TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that one of the reasons that P Schulte thought that too much may have been made to the public about affairs is because immediately (and before) the SW was published, a lot of people interested in the case jumped on the "scorned wife" bandwagon, including me. It was (I think) friends and family of BB (and BB, himself) who first offered "affair" insight to investigators. While there may have been some documentation offered (FB), the bias may have been there re: Missy, from the beginning. But "scorned wives or SO's" may not be perp at all. JMO

I totally agree but then wonder, why did he then go on to say- both MB and BB were having affairs. It's Friday, friends! May have to attend a few adult beverages- this case is driving me to drink. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree but then wonder, why did he then go on to say- both MB and BB were having affairs. It's Friday, friends! May have to attend a few adult beverages- this case is driving me to drink. [emoji8]

Haha this case drove me to tipsy. I get off at 1300 I had my first at 1600 😜

Sent from my LGAS323 using Tapatalk

Haha this case drove me to tipsy. I get off at 1300 I had my first at 1600 [emoji12]

Cheers my WS friend!!! [emoji106]

"Notice, that a local religious organization belonging to Creekside Church was getting ready forcleaning/ fixing the playground area outside the church and a major cleanup of the interior of the church beginning on Saturday morning, April 16th (playground) and Wednesday, April 20th, inside the church."

I'm wondering if what was discovered is a cleanup schedule that began on Tuesday, Apr 16th (2013), with the big finale on Saturday, April 20th (2013). Having the big ending day on Saturday, when more people can be available to help, is way more logical imo, and also fits with how churches typically do their "everybody help" work projects. And the links found by others support that idea as well.

I did want to touch on the SK theme one quick moment. You know Israel Keyes planned trips from Ak to come an kill in the lower 48. It certainly was not this elaborate, or was it......just a different MOA

I did want to touch on the SK theme one quick moment. You know Israel Keyes planned trips from Ak to come an kill in the lower 48. It certainly was not this elaborate, or was it......just a different MOA

Not Arkansas, Alaska stupid spellcheck

Quick Q, Is there any evidence to suggest MB was shot?
Evidence per say? No, Sw possible with a FOIA request, and some presumptive thinking amongst Sleuthers. Short answer: no evidence that has been leaked.

Quick Q, Is there any evidence to suggest MB was shot?

No.

Apart from Fox news reporting very early on that she was shot (article swiftly removed and may have been a mistake), some local rumour, and the mention of a gun's serial number this week, we have not had any official indication that she was shot. Cause of death was puncture wounds to the head and chest, though some have speculated this could include a gun shot.

"Notice, that a local religious organization belonging to Creekside Church was getting ready forcleaning/ fixing the playground area outside the church and a major cleanup of the interior of the church beginning on Saturday morning, April 16th (playground) and Wednesday, April 20th, inside the church."

I'm wondering if what was discovered is a cleanup schedule that began on Tuesday, Apr 16th (2013), with the big finale on Saturday, April 20th (2013). Having the big ending day on Saturday, when more people can be available to help, is way more logical imo, and also fits with how churches typically do their "everybody help" work projects. And the links found by others support that idea as well.

We're not sure where No Its Not got those dates from but I'm sure she'll clarify when she gets back.

I pulled some random facts on female homicide as it relates to the probability that Missy was bludgeoned to death by a male or female she didn't know. I did not pull firearm stats but the info is available on the FBI website and doesn't really change the overall percentages to a significant degree.
‎
In contrast, women are most likely to be killed at home by a current or former male intimate—that is, a husband, boyfriend, ex-husband or former boyfriend. Making this point, the UCR data from the mid-1970s through the mid-1980s found that*‎a female is more than 2.5 times as likely to be shot by her male intimate partner as to be shot, stabbed, strangled, bludgeoned, or killed in any other way by a stranger.
‎

‎More recent UCR data for the years 1980 to 2008 reveal that less than 12 percent of all female victims were murdered by strangers, ‎compared to nearly 26 percent of all male victims. In addition, nearly 42 percent of all female murder victims were killed by an intimate partner versus only 7 percent of male victims.
‎

Similar to homicide victimization, a white female is the least likely homicide offender of all possible race and gender combinations. The data reveal that she is far less likely than a black female or a male of any race to become a murderer in the U.S. According to my estimates which are based on the UCR data for 2013, females of all races comprised 10*percent of the 14,132 murder offenders that year, and white females accounted for less than 5 percent of all offenders.
‎

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...les-are-rarely-murder-victims-or-perpetrators

Females are generally murdered by people they know. In 64% of female homicide cases in 2007, females were killed by a family member or intimate partner. In 2007, 24% of female homicide victims were killed by a spouse or ex-spouse; 21% were killed by a boyfriend or girlfriend; and 19% by another family member. In an additional 25% of cases in 2007, females were killed by others they knew. An estimated 10% of all female murder victims were killed by a stranger.
‎

‎Stalking: Nearly 3 in 4 of all victims knew their offender in some capacity. Stalking victims most often identified the stalker as a former intimate (21.5%) or a friend, roommate, or neighbor (16.4%)

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ggUMAA&usg=AFQjCNGNiyn3i-oSp-CjQoBY0YvrLhSBAQ

In 2010, white females accounted for 1,807 of all homicides, so roughly 187 white women were murdered by a complete stranger.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u.../crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl01.xls
‎
In 2010, of the 80 burglaries resulting in homicide, 27 were committed by complete strangers and 31 are unknown.

In 2010, of the780 robberies resulting in homicide, 289 were committed by a complete stranger and 309 were unknown.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl10.xls‎

In 2010, approximately 540 homicides were committed with a blunt object (hammer, club, etc.)

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl08.xls‎
‎
In 2010, only 37 people ranging in age from 40-44 and 55 people ranging in age 45-49 were a victim of homicide via blunt object.‎
‎
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u.../crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl09.xls

Based on these statistics, and rounding the numbers in my numerically challenged head, I'd say the likelihood MB was bludgeoned to death by someone she didn't know as the result of an ‎inexplicable ‎robbery gone bad is less than 1%

I pulled some random facts on female homicide as it relates to the probability that Missy was bludgeoned to death by a male or female she didn't know. I did not pull firearm stats but the info is available on the FBI website and doesn't really change the overall percentages to a significant degree.
‎
‎

‎

‎

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...les-are-rarely-murder-victims-or-perpetrators

‎

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ggUMAA&usg=AFQjCNGNiyn3i-oSp-CjQoBY0YvrLhSBAQ

In 2010, white females accounted for 1,807 of all homicides, so roughly 187 white women were murdered by a complete stranger.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u.../crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl01.xls
‎
In 2010, of the 80 burglaries resulting in homicide, 27 were committed by complete strangers and 31 are unknown.

In 2010, of the780 robberies resulting in homicide, 289 were committed by a complete stranger and 309 were unknown.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl10.xls‎

In 2010, approximately 540 homicides were committed with a blunt object (hammer, club, etc.)

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl08.xls‎
‎
In 2010, only 37 people ranging in age from 40-44 and 55 people ranging in age 45-49 were a victim of homicide via blunt object.‎
‎
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u.../crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl09.xls

Based on these statistics, and rounding the numbers in my numerically challenged head, I'd say the likelihood MB was bludgeoned to death by someone she didn't know as the result of an ‎inexplicable ‎robbery gone bad is less than 1%
Chaching....! Not to make light... its damn near inconceivable. I've been on so many calls, with so many weapons from gasoline to high powered rifles, skrew drivers, a feying pan, list goes on. This peron, in this get up, intended to murder Missy and was capable of doing it aside from the body protection. They were very confident or so psychotically enraged. She was going to die. Which leads me ti a man

Didn't the affairs come out in the search warrants? That's how we, NG and PS found out.

So when MT, MB's MIL, wrote her second letter to the killer, why did she only mention MB's dalliances?

"I assume you were jumping up and down when the news about her life was not as perfect as a lot of people thought.
Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be."

It just makes me wince a little - that MT publicly noted MB was not perfect, but seemed to skip over her own son's imperfections. I guess maybe that wasn't the point of her letter. Still, it seemed a tad unfair to MB.

Too early for a drink here, but I'll toast to all in a couple of hours. :)

If your a criminal you won't register and if your a corrupt cop you will sell to a criminal, i think registration is moot in this case. Perp prepared far too long to have a traceable weapon.

Sorry, did not mean to give impression that the perp either w. or w'out felony conviction would comply w TX gun laws. That's why my post said "Agree imo that getting a gun in US - legally or otherwise - may not be difficult."

Chaching....! Not to make light... its damn near inconceivable. I've been on so many calls, with so many weapons from gasoline to high powered rifles, skrew drivers, a feying pan, list goes on. This peron, in this get up, intended to murder Missy and was capable of doing it aside from the body protection. They were very confident or so psychotically enraged. She was going to die. Which leads me ti a man

Back on phone, fat fingers sorry for the spelling

Didn't the affairs come out in the search warrants? That's how we, NG and PS found out.

So when MT, MB's MIL, wrote her second letter to the killer, why did she only mention MB's dalliances?

"I assume you were jumping up and down when the news about her life was not as perfect as a lot of people thought.
Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be."

It just makes me wince a little - that MT publicly noted MB was not perfect, but seemed to skip over her own son's imperfections. I guess maybe that wasn't the point of her letter. Still, it seemed a tad unfair to MB.

Too early for a drink here, but I'll toast to all in a couple of hours. :)
There is info in those messages and in the interviews. I think the family likes. And I mean "believes" they know who the perp is. When I say "like" I don't mean ""like"" they like this person as a probability and likely more than an average suspect.

No.

Apart from Fox news reporting very early on that she was shot (article swiftly removed and may have been a mistake), some local rumour, and the mention of a gun's serial number this week, we have not had any official indication that she was shot. Cause of death was puncture wounds to the head and chest, though some have speculated this could include a gun shot.

Yes, I think it was a bit of local rumor that took hold. Graphic:

If one is hit in head with the claw end of a large hammer, and then the claw is removed forcefully to attempt another hit, it might appear to be a large exit wound from a bullet. I can only assume if one was declared dead at the scene, that the injuries were major and overt. Like JFK.

There is info in those messages and in the interviews. I think the family likes. And I mean "believes" they know who the perp is. When I say "like" I don't mean ""like"" they like this person as a probability and likely more than an average suspect.

West coast or other continent. Just curious don't want OT

West coast or other continent. Just curious don't want OT

You may mean a T/O (time out) not O/T- overtime. Sounds like the cocktail was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member