TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What fell apart, if you don't mind me asking?
. If none of the people on the list are considered suspects or persons of interest- they have new persons of interest they are looking at- this is what fell apart - why have we spent time sleuthing people LE has cleared? There's no one else known to sleuth in my opinion - from the words of another poster - sitting on hands!

Is there a link to the 2 media sources that mention that the police are looking at a woman with a broken foot married to an African American, per Tricia's post above?

IMOO.

The only "media source" I am aware of where this topic was broached was on Tricia's program. Forgive me if I'm getting this wrong but she had a guest who claimed inside knowledge from LE on POIs. If there are other sources, I'm interested to in hearing of them as well.

Edit to say: I am struggling to keep up with the speed at which everyone posts. By the time I get to my own answer, 5 people have answered ahead of me. I sound like a parrot.

I'd like to ask the same question. I think the owner of this site gave us something to follow. I've never seen that on here before, which tells me where to look for now.

What did the owner give us to follow? I haven't seen any new leads.

Respectfully, but LE isn't obligated to give WS anything to "work" with. I've referenced the Alanna Gallagher case before. They did release some info to the public there that was confusing and ultimately led in the wrong direction. But they knew what they were doing there and didn't need the public's "help". (No offense to amateur sleuthers, and I know WS has contributed to solving other cases.)

It feels like the sensationalist/clickbait nature of this case has caused a lot of weirdness with the usual site rules, which seems be causing some problems. I'm not sure why else it should be treated any differently in terms of respecting non-suspects. Sets bad precedents. JMO

Treelights, the two sources are people that have spoken to me. If they are wrong then I will step up and take responsibility for bringing what I was told to the forum.

Rarely do I ever play the owner card .However, this is one of those times that I have to say I am going to make an exception to the link rule because of what I was told.

Thanks,
Tricia

Bumping

I'm not buying it. You're saying a well educated mother of 4, goes off the deep end and plans this extravagant murder of her well educated husband's (who she openly supports and adores) mentor on the opening day of his 1st CG class all in the middle of the night while her 4 children are asleep? Oh! Not to mention, the victims husband and FIL are out of state.. Come on, say it out loud. Let's talk it out. You're telling me her motive is jealousy bc she doesn't feel pretty? When does this lady have the time for this planning? Her husband was away all weekend and her children were with her at least on Saturday (I'm not grabbing a link so just IMO for now) and obviously it took months of planning to build this hatred and plan but it didn't appear the 2 of them even knew each other that well... Sorry for run ons, my brain is tired from throwing myself into CT/AT SM lives the last 3 hours.

IMO

If we just take the video at face value, and don't think female or padded police uniform , then RB fits the description. He's the only one with a belly like that we've seen so far.

I don't understand why the perp would spend so much time breaking into the church and then breaking things inside the church when he could have ambushed her coming into the church.

What are some motives for murder again?
If we can't determine the 'who' can we determine the 'why'>

It seems to me he was repeating a rumor that had been going around since the first few days.

Hopefully the morning will bring some actual news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the layout of the church, whoever did it did a great job by the way! But has anyone correlated the rooms in the video with the rooms in the layout of the church?? I saw the entry and arrows. I'm trying to figure out which room is the one suspect was busting out glass to get into. Would be much appreciated!!!!

bbm

The room with the glass being smashed is directly across from the kitchen (where the perp came out of). According to that diagram, it looks like the door would lead into the sanctuary/auditorium... unless there is another row of offices/rooms along that side, adjacent to the sanctuary/auditorium.

Do you think the public would listen or care? The public will speculate how they want. It could make you look even more guilty.
There are cases out there that have ended in conviction and some people will still think that someone else is guilty, that there was conspiracy or cover-up or something else.
You can't control other people's opinions of you (look at the Streisand effect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect). The only thing that really matters is the facts, LE, and the judge and jury at your trial.

Obviously I'm using "you" and "your" in the general sense here.

ETA social media must be the worst nightmare for people trying to get juries together.

Actually it helps aid in jury selection.

. If none of the people on the list are considered suspects or persons of interest- they have new persons of interest they are looking at- this is what fell apart - why have we spent time sleuthing people LE has cleared? There's no one else known to sleuth in my opinion - from the words of another poster - sitting on hands!

To my knowledge no one has been cleared. LE will say people are cooperating and are not POIs only to arrest the same person the following week. They aren't going to show their hand.

I've (thankfully) never been too close to a cop in that sort of gear, but is it possible it's genuine and that's the reason for all the agencies involved?

Trying to think of new possibilities...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But they haven't been cleared. They just haven't been officially named POI or suspects. They have not been cleared.

I'm not buying it. You're saying a well educated mother of 4, goes off the deep end and plans this extravagant murder of her well educated husband's (who she openly supports and adores) mentor on the opening day of his 1st CG class all in the middle of the night while her 4 children are asleep? Oh! Not to mention, the victims husband and FIL are out of state.. Come on, say it out loud. Let's talk it out. You're telling me her motive is jealousy bc she doesn't feel pretty? When does this lady have the time for this planning? Her husband was away all weekend and her children were with her at least on Saturday (I'm not grabbing a link so just IMO for now) and obviously it took months of planning to build this hatred and plan but it didn't appear the 2 of them even knew each other that well... Sorry for run ons, my brain is tired from throwing myself into CT/AT SM lives the last 3 hours.

IMO

Agreed, and from everything I have seen just from Facebook she seems like a loving mother and wife. I just don't see it.

Remember, the children are reading

By Scott Brooks Publisher of the Waxahachie Daily Light
May 7, 2016

"It’s been almost three weeks since Missy Bevers was killed and in that time there have been countless rumors, claims, accusations and facts permeating not only our local communities but the entire country. It’s fair to say that this tragic yet mesmerizing case has grabbed the attention of millions both for its brutality and its mystery. From where I sit, I don’t think the mystery is as great for law enforcement as it is for the rest of us, but that may just be me."
sbm

"Beyond the obvious impact of the murder on her family, namely Mrs. Bevers’ children, is the added impact of unstoppable waves of information … facts notwithstanding. And therein can be found the other tragedy here. There are three young children who, by no fault of their own, are in the middle of this whole thing. They, like the rest of us, are potentially exposed to the same unfiltered accusations every homegrown detective in this country is putting forth. As if the information already coming from search warrants isn’t troubling enough, the weed riddled dirt being thrown all over the Bevers family is beyond the scope – well beyond. Adults will have to deal with it, but we all ought to take a second before hitting the send or post button and think about the impact on these three beautiful girls. Posting every imaginable theory as to how this all happened is not worth creating even more pain for Missy Bevers’ daughters. It just isn’t."

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20160507/column-remember-children-are-reading

Personally, if I hadn't been following the case and read that. I would probably start looking and asking folks what and where the buzz was and what about. JMHO, the author meant well but it will cause more to look and talk.

Bingo. And why 2 couples. If you're the victims best friend. Then why get a warrant for the spouses phone as well?

Now maybe camper 1 was at a gas station at 4am. Which would clear them.

But 2 couples. Now I see the need for both tuckers but why both kc and mc as well.
Couples often use each other's phones.

I don't think the search warrant for the March 1 - April 24 communications of the "target numbers" is linked on page one of this thread.

But there are five released search warrants, correct? Dry cleaners, ATT tower dump, Missy's LinkedIn, Missy's iPhone and iPad, and target numbers. Has LE said how many search warrants they've obtained?

IMO

Put like that it does seem far fetched. However, this was someone who had deep hatred of Missy, judging by her injuries. My money is on jealousy at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr