TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re this post by Lcyr in Thread 20 about the SWFA car and the possibility of teens out carousing...does anyone know which school districts had off that Monday (4/18)?

Re this post by Lcyr in Thread 20 about the SWFA car and the possibility of teens out carousing...does anyone know which school districts had off that Monday (4/18)?

All I remember when that was brought up eons ago (lol) is that Midlothian did have school, but Mansfield did not. No idea about any others. JUSTMYRECOLLECTION.

In my opinion, the perpetrator's strategy is a masculine one. I may be wrong but I'm not sure how many women would think of sending a guy/woman disguised as a guy in swat gear with a hammer. It strikes me as a "war games" computerised killing/military masculine thing. Anyone else have a similar thought?

All I remember when that was brought up eons ago (lol) is that Midlothian did have school, but Mansfield did not. No idea about any others. JUSTMYRECOLLECTION.

Lol, yes...a single thread here can seem like eons, for sure. ;) I'm pokey slow with the info-gathering, and admittedly have given up on careful reading of each and every post in here (though I wish I had more time).

Thanks much for your thoughts! Hoping a local can also verify or add to this. :)

In my opinion, the perpetrator's strategy is a masculine one. I may be wrong but I'm not sure how many women would think of sending a guy/woman disguised as a guy in swat gear with a hammer. It strikes me as a "war games" computerised killing/military masculine thing. Anyone else have a similar thought?

My point being that perhaps it would be interesting for the police to note if there are any characters in town known to be very into "gaming" or whatever they call the computer video war games stuff :)

I had the same "overshoe/overboot" opinion about the footwear at first, too. I've also spent hours studying those shoes and trying to find something like them online. I eventually concluded they are basic black work/tactical shoes with a couple of distinct features. They're smooth (leather or faux leather) on the top and toe. The sole has a slightly flared heel with an indented shank. The toe curls slightly upward. I have found various shoes and boots with this general shape online:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I think maybe the perp bought an inexpensive pair of tac footwear for his costume and wore them pretty much exclusively for this crime. I think that's why he walks a little funny. Like his shoes/boots are not broken in yet.

Way upstream there is a couple mentions of separate heel flopping down when perp walks, as if a slipper or sandlot was slipped on over boot...could help avoid tracking mud

Yes, or, could be female with military training, or just a military wannabe.

IMHO

I not sure but from the Dateline interview, SIL made it sound like it was a school day for MB children. JMHO

IF-------Altima is connected to crime, and IF--------the decal on the bumper is advertising Thrive, is it possible SP was involved in selling this product, and things that had been promised, had not happened? Could SP have blamed Missy for his-her lack of sales?

Just a wild theory I'm throwing out there!!! Thoughts?

IMHO

:floating:

here are a few decals I found interesting for this case...
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 720bb2eb5fe28b6b4a25e0d2706fa7e4.jpg
    720bb2eb5fe28b6b4a25e0d2706fa7e4.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 458
  • 219d2535ec2434f63b819977c9bd9c23.jpg
    219d2535ec2434f63b819977c9bd9c23.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 447
  • 921c93d07d61ac2fb51d66e2ecab6c2d.jpg
    921c93d07d61ac2fb51d66e2ecab6c2d.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 460
Way upstream there is a couple mentions of separate heel flopping down when perp walks, as if a slipper or sandlot was slipped on over boot...could help avoid tracking mud

With all due respect, something being repeatedly mentioned on this forum does not make it true. IMO, BatBrat's observations as to the perpetrator's shoes are astute. And there's no reason to believe he/she had to worry about tracking mud inside.

I not sure but from the Dateline interview, SIL made it sound like it was a school day for MB children. JMHO

Possible that they were out running around with no intention to go to school the next day...playing hookie. JMO

Could be due to contorted pixel or it is something like you said, slipper, extension etc..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MB case perp2.png
    MB case perp2.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 461
  • MB case perp3.png
    MB case perp3.png
    255.1 KB · Views: 457
  • MB case perp5.png
    MB case perp5.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 463
Has anyone been able to figure out if this perp is a man or a woman yet?

