TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's the first time I noticed it (after watching the video many times for clues). I'm sure the detectives know this, but now it makes me think that perhaps this person could have left behind a fingerprint (I hope).

Among hundreds or thousands of other fingerprints in that church :(. No wonder this is taking so long.

I just looked in the App Store and there is an app for walkie talkie. I should tell my kids [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MPD just posted a response on their FB that the incident on Mt Zion did not involve them. Said they do not have any info but will try to obtain some. IMO I find that weird that there would be other LE agencies conducting business in Midlothian without MPD actually knowing, but JMO.....

Editing to add that the response was to a person's post on their page asking what was going on. It is not a post from them on their front page. You have to go look at the visitor's posts to see it.

:bump: for dentalqueen

post #51

This is my first post, even though I've been lurking for awhile. The "left the scene on foot" line of thought really got me thinking (and I loved your post BTW). It really would be genius to do that. The only problem I see with it is getting there. Say this is a one person operation...do you think they lugged all that gear 2-5 miles at 3 am to the scene? I just don't get the impression from the video that SwatPerp had freshly walked through the mud and rain.

On another note, I checked out Google maps to see exactly what you meant about the creek north of the church. I was surprised to see Midlothian airport so close. After some professional digging around (and I cannot disclose how I know this), I can attest that SwatPerp did not leave the airport by plane. There were no flights in or out of there around the time of the incident.

Welcome, abby88, and thank you (and also thanks, Spellbound!) for actually reading that very long p3 post concerning the theories on how Swatperp may have left. Glad you came out of lurkdom and really appreciate your info concerning whether Swatperp could have flown out via that small airport. I know that idea was discussed in here a lot in the earlier threads.

While I'm strongly leaning towards the idea of getaway on foot, I'm theorizing for a couple reasons that Swatperp may have been dropped off close to the church, so my theory does (sadly) include the possibility of a co-conspirator.

I'm not 100% sure, but if you set the video to slomo, it looks like s/he is not wearing a glove (IMO).

I'm not 100% sure, but if you set the video to slomo, it looks like s/he is not wearing a glove (IMO).

I don't have slomo, but I viewed on full screen one frame at a time and I do not see bare hand. Also, I'm almost certain that the part that starts at 1:14 is a continuation of that scene/action taken from a different camera and the gloved left hand is quite visible there.

attachment.phpattachmentid=94853&stc=1
I just noticed this photo of a window being repaired (screen shot of video). If I'm seeing this correctly, it's on the NE side of the building near the driveway. Notice the windows below. It must have been broken from the inside since it is high off the ground and why? A lookout? It's on the opposite side from where MB was found. Boy oh boy..

Look at the guy standing by the ladder/window. He's tall enough to knock it out.

I'm not Arkansasmimi but just wanted to post that I was totally surprised that in watching this video a gazillion times I have not noticed that. Wow.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I noticed it first thing but thought people would think I was nuts for bringing it up or that I need new glasses. [emoji12]

Welcome, abby88, and thank you (and also thanks, Spellbound!) for actually reading that very long p3 post concerning the theories on how Swatperp may have left. Glad you came out of lurkdom and really appreciate your info concerning whether Swatperp could have flown out via that small airport. I know that idea was discussed in here a lot in the earlier threads.

While I'm strongly leaning towards the idea of getaway on foot, I'm theorizing for a couple reasons that Swatperp may have been dropped off close to the church, so my theory does (sadly) include the possibility of a co-conspirator.

It really is such a remote area. Question? If police thought for a second peep was lurking or hiding in the wooded area you would think they would have been searching perimeter.

I just saw that thank you! I think that is very strange as well

Also DQ and Glammie...
What is the word on the street regarding the health fair benefit for MB by CTDC? Also posted by VB. A "portion" of the proceeds go to her 3 girls.

Arkansasmimi, after watching this video in slomo, it appears that the person in police gear is not wearing a glove on his/her left hand. Did you notice that too?
It looks like the left hand may not be wearing a glove in the MPD 3:58 marked photo, too. I'm not sure.

Why are some SWs made public and others not? Is it possible they've searches vehicles owned by pois without the public knowing? If not by now this case will never be solved. Any evidence will be long gone.

Ever heard of poker face?

Same concept.

Never show your whole hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads