TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MT was eluding to the fact that there was a lot of crock pot meals and that the family was not having meals together because of MBs CG schedule and the schedule of the girls sports schedules. Yes lots of parents make crock pot meals no harm there but JMO she was taking a dig at MB. (Sorry SandyQS - didn't mean to get you in trouble)

Agree. Throwin' shade.

This reads as if MT thinks the person who killed Missy did so because he/she was jealous of Missy, and MT was trying to shove it in her face that even dead, Missy was still better than him/her.

So in her opinion, jealousy was the motive, not an affair or money. Interesting...

Pretty witty to craft a letter that throws shade to both the victim and SP. Let's hope it was a strategic move that involved an FBI profiler.

FelineGinger, LE said in the first couple days that it was a botched robbery; then by the end of that first week they said they believed MB had been in contact with her killer prior to the day of the murder. We know this from the affidavits and SW info where it was stated.

However, LE seemed to back off from much of what was said early on. Later press conferences like the most recent one on 5/20, they basically say that they are not committed to any one theory. I don't think we can rule out a botched robbery at all - in fact, it's still my leading theory.

The fact that "nothing was taken from the robbery" doesn't eliminate the motive, because if it's a botched robbery, that's exactly what usually happens. If you think you'll be alone for hours, and you're checking out the whole building first with no urgency,the whole plan goes out the window when you're surprised by a visitor and kill them.

We know nothing of the presence or absence of a duffel bag; we just know it wasn't there in the two minutes of released video. A bag could have been in the car or just inside the door and the perp wasn't ready to carry it until after looking around.

I think there were a lot of things LE stated early on that they have backed off of, like gender and whether or not there was a foot injury, and the height range of perp going from a 3-inch range to a 6-inch range, etc. I believe they're stumped and that all options are still on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe LE original info before feds came in on case and then public info was changed.

Class was to be held outside under the covered area. She had keys to the church so that campers could use the water fountain and bathrooms.
Where her body was found there are 2 cameras pointing in that direction. Was she moved? Was the murder captured on video?

Graphic warning:

If the area circled was really where she was found, then I think she must have been murdered in the vestibule (is that where the restrooms are?) leading outside or outside under the patio... or possibly died in either location after a chase/escape attempt. If not, then at least a portion of the murder may have been captured on video.

Ah, I see what you mean. I guess I wasn't familiar with the term "crock pot meals" being used to be sort of on a par with "latch key kids" or something like that.

I took the comment regarding "crock pot meals" as a remark saying MB was capable of doing all that she did thru the day AND was able to feed her family healthy dinners. The mother in law didn't say "a lot of driving thru McD's".

Still one of the most bizarre acts in this case! Strikes me as some sick humor.. honestly. How could they not expect LE getting involved? Valuable tax money wasted here.

-
Nin

It almost came off as a prank played on LE. I highly doubt it was but RB thought the situation was funny IMHO.

I disagree. Crock pot meals take the same amount of prep work as when you cook something in the oven or on the stove -- you just get to do the work earlier in the day.

If she meant it as a dig, she might've said "take-out dinners" or "mac 'n cheese" or something like that...

I totally agree, I think she means that she preps the meals so she can take the kids to practice, games, and other "soccer" parent duties. Comes home to great home cooked meal. She was trying to explain how she was on the go all the time, as a parent I can relate.

Graphic warning:

If the area circled was really where she was found, then I think she must have been murdered in the vestibule (is that where the restrooms are?) leading outside or outside under the patio... or possibly died in either location after a chase/escape attempt. If not, then at least a portion of the murder may have been captured on video.
Bathrooms make sense and perp likely knew she would head there? Wonder if that's part of her normal routine. Wasn't her body found by the doors or am I remembering incorrectly?

This is not directed at you X files, but rather jumping off your post.

Why is this even an issue then? If he didn't post it, he didn't post it. Why are some calling this odd behavior for a grieving spouse if he didn't even do it???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People thought it was odd the day after MB's is murdered BB is posting jokes back and forth with a friend.
I found it odd, but not enough to think he murdered her.

Does anyone know exactly where the CG class was to be held? Was it a room inside the building off of one of the hallways? I think if she actually was killed in the southwest corner of the building, it must have been inside a room or it was captured on video, because two cameras are in the southwest corner.

That or it wasn't the southwest corner, since the actual southwest corner of the building is a covered patio. I'm going to assume she was killed somewhere else in the building, away from the cameras and indoors? I haven't heard any clues that would point to otherwise.

Here's my map of where I believe at least three of the cameras are placed. Disclaimer: I've never been in the church, so this map is only an estimation of hallways/walls, etc. It is in no way accurate as far as doorways, exits, etc. It's really only for my own orientation regarding the video. The patio area is definitely on the SW corner, though.

attachment.php

Thanks, Batbrat for this diagram...it's rather like I've envisioned it based in the aerial views, at least. Keying in on the cameras...the only way I'm currently able to reconcile MB being killed off-camera AND killed in the SW part of the building if if SP lay in wait for her in the vestibule (itty bitty white rectangle off the patio entrance). The hall cams wouldn't have caught it, and the vestibule would provide darker cover than the halls at that time of the morning.

Some have suggested MB was killed in a room in that SW area. If so, yes, the killing would also be off camera, but there are at least two issues that scenario raises:

1) Enticement for room entry - it seems MB would have no cause to enter a room on her way to the vestibule to gather what she'd unloaded from her car. (Unless someone can confirm that the room there off the SW doorway is a restroom??) And if SP hid in a room and then made a noise to try to entice her, there's no certainty that she wouldn't freak out in the hallway and run the other direction (I know I would). If SP hid in a SW room and then jumped out and dragged Missy back into the room to kill her, that initial part of the attack would be on camera. But LE have specifically said that "no interaction" between the two was caught on camera. So where Missy was headed ("where he was") must've been someplace she went willingly, and simply walked into. I can only see a bathroom or the vesitbule as fitting that schematic. But, if it was a room or a bathroom, that leads us to the second issue:

2) Room exit - how did perp escape the room after the murder without being seen on the hallway cams?

LE have stated that there is no video of SP after the murder...but also that he "presumably he left the way he entered." But that second (presumed) remark was stated early on (in a presser, spontaneously, in response to reporter's question). IF SP attacked Missy in the SW corner of the building (more recently released info) but also had presumably entered via the N side of the building - if he left the way he entered, there would be hallway cctv of him leaving the SW corner attack area and heading N back to the kitchen. But again, LE has stated there is no cctv of him after the murder. So I'm left wondering if LE has now revised their knowledge of how SP left - and if SP left via a window or doorway in the vicinity of the murder right after the attack.

If SP attacked her in a SW corner room (restroom?) and then exited the building without triggering the hallway cctv cams, unless he tunneled hs way out, it seems there would be a broken front room window seen in the news videos. But there's not...the only broken exit of any sort seen near the SW part of the building is those exterior glass doors where MB was unloading. So...until I find out that there IS hallway cctv of SP after the murder (ie. LE lied), OR that those N and SW hall cams had been shot out or disabled (ie. LE didn't disclose), my logic is telling me that SP must've boogied out those SW exterior doors where she was parked right after killing her there in the vestibule.

MOD NOTE: Yes it was public, yes lots of people read it while it was. Bottom line, It is now private.

People will believe what they will about the "joke"

Since it is now private, it is time to stop :deadhorse:

PER THE OPENING POST:

*Missy's husband's Facebook page is now private therefore it is off limits. All Facebook pages that are now private are off limits

People thought it was odd the day after MB's is murdered BB is posting jokes back and forth with a friend.
I found it odd, but not enough to think he murdered her.

I know that a very select few show grief in weird unconventional ways but I am going with the overwhelming way most deal with this kind of thing. Tears. Silence. Solemn. Respect. I get none of that from BB and his fam. Does this make them murderers or in on it. No. Maybe they were just mad at her for whatever reason(s). But just as we are to show respect and decorum here. I feel that BB and fam should think about those girls. They will probably never see this material but I bet they view pressers and interviews. What kind of picture do BB and his fam paint of their dear Mom???? Sorry x files. I am just ranting. Not directed at anybody.

Thanks, Batbrat for this diagram...it's rather like I've envisioned it based in the aerial views, at least. Keying in on the cameras...the only way I'm currently able to reconcile MB being killed off-camera AND killed in the SW part of the building if if SP lay in wait for her in the vestibule (itty bitty white rectangle off the patio entrance). The hall cams wouldn't have caught it, and the vestibule would provide darker cover than the halls at that time of the morning.

Some have suggested MB was killed in a room in that SW area. If so, yes, the killing would also be off camera, but there are at least two issues that scenario raises:

1) Enticement for room entry - it seems MB would have no cause to enter a room on her way to the vestibule to gather what she'd unloaded from her car. (Unless someone can confirm that the room there off the SW doorway is a restroom??) And if SP hid in a room and then made a noise to try to entice her, there's no certainty that she wouldn't freak out in the hallway and run the other direction (I know I would). If SP hid in a SW room and then jumped out and dragged Missy back into the room to kill her, that initial part of the attack would be on camera. But LE have specifically said that "no interaction" between the two was caught on camera. So where Missy was headed ("where he was") must've been someplace she went willingly, and simply walked into. I can only see a bathroom or the vesitbule as fitting that schematic. But, if it was a room or a bathroom, that leads us to the second issue:

2) Room exit - how did perp escape the room after the murder without being seen on the hallway cams?

LE have stated that there is no video of SP after the murder...but also that he "presumably he left the way he entered." But that second (presumed) remark was stated early on (in a presser, spontaneously, in response to reporter's question). IF SP attacked Missy in the SW corner of the building (more recently released info) but also had presumably entered via the N side of the building - if he left the way he entered, there would be hallway cctv of him leaving the SW corner attack area and heading N back to the kitchen. But again, LE has stated there is no cctv of him after the murder. So I'm left wondering if LE has now revised their knowledge of how SP left - and if SP left via a window or doorway in the vicinity of the murder right after the attack.

If SP attacked her in a SW corner room (restroom?) and then exited the building without triggering the hallway cctv cams, unless he tunneled hs way out, it seems there would be a broken front room window seen in the news videos. But there's not...the only broken exit of any sort seen near the SW part of the building is those exterior glass doors where MB was unloading. So...until I find out that there IS hallway cctv of SP after the murder (ie. LE lied), OR that those N and SW hall cams had been shot out or disabled (ie. LE didn't disclose), my logic is telling me that SP must've boogied out those SW exterior doors where she was parked right after killing her there in the vestibule.

But if s/he never fully reentered the building and just went outside the nearest entrance, then the first camper parked there would surely had to have seen something, right? I just have a really hard time reconciling the timeline in a way that leaves first camper parked there completely unaware of anything unusual.

I know that a very select few show grief in weird unconventional ways but I am going with the overwhelming way most deal with this kind of thing. Tears. Silence. Solemn. Respect. I get none of that from BB and his fam. Does this make them murderers or in on it. No. Maybe they were just mad at her for whatever reason(s). But just as we are to show respect and decorum here. I feel that BB and fam should think about those girls. They will probably never see this material but I bet they view pressers and interviews. What kind of picture do BB and his fam paint of their dear Mom???? Sorry x files. I am just ranting. Not directed at anybody.

I know, many FBI analysts agree, but according to TOS we cannot discuss BB or the family or any now private FB postings.

Whoever killed MB cared for her children so the murder was planned away from them, who knew that the daughter wouldn't be with her helping? 2 or 3 people planned this in MHO, they have tried to implicate another woman by talking about affairs and jealousy, made the killing look like it was a rage killing by using a hammer to her face, really just wanted her gone, close to home IMHO.

But if s/he never fully reentered the building and just went outside the nearest entrance, then the first camper parked there would surely had to have seen something, right? I just have a really hard time reconciling the timeline in a way that leaves first camper parked there completely unaware of anything unusual.

It's tight, but LE have stated they think she was killed right after her 4:20 AM entry in the halls of the building - and Camper 1's arrival is pegged at 4:35 AM. So killer had a very tight timeline, but I believe he killed her and was out of there even before Camper 1 arrived.

Especially if a firearm was used her killing could've been done with time to spare...it doesn't take 15 minutes to shoot someone who walks into an ambush, even if you throw some stabs in as well.

Whoever killed MB cared for her children so the murder was planned away from them, who knew that the daughter wouldn't be with her helping? 2 or 3 people planned this in MHO, they have tried to implicate another woman by talking about affairs and jealousy, made the killing look like it was a rage killing by using a hammer to her face, really just wanted her gone, close to home IMHO.

Speaking of MBs family, I wanted to know who, if anyone, was with the daughters when MB left her house that morning. Or, were they left alone that particular morning?

Thank you tlcya! Now you don't go retiring on us. Love you, but I miss Sparky too! :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977