And do you think this person is overweight or using padding to appear so?

Thanks...

I don't think sex has been determined. I believe the perp is male, due to the upper torso/lower body ratio. Most women do not have shoulders that broad.

I think the reason perp looks "heavy" is due to the distortion of a wide-angle, top-down view camera. They are "foreshortened". They also appear to be wearing bulky gear with large pockets - carrying tools on the upper front torso, and possibly padded sleeves and pants. Not necessarily to appear heavier, but because that's how tactical gear looks. But it helps that the bulk conceals body shape.

With all due respect, something being repeatedly mentioned on this forum does not make it true. IMO, BatBrat's observations as to the perpetrator's shoes are astute. And there's no reason to believe he/she had to worry about tracking mud inside.

There's a picture...ill look for it.

There is an individual that has posted numerous times on the MPD facebook page regarding this case that seems to fit the profile of computer nerd wannabe. The individual seems obsessed with this case and posts pictures of his/computer screen with odd ramblings. I wonder if police have noticed this since on their FB page. If you dig thorough the comments this individual it will be evident who the odd duck is. The individual has their FB settings set as private so hard to find out much about them that way.
Big cases tend to attract mentally ill people. I don't know why, but it happens in almost every case I follow.

There is an individual that has posted numerous times on the MPD facebook page regarding this case that seems to fit the profile of computer nerd wannabe. The individual seems obsessed with this case and posts pictures of his/computer screen with odd ramblings. I wonder if police have noticed this since on their FB page. If you dig thorough the comments this individual it will be evident who the odd duck is. The individual has their FB settings set as private so hard to find out much about them that way.

Interesting. It could also be someone more "mainstream" who plays these games recreationally. Lots of people do. It would just be interesting if that hobby links to any relevant character man or woman that the police may be interested in... I have read about how playing war games "normalises" killing in disturbed people's minds (meaning they were disturbed already and this helps them kill in real life).

Could be due to contorted pixel or it is something like you said, slipper, extension etc..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks. That extended shoe thing in your pic tells us that this was not a robbery nor vandalism.

Very premeditated murder right there. Thanks Nin.

I don't think sex has been determined. I believe the perp is male, due to the upper torso/lower body ratio. Most women do not have shoulders that broad.

I think the reason perp looks "heavy" is due to the distortion of a wide-angle, top-down view camera. They are "foreshortened". They also appear to be wearing bulky gear with large pockets - carrying tools on the upper front torso, and possibly padded sleeves and pants. Not necessarily to appear heavier, but because that's how tactical gear looks. But it helps that the bulk conceals body shape.

Thanks that makes a lot of sense. Do you think the camera also foreshortens perceptions of height? (Or perhaps the height given out to the public is an investigative strategy..) is there a real life way for us to measure this perp's height?

Fwiw, apparently Nissan Altima cars are considered a good car for teen drivers.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...der-people-are-the-riskiest-drivers/index.htm
Best cars for teens
Nissan Rogue

Buying a car for a new driver can be a balancing act between getting one you can afford and finding one that’s safe and reliable. Look for a vehicle with advanced safety features such as electronic stability control (ESC) and side-curtain air bags, and one that performed well in independent crash tests. Avoid a large pickup or SUV; its high center of gravity makes it more prone to roll over. Large vehicles can also have unwieldy handling and poor fuel economy, and they allow teens to carry more passengers, which increases the crash risk. Sports cars beg to be driven too fast and have a higher rate of accidents than other cars. The models in this list provided balanced performance in our tests, have had average or better reliability, come with standard ESC, and did well in independent crash tests.

Nissan Altima (4-cyl., 2010 or later), Rogue, and Sentra (2010 or later)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste