TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saddened that LE doesn't seem any closer to an arrest. I know a lot of people keep saying "They know who it is! They just need to get everything in place! They want to be sure!"

I call BS on that. I don't think they have a clue as to who it is, and IMO this will probably never be solved. [emoji22]

I agree.

WOW! I stand corrected. Yes, that's a lot of AV equipment! Maybe the perp was driving a moving truck?

Offtopic and before I leave, I watched the case of the undercover cop, George Moore, in Midlothian. One of the best shows I have seen on ID in a while with lots of local LE input. It has me rethinking the posters who think Missy may have seen something and was going to rat that person out. ITD it made me second think a lot of things with George's murder and what goes on in small towns. Scary, scary, scary! Thank you to the poster who alerted to the Midlothian murder of George Moore, veteran cop, who was undercover in the high school. Makes me wonder if drugs were the reason Missy was homeschooling. :seeya:

She was homeschooling??? I don't know how I missed that. I homeschool and my morbid brain often worries about my son if something happens to me. One of my biggest concerns is that every single person left here on Earth would jump at the chance to put him back in school. Homeschooling is not something many adults would feel comfortable doing. Her loss will be extra difficult on the kids, as she was not only their mom, but their educator. I hope grandma helps to support them in their home education, if that is what they want. Poor babies. I simply cannot imagine how hard this has to be.

Does anyone here have the People magazine (Steve Harvey on cover) on hand? The whole article is not posted online. I have a question if someone has it. Thanks.

The answer to who did this should be there in black and white on Missy's texts, phone calls records, social media, somewhere. We just don't have access to any of it. So hopefully LE knows who did this and are just waiting for something to come back from lab or something. If there is no record anywhere of someone being angry at her or interested in her or something damning, I'd be very surprised. Of course LE is not going to tip off perp by telling public this info.

Oh ok sorry I'm trying to read every post but I guess I missed some. Thanks for sharing gliving!
They posted a picture of the cover.... on post # 772 its very small click on it. Guess I am missing it too... someone posted as if there was a shocker in the picture. All I see is a blurb on the cover? I am sorry I am missing the point

The answer to who did this should be there in black and white on Missy's texts, phone calls records, social media, somewhere. We just don't have access to any of it. So hopefully LE knows who did this and are just waiting for something to come back from lab or something. If there is no record anywhere of someone being angry at her or interested in her or something damning, I'd be very surprised. Of course LE is not going to tip off perp by telling public this info.

It might be interesting to know who was NOT communicating with her, but we would expect them to be....and for how long. Of, course, we will maybe never know, but I hope LE is checking that out. JMO

If they are looking for expensive items to sell - why not steal her ring? Or any equipment she had. I think that isn't the path to solve this case, jmo.

Because personal items are hard to pawn. LE would put out a BOLO for the ring to every pawn shop in the state. If it was a lowlife crackhead, they came looking for something easy to cash in.

I'm so glad none of the kids were there. Who knows.....maybe SWAT knew that she would be alone for the 5 am boot camp. When the family heard what happened to MB at the church I can't imagine the level of panic and fear knowing the kids were home alone.

I would like to know more about the daily operations of where the crime took place. Not generalizations but specific facts about this particular church! Yes, the church.

Specifically, when was sermon monies deposited each week, who controlled cameras/surveillance footage, who had keys, who knew exterior cameras weren't working & interior cameras were grainy, who did the janitorial work? Did MB see something odd there at the church before & that's why hubby gave her a warning about being safe at that hour by herself? Was there a convo about that & why? Did the alleged creepy LinkedIn message state anything about the church? Had anything recently been noted that seemed off with any of the congregation members? Anything odd seen on surveillance footage recently? Why was it known & considered ok for the exterior cameras to work intermittently? Anyone known to have asked questions about the security or alarm system recently?

I am not casting suspicion on any member of the church; rather I am going back to the scene of the crime and wondering why we know so little about that church specifically?

Lots of questions about the crime scene & the procedures of operations. Hoping for answers in a very strange case....

Moo
Respectfully, that part is none of the public business for obvious reasons. Not meaning to be snarky but that would be like you telling us the code to your home alarm and where you kept your valuables. JMHO

I'm so glad none of the kids were there. Who knows.....maybe SWAT knew that she would be alone for the 5 am boot camp. When the family heard what happened to MB at the church I can't imagine the level of panic and fear knowing the kids were home alone.

Reportedly, they thought that she had been in an accident. JMO

Originally Posted by Nationals View Post
I agree, although to Poirotry's point, there is one clip we were allowed to see, when perp is hammering wall, where it looks like a much thinner person. I think it's probably just the angle or lighting or something. Costume looks the same.

Agreed - I think it has to do with fisheye camera angles, lighting and video quality, and movement distorting the edges of things. (IMO it's the same concerning the 'floppy' shoes effect. In that last frame, with SP hammering out safety glass in a door after leaving Rm 12, his shoes and feet look more distinct as well as normal-sized - maybe even on the small side.)
If you look closely, after comes out of that room, there is a splice, and video is zoomed in on the Suspect, distorting it some. That jmho is why whatever holding is hard to make out. I would bet the actual looks different than that clip we see because of the distortion and angle of camera.

I hated to do it, but I just unapproved 20-something posts. If you notice your post is gone, it's probably for one of four reasons:

*your post contained a picture or a link to a picture that included minors
*your post involved the sleuthing of random people from jail booking logs
*your post either directly or indirectly insinuated that BB is a suspect or could be responsible for this heinous crime
*your post quoted another post that contained one of the above

Please go back to the beginning of the thread and review the guidelines that have been set forth by Tricia and the other admins, and also review WS rules and TOS. Thanks!

Please refrain from sleuthing inmates.

Thanks!

I totally agree. I think that LE would come and say outright...These people are totally cleared. But they haven't - that I have seen.

Possibly waiting for forensic testing/analysis to be completed prior to clearing anybody.

BB stated that he, in fact, worked at a church. Did anyone else find that statement curious?

I don't think we're allowed to discuss BB's job. But I know for certain he does not work at Creekside.

Can anyone get a clearer photo of the hammer? I just googled types of hammers and there are literally thousands of types. I knew there were many, but had no idea how many until I was looking. I don't know that we could get a better idea if we knew the type of hammer, but heck, we've been down every road and gotten no where.

Farriers, roofers, construction, mechanics, engineering, geologists, rock climbers, metal worker, framers, forger, blacksmith, furniture finisher, the list goes on and on as to professions that use specific hammers. Of course then there's the regular claw hammer that most people own!

I can't see the hammer head in that great of a detail in what I've looked at so far in the videos. It appears it is some type of claw hammer, but I can't be certain.

Thanks!!!

Reportedly, they thought that she had been in an accident. JMO

Ahhhh, that's right! With all the different scenarios being discussed I got off track. Thanks for helping me get back on track!!!

Again, I will ask - if alibis have been confirmed by LE, then why hasn't LE come out and announced that they are "not the focus of an investigation" or that they are completely cleared. Just wondering?

According to the MPD presser, here is the quote:

"I just want to be clear that the Bevers family, including (BB) and hisfather, have been cooperative, forthcoming, and provided detailed alibis thathave all been corroborated through independent sources."

and "...
to be clear, none of Missy's family are at the focus of this investigation."

According to the presser, no one has yet been "cleared" by LE. No alibi has been confirmed by LE, only "corroborated" by witnesses.

Does LE need a SW to search a landfill, like after the 7am pickup on 4/18

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is closed until Tuesday.

Have a nice Memorial Day weekend everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. Lopes