TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the perpetrator's strategy is a masculine one. I may be wrong but I'm not sure how many women would think of sending a guy/woman disguised as a guy in swat gear with a hammer. It strikes me as a "war games" computerised killing/military masculine thing. Anyone else have a similar thought?

That may have been why LE originally said a male. If it is a woman, it helps to confuse LE.

Look at the video taken of the perp that parked Jennifer Kesse's car after she went missing. It has been analyzed by who knows how many experts and they haven't completely agreed as to whether the person is male or female. BTW, the last I heard they were saying that person was something like 5'2" to 5'5".

Could be due to contorted pixel or it is something like you said, slipper, extension etc..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

There is something off with the footwear, I noticed it early on too. Floppy/sloppy looking as if it is made of soft, very flexible fabric rather than rubber or leather. Almost like those sock/slippers with the flat soles attached. I swear I think I see the outline of a foot through the top of the shoes in one of the videos.

here are a few decals I found interesting for this case...
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Unfortunately, if you Google "Oval Car Decals" There are thousands of different options. The decal could be anything. It could be a Marathon Runner decal, or one that designates the Mile Marker of a town or a country code. I think it is a little unsafe to say that it probably is one associated with working out, lifting or even Thrive at this point.

Yes, or, could be female with military training, or just a military wannabe.

IMHO

I agree. My husband thinks a woman who was in the military at some point in time based on swatperps mannerisms seen on camera, and also because of the way the crime was planned, the outfit, etc. he described it as this person clearly being on a mission but that the rage and anger must have completely overtaken this person during the actual act of murder. I also just showed him the Nissan Altima image and he thinks LE covered up the plate numbers or tried to obscure it before releasing to pubic. He said his department has done similar things before for strategical purposes but not the liscense plate scenario. He did say he has seen a presentation on tactics like this at a training for LEO, and one example was the liscense plate scenario and usually these tactics are targeted towards the psychology of a poi that police strongly suspect. I asked for more details but got the eye roll. again that is just his opinion from his experience. He also wanted me to add that usually LE is pretty straightforward with the public and we can take what they say at face value for the most part, but with the FBI involved he thinks they are directing this stuff to the person they suspect and their family/friends.

That may have been why LE originally said a male. If it is a woman, it helps to confuse LE.

Look at the video taken of the perp that parked Jennifer Kesse's car after she went missing. It has been analyzed by who knows how many experts and they haven't completely agreed as to whether the person is male or female. BTW, the last I heard they were saying that person was something like 5'2" to 5'5".

The anatomical part about it being a man convinces me - as per BatBrat's post earlier. If we could just verify actual height that would help hugely.

(There's something very fishy about that Kesse video - I've watched a lot of videos about that case. How could a perp be so lucky? Possible insider help with the CCTV?)

In my opinion, the perpetrator's strategy is a masculine one. I may be wrong but I'm not sure how many women would think of sending a guy/woman disguised as a guy in swat gear with a hammer. It strikes me as a "war games" computerised killing/military masculine thing. Anyone else have a similar thought?

I'm not sure if or how the situations could be similar, but this immediately made me think of Charles J. Hollstein who was shot while wearing a tactical vest and taking pictures outside a school.

WS thread here:

IL - Man in tactical vest taking photos of school shot dead by LE

View attachment 95107On this enhanced photo of the Altima, could the "light" on the inside LEFT of the rear view mirror, be the keys?

I ask this because look at the outside of the car, right rear passenger door. What looks like a light I believe is the outside door handle.

So anything chrome (or whatever the material is) on the inside is going to show up as a "light". Car keys would shine like that.
This car has push button start so no keys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks. That extended shoe thing in your pic tells us that this was not a robbery nor vandalism.

Very premeditated murder right there. Thanks Nin.

Again, if anything, I assume the "flap" is shorter and the pixelage is just playing with us. So, there may be something and that's why the pixels are even messing with it. Hard to say.

This is equally interesting though. Sorry if mentioned before. Look at this. Definitely a visor, pointed?

attachment.php
(1.08 s mark)

Play the video, set speed to.25 and stop at the .58 s mark. Look what happens at the 1.02 mark! Cleary a visor.

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Attachments

• MB swatperp helmet.png
    MB swatperp helmet.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 603
I agree. My husband thinks a woman who was in the military at some point in time based on swatperps mannerisms seen on camera, and also because of the way the crime was planned, the outfit, etc. he described it as this person clearly being on a mission but that the rage and anger must have completely overtaken this person during the actual act of murder. I also just showed him the Nissan Altima image and he thinks LE covered up the plate numbers or tried to obscure it before releasing to pubic. He said his department has done similar things before for strategical purposes but not the liscense plate scenario. He did say he has seen a presentation on tactics like this at a training for LEO, and one example was the liscense plate scenario and usually these tactics are targeted towards the psychology of a poi that police strongly suspect. I asked for more details but got the eye roll. again that is just his opinion from his experience. He also wanted me to add that usually LE is pretty straightforward with the public and we can take what they say at face value for the most part, but with the FBI involved he thinks they are directing this stuff to the person they suspect and their family/friends.

A really cunning woman who would have enough acting chops to copy the distinctive walk of someone known to the victim? Is that what your husband means?

And as long as we are talking about footwear that is shaped like this...http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aao...fault/dw5aaa4cbd/images/2016/G124_REGULAR.jpg

let me helpfully add that if you are ever looking for a pair of non-slip work shoes to go with your very own Swatperp getup you can't do better than GRABBERS.... when I have to walk a serious amount it's always GRABBERS for me and they have nonslip soles to boot (no pun intended). And I would like to point out there is a Grabbers store in Dallas and one in Arlington. ("Work Wear Safety Shoes")

Originally Posted by cady View Post
AGREE TY. I brought that up a while back because I have a recollection about a local explaining that,(about key to the main front door) too. Also, I asked if Missy was seen ENTERING the church grounds from the highway, or only caught on video PARKING. Clearly, the PARKING video was not exterior video from the church. JMO If she had been captured on camera ENTERING from the highway, so would everyone else have been. Only one entrance. Steve believes that the gun shop camera couldn't have captured her parking, which seems to be true, but then What camera ,where, captured her PARKING, if it is true that church exterior cameras were not functioning? JMO

Several pages to catch up on, but (if not yet addressed), I think the camera that LE said captured her 'parking' was a SW interior one that caught the movement of her car as she pulled up underneath that SW entry door with the awning. She never parked in the lot and the "intermittently working" parking lot cams were not working that day.

Whether or not the SWFA cams caught her car pulling into the church parking lot I don't know, though maybe someone else in here can answer that.
Going back and reading all the SW, (seeing if I may have missed) but I do not see that in the SW, I see that the Suspect is caught on Creekside's interior surveillance videos, but nothing of MB veh being on any surveillance. Again, I think that information, as to the location of surveillance camera and other information is not being disclosed. JMHO ** also remember the SW Affidavits are Summaries of information known, not all the information known.
SW for iPhone & iPad SW iPhone iPad.jpg

SW for Ford F150 SW Ford F150.JPG

SW for ATT Cell Tower Dump SW ATT Tower Dump.jpg

Again, if anything, I assume the "flap" is shorter and the pixelage is just playing with us. So, there may be something and that's why the pixels are even messing with it. Hard to say.

This is equally interesting though. Sorry if mentioned before. Look at this. Definitely a visor, pointed?

attachment.php
(1.08 s mark)

Play the video, set speed to.25 and stop at the .58 s mark. Look what happens at the 1.02 mark! Cleary a visor.

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

I think SP is wearing a ball cap under a helmet and that's the visor peeping out.

WOE and WOWSERS and at least that gives me a glimmer of hope they may have a clue who did this LOL I am going to keep thinking along those lines otherwise I get depressed...

I think SP is wearing a ball cap under a helmet and that's the visor peeping out.

Check the video, it's reflecting and clear. If you can't get the .25 speed set in the MLPD video, choose another version. Speed may be disabled in certain browsers. The visor may reflect the grout of the floor and is not actually pointy, but round.

-Nin

A really cunning woman who would have enough acting chops to copy the distinctive walk of someone known to the victim? Is that what your husband means?

Maybe a person with dance and/or comedic theater training?
imo.

There is something off with the footwear, I noticed it early on too. Floppy/sloppy looking as if it is made of soft, very flexible fabric rather than rubber or leather. Almost like those sock/slippers with the flat soles attached. I swear I think I see the outline of a foot through the top of the shoes in one of the videos.

It only appears that way because of pixelation due to enlargement of low res images. Look at BatBra's still for comparison. There are no slippers or shoe covers. It's amazing to me how many people are willing to build theories around misinformation in this case.

I had asked my son (he is 27) what he thought and he agreed with you. And added he thought the perp was a LE/military wannabe...not real social nor popular.
He also thought the use of the hammer and other tools rather than a gun was to avoid it possibly being traced back to him..
For the perp to go to all the trouble using costume, gloves, helmet etc...he was trying to not use anything that could be traced back to him nor his leaving any
prints or DNA.

I'm still sticking to my female / revenge theory...it may change again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste