TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested in this, as my POI also has this left-handed wrist action when arm moves forward. But...my POI isn't a family member, so that might only mean this trait is more common than we think, and so would not necessarily establish a firm connection to any one POI in particular.

If you can tell us at what point in the swatperp video you see this, I'd still be interested in taking a look.

Can you say which video you have seen your POI in action with left hand? If it's MSM. I understand that you cant, if FB. TY JMO

Yes I remember that interview.
IIRC it was somewhat known by CG, family, others that the eldest child only went to the 9 am, and I think the SP knew this. That being said, I don't believe she was in any danger. But you are correct... That would have been absolutely more devastating. [emoji22]
If I may add to your mention of the interview [emoji5], I also thought it was a spiteful interview, with a lot of blame placed on MB, and the discussion KS had with the daughters regarding MB murder was completely uncalled for public knowledge. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It only let's me post a thank you one time. Consider yourself thanked about 20 times:cupcake:

I don't believe it's been mentioned that the SP has a slight tick with their left hand, my husband noticed it. Somebody else (family member) does too. It showed up on the MPD interview with BB and RB. This hasn't quite left me and I personally am trying not to let it impact my views on this case BUT it's so peculiar. Also, if any WS have knowledge of this tick and it's common, just as the walk is pointed out to be more common, please advise. Thank you.

Sorry to be a stickler for words, but this type of movement problem is called a "tic", not "tick".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tic

I totally agree. I think that LE would come and say outright...These people are totally cleared. But they haven't - that I have seen.

You are correct! And sometimes perps will even pass a polygraph. Just happened in the Tricia Todd case, ex husband passed poly, then a week later admitted to her murder.

IMHO

How do you know it hasn't been located. I haven't heard any official word on that. Im sure perps LinkedIn account was a fake but they should still have seen it over at MBs side. If not and that friend is lying, which would also mean the person was beyond stupid, that would point directly at that person.
They may have by now. They reported the info of/from the "flirtatious" messages they were able to find but stated the friend reported she couldn't remember the name used of the creepy one. Yes...still should have been able to retrieve it from Missys side. I don't think I would've deleted it if it were me receiving it. They should still be able to locate IP address from it. I agree pretty stupid on the senders part if they are the perp. They all make at least one mistake and maybe that was it.

This is totally my opinion, but don't you think that having a similar gait as the perp and now having a hand tic that is almost exactly the same as the perp is pretty darn coincidental? Yes, these are "common" traits - but I can not think of one person in my life that has both. It's too much of a coincidence.

This is totally my opinion, but don't you think that having a similar gait as the perp and now having a hand tic that is almost exactly the same as the perp is pretty darn coincidental? Yes, these are "common" traits - but I can not think of one person in my life that has both. It's too much of a coincidence.

The alibis of RB and BB have been confirmed by LE, so yes, any similarity between the perp and them is strictly coincidental, and, IMO, it's cruel to draw attention to some vague similarity as it is nothing but a way to cast suspicion unfairly.

And really, what is the measure of "almost exactly the same"? What expertise does anyone here to make that sort of comparison?

This is confirmation bias, nothing more. Many people have been convinced that they know who the SP is, even though LE has said that the person they're thinking of was out of town.

I think we can all grasp the dimensions of the hammer used by the perp. It's the shape of the hammer head I am interested in. Again, can you see the notch in the middle dividing the "wings".
What kind of a hammer is that? Google hammer and you will see how rare this particular shape is.

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB hammer1 cropped.png
    MB hammer1 cropped.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 538
  • MB hammer2 cr.png
    MB hammer2 cr.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 532
I was surprised that the house was not checked to see what information could be gleaned there. If it was I never have heard about it.

Again, I will ask - if alibis have been confirmed by LE, then why hasn't LE come out and announced that they are "not the focus of an investigation" or that they are completely cleared. Just wondering?

I hated to do it, but I just unapproved 20-something posts. If you notice your post is gone, it's probably for one of four reasons:

*your post contained a picture or a link to a picture that included minors
*your post involved the sleuthing of random people from jail booking logs
*your post either directly or indirectly insinuated that BB is a suspect or could be responsible for this heinous crime
*your post quoted another post that contained one of the above

Please go back to the beginning of the thread and review the guidelines that have been set forth by Tricia and the other admins, and also review WS rules and TOS. Thanks!

:bump:

Can you say which video you have seen your POI in action with left hand? If it's MSM. I understand that you cant, if FB. TY JMO

I have seen no MSM with my POI doing this with his left hand, sorry, Cady!

I'm saddened that LE doesn't seem any closer to an arrest. I know a lot of people keep saying "They know who it is! They just need to get everything in place! They want to be sure!"

I call BS on that. I don't think they have a clue as to who it is, and IMO this will probably never be solved. [emoji22]

Maybe not equipment but to a drug addict looking for a $30 buck score.....sermon monies that are collected after Sunday sermons is a gold mine!
When were those monies of that specific church deposited & where were they stored until the deposit? Cofactors church specifically only....no other church's procedures apply. TIA.

The weekly offerings are listed online and in the church bulletin handed out to the congregation each Sunday. Now most of us know the gifts could be given online or through a bank deduction, but a lowlife could have seen this and thought there might be a safe to crack.

May 15, 2016
Bible Class Attendance: 153
Worship Attendance: 283
Weekly Offering $ 10,712
Year to Date Offering $ 228,052

http://www.creeksidecc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Creekside-Bulletin-05-22-16.pdf

The weekly offerings are listed online and in the church bulletin handed out to the congregation each Sunday. Now most of us know the gifts could be given online or through a bank deduction, but a lowlife could have seen this and thought there might be a safe to crack.

May 15, 2016
Bible Class Attendance: 153
Worship Attendance: 283
Weekly Offering $ 10,712
Year to Date Offering $ 228,052

http://www.creeksidecc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Creekside-Bulletin-05-22-16.pdf

If they are looking for expensive items to sell - why not steal her ring? Or any equipment she had. I think that isn't the path to solve this case, jmo.

Well, apparently there are at least two right in these threads, as poster is not referring to same POI as I...

Again, I will ask - if alibis have been confirmed by LE, then why hasn't LE come out and announced that they are "not the focus of an investigation" or that they are completely cleared. Just wondering?
Being "cleared" means nothing nowadays. I have followed a number of recent cases where the perp ultimately ended up being someone they had publicly stated was cleared, even though they had been investigating them all along behind the scenes.

But, some hypothetical reasons would be that their alibi checked out so they didn't commit the actual act, but they might be complicit in the planning. Or what I feel is most likely, is LE doesn't want to start narrowing the suspect pool publicly yet to tip off the real suspect.

ETA/ I guess it's also possible they have nothing and so they aren't willing to clear anybody at this point. But I personally believe LE has zeroed in on someone and they are just tying all the pieces together so it is a solid conviction.

Just because someone is not the actual killer doesn't mean that other people do not know the killer or not know of a plot to kill Missy and other pertinent information. ANYONE who knows in any way is obstructing justice and anyone who participated or helped in any way can be found by a jury to be guilty as an accessory or worse. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee