TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the SS. I am even more inclined to believe those side trails were utilized for the crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. Wondering how accessible they are right now after all that rain.

-Nin

Looking at that possibility I am particular interested in this spot. No street lighting, somewhat out of the view. Good pick up location. -Nin

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source : https://www.google.com/maps
If you look in the back corner parking lot. I will post picture later. There is a nice trail path that could have been used.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So many theories! But, I think it is MOST likely that SWATPERP acted alone and parked close to the church in its parking lot.

(Mod snip)

If you look in the back corner parking lot. I will post picture later. There is a nice trail path that could have been used.

5e48d9b115186dee267b41f426191c0d.jpg

This is a path in the back parking lot of the church. Which could has easily been used to a car waiting or to nearby Whataburger.

Lame question . .
What's everyone's opion.
Are we just looking for 1 killer? Or Killer and an accomplice? (Aka getaway vehicle) reason I'm asking is I'm from Virginia and our big story here was the murder of Nicole Lovell. Everyone was SHOCKED when a second person was arrested and the suspect was even a female.
What's everyone's opinion on this?

Court Follower

image.jpg

This is a stock photo but I saw the issue at the grocery store yesterday. Missy's murder (BB & MT (?) interview) made the front cover. I hope with all the exposure, we get answers & an arrest soon!

IMO

Adding to to your profile, hope you don't mind, IMO: SP(s) is a long standing community member(s), raised amongst the Bevers, worked out in same gym circles, not just Midlothian gyms, participated in MLM business opportunities, former LE, now that's interesting. If former LE, explains gestures in video, LE keep their trigger finger pointed and hand empty, explaining left hand carrying other tools. (I based this idea on a picture recently released by Donald Trump campaign, he's standing with police force of 4 or 5, all with same stance, trigger finger is ready to go). No facts in my profiling, just opinion only.

If & that's a BIG IF the SP is former LE that could also be one of the reasons that current LE is being so careful to keep information under wraps & also why current LE is doing their best to make an airtight case before they make an arrest. A former LE would know, all too well, investigative techniques & also know the legal loopholes they could use in their defense. This is all JMO.

Lame question . .
What's everyone's opion.
Are we just looking for 1 killer? Or Killer and an accomplice? (Aka getaway vehicle) reason I'm asking is I'm from Virginia and our big story here was the murder of Nicole Lovell. Everyone was SHOCKED when a second person was arrested and the suspect was even a female.
What's everyone's opinion on this?

Court Follower

Not a lame question. At this point we have to be open to any scenario.

Folks, who may be involved in this crime by covering or by withholding information have to make up their minds now. They can be charged with accessory or worse the same crime as the killer (principal). This crime will get solved. I have no doubt about it.

-Nin

When I was on google earth a couple of weeks ago, those roads/trails as alternative entrances and exits are clear as crystal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it odd that there's a lot of video before she arrives, then no video. Maybe this has been discussed, but how can that be? Surely the SW would have been filmed leaving? Or MB arriving? Are there halls in the church that have no cameras? Do police have video containing one or both of them after she arrives? Or have they said they don't? If they don't, how would SP be clever enough to not be filmed?

The doors in my house are standard 6'8"(80") and door knobs are installed at 36". Not sure if commercial are different.

This is what I have been thinking. To get away without being seen he could exit back of the church, walk along the tree line and have the get away car parked (backed in)
up this road a bit and out of sight from the road. If there was a second perp, they could have parked and waited here without being seen. Pulling out w/ no lights, its far enough
before the church to appear as thought its just another car passing.

The car in the parking lot of the church is plausible, but with all the other precautions he has taken I just can't see him just parking in the lot. If he did, it would seem that
car should be seen on video coming and going. Missy was seen arriving so I would think that car would have been too.

I used "he" in my get away scenario but I'm at 75% male and 25% female now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper