TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully as a paramedic, without opening the cranium you are not going to just pluck it out. With the velocity and range, bullets dont just stop, they bounce all over the place. I wont get morbid here, but trust me you would not be able to find it unless it was a thru and thru wound and laying in the floor somewhere or in the ceiling. Just An educated opinion.

Sent from my LGAS323 using Tapatalk

Completely agree.

I do not think that BB is swatperp, and I think that he probably was NOT part of a plot to kill MB, but I DO think that LE thinks that he can recognize the perp which is why I think they allowed him to see more video. He has said that he thinks Missy was targeted and also said he was quite sure that perp is female. He also said that he can forgive them if they will come clean. He doesn't want to be the one to suggest a perp. He wants perp to fess up. JUST MY OPINION

The attorney that was interviewed last night said he thought his constant going down to the police station uninvited felt weird to him. I tried to put myself in his shoes and I think I'd hang out there a bit too (involved or not). I'm curious how much they have shown him. (Text details, phone call log, etc.) On the positive, he might be able to give them some insight. On the negative, no one is ruled out yet, so you never know if...

Maybe. But I think that he doesn't want to believe his eyes and would NEVER want to name someone and be wrong....he doesn't want to be the whistleblower, but he would appreciate being absolutely cleared so that he can carry on with his new role as a single father. JUST MY OPINION

IMO, BB has no more idea who killed Missy than the police do. I think they showed him the video hoping he would recognize the killer, but it didn't pan out.

If my husband was brutally killed and I was left alone to rear 3 children- you better bet your bottom dollar I would be hanging out with LE. PS presented this like BB was there to find out about the investigation- I don't agree- he's checking progress and making sure they are moving forward. How else is this stricken man going to have closure and help his family move forward. I followed the TS case and MS never said a single word to anyone- not LE not MSM- now up for 1st degree murder.
BB- cooperative and opposite of what we saw in that case. Every case is different- but I would be completely shocked to hear otherwise and believe me, I am an observant individual. Just my thoughts and IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With reference to BB pleading for the person to turn themself in, and then he could/would forgive them, this was a personal plea to a specific person. IMO. Yes, I believe he knows exactly who SP is.

We have scooted around on the issue of Missy and her possible suitors from the SW. IIRC, we have steered clear of any discussions on people that BB may have been involved with. Again,last night, we heard on the podcast that they were both involved in affairs.

In reality, this SP may have been involved with BB. Missy may have discovered the seriousness of the relationship a few weeks before and that is what caused her to stop going to the gym as often, as well as the change in personality that was noted.

LE is not going to tell us what a murdered wife's husband was doing on the side. It was a bold statement to tell us they both were having affairs. Their task is finding the murderer, so why even tell the public about affairs?

My opinions only. Not trying to put anyone down, however, Missy cannot speak and there is a reason her family has chosen to remain quite.

Good morning!

Where are we with a flashlight? Does SP have one, or is there one attached to the helmet? I had forgotten hubby bought me a flashlight that has a stun feature on it. I'm not allowed to use that feature tho, he says I'll stun myself. (I really think he thinks I'll use it on him :wink: ) Lol Anyways, I was wondering if maybe SP used something like that on Missy. I believe mine is called a Pitbull.

Have a wonderful day!

Sparky, your comment about stun on your flashlight got me thinking the same thing with regard to the "saran-gate". Could it have been a taser?

And I want to add:

Perhaps it could also be if a person has a felony conviction of more than a year, and was imprisoned, perhaps they aren't allowed by law to own a gun.

IMOO.

I don't know how that is tracked in TX but if I'm guessing it's not. Same as here. I'm not being a smart alec but if a felon is going to commit a murder, they can pick up a firearm pretty easily. IANA Felon, however, I would have zero problem buying a firearm w/o paperwork, background check, nothing. I could be mad as a hatter, and set up to buy one right off of the FB Yardsale ads, go to that person's house, and pick it up, and they'd never know that they'd just had a brush with a felon who is also a sociopath and is leaving there to murder MB.

That's the impression I got from that interview as well, though I have to also consider he's a man with a heavy heart right now, no matter what happened. His children lost their mother in a horrific way....that alone would pain a father.

But, yeah, I had the feeling of something more. PURE opinion.

JMO

Totally agree. I've always understood him, his demeanor. And I read him to be a pretty good guy with a level head and pretty good heart. He's a guy. He's trying to be the strong one. He's probably 45-50 (she was 45). You see a lot of life by then and are rattled less easily.

You have to remember the ramifications here.

Unless he's involved, of course. But I'd bet no.

Agree. This is why I think it's not a passion-rage killer. Those are sloppy. I cannot think of any one-on-one rage killing where there was such an elaborate staging. This was hired.

I don't think of the rage in this case as a spur of the moment thing. This isn't the same thing as when one gets angry. This type of rage is hate-filled. It's really more hate than passion.

-Here’s something that never made sense to me. LE said that MB put up a struggle. To me, that means she lost the struggle. And you all guys are talking about theelement of surprise. And about striking quickly and hard. “Ambushing.” But then MB wouldn’t be able to put up astruggle. She’s either predominately incapacitated (and can’t put up a struggle). Or she’s not. And can put up a struggle. You really can’t have your cake and eat it on this one. I’m not sure who’s right.

Graphic warning:

Respectfully, I disagree. A struggle can mean a variety of scenarios. Incapacitated doesn't necessarily mean down and unconscious. It can also mean weakened/disabled. You can incapacitate someone and they can still struggle. Turned over furniture, a trail of blood spatters/smears over a larger area, evidence that someone tried to escape, etc. Obviously I don't know what there was at the scene that indicated a struggle, but I think you can have both an incapacitation and a struggle.

I think that one of the reasons that P Schulte thought that too much may have been made to the public about affairs is because immediately (and before) the SW was published, a lot of people interested in the case jumped on the "scorned wife" bandwagon, including me. It was (I think) friends and family of BB (and BB, himself) who first offered "affair" insight to investigators. While there may have been some documentation offered (FB), the bias may have been there re: Missy, from the beginning. But "scorned wives or SO's" may not be perp at all. JMO

I have, and have zoomed it also, and I just don't see the door jarring. I'm coming to grips that SP came down the hall and went into the room, and that segment was clipped, but the camera was still on delay recording as SP came back out of the door, and we are allowed to see that.

Hello there - my first post.

Perhaps it was MB who had just walked down that hall and gone into the room on the left. The killer then came through the other door, she heard noise, thought it was one of her students, and opened the door to the hall. That is why we see the first hard blow form the hammer and then the following two are much softer. The victim was dazed but not down yet. The victim goes down, breaking the glass, and we see the killer have some trouble going into the room by stepping over the victim on the floor.

Just a supposition, for whatever it's worth.
Cheers!

I think that one of the reasons that P Schulte thought that too much may have been made to the public about affairs is because immediately (and before) the SW was published, a lot of people interested in the case jumped on the "scorned wife" bandwagon, including me. It was (I think) friends and family of BB who first offered insight to investigators. While there may have been some documentation offered (FB), the bias may have been there re: Missy, from the beginning. But "scorned wives or SO's" may not be perp at all. JMO

I agree that the scorned wife/SO may not be the perp, but I have to admit, it's my #1 theory (among a boatload of theories).

I just can't get past one particular person...while at the same time every person I consider seems to equally seem possible and not possible at the same time.

WHO did this?!?!

jmo

Extended view of Midlothian church murder suspect video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUISKYJsJqw

At 01:30 in the CCTV, the unsub's right glove shows a light is on the glove. It is very apparent as the unsub is shown breaking the glass.

[video=youtube;wgyBVGsOqmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgyBVGsOqmo[/video]

I agree that the scorned wife/SO may not be the perp, but I have to admit, it's my #1 theory (among a boatload of theories).

I just can't get past one particular person...while at the same time every person I consider seems to equally seem possible and not possible at the same time.

WHO did this?!?!

jmo

I think you speak for many of us! I had over 20 names on a list (which I have lost) and I toggle between several of them on a daily basis.

75 thousand sets of ears heard this program of Tricia's that is outstanding- you go Trisha!!!

Unfortunately, in the US, it isn't difficult to get a gun legally or otherwise. Someone with a felony, or any hitman for that matter, would not want to obtain one legally. Legally=registered to them. Illegally=no way to definitively trace the gun or bullets back to them unless it is found in their possession or with their prints on it.

^ bbm^ Agree imo that getting a gun in US - legally or otherwise - may not be difficult. Depends on st. Usu'ly easier than (AFAIK) Australia.
True, some US states req. a person buying a gun to register it. But respectfully, not all states require owners to register their guns. Varies by st. Per links below, TX does not require handgun registration.

Veering a bit O/T:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Texas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state has a st by st breakdown re the following:
Permit to purchase required?................................TX, handguns, no.
Firearm registration? ............................................TX, handguns, no.
Owner license required? ......................................TX, handguns, no.
Carry permits issued? ..........................................TX, handguns, no.
Background checks required for private sales?....TX, handguns, no.

^ bbm^ Agree imo that getting a gun in US - legally or otherwise - may not be difficult. Depends on st. Usu'ly easier than (AFAIK) Australia.
True, some US states require a person buying a gun to register it (often done at purchase by gundealer supplying info to the st).
But respectfully, not all states require owners to register their guns. Varies by st.Per links below, TX does not require handgun registration.

Veering a bit O/T:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Texas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state has a st by st breakdown re the following:
Permit to purchase required?................................TX, handguns, no.
Firearm registration? ............................................TX, handguns, no.
Owner license required? ......................................TX, handguns, no.
Carry permits issued? ..........................................TX, handguns, no.
Background checks required for private sales?....TX, handguns, no.
If your a criminal you won't register and if your a corrupt cop you will sell to a criminal, i think registration is moot in this case. Perp prepared far too long to have a traceable weapon.

If your a criminal you won't register and if your a corrupt cop you will sell to a criminal, i think registration is moot in this case. Perp prepared far too long to have a traceable weapon.

Im not saying any of this happened of course but....... the devil is in the details.

Oh checking in for cliffnotes...haven't been feeling well! I'm assuming they haven't caught the SP yet??? Any new developments??? RIP Missy. Prayers for her family!��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx