TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thin ankles. This reminds me of a woman.

Also, I can't get that image out of my head of the weak swinging hammer busting the glass in that door. Much like a woman would swing a hammer (no offense.. I'm a woman!)

Nope, not me! If I were swinging at glass & didn't know if it would send slivers back into my face, my actions would be purely overhand & from shoulders & up kind of tapping action. Nothing would be swinging from the waist & rotating upwards. Nope.

Moo

IDK about different perps,or different groups. Highly concerning. jmo

I have many, many more questions now. Did they take the complete doors from the church as evidence? A poster did mention this as a possibility. Did the perp try to set a fire? Was Missy's body staged? Was she killed in the sanctuary? Was there evidence of a clean-up or did the perp actually spray Missy's body with some kind of chemical to remove DNA? And I'm only on page 7 :notgood: It is "creepy" and it is "spooky".

IF those are Capri or short pants, perp planned carefully not to have an opportunity to fall/trip, blood dragged on floor from pants, etc.
IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF those are Capri or short pants, perp planned carefully not to have an opportunity to fall/trip, blood dragged on floor from pants, etc.
IMO

I need to rewatch the high resolution video again but I thought they put the pants inside the boots? I could be WAY off though.
Anyone have the high res video handy? TIA!!

IMO.

IMO

I don't think those are capri pants, I think they are pants tucked in shin guards.

I need to rewatch the high resolution video again but I thought they put the pants inside the boots? I could be WAY off though.
Anyone have the high res video handy? TIA!!

IMO.
I'm almost positive those are UFC shin guards, but not 100%

Thanks, this is not a closeup of the eyes, but I do have one close up that I did, all I did was lighten this image, nothing else.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Anyone else notice that in this photo the boots look like old beat up (possibly brown) boots and in other shots (or parts of the video) they looks like shiny black shoes/boots?! Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Not a whole lot better, keeping my day job.
9772fc39bf4bad2c3b0cf5f1916952bf.jpg

I'm still trying like heck to get a clearer image of the killer's eyes from the Midlothian PD Surveillance video but I'm not having much luck. Here's a shot of the eyes & maybe Sparky or someone else here could get a clearer version?? please...

attachment.php

Here is what I have from someone's earlier post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 143
If the same, perp had 6-7 (?) years to come up with a better plan to not leave DNA besides taking clothes and burning with misc chemicals. Very strange coincidences indeed. *sigh* There is so much evil out there.

It has worked for the perp for 6 years. Scary!!! If it is, they upgraded from the ski mask to that and a helmet!! Pure Evil!

Anyone else notice that in this photo the boots look like old beat up (possibly brown) boots and in other shots (or parts of the video) they looks like shiny black shoes/boots?! Are my eyes playing tricks on me?
I lightened it myself and the colors of the floor changed a bit, so I don't know if the boots are black or brown...

Thanks, this is not a closeup of the eyes, but I do have one close up that I did, all I did was lighten this image, nothing else.
attachment.php
attachment.php

This just looks... Frumpy. Oversized, ill-fitting and, while I understand this is just a snapshot, the posture and mannerisms (in the video, too) exude neither confidence nor strength. MOO. Eerily calm, yes, but not how I would expect someone whose life revolved around being fit would carry themselves.

Just a Reminder and it helps everyone... If you come across new articles or videos please post them in the Media Thread the *NO DISCUSSION* there is a link on the first page of each thread to get there. * also if you see something that your linking it to remember, that's JMHO the part to copy your 10%. Because after the MSM like "UPDATES" as an example the Fox link that first stated "gunshot" then updated later to say something different. Unless you have a ss or a cashe copy it will make you think your going crazy or else someone won't believe you when it orig stated that. Seen it happen too many times. Also... sometimes you will find where the link later says no longer avail ;) I would also copy paste the date/time with the article.. next time its updated that will change and your orig will reflect how it was at the time you posted it ;) I think the AJ Hadsell media was the craziest I have ever seen. Some sister stations reporting totally conflicting information. Remember its sadly ... Be the first to break the story with MSM.. doesn't matter to them if it is legit... JMHO
One last tip learned hard way .. right click and copy link address or the orig video address if on a post and past that link in your comment. Because just copy/paste a link doesn't always get the whole link. It gets shortened when posted in a comment (but if you right click and copy link address you get full link address)

After looking g at lily ' s picture and the close up of the eyes....There is no doubt Le knows who this is. They are just making their case. :)

I've only watched the video a couple of times but my impression of the door opening, etc isn't so much of a staging as just a blase curiosity. They really don't seem to put much thought or effort into what they're doing, more like passing the time and wondering what's behind a door, just as you'd pause to read a bulletin board.

Here's hoping we get that arrest before Thursday.

Wait, what? Even if the perp was military, this wasn't a military mission. Anyone, military, ex-military, or neither, would not be expecting any sort of armed response from anyone or anything in that place at that time. There was no attempt at 'clearing' at all, wouldn't you say? And why would there be? You could grab anyone from the 7-11 at that time of day, and they would likely say that the church/recreation center was indefensible. But so what?

My post you quoted seems unrelated to your response. I find it hard to grasp the concept when people say this was obviously a military or ex military member due to how they "cleared" the building. I'm not seeing a correlation; there was no "military style" clearing of the building. And yes, veterans or active duty do have very telltale habits IMO. Not all; fine. But I was taught how to actually clear a building by veterans (including my spouse) and tactical teams in defensive pistol training. I just don't think it's "obvious" this perp has any military/army affiliation just because they strolled around the building looking in rooms. JMO.

This is the origional photo. The color one was taken from the HD video. The only thing worked on was the face. So, don't concentrate on anything below the neck.

If you blow it up and crop it, it becomes pixelated.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member