TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall 6-8 weeks to get DNA results on the bloody shirt from the dry cleaners. IMO there may be additional evidence from the scene undergoing similar testing. When the results come in that may seal the case. Tic Tock SWAT perp, your time is nearly up.

TY. I'm REALLY hoping that that is what the delay is. If there is no DNA from the crime scene, this will be extremely difficult to prove even if LE does have POI's. Almost has to be a confession.......or at least someone confident that they know who the perp is from the video. AAARRRRGGGHHH. JMO

I am just pondering again and some random thoughts/questions come to me.

I tend to believe SP drove to the scene by themselves. As someone else posted here, sometimes the simplest explanation covers it. But that brings up the question to me: The murderer went to a great deal of effort to hide their personal identity, so why throw all that effort aside and park in a lot where a camera might pick up their license plate? They knew the external cameras had problems? A photo was posted on here earlier (I can’t find it now) of the church from the parking lot and I thought I saw what looked like a camera on the roof. Did SP have inside knowledge of the outside cameras not working? How? Are they a member of this church? Was it common knowledge that the cameras weren’t working? Did the church warn members about it so they didn’t get a false sense of security when parking? (I can’t see that, because anyone planning a crime has to assume they are real cameras that work. By revealing the problem you lose some security advantage.) Was there mention of it and repair costs in the church budget and was this budget distributed or posted on a bulletin board? If the knowledge was confined to the minister and a small group, that provides some avenue for investigation.

That makes me wonder how someone could be that familiar with this church. They are a member? Or they paid a recon visit or two? (If I were going to do that Easter services would be the best time. More crowded, a new visitor would not attract that much attention. Christmas, too, but I can’t see planning that far in advance for this act.) Of course, they could have attended some of the Camp Gladiator sessions or other such events open to those outside the church.

The SP’s walk and the right foot/leg. I’ve seen something similar with someone who had a disc problem in their back. The ruptured or slipped disc was repaired by surgery, but a residual effect affected one leg- difficulty lifting the toes or difficulty pointing the toes straight. Could this be someone who had a back problem?

Again, all I seem to have this morning is questions with no theories or possible answers and I can’t recall reading anything which would help answer them.

Actually, no it's not best to scroll on by. We have been asked/told several times to not play word games,not to be cryptic, not to hint or insinuate things that we're not supposed to talk about, etc...

If a post is cryptic or outright vague, I'm sure as heck going to ask what is meant by it. We are all here to discuss this case, not play some random guessing game or be mind readers.

Adding My Thoughts in addition to your post :)

If there is a question about a post, whether the post is vague or the reader of the post deems non appropriate, it is Best to Contact a Mod about that particular post.

The mods are volunteers. It creates More Work for the Mods when they have to stop the thread to Clean Up Posts.

Contacting a mod alleviates some of that issue, particularly if the Mod is available at that moment.

It Is Memorial Day weekend. A weekend to Remember and Reflect on those who lost their lives. PLUS, it's a weekend where people try to Relax and enjoy life. The Mods jobs are difficult at times and TIME CONSUMING.

The MODS need a BREAK! This job is not an easy one.

TOS rules are implemented for a reason.

In My Opinion Only.

I tend to believe SP drove to the scene by themselves. As someone else posted here, sometimes the simplest explanation covers it. But that brings up the question to me: The murderer went to a great deal of effort to hide their personal identity, so why throw all that effort aside and park in a lot where a camera might pick up their license plate? They knew the external cameras had problems? A photo was posted on here earlier (I can’t find it now) of the church from the parking lot and I thought I saw what looked like a camera on the roof. Did SP have inside knowledge of the outside cameras not working? How?

The simplest explanation is that Missy knew and had a conversation about it with the perpetrator.

The simplest explanation is that Missy knew and had a conversation about it with the perpetrator.

Or anyone else sharing it with the perp for that matter. Which goes back to how well known this was. If Missy knew, though, that conversation and, possibly, how she knew died with her.

Or anyone else sharing it with the perp for that matter. Which goes back to how well known this was. If Missy knew, though, that conversation and, possibly, how she knew died with her.
Or someone from the congregation told someone . . My father is a pastor. We have a rather good size congregation but trust me honey church gossip (even as small as security system information) goes far. My father had AC repair work on church. Honey they was talking about it two towns over. The older women play "what if" games as good as we do on WS.

Court Follower

I believe they are talking about a family pic in which BB's wedding ring was visible, but it looked like MB might not have been wearing one. I disagree and think she was, but even if she wasn't, I don't think this photo is any kind of smoking gun, IMO.

JMO In fact, it is a cute picture of the nuclear family together having a nice vacation last summer in Montana. JMO

I am very curious as to what kind of a hammer the perpetrator is carrying. Does this hammer have a notch in the middle dividing the two wings? A sculpting or rock splitting hammer?? WTH?

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB hammer1.jpg
    MB hammer1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 437
  • MB hammer2.jpg
    MB hammer2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 436
I am very curious as to what kind of a hammer the perpetrator is carrying. Does this hammer have a notch in the middle dividing the two wings? A sculpting or rock splitting hammer?? WTH?

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

I feel like I'm looking at 2 different people in these pictures, so very strange. A man and a woman.

I was just perusing the local newspaper crime blotter and am so surprised at all the charges. Ellis County isn't the sleepy little place where nothing really happens. The Ellis County Crime Blotter May 8-14 article is 10 pages long.

moo. :facepalm:

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20160517/ellis-county-crime-blotter--may-8-14

Well, Ellis County is comprised of almost 150,000 residents, so a 3" column listing running for several pages covering the week doesn't surprise me. JMO. Most of that stuff listed is pretty much every day occurrence for our greatly under-appreciated LE.

Another observation: He holds the hammer in his left hand. Even hammering with his left hand, while holding a pry bar like tool with his right hand when working on that door next to the bulletin board. Then he opens up that Dutch door (nursery?) and enters the room. When he comes out, they are holding the hammer in their right hand.

Notice also, the perp walks over from the bulletin boad and looks at the "Holy Coffegrounds", but does not try to open that single door. On the other hand, upon entering and exiting the room with the double Dutch doors he walks down that walkway ( we don't see that video of him proceeding and at what point he is turning around), comes back and enters the door to the sanctuary (?).

He does not seem to be interested in entering all rooms. From the entire video, which is not available to us, it would be interesting to see, if he had certain preferences of which spaces he was checking out. For example, did he check more rooms in the West and South area of the building (MB was found in the SW corner of the church) as opposed to the North and East side?

-Nin

I feel like I'm looking at 2 different people in these pictures, so very strange. A man and a woman.

Agree. I think the clips that LE has been sharing are actually (2) different people. IMO

I don't believe it's been mentioned that the SP has a slight tick with their left hand, my husband noticed it. Somebody else (family member) does too. It showed up on the MPD interview with BB and RB. This hasn't quite left me and I personally am trying not to let it impact my views on this case BUT it's so peculiar. Also, if any WS have knowledge of this tick and it's common, just as the walk is pointed out to be more common, please advise. Thank you.

I recall 6-8 weeks to get DNA results on the bloody shirt from the dry cleaners. IMO there may be additional evidence from the scene undergoing similar testing. When the results come in that may seal the case. Tic Tock SWAT perp, your time is nearly up.

Who does that, takes a white shirt to be cleaned? Gawd, your dog is dead and you want to wear that shirt. We shall see.

I don't believe it's been mentioned that the SP has a slight tick with their left hand, my husband noticed it. Somebody else (family member) does too. It showed up on the MPD interview with BB and RB. This hasn't quite left me and I personally am trying not to let it impact my views on this case BUT it's so peculiar. Also, if any WS have knowledge of this tick and it's common, just as the walk is pointed out to be more common, please advise. Thank you.

LE has confirmed both BB and RB's alibis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha