TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to know why LE believes SWATPERP may have filmed the attack with a phone? I've read something to that effect in several different articles. Any idea why LE suspects SWATPERP filmed it?

My understanding is that it was included in the SW to cover all bases, but LE stated they did not have any proof that it was videoed
I will look for a link

Imo. If we target the target numbers. Then all should be mentioned. Jmo

Now speculation went from Bevers to Tuckers to Williams.

So Anything else to speculate from others that were mentioned in the SW.

If not allowed. Please remove. Thanks.

Where the target numbers published?

Could the perp reasonably expect her class would be moved indoors at some point in the future? Who would make these elaborate plans to do this at the church not knowing if the opportunity would arise?
FWIW, I've always thought that it was probably her routine to enter the church prior to setting up for the workout. She could have been going to the restroom, putting bottles of water into the refrigerator or anything really. I can't imagine getting ready for an extensive workout without going to the restroom first. The campers would have also needed access to the restrooms. I feel sure that the workout was being brought inside due to the weather. It's one thing to work in the rain, but totally insane to work out when there is danger from lightening strikes.

The hack was in 2012 and this announcement is from today?!

Crazy, right? It's trending on my news.

"Earlier this week, fresh LinkedIn credentials went on sale on a dark web market known as The Real Deal. The same dealer, who goes by the name Peace, recently flogged millions of details on users of the Naughty America *advertiser censored* website at just $300. He is now offering 117 million LinkedIn usernames and passwords for a considerably higher price: 5 Bitcoin, worth approximately $2,200."

MAY 18, 2016
http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasb...rinklrForbesTech&linkId=24636283#2de8ff106ae1

They are friends. Whom their kid are friends with the Bevers kids.

Actually I belive WH is the widow of BB's friend since childhood who passed away in 2014. Not sure of any connection to MB or MB's kids.

This sounded significant to me. I found a Midlothian website that has a calendar, http://www.midlothian.tx.us/, but could not find a "fair" or "festival". There is a Midlothian "market" from April to October, but it is downtown. Will you post more info, please, because I think this is significant, but I repeat myself, sorry.

Whoa. and a campground!

http://nowmagazines.com/online-editions/
This is a link to the back issues of the local magazine that residents in each city receives monthly. In the April issue for Midlothian it lists the April activites (page 60). It might also give sleuthers more of a vibe of the area and people who live here.

There is something about the way swatperp's arms are crossed at chest level and his/her stance which speaks female to me. Seems feminine in nature but that's MOO.
Praying hard LE knows and is wrapping a case nice and tight.

It's so bizarre - I agree sometimes the stance you're referring to seems feminine, but then the walk seems so masculine - IMO!! Also, the ankles look super-thin (almost femininely thin) when the perp is still, but I guess that could be because the outfit is so bulky making the ankles look thin. Basically, I can see how some people think the perp is a man and some people think it's a woman. So frustrating not to know at least the gender. :tantrum:

attachment.php

The perp was wearing glasses of some sort? Excellent observation. Some real sleuthing.

Just something new to ponder. It's too bad we don't have a clearer picture from the SW about exactly who was having intimate relationships out of the marriage. But the SW alludes to the fact that they BOTH were.

I was listening, by happenstance, to a TD Jakes sermon from You Tube this morning. The jest of the sermon was dealing with the circumstances of King David having Bathsheba's husband killed so that he could have her. Immediately I realized that we have not given much consideration to the angle of another woman being obsessed with BB and killing MB to have him to herself.

It's as much of a possiblity as anything else. It's an angle I am sure LE has, at least, looked at.

Question: would there have been any way for the perp to drive a vehicle into the church driveway WITHOUT it being caught on video?

In the first LE press conference and in the SW, it is clear that they knew exactly, from video, what time MB drove up and what time camper 1 drove up.

But their only reference to any other vehicle was that they had one frame of a vehicle "parked" "at a distance".

So taking the church cameras and the outdoor store camera into consideration, is it safe to assume one of two possibilities: (1) perp definitely did not arrive to the church down the driveway, whether by car or other means; or (2) LE withheld the info and did capture another vehicle entering the property?

Or how possible is it to drive a car directly onto the property off hwy 287 without using the drive? That seems risky for the perp especially on a rainy night where you could get stuck or leave tracks. And there might be a deep bar ditch making it impossible - I haven't studied the photos to know. It just seems like there was enough video coverage that they ought to be able to confirm whether another vehicle came up that drive prior to MB.

Really is no other way to drive onto that property. And no (working) cam with clear coverage of the entrance driveway that night (if ever).

Just something new to ponder. It's too bad we don't have a clearer picture from the SW about exactly who was having intimate relationships out of the marriage. But the SW alludes to the fact that they BOTH were.

I was listening, by happenstance, to a TD Jakes sermon from You Tube this morning. The jest of the sermon was dealing with the circumstances of King David having Bathsheba's husband killed so that he could have her. Immediately I realized that we have not given much consideration to the angle of another woman being obsessed with BB and killing MB to have him to herself.

It's as much of a possiblity as anything else. It's an angle I am sure LE has, at least, looked at.
That actually was discussed early on and presumably LE has too, as you say. There were even particular individuals speculated to be the 'other woman'.

It has been suggested that Missy would have had a key and opened the church to have access to bathroom facilities, regardless of weather.
Anyone know if that is a fact?

Our camp is held at a church, and the trainer does not open the church unless it is inclement weather. If someone has to use the bathroom, the trainer gives the key to the camper to run in quickly and use the facility -- that doesn't happen often, though. It's only an hour long camp and most people haven't really eaten/drank much yet at 4:30/5:00 am. Hope that helps!

It's too bad we don't have a clearer picture from the SW about exactly who was having intimate relationships out of the marriage. But the SW alludes to the fact that they BOTH were.

Actually, it does not. (And this has been well-discussed and debunked here on WS, multiple times.) The SW does not actually clarify if they think there was only one, or more than one, outside relationship, nor does it clarify if they think it was something done by one, or by both, of the Bevers.

Has that been discussed before? In one of the first pressers, FOX 4 showed the main church entrance. Notice the poster. Is it possible it was placed there by MD to direct the CG participants to the awning/porch area?

-Nin

Imo. L E has the best of the best to help with this case.

Now if this was a terrorist attack. Wouldnt the agencies have arrested all by now.

So. Wth.

Make an arrest. Or at least publicly clarify those not involved. Jmo

There is a Grand Conspiracy by all the LE agencies involved designed to drive all us Websleuthers nuts, bonkers, whacky.:crazy::crazy::bang::pullhair:

Phoebeb, this is off-subject, but is your dog okay? The stiff e-collars are usually uncomfortable and I am asking just as I would ask a mother who posted a picture of her child in restraint. I am wondering if there is a significance that I have missed, such as a connection to your name or maybe you sell them. Or something. Thank you

Oh dear. That is not my dog, it is a picture I have seen many places of a German Shepard dressed up for Halloween as a martini. There's a collar, a straw and an olive. I thought it was a funny canine costume picture, not anything that would cause alarm.

*to clarify, family members meaning with same Houtz family, not Bevers.

Oh no BluSkies I wasn't accusing you of sleuthing him but I want to sleuth him! What if MB was in contact with him....a new path to explore!

Actually I belive WH is the widow of BB's friend since childhood who passed away in 2014. Not sure of any connection to MB or MB's kids.

I believe your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member