TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100% and to me, IMO, the BBM came across as directed at someone who would appreciate BB's thoughts and almost like he was talking down to this unknown person, Kinda like it is powerful that he would forgive.

oh my goodness my imagination could go wild on this LOl maybe there is more than one someone lol

They showed him more video than we have seen. JMO Apparently hoping that it would jog a thought as to who perp is.

Interesting, because in one of his first interviews, he said, "I've seen the same video that you (all) have." When my kid is off the computer, I will find the exact quote.

Interesting, because in one of his first interviews, he said, "I've seen the same video that you (all) have." When my kid is off the computer, I will find the exact quote.

Don't kill your eyes because earlier on he made that statement. Not sure it's valid for where we are now. At with that thought- off to catch some zzzz's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep trying to remember a saying my mom used often " But By the Grace of God, there go I " without totally ratting myself out, I was no angel in my 1st marriage of 18 years but murder never ever entered my mind. I realize now one cannot control what goes on in someone else's mind. Think about being placed in that position. It would be precarious to say the least, i'll shut up now lol

I worked as a night nurse and listened to a few such ideas from female coworkers, and it always seemed to stem from jealousy over their spouses relationships outside of the marriage.

Perhaps. However, if it's a female killer with love interest in BB.......why confess? Wouldn't removing the wife be the objective? No more impediment.

That I agree with. 100%. Maybe it's not a "girl friend".....

This killer (or killer and buddy) is (are) going to the penitentiary!!! Depending on charges, could even get a seat on death row. Lovely place in here in Texas. Does anyone really believe........really believe, forgiveness from BB is the deal breaker for a confession? Or some spiritual cleansing will make the rest of the killers' sorry life any better????????????? Just saying.....

My own hunch is that BB is clueless as to the identity of the perp (as is his mother and the rest of the family - KS so much as admitted it in her last interview with the press). But (IMHO) BB's comments re forgiveness were rooted in his faith, and are in keeping with his historic willingness to say what's on his mind about the case whenever the opportunity presents itself.

On the other hand, I believe LE might well have a good idea as to who the perp(s) are, though not enough evidence gathered yet for any arrest(s). If BB is in constant touch with LE, they may even have communicated to him that this public appeal and offering of forgiveness might help the perp to come forward. (Much like the 'gentle' appeal in an earlier presser.) And whether or not you think it would have any effect on the perp(s) has a lot to do with who you think they might be (eg. jealous lover, hardened hit man, teenager, etc.).

Ive thought that he knew who it was from his statement about forgiveness..I mean, just some random perp who is a murderer isn't going to care much about whether or not he forgives him/her, IMO. But, someone who is close to the family may very well care a lot. Just my thoughts and opinions...if I even made much sense!

I agree. This is very telling in my opinion. It must be someone close to him that he wants them to know that he forgives them for what they did. I don't mean necessarily a lover, it could be someone who he has very strong loving feelings for

My own hunch is that BB is clueless as to the identity of the perp (as is his mother and the rest of the family - KS so much as admitted it in her last interview with the press). But (IMHO) BB's comments re forgiveness were rooted in his faith, and are in keeping with his historic willingness to say what's on his mind about the case whenever the opportunity presents itself.

On the other hand, I believe LE might well have a good idea as to who the perp(s) are, though not enough evidence gathered yet for an arrest. If BB is in constant touch with LE, they may even have communicated to him that this public appeal and offering of forgiveness might help the perp to come forward. (Much like the 'gentle' appeal in an earlier presser.) And whether or not you think it would have any effect on the perp(s) has a lot to do with who you think they might be (eg. jealous lover, hardened hit man, teenager, etc.).

Thank you! A voice of reason here. I still think it could be a teenager.

Ive thought that he knew who it was from his statement about forgiveness..I mean, just some random perp who is a murderer isn't going to care much about whether or not he forgives him/her, IMO. But, someone who is close to the family may very well care a lot. Just my thoughts and opinions...if I even made much sense!

Maybe he's helping LE with wiretaps, if he truly does have some type of personal connection with SP.

Penny for your thoughts on this case, Sparky!!! Maybe your thoughts would be against TOS. Just kidding- but I would love to know what you're thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm....I've always thought SP is a female, I haven't swayed from that. The rest would be totally against TOS, and I don't want to have to give my self a TO. LOL

So, I'll just hang out with y'all and read all the interesting comments, which BTW are awesome!

:toast:

"cops not releasing additional videos because they have eyes on the husband and he may be able to identify something through someone he might know and that is why it has not been released to the public, they want him to come forward with the name" as per Robyn Walinsky, does anyone understand that comment???

Yes loud and clear! Over and out!

Dangit, the one time I miss NG. I wonder who else LE has in the envelope of suspicion.....

Hi WSers. For the last couple days I've been working on a couple of isolated frames with an adaptive wide angle lens correction technique, using the tile pattern on the floor. Turns out the distortion map is a different shape than was previously assumed. I keep trying to squeeze LE's height range into my image analysis, but I can't get it to work. My numbers still have not changed. I'm still hitting 72" on average, with an 84" door and 40" hardware installation. Anyhow, once again - here is a revised image reconfirming my previous estimates.

Any video forensics folks getting different results than me? (If so, please show how)

LE has access to better site data, more video, and used nationally-recognized experts to determine a range of 5'-2 to 5'-7. ~shrug~

Per my post yesterday, I agree with this. The "I will forgive you, IF..." applies to someone personal. Whether it is actually a man or woman, I cannot be sure either way.
Jmo

Meh, I think he's been giving a whole lot of thought to the concept of forgiveness. It's on his mind, he projecting his own feelings in a way. Thinking about how life was with Missy, things he would've done, things he should've done. Hoping he can be forgiven for not being there when he could've.

There's a country song just waiting for this. :)

To summarize, I think he's in a period of remorse. Feeling so defeated, so lost, saying he'll forgive if only you tell, just tell the truth. He's doing it for his daughters. They must be so weary.

LE has access to better site data, more video, and used nationally-recognized experts to determine a range of 5'-2 to 5'-7. ~shrug~

I think a lot of laypeople viewing the video also tend to forget about how the boots and the helmet give the impression of a larger, taller perp. I've got to guess that the LE estimate is one assuming that a person is not wearing those things.

I love your work! My only issue here, is just by looking at all the videos, if those are 84" doors, the perp looks well under 12" shorter than the top of all the doors.

I agree. I love to look at batrat's visuals and diagrams and the work looks right, but then when I just eyeball swatperp at the doors and s/he doesn't look that tall. 5'2" seems too short, but 5'6" -5'7" looks like a good guesstimate to me. Every time I look at another picture it messes with my mind and my gut instinct! :blushing:

Based on what was on NG tonight Maybe LE has a good idea who the perp is but doesn't know if the perp acted alone. There have been times when someone sets a person up to kill someone else and then denies they knew anything about it. Maybe a person might have a good idea who did it but doesn't know if LE knows and out of a sense of guilt for being involved with the person, that may of killed their loved one, is not saying anything.

Another question I have, regarding the friend requests, is does anyone have the password for MBs FB account?

I do know you have to take the NG show with a grain of salt but usually she turns out to be right.

RBBM. And Nancy Grace gives cases lots of exposure. That alone is worth a lot. Also, she is passionately victim friendly. JMHO.

Does anyone really believe........really believe, forgiveness from BB is the deal breaker for a confession? Or some spiritual cleansing will make the rest of the killers' sorry life any better????????????? Just saying.....

Actually, if we see this as a target crime, then one theory is that the perp is someone who wanted to separate BB from MB, being jealous and wanting BB. If so, then the forgiveness of BB might be crucial to the ability to obtain a confession, given a perp who craves his approval.

So, I've been searching the interwebz for anything related to this case. I found an comment in the online guest book for Missy.

Am I allowed to post this if I leave the persons name off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios