TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
Admin Note

Only fair to tell you guys I am DONE. Like, stick a fork in me DONE.

No more <modsniping>, no more continually removing posts that violate the rules , including those unspoken that are simply common decency. The case specific parameters have repeatedly been made clear; as well as Websleuths Rules/TOS that also apply. I am now issuing TOs. In fact, I've already issued one and in the process of issuing another.

We are possibly on the brink of an arrest and I always tend to try to be extra lenient so that people who have been following don't lose their posting privileges during such a critical time.

HOWEVER, Tricia, Sparky AND myself have moderating this one thread for days now. That is in addition to other mods helping us behind the scenes. That is a ridiculous amount of coverage. No case should require that on a daily basis.

We are not going to repeat the rules again. They are found in the opening posts and Tricia's posts from last night.

I strongly suggest you guys preview your posts before clicking "Submit Reply".

LAST WORD on this subject.

#endoftherope #nomorechances

*This post falls at random.

**Bump this post as needed because I'm not saying another word except to issue TOs for future violations

Bumping......

Missy Bevers deserves justice.

Stop bashing the Bevers family.

This is not fun and games, this is real life. Stop the chit chat.

STOP! With the snarky remarks and being rude!

Remember what beach has posted above.

Please thank this post.

I had my boss watch the video today just to get his take. He thinks it's a girl. I am mystified by how causally the perp strolls about. The only possible thing entering my brain is it reminds me of how a security guard maybe would stroll, check doors etc.
Maybe a security guard wanna be cop ??

The very first time I saw the video, I said.."that's an African American lady."
When I watched it more, I still thought "lady", but trying to look like a man.
Now...I see a man. A feminine walking man. Men have longer strides than women and the perp has longer strides.

I posted this in thread #4: (It's much easier this way instead of re-typing everything. Lol)
I'm 5'8 and am all legs. My strides are very long as well. When I walk with my 6'1 son, I can keep up strides with his, easily.

Someone stalking MB on the Internet also would stalk her husband and perhaps other family members to get more info. BB talked in public comments that he was going on a fishing trip and posted while he was there. Perhaps perp thought that was good the husband was out of the picture ...

IMO it would make more sense to do it while the husband is in town, so the focus would be on him. Purposely waiting for him to be out of town would seem more like protecting him.

Has everyone seen the people story today with BB and MT interviews? BB say he knows things no one else does, and was thrown for a loop that family's insurance is cancelled because MB was primary http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21005642,00.html

Was thinking about that too when I posted asking if the family could (not would) sue the church. I find that kinda strange that she carried it and not him. (she being a trainer, him being a VP of a company). just assumed he would have better/affordable policy. Then again, his health issues may have made it cheaper to go with hers. jmho

I still can not get past two facts:

1. The person with the clearest motive is OBVIOUS- there's a tendency for women to be very judgmental of other women (this has been evidenced here in discussions)- but there's one individual who we know for a fact has a motive. Not saying he did it, but the motive is clearly there.

2. Missy's family is radio silent, while the family of the person referenced above just can't get enough of doing interviews - that seem highly self-serving.
I am not judging how they are acting. I find it interesting that WHAT they say is designed to elicit sympathy for BB and to deflect attention to other places.

Please fill me in. What is the motive?

This case drives me crazy.
So they get all dressed up in police gear, but hope to find a weapon on scene? Or...all dressed up and padded, and bringing a hammer? Or...I'm gonna casually open doors and look for recording devices but I'm going to look straight into the hallway camera a few times.
Its all so weird.
I know this has been posted before but I don't think they were casually opening doors. I think they were setting the scene so Missy couldn't escape. They removed door handles, broke windows in doors that could be locked, and ensured every unlocked door was open. If Missy ran, they would know immediately where she was trying to hide and she would not have been able to lock them out of a room. The one locked room, they tried to pry open, but when it didn't easily open they moved on. Missy would not have been able to get that door open so they didn't need to worry about it. If they were really there to steal, wouldn't they have spent the most time on that locked door? Isn't the good stuff behind locked doors? The only thing that makes sense is they were making sure their prey could not escape.

Some companies don't offer insurance. Maybe it cost less under her policy. Who knows. I think it's sad for the family to have one more thing pile up on them though.

I know this has been posted before but I don't think they were casually opening doors. I think they were setting the scene so Missy couldn't escape. They removed door handles, broke windows in doors that could be locked, and ensured every unlocked door was open. If Missy ran, they would know immediately where she was trying to hide and she would not have been able to lock them out of a room. The one locked room, they tried to pry open, but when it didn't easily open they moved on. Missy would not have been able to get that door open so they didn't need to worry about it. If they were really there to steal, wouldn't they have spent the most time on that locked door? Isn't the good stuff behind locked doors? The only thing that makes sense is they were making sure their prey could not escape.

That's terrifying oh my gosh. I never thought of that.

Is the CW mentioned in the affidavit for the search warrant for LinkdIn a man or a woman? Who was this person to Missy? TIA

CW is the LinkedIn man who, according to the LinkedIn Warrant (which can be found on the first page of this thread I think), was corresponding with Missy via that site since January, and the messages had become what LE called flirtatious, familiar and intimate in nature.

I 100% agree. I think that is the most, if not only, reasonable explanation. It is chilling.

I don't see this person as that smart. I just don't.

Exactly what I think.

This case drives me crazy.
So they get all dressed up in police gear, but hope to find a weapon on scene? Or...all dressed up and padded, and bringing a hammer? Or...I'm gonna casually open doors and look for recording devices but I'm going to look straight into the hallway camera a few times.
Its all so weird.

Yep, and I think swatperp is (trying to be politically correct here) an odd duck.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/odd_duck

Thank you! That is what I remembered, but I have been searching for a long time to find a link to it. Any chance you have it? If not, don't go hunting -- it will eventually come up on one of my own searches, I think. But thanks again for this. I wonder if the inside cameras might have also recorded her truck passing the door-entrance to the church.

Me either, if I could manage. Or more likely I just would not, no way, speak to media for fear of falling apart. I think BB is trying very hard to not say anything LE would not want out and is weighing his words carefully, but he is completely cooperative with them JMO, of course. How is a man whose wife was murdered supposed to act, especially when word of affairs have gotten out to the public? Maybe he knew, maybe not. Maybe there were affairs on both sides, maybe not. We are all just speculating on these issues and do not know the whole story of their past few years. I think this is a man who has the weight of the world on his shoulders right now and he is trying to keep his girls' lives as normal as possible. He may be afraid to let his true emotions out for fear they will upset the girls. For all we know, he may have been upset when Missy left the girls alone to leave this early some mornings, and has guilty feelings for not being firmer about it. (I do believe the oldest was likely mature enough and old enough to be there to watch over them -- they were all still sleeping when Grandma and other family arrived to give them the bad news)

I think it is it is worth posting this link from today's article -- BB spoke to People magazine. Comments from his mother are included. He states there are things he cannot comment on because of the investigation. http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21005642,00.html

here is the Official Press Release from MPD iirc 4/19? But in the press conf on the 18th (the Chief read the Official Press Rel) and Captain Spann of MPD CID, stated her first entrance was time 4:18. (OPR says 4:20) and the 5:06 call, could be another call because that makes First responders getting there in 1 min. I thinking the times are rounded off in the OPR. JMHO but here are links w/photo I posted to the Media thread from MPD fb.

Official Press Release http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12523272#post12523272

Official Press Release Time Line http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12523280#post12523280

I really am beginning to think this murder has nothing to do with any of the people on the warrant list. surely they would have been arrested by now. Their alibis clearly check out and/or cells place them in other places.

I think that as well.

IMOO.

I wonder if the People editors/writers reached out for comment from Missy's side of the family (brothers etc) for input for the article?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The perp does seem to act as if they have all the time in the world. But LE only released a couple of minutes so what they have could possibly be more fast paced so to speak. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV