TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely respect your POV. But to me, IMO, the dire warning was nothing more than infantilization and undermining of a competent adult woman who was capable of taking of herself and also has a history of taking care of others. I do not doubt that it was said, but I find the remark suspicious in context, and then it was repeated by MT as though that is confimation of the validity of a position that a woman should always be frightened to be alone, as you say, in the middle of nowhere. I am addressing that context - it really is the middle of nowhere - and unless there had been a recent upsurge in crime and attacks on women, MB had been safe and was safe, except for some specific person(s) wanting her quite dead - not robbed, not attacked, not injured, not scared, not raped, not carjacked, dead.

Respectfully, I completely disagree with what you are saying. I don't think him telling his wife to be careful is suspicious, infantilizing, or undermining at all. I don't find it suspicious that he repeated it either. I think maybe he repeated it because he was looking back wishing he would have said or done more, a normal human reaction in these circumstances IMO. I'd be more suspicious if he didn't have concern for her safety. Some of us independent, competent women still like to be treated like a woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure if it means anything, but here are some more tidbits [with "bullet" questions/comments by me], that referenced from MB's LinkedIn and FB accounts including mentioning of the ML Firefighters:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/slain-texas-fitness-trainer-received-creepy-linkedin-note-article-1.2627202
Background summary Linkedin Missy Bevers

BBM

'I am training for my first Spartan Beast Run. It’s so exciting!!'

MB FB:
November 14, 2014 · Midlothian, TX ·
Yes, I am addicted to this thing called, the Spartan Races!! What an Awesome day, ladies! Can't wait for the Super!! Getting a team of Midlothian Firefighters to help us out!! ..

• What team?
  • Helping out with what? Training? Did they?
  • Was she still in contact with them?
  • Who was on MB's team?

Spartan Race:

http://www.spartan.com/en/race/detail/849/overview

BBM

Special gear needed: Racers should plan to bring a headlamp and appropriate fuel for their needs. No fuel will be provided on course, only water. Hydration packs (or water containers of some variety) are strongly suggested for all racers.

• Headlamp?? Quite interesting. Did not know that's part of racing gear.

MB FB November 3, 2015:

BBM

'Tackling the Green Beret Challenge with a group of Camp Gladiator firecrackers in 2016...let the training begin!!'

• Who was on that team training with MB?
  • Green Beret Challenge has a very "tactical" touch to the entire race and how they come across IMO

http://www.greenberetchallenge.com/#!about/c16fk
https://www.facebook.com/greenberetchallenge

Seems similar to the Battle Frog event that took place April 16th near Midlothian. https://www.facebook.com/RiverRanchTHP/posts/924595924319806

Missy did not drive a car. The last time that they spoke was two brief times the evening before. BB never mentioned telling her to be careful. They reminded each other of their love for one another. "To be prepared" does not sound like: "Honey, if you break a leg, be prepared."

BB did not say it that day because the last time he spoke to her was the night before. The MIL indicates BB had told Missy "to be prepared"; therefore, imo, that sounds as if it was a recent pronouncement that was not within days but within a couple of weeks of her murder or at least long enough for the MIL to be told about it.
JMHO

Those might not have even been BB's words. Maybe that was just MT's translation of "be careful" or something that makes more sense. IMO

Also, perhaps MT was worried about Missy going out in the dark mornings and BB had reassured his mother by telling her he makes sure she is prepared etc. MOO

MB's been put at 5'3" by many sources. I'd peg BB right around 5-10/5'11.

Wow....read into things too much? Suspicious that BB doesn't mention publicly that his wife went to bed early?

Also, when used Tasers eject hundreds of confetti like pieces of small paper, identifying the taser. So almost certainly no taser used, and if one was, LE can trace very easily.

I know when I go out of town I have a heightened sense of concern over my wife and children. I think that's natural.

But analyzing the logic here. If BB WAS complicit in the planning or orchestration of this murder. Wouldn't he NOT heads her up to be more cautious, suspicious, et al.

BB was concerned for Missy's safety, and kept telling her to be careful, be prepared. Why then was he broadcasting on Facebook that he was out of state? You don't tell the whole world that you are leaving your wife and three daughters alone if you are concerned for their safety, do you? Just interesting behavior to me.

With having respect for both posters above, as I am sure ya'lls intentions are good, I would highly recommend that SAFETY comes FIRST before anything else. I think someone should check to make sure it is not considered trespassing to go on church property even if it is just the parking lot. Also, I would highly discourage doing that after dark. Perhaps if he obtains permission from local LE, or the church administrators, but even then I would strongly urge caution. For a myriad of reasons.

Keep in mind there are several LE agencies working this open investigation. They will not appreciate having to follow up on tips called in about a suspicious car/person taking photos. But more importantly, I would be concerned with anyone's safety, because at this point, we simply do not know who the killer is, or who might be taking matters into their own hands to track down the killer.

Nah, I simply would not ask him to go there to take pictures unless there were a way to make sure ahead of time that it is SAFE and OK to do so.

Just my opinion, and safety-minded nature. I do not mean to offend.

Too late he already did it. LOL First off we lived in Midlothian for 32 years so chances are IF a cop were to have stoppped by my hubby probably knows him LOL We moved to the Cascade mountains a year ago . Hubby was shocked at all the new homes around the area he said he almost got lost.

The church had only a sign that said WELCOME no signs that said NO TRESPASSING I think it is a public building like any other place of business. He did both video and pics but did not go in the building. The parking lot was empty and not a soul was around to observe him.

As for the gun store he did again both video and pics then went into the store to drool over all the boy toys they offer. They even sold silencers he said ! AND you can walk out with a gun after a 30 minute check of records, that was alarming to me, what no more cooling off period in Texas ? Bizarre...

Im sorry im way behind on this thread. His mother passing was sudden and unexpected and when you live so far away it was just that much more of a shock. I feel so bad for him and bless his heart he is such a good man he was glad to do this for us and for the hope somebody might see something that sparks a memory.

There was a poster who asked for a pic from the parking lot of the gun store across to the church. He said when you are sitting in a car ( he had a rent car, Nissan Rouge) you cannot see much of the church it is not as close as it appears in some pics and videos

Thank you for the suggestion though...

I cannot promise a day when he gets fully unpacked and uploads all this data. He took a bunch of both pics and videos. He is so worn out and and stressed right now, I hope he will have them up in a few days.

dizzychick, it was so kind of your husband to do this for us during what I'm sure was a very low point in his life. Please thank him and let him know his generosity is much appreciated here.

BB was concerned for Missy's safety, and kept telling her to be careful, be prepared. Why then was he broadcasting on Facebook that he was out of state? You don't tell the whole world that you are leaving your wife and three daughters alone if you are concerned for their safety, do you? Just interesting behavior to me.

I'm wondering if the "be prepared/ be careful" comment could have been because of the volatile weather. I live in DFW and it was bad. We don't get rain a lot and when we do it seems to be severe. We have had more rain and flooding this year. We are also prone to tornadoes and recently we (North Texas) had been hit with tornadoes and flooding.

The motto has been "turn around, don't drown" here as of lately. It has been really different than the last several years. I wonder if the roads there had been dangerous with the creek nearby?!?

just a thought!

found a link about local storms and flooding from April 18th

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/He...ancellations-and-Road-Closures-376007191.html

Oh my gosh, so the day before Missy is murdered, BB has a heightened sense of concern for her, even voicing it to his mother. Then the next day his worst fear ever comes true, he learns Missy has been murdered. I don't know what to think. Like... that is so unusual.

Another thing weird is how one night March 6, 2016 he says Randy Meismer (Eagles band member) came to mind out of the blue and next morning he sees on the news that his wife and him got in an argument and she was shot and killed.

Tomorrow will mark one month since LE's last press conference. In that time, there has been remarkably little news and few (if any) leaks coming from LE about this case.
Is LE being meticulous in tying together loose ends or perhaps waiting for test results from a lab? Or is LE stumped?

Oh my gosh, so the day before Missy is murdered, BB has a heightened sense of concern for her, even voicing it to his mother. Then the next day his worst fear ever comes true, he learns Missy has been murdered. I don't know what to think. Like... that is so unusual.

Gliving, you and I are on the same page. I was just doing some googling to remind myself of the many curious details (mostly public comments) that those close to MB have offered, and I have created a long timeline. It's too long to post, I think.
But this was part of it, from April 20:
Marsha Tucker: “The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said, ‘I’ve told her — I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen.”
(Link: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/20/...dlothian-mother-was-worried-about-her-safety/)

Another thing weird is how one night March 6, 2016 he says Randy Meismer (Eagles band member) came to mind out of the blue and next morning he sees on the news that his wife and him got in an argument and she was shot and killed.

Could you please provide a link? Thank you.

I am wondering if S/P was wearing contact lenses, trying to figure out how the body is male and the eyes are female.

Can someone post a pic of S\P's eyes, I can't seem to find them. So BB was concerned that something would happen to MB at the church, not concerned about anything occurring at the house while he was away.

I am wondering if S/P was wearing contact lenses, trying to figure out how the body is male and the eyes are female.

For me, I don't really take the eyes to point to any one gender. There was a close up, enhanced pic where everyone said they saw someone in the SW. I assume CT is who everyone was talking about. It definitely looked very, very similar in shape to her eyes. That being said, it was zoomed significantly and smoothed, so much detail was lost - including the shadowing at the bridge of the nose. That shadowing being lost at the center made the eyes look much wider set. In Sparky's pic, I see a much more masculine look, but again - that is only because that picture has heavy shadowing. Eye color likely won't be valid in anything we are seeing. Reflection and lighting can add\change color to the raw image. Any editing after that will change it further. If there has been any smoothing, most programs will do that by sampling from the pixels around them. This means the center of the eye will pull in any colors in the whites of the eyes, reds from the edges of lids, blues from undertones of skin, etc. I still think the images are fun to look at, but I would be careful putting to much weight to what you see in regards to gender.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads in the group!

Can someone post a pic of S\P's eyes, I can't seem to find them. So BB was concerned that something would happen to MB at the church, not concerned about anything occurring at the house while he was away.

I know MrsPC has done a lot of great work with the eyes and I 'think' her pics are on her profile page.

Wow, I was wondering if MB had a fetish for men in uniform and I went to a fetish site, yikes, I will never be the same again, lol, anyway I was wondering if this was why S/P dressed like that.

Thanks for that information, very interesting!
For me, I don't really take the eyes to point to any one gender. There was a close up, enhanced pic where everyone said they saw someone in the SW. I assume CT is who everyone was talking about. It definitely looked very, very similar in shape to her eyes. That being said, it was zoomed significantly and smoothed, so much detail was lost - including the shadowing at the bridge of the nose. That shadowing being lost at the center made the eyes look much wider set. In Sparky's pic, I see a much more masculine look, but again - that is only because that picture has heavy shadowing. Eye color likely won't be valid in anything we are seeing. Reflection and lighting can add\change color to the raw image. Any editing after that will change it further. If there has been any smoothing, most programs will do that by sampling from the pixels around them. This means the center of the eye will pull in any colors in the whites of the eyes, reds from the edges of lids, blues from undertones of skin, etc. I still think the images are fun to look at, but I would be careful putting to much weight to what you see in regards to gender.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads in the group!

View attachment 96896
I think I found the item SP carried out of the room in left hand. Could it be part of/cover of interior surveillance camera? (Sorry about the picture, but it is the best I could do, in finding a similar sized item that was correct shape, purpose and location.) Perhaps some of our more high tec, high resolution WS'ers can find & post a better shot. (Batbrat, Nin....IQ pal needs assistance on table #9?:crossfingers::crossfingers:)
btw, the one in the photo I posted is from a gun shop "set"....isn't that weird???

Ding ding ding! [emoji859][emoji859][emoji859]
I will use my Adobe suite tomorrow to try to enhance this further if you would like, but I think this is JUST FINE.
[emoji471]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members