TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM They are orange and white.
attachment.php
Thank You so much! What I think I see looks like that. In my enlarged image it is whiter around the top 1/3, then what could be vertical orange/white stripes the middle 1/3, and bottom 1/3 in cupholder.

MB had multiple online presence. She also had a business selling designer Jeans... There is no telling were she came in contact with this Suspect. Just on fb pages the last 2 years (April 2014 to April 2016) she has been putting her cell phone, home address, work places, I will come to you.. selling Thrive... She had one fb for her Miss-fits Fitness, but its taken down, but she was on various other fb pages and Twitter. Whew I don't see how she had time to rest !

This is all true. But it doesn't make sense to me that a stranger from social media would do this because of:

1. all the trouble gone to, to plan this so well
2. the familiarity with the church cameras, etc.
3. the likelihood that more than 1 perp is involved - because the car drove off after a few minutes & it's possible the killer was driven there & collected later elsewhere.
4. the weird walk that emulates someone else's linked to MB, to possibly cast suspicion elsewhere

Your thoughts?

I spent couple hours taking notes last night. She was very much open for the last 2 years giving her times where she would be.. She has been doing the 5 am boot camps since she got her Personal Trainer certification. She was also doing Spartan workouts and other fitness related (like the Warrior Dash type challenges). Sadly, so much information (getting up at 3:30-3:45 a.m. to be at xx place by 430..) for last 2 years! Scary, this could have happened anywhere... but sadly it did. We do not know why April 18th. May not truly ever know all the facts on that. One thing I have learned from this case and others... There are security and privacy options for a reason. We are a trusting body of souls.. But there are evil among, us sharing the same oxygen. Sadly like most things, we do not realize *advertiser censored* until something happens. Its always someone else. I would pray that anyone reading this... especially the family of MB... lock those kiddos fb up tight! photos, friends everything. Personally I don't like seeing young kids having social media pages. They don't realize the true dangers that should be so innocent. People online are not always who they say they are. ...

Thank you.

(BBM "the source" in this added quote for personal response.)

Here is the link to the article specifically stating that Missy's 4:16 arrival into the church parking lot was recorded by the church's INTERIOR cameras (we were discussing this in the wee hours this morning):

From: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

"Surveillance cameras inside the Creekside Church of Christ didn't capture the killing, but did record images of Bevers' arrival and of the mysterious person Midlothian police suspect of taking the 45-year-old's life. ...

The church’s cameras were motion-activated, causing recordings in different sequences, but police have been able to stitch together a better timeline, which they also released Friday.

Monday, April 18, 2016
3:50 a.m. — Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ.

4:16 a.m. — Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot. ..."

---

Other sources I've read have also described how these interior cams were activated as she pulled up under the SW entrance with the awning, but this link should suffice.

Now, to try to catch up on the thread again...

I can't make my brain make sense of the the recordings being out of sequence. If the times on the cameras are the same then put them in order of the time.

When I read that her truck was seen driving into the parking lot then they have everybody that drove into that parking lot.

How do you believe the killer left the scene?

Theories? They:
A drove off,
B were collected
or C walked off into the night in their swat gear?

Weren't there cameras outside the church? - apologies if I've missed stuff discussed in earlier threads.

Was there no alarm system in the church?

This is all true. But it doesn't make sense to me that a stranger from social media would do this because of:

1. all the trouble gone to, to plan this so well

It's not really all that clear that anything other than breaking into a church and smashing some windows was planned.

2. the familiarity with the church cameras, etc.

It could still be a random encounter. If I were going to break into some place to either steal from it and/or vandalize, I would make the assumption that there are cameras, and I would want to be unidentifiable. If the perp was so familiar with the fact that there are cameras inside the church, and was specifically targeting MB, why would he choose the church? She was, according to LE, accosted off-camera.. if the perp went there with a plan to murder MB, then why not stick to the places that have no cameras.. again, according to LE, he or she was not seen leaving the church..

3. the likelihood that more than 1 perp is involved - because the car drove off after a few minutes & it's possible the killer was driven there & collected later elsewhere.

This vehicle may or may not have anything to do with it.

4. the weird walk that emulates someone else's linked to MB, to possibly cast suspicion elsewhere

This perp doesn't appear that sophisticated to me. This still looks unplanned (the murder part) and random, IMO.

I can't make my brain make sense of the the recordings being out of sequence. If the times on the cameras are the same then put them in order of the time.

When I read that her truck was seen driving into the parking lot then they have everybody that drove into that parking lot.

You would THINK that, however LE stated in that presser that the outside worked at times, and other times not (?~!)

:bombshell: - see it on NG tonight!

:silly: :faint: :floorlaugh:

Yeah. sigh. It seems like she really enjoyed and was energised by the marketing competition, but those MLM gigs seem to make zombies out of people, to me. I can fully understand the fitness and workout and trainer part of her sense of accomplishment and well-being, but I got the impression that she also was looking for the big $$$$. She mentioned getting rich quite often. Too late now, but I wish she had gone back to teaching school and stayed away from MLM's. JMO

I agree.

My impression of MLMs is not a good one. My impression of CG is slightly higher because I think at least the workouts are real and there are actual benefits to the campers. But the culture of these businesses is simply unappealing to me. It's all too rah-rah-rah for my tastes.

And, as I've mentioned a couple of times already, I have a brush with a similar (but not the same) culture and it was a real turn-off how it pulls participants in completely and takes over your time. You can lose perspective when you're so closely tied to these entities. I'm not saying Missy lost perspective, but perhaps someone in her wider circle did.

(This is not to say other people in these business cultures don't find them a good thing....I just think the only people who generally benefit are the founders, and even then I'm not so sure their success is what they claim it to be. I'm a skeptic of MLMs, definitely.)

Just another one of my several working theories on the case - that there is some connection to business rather than romance.

I have a small theory that makes sense to me, so I'll share:

I think that the person who sent the linkedin message is responsible. I think the timeframe in which the creepy message was received and the killing took place is too close to be coincidence.
I don't believe that the killer and MB are FB friends, which would explain why the linkedin message was from "someone she didn't know."

The killer is probably single, and a collector of weapons and/or tactical gear, and it was probably purchased online.
When think about the type of person that is still awake at 4 am (I don't think he got up early), able to leave home without being noticed absent at that hour (or stay out until that time), I get the picture of a loner.

I think this person is a social outcast, and a recluse, and lives nearby.
I bet there is an FB profile for the perpetrator within 2 degrees of separation from MB.

JMO, of course... I'm just not seeing this as some sort of love-triangle vendetta...

I agree with you on some of this - especially with not seeing this as a love-triangle vendetta, and thinking the killer is likely single (no kids to worry about leaving at home; no spouse to be accountable to) and has weapons accessible.

The only thing I'm really curious about is WHO exactly told LE about the creepy LinkedIn message? The friend she supposedly showed it to? Or a 3rd party who relayed to LE something to the effect, 'Missy got such a creepy message recently that she even shared it with a friend'?

In other words, was the friend she supposedly showed the message to also the same person who reported creepy message incident to police? Or did a 3rd party relay this story to LE?

I haven't read much about the LinkedIn messages, so TIA for any input.

Yes. You echo my thoughts. Possibly the police have held back certain recordings? And does this mean that the perp arrived on foot, having been dropped off by the Nissan out of camera range? Or having driven the Nissan and parked it in a hidden area?

How do you believe the killer left the scene?

Theories? They:
A drove off,
B were collected
or C walked off into the night in their swat gear?

Weren't there cameras outside the church? - apologies if I've missed stuff discussed in earlier threads.

Was there no alarm system in the church?

I'm taking it that- there were no alarm systems. I think that is why SP was breaking glass, waiting for an alarms to go off that never did

Does anyone here know about analyzing blood spatter? I remember on Dexter, he could judge the height/size of the perp by the way the blood spattered around him. Is that possible in real life?
Remember, the body is an extension of the crime scene, we have virtually no info on that other than COD. Which is very purposeful. Im sure FBI know where, how with what and most likley by whom. Just making sire they have a case that results in a conviction. Yes they can tell the virtual height based on several mathematical algorithms. Of course its just my opinion

Ok I'm not posting much today because I'm getting sick and I'm not making any sense to myself.... :notgood: but one quick ?
Something I saw on SM is prompting me to ask this!

Has anyone driven on the trails behind the church and behind SWFA that lead up to 287? You don't have to use the driveways of either location if they used the trails...
I would like to know how clear they are and if they just old muddy clearings, or main trails...
TIA!

Stats on types of murders women commit - if this was a woman - and that has not been confirmed.

Stats here:

According to the Department of Justice & TIME magazine, stats show that:

Female murderers tend to know their victims.

Only 11.9% of female murderers' victims are strangers
41.5% of female murderers kill a significant other, spouse, ex-spouse, or someone they're dating
29.9% kill acquaintances
16.7% kill a family member (7.5% murder a child)

830 women were arrested in the USA in 2012 for murder and "non-negligent manslaughter".

Just expanding on that last quote.

"It seems as though female murderers will continue to be rare. Even though the rates of women being arrested are up from 2003 to 2012, nearly 3 percent, that's not the case for murder. Only 830 women were arrested in 2012 for murder and "nonnegligent manslaughter" — a decrease of about 8.3 percent."

I still think that she knew the perp. And I still think that the perp was insanely outraged and hated her for some reason.

Also, still think that it was one perp and one perpmobile. Hopefully we will find out someday. JMO

I still think that she knew the perp. And I still think that the perp was insanely outraged and hated her for some reason.

I tend to agree with this. (Sometimes I think it was a hired hit, and I don't think a hired hit would be outraged and full of hate.)

So...who would hate Missy? In my current theory that business is the motivation for the murder, I'm thinking that the perp could be someone who wanted Missy silenced because she knew something that could hurt the perp's business, reputation, and pride.

I have no idea who that could be or what the details are...but something about it seems to fit more than a romantic tangle.

Maybe a clue is in knowing why Missy stopped going to the gym.

JMOpinion, subject to constant change on this case.

I suppose if someone drove in to the lot without lights on maybe no cameras would have caught it. When Missy arrived maybe they see headlights only on the cam and then see Missy inside the church so are logically concluding it was her that pulled in?

This perp doesn't appear that sophisticated to me. This still looks unplanned (the murder part) and random, IMO.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Your point about the perp's choice of church is indeed weird. That in itself is a point to debate. Indeed, why do it at the church.

As for random, what would be the motive? Just the desire to kill? I know it happens but the fact we're all sitting here without any concrete clues regarding the perp's Identity or even mode of transport is evidence that this was a very well executed crime. It had to have been well plotted.

I suppose if someone drove in to the lot without lights on maybe no cameras would have caught it. When Missy arrived maybe they see headlights only on the cam and then see Missy inside the church so are logically concluding it was her that pulled in?

Apparently the police said the cameras were motion sensored? So any movement should have revealed entry. Maybe that's why the perp broke the windows to get in... in a more concealed area away from cameras? I don't know the church layout well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143