TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 94587

This is the alcove in the main hallway to the right of the main foyer as you enter the building. The entrance to Cub's Corner would be to the right of this photo. I think this alcove is what someone mistook for a hallway.

Respectfully BBM. If I am the someone you are referring to. No Sir/Ma'am that is not what I mistook for a hallway. I was thought there was a hallway here where I posted 5/3/16 and it has been confirmed to me by a Creekside Church member. JMHO otherwise. creekside perp timestamp 1.jpg

:sleep:I think I'm going to settle in for a looooooong snooze. Someone, please wake me when something happens.

Can someone help me with this:. "target numbers" based on the nature of the communications (text, mesages and recovered deleted messages) between Ms Bevers and the above "target numbers". Wouldn't LE have both sides of the conversation from MB's Iphone & Ipad alone? Or would they need the "target numbers" device to see their side of the conversation? I ask this because if they can see both sides, then they are looking for other conversations they are not yet aware of. TIA

Personally & moo. ... This is a hired killer who has a nefarious past intermingled with some upstanding military, hunting, & LE background. He is good at this & has been a pro for decades. This is not his first rodeo & was paid well for this crime. He is no longer anywhere near that town. Nope, he is far, far away! Maybe back to him home country enjoying some vino & fromagio?
But who hired him? That is another story; a deep, dark Romeo & Juliet-type of story at least in her mind.

She is scorned, lonely & had only one obstacle for the perfect life & that was MB. MB didn't love **him** like she did...she knew of the flirtations/cheating of MB....that is what she interpreted to be. She knew everything about MB & copied her perfume, shampoo, etc. and she knew **he** really loved her (not MB) if only there wasn't that renewal of vows 10 mos ago. She stalked MB--knew everything & even warned her. **He** really meant to keep his renewed vows but not the other one....not MB. No, not her. Disdain. Anger. Rage. Talk about having your cake & eating it too is what she is thinking.

She has money, means, motive & the right vehicle which is SWATperp who did the deed. Nothing gets in her way, least of all MB. She can't live without **him** & MB is making him sick to death. She (MB) doesn't deserve him. But I do so she is toast. If LE doesn't catch me for what I've done (she's thinking), I will get **him** back because it's true love & he will never suspect me. Never. She thinks this case will never be solved. Nope.

All just my theory and all. Purely moo.

Agree that he is likely far away from Midlothian Texas,but not in the land of vino and fromagio. South of the border maybe. jmo And, maybe not a Romeo and Juliet deal, more likely something ugly having to do with $$$ jmo though.

[video=twitter;732284533249167361]https://twitter.com/cbs11Robbie/status/732284533249167361[/video]

Respectfully BBM. If I am the someone you are referring to. No Sir/Ma'am that is not what I mistook for a hallway. I was thought there was a hallway here where I posted 5/3/16 and it has been confirmed to me by a Creekside Church member. JMHO otherwise. View attachment 94616

I wish that Creekside Church member would draw out the floor plan and give it to you to post. I can't for the life of me figure it out because I'm not sure if it's some visual/optical illusion of police combining random snippets of surveillance film, or if that is truly a straight from the bulletin board, down the hall, back again, & into the door path perp took.

If a gun were discharged, wouldn't there be a lingering combustion odor in a closed building? I'm not an authority, but I would think an unventilated room would still have the odor for even a few hours depending on the components of the mixture in the shell casing that explodes the round through the muzzle. I would think it quite likely a camper would've smelled that 15-30 minutes later when they walked in that room. JMHO

If a gun were discharged, wouldn't there be a lingering combustion odor in a closed building? I'm not an authority, but I would think an unventilated room would still have the odor for even a few hours depending on the components of the mixture in the shell casing that explodes the round through the muzzle. I would think it quite likely a camper would've smelled that 15-30 minutes later when they walked in that room. JMHO

With as big as TX is on LTC and nearly everyone other than transplants being familiar with guns, I'd think that they'd notice the smell of a gun being discharged. It's one of those weird, distinct smells to me.

Respectfully BBM. If I am the someone you are referring to. No Sir/Ma'am that is not what I mistook for a hallway. I was thought there was a hallway here where I posted 5/3/16 and it has been confirmed to me by a Creekside Church member. JMHO otherwise. View attachment 94616
arkansasmimi! Straighten us out, please! This is the photo from somewhere earlier in the thread that is the SW exterior corner = portico (covered patio area) instead of a room. I guess it came up because the discussion was about where was MB found, and what exactly the search warrant says (which isn't really exact enough to know with certainly what they meant).

Attachments

• church SW outside.jpg
    church SW outside.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 55
Respectfully disagree. This did not take place in Midlothian town, but way out in the country on the 4-lane divided highway, with farmland and woods on every side of the church, the road a long ways away from the focus of any possible cameras, and cars racing by at 60-70 mph.

Didn't realize it was so rural there. Still, wherever a possible suspect lives, it would be a matter of routine to cover any possible route that he/she might have traveled between home and the church looking for anything that might have video. Its certain that a car was involved, and the suspect(s) probably only have access to a limited few. For instance, if suspect lives in a particular neighbor, I'd be up and down every house between him/her and the nearest major street. Then, up and down that street looking for more cameras, etc.
I worked graveyard for many years, and the 0300-0500 is the deadest part of the night. Not much moving. Seeing what is on the road even miles away might jump something up.

View attachment 94590

View attachment 94589

Another thing which may be of interest is that the SW corner of the church is actually a portico not an interior room.

Respectfully, MB was located in the SW INTERIOR of the building. Not the SW corner of the church/building or the outside.

Per the SW for MB iPhone & iPad
Pg 6/8
At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west corner of the interior of the
building.

That area is going to be in this area of the building IN THE SQUARE YELLOW BOX. Where exact spot, have no idea. An opinion that all. But definitely in this area per SW. Again my sketch is NOT TO SCALE. sw corner of Creekside church.jpg

I wish that Creekside Church member would draw out the floor plan and give it to you to post. I can't for the life of me figure it out because I'm not sure if it's some visual/optical illusion of police combining random snippets of surveillance film, or if that is truly a straight from the bulletin board, down the hall, back again, & into the door path perp took.

Exactly! I'm a visual person with a photographic memory and I can't figure out anything more than 1 square of the entire building (I'm not sure it's actually a corner at that) so I would LOVE a layout or confirmation of if we are on the right path! TIA, I know you're out there somewhere church layout knower!

Question for those who have followed many cases before: in your opinion, is the lack of really any comments from LE more indicative of police knowing quite a bit but playing it very close to the vest or more a sign that LE really is stumped. That maybe they have some info but not nearly enough to even narrow down a list of suspects? I don't necessarily expect detailed info from LE but they don't seem to be saying anything about anything.

I think its very possible. The police want to keep as many details as possible between them and the suspect, to corroborate or disprove any statements he/she might make. The DA will want to keep the best "harpoons" to throw in court, etc.

They've surely got a very small focus group of suspects. They probably don't need help narrowing it, just proving it.

Agreed. Not to mention that fact that, even if there had been a photo taken, it didn't 'prove' she was murdered because she wasn't dead when the killer left her.

Is this new info? I have not seen this stated before.

All I know is SOMEBODY really hated her. She wasn't murdered for money or because she was a witness. Somebody risked going to prison for life or the DP to get her out of their life permanently....that's how much they hated her. Otherwise, just shoot her and get it over with. JMO................they chose to beat and bash and disfigure her.

Re: bolded, this sounds more like a female perp to me. But jmo.

Respectfully, MB was located in the SW INTERIOR of the building. Not the SW corner of the church/building or the outside.

Per the SW for MB iPhone & iPad
Pg 6/8
At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the
building.

Interior just means inside. So she was inside the building, in the SW corner.

Did they come up with the burner-phone-of-interest because of PINGS? Or was a burner phone used to communicate with Missy, in some way? If directly related to it being in the church, and they have actually determined that the perp was carrying it, then maybe they DO know who the perp is. But I have a feeling that it may not be connected to the murder at all. Anyone know???? JMO

The burner phone was brought up by Nancy Grace - I don't think there was any verification of it at all, just speculation or "sources" say "LE is looking for"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave