no idea what is going to show on screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that first photo looks like a pack of cigarettes to me.
In his/her sock I mean. I was looking down.

Well.. here's another reporting that says

"Police said as with any investigation where a specific suspect isn't immediately identified, family and close friends were a part of the initial investigative focus. Family and friends initially investigated in the case are not considered suspects at this time, according to police. In addition, police emphasized the 9 people whose 'Target Numbers' were listed in the warrants, are not considered suspects at this time. Police have not narrowed down any persons of interest into a single suspect." from http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

So... who knows.

I sure wish we'd get another document dump or police statement.

Bolded by me

Well they also have not named publicly any "Persons of Interest" so technically no they have not narrowed any POI to a single suspect, because there aren't any formal "POI's"

If we just take the video at face value, and don't think female or padded police uniform , then RB fits the description. He's the only one with a belly like that we've seen so far.

I don't understand why the perp would spend so much time breaking into the church and then breaking things inside the church when he could have ambushed her coming into the church.

But that's just it: we all don't see the same thing, lol! And you can't discount the added inches of the protective vest. Not only do I not see a "belly", the protective vest adds inches that on RB would make the killer appear extra extra front-loaded. :)

Only reason I can't get past Ts: They had their trash taken in the middle of the night. DNA match usually why LE takes
Trash....

Can't.get.past.

I was leaning towards BB fam., but I'm now changing my mind again...

IMO if all the towns people called in saying CT did it (sounds likely it went down that way-IMO) then I'm guessing she was questioned and on LE radar pretty quickly. LE might have trash grabbed as a matter of time (trash pickup) to be on the safe side before it got taken away.
I want to go on a limb and say they might have some DNA to compare it to BUT I don't know why they wouldn't just ask or get a warrant to swab her. I think they were looking for proof vs DNA.

JMO

I'm not buying it. You're saying a well educated mother of 4, goes off the deep end and plans this extravagant murder of her well educated husband's (who she openly supports and adores) mentor on the opening day of his 1st CG class all in the middle of the night while her 4 children are asleep? Oh! Not to mention, the victims husband and FIL are out of state.. Come on, say it out loud. Let's talk it out. You're telling me her motive is jealousy bc she doesn't feel pretty? When does this lady have the time for this planning? Her husband was away all weekend and her children were with her at least on Saturday (I'm not grabbing a link so just IMO for now) and obviously it took months of planning to build this hatred and plan but it didn't appear the 2 of them even knew each other that well... Sorry for run ons, my brain is tired from throwing myself into CT/AT SM lives the last 3 hours.

IMO

Good points.

I have said from the beginning I think it's a crime of passion...everytime I get ready to post I am then 10 more pages behind and never catch up. So at the risk of being redundant here is my opinion.

This perp planned this out. They studied MBs schedule, knew she would have to move camp indoors, knew BB was out of town, knew MB would be alone for a good amount of time before camper 1 showed up, took time to case the building, figure out the exits, look at each room, familiarize themselves with the layout of the building and what was where, took the time to plan the disguise, put the disguise on, continuing all the way until finally they are in breathing room of MB and literally go to town with the excessive murder. (excessive in the way she was murdered, they could have used a gun, or any other method) instead choose a method that would require them to literally look at here and spend time looking at her face, it wasn't an in and out, they could have gotten out a lot quicker and what not had they shot her and left, they chose a method in which she would suffer and they could have some kind of gratification. (IMO) Which is why I say crime of passion. MOO

Side note: I am so glad we have a place like this where we can bounce thoughts and theories off of others who have an interest in these cases, that way my DH doesn't have to listen to my theory one more time...lol

Two more pics from video, if you can stand it. I now see where the helmet flashlight is. See pic 1. Now, I am quite helmet stupid. Talk to me about the features of this helmet. See pic 2.
2a54986172c7f27becccd6cfc356d914.jpg
2dd4a58da3daf251a98cf540d303400f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was released because the Search Warrants were Executed and by Texas Law they have to give a copy to the Court Clerk for Public Record.

TITLE 1. CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 18. SEARCH WARRANTS

Art. 18.01. SEARCH WARRANT

(b) No search warrant shall issue for any purpose in this state unless sufficient facts are first presented to satisfy the issuing magistrate that probable cause does in fact exist for its issuance. A sworn affidavit setting forth substantial facts establishing probable cause shall be filed in every instance in which a search warrant is requested.Except as provided by Article 18.011, the affidavit is public information if executed, and the magistrate's clerk shall make a copy of the affidavit available for public inspection in the clerk's office during normal business hours.
MORE at link http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u.../htm/CR.18.htm

But I don't believe they were file marked. I have a feeling, JMO they were intentionally leaked to keep us off track.

My personal opinion is given the number of big names agencies there is a much bigger fish to fry. Did CT have a reason to have possibly commit the murder, possibly so. Did BB, based on what was released possibly so. However, I believe in the days to come we are going to be blown away by a possible LE person who is in the middle of it all. MHO is, based on what we have been told, what has being released and the careful wording by LE they may suspect someone who is an actual officer. Maybe not even from our local area but the DFW area. JMO.

Only reason I can't get past Ts: They had their trash taken in the middle of the night. DNA match usually why LE takes
Trash....

Can't.get.past.

I was leaning towards BB fam., but I'm now changing my mind again...

I also have been wondering a super basic, low-tech question....where's the SWAT gear?

But I don't believe they were file marked. I have a feeling, JMO they were intentionally leaked to keep us off track.

My personal opinion is given the number of big names agencies there is a much bigger fish to fry. Did CT have a reason to have possibly commit the murder, possibly so. Did BB, based on what was released possibly so. However, I believe in the days to come we are going to be blown away by a possible LE person who is in the middle of it all. MHO is, based on what we have been told, what has being released and the careful wording by LE they may suspect someone who is an actual officer. Maybe not even from our local area but the DFW area. JMO.

It would certainly explain the number of agencies involved, which is something that continues to baffle me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva