TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm including another image I worked on where he's standing virtually against the edge of an open door. Unfortunately, the top portion of that image is cropped by the camera, but using the adjacent door measurements and matching the perspective and lens distortion correction technique, this is my result. The subject stands directly against or behind an 84" door, he is 73+" with helmet and shoes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Editing to add the above image for reference.

My hubby who works on commercial & residential doors every day looked at the photo weeks ago & said the perp looks to be approx. 5' 10".....fwiw.

The last time NG had some "bombshell" info for her watchers on this case, it was her expert looking at a pic of the car posted by LE and telling us - using his "expertise" as a supposed car expert - that it was a Nissan Altima, 2010-2012 vintage!!!!! Color me unimpressed with NG and her self-described bombshells.

I honestly don't think I've seen a single episode of NG when she didn't claim to have a "bombshell." I could literally write the script for her show because it never changes... regardless of the case up for discussion.
----
"NEW! TONIGHT... BOMBSHELL in the Texas SWAT killer case! We're going straight to _________, a made up expert.

Now, Mr. Expert, am I hearing this correctly? Are you really trying to convince me that this husband doesn't know who this killer is right now? GIMME A BREAK, Mr. Expert! Because he knows exactly who this person is, OK?!"
----
Did I nail it?

If LE finds anyone aided, encouraged, directed SWATperp in this crime, they could be charged with the same crime.

If LE finds someone had knowledge of what was going to happen and did nothing to prevent it, they could be charged with the same crime as SWATperp.

Google 'law of parties' and Texas.

Section 7.02 in the Texas Penal Code for more specifics.

Thanks Always! I thought so~~but wasn't 100% and didn't want to go away with my tail between my legs. :blushing:

Now that I'm caught up~~I'm :eek:fftobed: . Here is to hoping tomorrow brings another day when LE announces perp is caught. RIP MB!

I agree NG is a joke. IMO. Her show stole a map from on of our posters. Seriously, you have a network show and you have to steal someones work without credit!
Bombshell has little meaning with her. It is a shame.

There is only one perp on the video that WE saw, but there is more video (which they recently showed BB)

First of all, the question here has been about whether we are seeing two different perps on the released video. But in addition, he didn't say there's one person on what we showed the public, but instead that there was only one person that the camera saw at all. And LE has all the video to link it together, not just snippets.

Here's how he put it: " ...There's obviously one person seen on camera. There could be more than one person involved, that's certainly possible." LE, with access to all the church's video and the best opportunity to examine it, sync it by time, replay backwards and forwards, look at rooms and compare the physical site to the video, they are only seeing one perp there that night. And that's our answer, if we're wondering.

Excellent, and crafty, post. All my theories are likely a violation of TOS, so :silenced:

I could say something unpopular about how the moment I saw the fern in the breeze video, I burst out laughing because I saw someone's Dr. Suess avatar, the one with directional signs... perhaps that is vague enough.
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, la la la la la la la.

The theory is kinda interesting.....but I don't thing think BB would hold out....MOO

If LE finds anyone aided, encouraged, directed SWATperp in this crime, they could be charged with the same crime.

If LE finds someone had knowledge of what was going to happen and did nothing to prevent it, they could be charged with the same crime as SWATperp.

Google 'law of parties' and Texas.

Section 7.02 in the Texas Penal Code for more specifics.
I was afraid to answer B.C.A.'s post, but there is also Obstruction of Justice for withholding evidence, and Accessory After the Fact. IMO these kinds of charges are sometimes used as leverage to get someone to testify against someone when they would rather not.

Maybe the wife/fiance/girlfriend of one of MB's friends (or more than friends) went to BB in the past to make him aware and/or complain about a perceived inappropriate relationship. Maybe this woman is who BB and MIL are guessing is involved but they don't know for sure. I highly doubt BB would hold out on LE. I imagine he wants an arrest and "closure" for himself and his girls so they can truly begin to heal.

I would like to Thank CoverMeCagney for her 2 Quick Polls in the last thread. :clap: It is 6:20pm right now where I'm at, so I'm pretty sure she's not out of bed quite yet? Okay, here's what we came up with here:

Quick poll A = 32 Thanks
Thank this post if you think the police know exactly who killed Missy, and are just biding their time and being busy collecting and procuring evidence before they hit us, BAM!, with an arrest and watertight case.

Quick poll B = 12 Thanks
Thank this post if you think the police have no idea who did it, are clutching at straws trying to get a confession from perp or a tip off from someone else, and the case is about to go cold.

That's a total of 44 poll participants (so far), a goodly number. CoverMeCagney perhaps you can do another one in a few days? :guitar:

I want to vote but missed the poll. I vote for scenario A.

No NG transcript yet. I didn't think that Robin W. was particularly hard on BB or accusatory; she made a rather flat statement of her opinion. I thought the psychiatrist had an interesting theory. He talked about a woman who is so jealous of and obsessed with MB, someone who wants to be MB so badly, that she need to eliminate MB in order to fulfill her fantasy. His theory has nothing to do with flirtations or actual relationships. My only problem with that would be that someone so deranged and living in a fantasy world doesn't seem like someone capable of this level of planning due to mental disturbance. MOO

LE has access to better site data, more video, and used nationally-recognized experts to determine a range of 5'-2 to 5'-7. ~shrug~

Yes that's true, and an excellent point. I know these guys know what they're doing, so I concede they're far more likely to be correct than I am. But I feel strongly enough about this to disagree. I reserve the right to come back and either eat my words if the person eventually convicted is 5'7" or shorter - or gloat if they're taller than 5'9". ;)

No NG transcript yet. I didn't think that Robin W. was particularly hard on BB or accusatory; she made a rather flat statement of her opinion. I thought the psychiatrist had an interesting theory. He talked about a woman who is so jealous of and obsessed with MB, someone who wants to be MB so badly, that she need to eliminate MB in order to fulfill her fantasy. His theory has nothing to do with flirtations or actual relationships. My only problem with that would be that someone so deranged and living in a fantasy world doesn't seem like someone capable of this level of planning due to mental disturbance. MOO
So all we have from this is what some "experts"" think?

14 pages to catch up.... ya'll have been a little busy :websleuther: gotta catch up

Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
I agree with what you said but the thing I don't understand is how releasing or not releasing the videos has anything to do with it. Would releasing them cause BB to not say who the person is? Why would showing the videos prevent him from providing the name they're looking for?

BBM: I think so.

My opinion? Showing the video could cause someone to lawyer up.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

They only released the portions to show specific gait and mannerism of the Suspect. Anything else that is on the video is evidence and would not help in identifying this Suspect. We (and I am at top of the WE PUBLIC List) just want to see so see what else the Suspect DID. I am not sure how much of the videos (various camera through out the church, ea having own video) not sure how much of the 30 min or so they have to BB. I personally don't think they have shared all of their information with him either. Whether he thinks they have or not, I do not know, I personally think not. On going murder investigation, no one cleared. From first Press MPD has stated they think someone knows something, and I believe it is true. jmho

:thinking: I wonder if BB got a friend request from that fake account and that why he chose that day to close his FB? I would have had a huge melt down for sure...would have caused me to do same. IIRC someone else took theirs down and reactivated same date. Someone is messing with people for sure.

I am trying to find the video interview where BB speaking of his mother MT (paraphrasing) like she protective I will keep searching. May have been after the first letter to killer .

She is who first came out with the forgiving someone.... In some ways it's like things BB is saying to media is same as mom MT has stated in past. (leaning on faith/God, forgiving) By all accounts BB close to his Mom. I curious to who MT thinks it is..:thinking: jmho

POSTED:APR 25 2016 04:32PM CDTUPDATED:APR 25 2016 07:38PM CDT http://www.fox4news.com/news/132387758-story
Brandon says he has immense faith in the investigative team and says he's at peace right now.Marsha says hearing outsiders speculate and make accusations about her son is difficult. But she says she tunes it out, staying focused on supporting her son and granddaughters. Marsha says she leans on her faith and finding forgiveness for the mystery killer in otherwise paralyzing grief.“God will forgive you. We will forgive you,” said Marsha. “I'm not saying it's easy and not saying there's not anger, but we have to forgive.” Midlothian police and their federal partners say they're still hard at work on this case but declining to say any more about where they are with the investigation.

I'm including another image I worked on where he's standing virtually against the edge of an open door. Unfortunately, the top portion of that image is cropped by the camera, but using the adjacent door measurements and matching the perspective and lens distortion correction technique, this is my result. The subject stands directly against or behind an 84" door, he is 73+" with helmet and shoes:

Editing to add the above image for reference.

Respectfully snipped for space... (awesome work by the way)

Since no one knows for sure the height of doors, I still go back to saying find something that is "known". By the Dutch doors, there is a fire extinguisher cabinet... there are ADA (the disabilities act) JMHO

may 12 creekside church 4 door frame.jpg this is my ss from news that did piece on the reconstruction - and they took from the 2.27 video-

AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) GUIDELINES PAGE 1 OF 2
FOR MOUNTING CABINETS 9/9/2015
According to the ADA Standards (28 CFR 36, 4.2.5 and 4.2.6 the cabinet handle cannot be mounted higher than
48” above finished floor (AFF) for applications which allow for a forward or side approach in a wheelchair to the
object. Reach ranges for children are lower than 48” See website listed below for more information: http://
www.access-board.gov/guidelines-and...t-the-ada-standards/guide-to-the-adastandards.
Be sure to consult your local A.H.J. before installation.

Lots more at link https://www.activarcpg.com/sites/default/files/products/TechnicalInformation/ADA Guidelines.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129