TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happening? I leave for a soccer practice and then see this!

I would be surprised that the Midlothian police dept wouldn't release a statement if they were doing training like some speculated. Especially since it seems people are on edge, it is a small town, and they seem to utilize social media for communication. Not saying it is not possible, just a little suprising.

JMO

2c97c134c351007f26a3b7729c677819.jpg

Also, you left your bluetooth on. (Unless you r using yours currently - mine is black when it's in use)

They were lined up in a row close together. I will say I saw sheriff at church and 4 more police on main highway (which is unusual) on my way home to waxahachie at 5:00pm. This would be passing church headed to midlothian. Then saw the 10 at 5:10 and again at 6:30 and 7:35

Oh no! and tonight would have been a Church night. 1 month since murder there (a Mon) then they had a small service on Wed.. how eery.

I would have had to go to Whattaburger and ate supper and stayed in area, nosey me Thanks for update

They were lined up in a row close together. I will say I saw sheriff at church and 4 more police on main highway (which is unusual) on my way home to waxahachie at 5:00pm. This would be passing church headed to midlothian. Then saw the 10 at 5:10 and again at 6:30 and 7:35

Oh no! and tonight would have been a Church night. 1 month since murder there (a Mon) then they had a small service on Wed.. how eery.

I would have had to go to Whattaburger and ate supper and stayed in area, nosey me Thanks for update

I would be surprised that the Midlothian police dept wouldn't release a statement if they were doing training like some speculated. Especially since it seems people are on edge, it is a small town, and they seem to utilize social media for communication. Not saying it is not possible, just a little

JMO
I noticed on the Midlothian police Facebook page a couple people have asked what's happening on Zion road, but so far no response.

Correction on way home from waxahachie to midlothian

Respectfully Bolded By Me .. How do you (or we-Public) know that this has not happened?

Fact: Also they had per the LinkedIn SW, LE extracted CW cellphone, so he had to have went in to the MPD.

Fact: It was a Murder Scene.. There was Crime Scene Van (white one backed up to the edge of Covered Awning. They took much evidence from the scene.Chief Smith and or/Captain Spann CID, stated another agency, cant remember which, had sent their Crime Scene Investigators over to help. Since MPD hasn't had a Murder in iirc 9 years, so that they didnt potentially miss anything. View attachment 94798

Fact: April 27, same date the AT&T Target Number SW
JMHO, I got the impression from AT fb posting on April 27 that at the least he and CT had been to MPD, because he posted he time and stated his wife was home and he was in or on way after school pick up.

JMHO: they would have surely search MB home if found anything on her iPhone & iPad that may be linked.

JMHO: I agree partially on the CG silence. JMHO I thinking they don't want to bring much attention to this because 1, there is already a lot of MSM about it and that in its self probably has hurt business. No one knows who is responsible for this. So if CG came out saying .. example This had nothing to do with CG blah blah and it turns out it had a connection to a CG member..it would be egg on face and cause more damage to the business. I believe that's why you don't see much on any of the CG Trainer pages because this is already hurting their business (personal and as business as a whole). JMHO I look for CG to make a formal type statement after an arrest is made.

Actually last murder was 2010 Tiffany Ann Wells, just wana get the facts straight. :)

Where is "downstairs?"

Quote Originally Posted by Glammie View Post
Do we need to take this convo downstairs[Q

UOTE=ahintexas;12569473]are they still there? Someone else local just said they drove that road, and no cops?[/QUOTE]

It sounds like LE was hot on the trails of something tonight. I suppose we'll have to wait to find out what that might be. I would just like to send out a big thank you to all the locals who have gone out of their way to share their insights with us in the last few weeks. It has to be so difficult to see things from your perspective and be limited on what you can share here. We do appreciate all the color you add to the conversation.

I noticed on the Midlothian police Facebook page a couple people have asked what's happening on Zion road, but so far no response.

I just checked MPD FB page and last post I see is the May 13th SWFA reward post. Am I looking in the right place?

Who is on duty to write Cliff notes tonight - I need 'em!

Between this and the plane that just disappeared I think I'll be up all night :(

I would be surprised that the Midlothian police dept wouldn't release a statement if they were doing training like some speculated. Especially since it seems people are on edge, it is a small town, and they seem to utilize social media for communication. Not saying it is not possible, just a little suprising.

JMO

If something is going on I would not expect any comment from MPD until later if at all honestly. I know from Beverly Carter case that Night Time Warrants are written for a specific reason and this could be what is happening. Safety being one. Also, I doubt that considering the nature of this being the first murder in Midlothian in 9 yrs iirc that they would do training at this time to get the whole town in a buzz and on the 1 mo anniversary of the Murder? ... unless it is to cause attention to be drawn to that area while they actually are at another area. :thinking: Something is up maybe not an arrest but something was/is going on for a reason. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member