TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or........He was checking up on her, suspicious what she might be doing while he was out of town, or.....making sure she was asleep so as not to be late for what was to happen the next am.....IMO
The first cell tower connection in Biloxi would have left open the potential for a drive to Midlothian. The second cell tower connection in Biloxi proves the phone was in Biloxi late enough that the phone could not have made it back to Midlothian in the time frame before the murder.

And from this interview with MT

“The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said ‘I’ve told her, I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen,” said Tucker, who admitted Missy was very trusting. “She might have been a little too naive for her own good, but she was a trusting soul. I guess she just thought everyone was good.” http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/20/...dlothian-mother-was-worried-about-her-safety/
MT's statement just sounds like so much abductive reasoning (instead of deductive reasoning). "BB was afraid something might happen, something did happen, ergo she was not safe."

"...Abduction is formally equivalent to the logical fallacy of affirming the consequent. ...Affirming the consequent, sometimes called converse error, fallacy of the converse or confusion of necessity and sufficiency, is a formal fallacy of inferring the converse from the original statement. The corresponding argument has the general form:
  1. If P, then Q.
  2. Q.
  3. Therefore, P. ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent

Wow.
Sorry in advance if this is repetitive or not-so-smart: Was BB's March 7 post to his Facebook, which he has since deleted? Do you remember seeing it, presumably after checking his Facebook after April 18? Or, perhaps, I'm missing something. Thank you.

I saw it., it was there until he deleted his FB. I maybe even took a screen shot, but I can't upload pics from mobile :-(

To that, he told his mother MT that he had given warning(s) to MB. We do not know if he in fact had given those warning(s) to MB. Either way, the CoC has no recent history of vandalism or breakins, Midlothian has not had a murder in about 10 years, Midlothian is one of the safest towns in the county per few numbers of arrests of any kind, and MB had been entirely personally safe going to her job there 3 times a week for 7 1/2 months. So why portray what is safe as suddenly unsafe? Why build that meme? Because she might be murdered there? By a crazed jealous woman? By a stalker who sends a creepy message? By a thrill killer? Oh wait, by a burglar? Murdered? Is the CoC now an unsafe place?

The answer to your questions may rest in the answer to another question. Why did MB stop visiting Anytime Fitness? I wonder if any people named in the SWs were members there.

I wonder if the height difference estimate might be one based on true height and one based on height to include shoes, helmet, etc to add a few more onto height.

For example, LE states ranges they estimate from foot to head while Batbrats estimate is from bottom of shoe to top of helmet.

Presumably LE means without shoes and helmet. My measurements from the beginning consistently came in at around 71-73" (again, based on an 84" door installation), leaving my estimate of the subject's height between approximately 5'8" and 5'11" without helmet and shoes. I have researched both shoes and helmets and both would only account for around 2.5"-3" additional height. The subject is not wearing "lifts" as some have proposed - the shoe and instep silhouette does not allow for that. Believe me when I say I have not arrived at my estimates casually. I have analyzed at least a dozen frame stills and have rechecked my work dozens of times. I'm still scratching my head over how they arrived at their heights. I am just dying to see the techniques they used! The only thing I can think of is their scale is different - perhaps an 80" door installation. Since I do not have access to that information, that is the only missing piece of my puzzle. Unfortunately, all the evidence folks were able to gather for me with regards to door height point to my initial guess at 84" installations, so I am more confident in my estimates than ever, able to narrow my estimates further.

I see a lot more talk about BB today- just remember it's Father's Day today and posts are permanent. I'm not the boss but if innocent- sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....read into things too much? Suspicious that BB doesn't mention publicly that his wife went to bed early?

Also, when used Tasers eject hundreds of confetti like pieces of small paper, identifying the taser. So almost certainly no taser used, and if one was, LE can trace very easily.

As for BB's last call with MB:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Husband-of-Slain-Fitness-Instructor-Speaks-Publicly-376270351.html

2nd, longer video. Approximately 14 minutes in:

BB: As far as communicating prior to her Camps this morning, she got there pretty early.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: You had't heard from her that morning?

BB: No.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: When was -- did you guys speak the night before?

BB: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: And did you...

BB: Yes. Every day for the last -- every day for the last 10 months, she`s made it a point to text me at work that she loves me and have a good day, honey.

When I finally arrived in Biloxi around 7:30, which was later than I was supposed to be there, you know, I spoke to her, and she said good night, and it was still about 8:00.

And I`d called her anyway probably around 9:00 or 9:30 to tell her I love her, and she was already half asleep, and that`s the last time I spoke to her
BTW, is it just me, or do others have impression that BB was the 1st person to suggest SP was female?

And devils advocate here: calls on BB's phone from Biloxi could have been made by anyone. I'm NOT saying that happened, JMO.

Does anyone here recall the last words MB posted to her facebook page? Something like "Goodnight all, see you bight and early"? At what time was that posted? Anyone recall?

Some, as do I, believe there's more than 1 SP. It is possible that LE has only shown video of one. Perhaps LE released the shorter ht. because they knew it would be significant to the perps.

Does anyone here recall the last words MB posted to her facebook page? Something like "Goodnight all, see you bight and early"? At what time was that posted? Anyone recall?

This is just a cached posted, so can't verify validity:

attachment.php

ETA: I am not seeing the "bright and early" post, but I did see that at some point.

Attachments

• d7e66970-08ea-11e6-a0f3-b10dfffa714d_missy_bevers_facebook_last.jpg
    d7e66970-08ea-11e6-a0f3-b10dfffa714d_missy_bevers_facebook_last.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 382
This is just a cached posted, so can't verify validity:

ETA: I am not seeing the "bright and early" post, but I did see that at some point.

From Jan 3
Missy Bevers

January 3 · Ovilla
Camp tomorrow @5:00am indoors at Creekside Church of Christ and 9:00am at Midlothian Conference Center...Bring Your Weights!
I'm off to bed...been under the weather since last night. But, will see all of you bright & early!

Let's get back to motive: Has CG increased business since murder and/or have self defense classes increased their student loads?

That sounds weird, a little controlling perhaps. IMO MOO

Not odd. When a spouse travels usually the last phone call of the day is to make sure everyone is home safe, tucked in tight, and house locked up. The day is done and nothing to worry about before lights out. They have 3 daughters, make perfect sense to me.

BB was concerned for Missy's safety, and kept telling her to be careful, be prepared. Why then was he broadcasting on Facebook that he was out of state? You don't tell the whole world that you are leaving your wife and three daughters alone if you are concerned for their safety, do you? Just interesting behavior to me.

Exactly!! This has always bothered me, the fact neither parent was home, and it was before dawn. Why, would you broadcast this on a public FB page???

:pullhair:

IMHO

Too late he already did it. LOL First off we lived in Midlothian for 32 years so chances are IF a cop were to have stoppped by my hubby probably knows him LOL We moved to the Cascade mountains a year ago . Hubby was shocked at all the new homes around the area he said he almost got lost.

The church had only a sign that said WELCOME no signs that said NO TRESPASSING I think it is a public building like any other place of business. He did both video and pics but did not go in the building. The parking lot was empty and not a soul was around to observe him.

As for the gun store he did again both video and pics then went into the store to drool over all the boy toys they offer. They even sold silencers he said ! AND you can walk out with a gun after a 30 minute check of records, that was alarming to me, what no more cooling off period in Texas ? Bizarre...

Im sorry im way behind on this thread. His mother passing was sudden and unexpected and when you live so far away it was just that much more of a shock. I feel so bad for him and bless his heart he is such a good man he was glad to do this for us and for the hope somebody might see something that sparks a memory.

There was a poster who asked for a pic from the parking lot of the gun store across to the church. He said when you are sitting in a car ( he had a rent car, Nissan Rouge) you cannot see much of the church it is not as close as it appears in some pics and videos

Thank you for the suggestion though...

I cannot promise a day when he gets fully unpacked and uploads all this data. He took a bunch of both pics and videos. He is so worn out and and stressed right now, I hope he will have them up in a few days.

Please thank your hubby for doing this. I hope he is getting some well deserved rest, today.

Presumably LE means without shoes and helmet. My measurements from the beginning consistently came in at around 71-73" (again, based on an 84" door installation), leaving my estimate of the subject's height between approximately 5'8" and 5'11" without helmet and shoes. I have researched both shoes and helmets and both would only account for around 2.5"-3" additional height. The subject is not wearing "lifts" as some have proposed - the shoe and instep silhouette does not allow for that. Believe me when I say I have not arrived at my estimates casually. I have analyzed at least a dozen frame stills and have rechecked my work dozens of times. I'm still scratching my head over how they arrived at their heights. I am just dying to see the techniques they used! The only thing I can think of is their scale is different - perhaps an 80" door installation. Since I do not have access to that information, that is the only missing piece of my puzzle. Unfortunately, all the evidence folks were able to gather for me with regards to door height point to my initial guess at 84" installations, so I am more confident in my estimates than ever, able to narrow my estimates further.
Not second guessing your awesome work at all, just trying to figure out how/why a difference and come up blank on LE. My POI qt this time haha is 5'8".

From Jan 3
Missy Bevers

January 3 · Ovilla
Camp tomorrow @5:00am indoors at Creekside Church of Christ and 9:00am at Midlothian Conference Center...Bring Your Weights!
I'm off to bed...been under the weather since last night. But, will see all of you bright & early!

FYI - on the Midlo Camp Gladiator page, there are several references to trainers notifying campers when classes will be held inside. FWIW https://facebook.com/CampGladiatorMidlothian/

From Jan 3
Missy Bevers

January 3 · Ovilla

zoeneli, does the cached post have a time stamp?

Missy's last post was on April 17 at 9:23 pm. Here is what it said:

Goodnite, all I have to get up @ 3:30 amm [sic] See u bright and early

ETA - this is from a screenshot; time is Central Daylight Time (Texas )

ETA again - this last post was under the "If it's raining we're still training" meme she posted (when campers were asking about available weights, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow