TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"2) it was (IIRC) going to be the last class at the church," Don't recall seeing anything that would indicate MB was moving the class. I'd like to see a link if that's the case. And if true, one would assume that she would still be having a 5 am class somewhere... and it would have been likely to be somewhere outside just like before, and she would go to that location at 4:15 just like at Creekside, so if perp was targeting Missy, wouldn't he have the same opportunity at a new location that he had at the old one?

Yes, I think it is just a rumor based on the 9:00 class which apparently was moving locations from the community center or to the community center. I will see if I can find the post in which someone linked MB's post about it.

I won't go over the stats everyone else posted again that being killed by a stranger is a lot less likely than being murdered by someone you know, to me the additional facts that make a stranger murder unlikely are 1) the creepy LinkedIn message, 2) a friend saying that Missy wasn't acting normal lately, and 3) the unbelievably coincidental timing of her murder. There can only be so many coincidences that lead up to "wrong place at the wrong time" murder.
Adding stopping her 3-year daily pattern of Anytime Fitness workouts/gym visits.

To be more specific, the facts that lead it to seem that way to me are, 1) she just came back from an out of town trip, 2) it was (IIRC) going to be the last class at the church, 3) her husband was out of town (though I'm not implying he was involved), 4) it was later in the morning than most burglaries occur (statistically), 5) SP was right where MB was walking toward to, I presume, open the other door, 6) we don't see that many break-ins with a perp wearing this level of costume--so hiding any identifying information was a high priority (and do you think a perp would go to this level for just a minor church burglary?), and 7) she had just received a "creepy" message through a social media site. How much more coincidental can it be?

Coincidences = clues. IMO.

[image.jpgQUOTE=Gwyndolyn;12658748]Yes, I think it is just a rumor based on the 9:00 class which apparently was moving locations from the community center or to the community center. I will see if I can find the post in which someone linked MB's post about it.[/QUOTE]

[
attachment.php
QUOTE=Gwyndolyn;12658748]Yes, I think it is just a rumor based on the 9:00 class which apparently was moving locations from the community center or to the community center. I will see if I can find the post in which someone linked MB's post about it.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, good find. So the 5 am class was NOT moving anywhere and was continuing to be held at Creekside indefinitely. It was the 9 am class, which had been held at a conference center, that was moving to a civic center. I can see how people were confused by this.

Catching up, (AGAIN)...but just had a question. Is this "brainscratch" YouTube person MSM? I'm just curious because if we're allowed to post any YouTube video from any person, I have quite a few to post here. Should I know who this person is? :blushing:

Nope, it's a random person with a cam, who has a vague knowledge of some of the facts of the case (and random other cases), and likes to you-tube his own ideas on them. There are quite a few well-known (to WS-ers) facts of this case that he has missed, because he apparently only has a cursory knowledge and interest. Except for the cam aspect, he's the same sort of opinionizer as everyone here (except imo there are many regulars here who know way more about this case than he does, and whose analysis is more perceptive).

Nope, it's a random person with a cam, who has a vague knowledge of some of the facts of the case (and random other cases), and likes to you-tube his own ideas on them. Except for the cam aspect, kinda like everyone here (except imo there are many regulars here who know way more about this case than he does, and whose analysis is more perceptive).

Yes, exactly. He's a lot like Nancy Grace, just without the hyperbole and BOMBSHELLS.

Something I have seen posted time and again by people is that it had been announced that the morning's 5am class was going to be held inside due to the weather. I have never actually seen anyone provide a link regarding that. I have seen links where Missy posted that "if it's raining we're still training" and that there was cover under the awning. But I have yet to see a link regarding the class going inside.

Has anyone got anything factual about this?

Something I have seen posted time and again by people is that it had been announced that the morning's 5am class was going to be held inside due to the weather. I have never actually seen anyone provide a link regarding that. I have seen links where Missy posted that "if it's raining we're still training" and that there was cover under the awning. But I have yet to see a link regarding the class going inside.

Has anyone got anything factual about this?

See post 845 just up this page a little ways. Link to MB's post the night before, saying they "have cover under the awning".

Nope, it's a random person with a cam, who has a vague knowledge of some of the facts of the case (and random other cases), and likes to you-tube his own ideas on them. There are quite a few well-known (to WS-ers) facts of this case that he has missed, because he apparently only has a cursory knowledge and interest. Except for the cam aspect, he's the same sort of opinionizer as everyone here (except imo there are many regulars here who know way more about this case than he does, and whose analysis is more perceptive).

Thanks for your reply. I really hope a mod shows up soon to let us know if these random YouTube vids are allowed here now. If so, I have some to post. I have never heard of brainscratch before it was posted here several times. I watched the video and it was all old news and his opinion.

Maybe I'll alert my own post for clarification.

I promised myself that I would not share the "eye" images, thus, in order not to break my own self-imposed rule, I left the link but not the image itself.

Your enhancement makes it so very obvious that this person, who is a killer, possesses a left eye that is larger than the "lazy" right eye. Perhaps this person was born this way. Perhaps they tend to raise their eyebrows often so it is not so noticeable.

OMHOO
If we go back to when SP was looking directly at the camera, would it not be feasible to think SP could have winked or squinted purposefully?

In other news, about that SM community page post concerning the 'finding of a kit' (supposedly SP's gear)...

MPD's response this morning at 9:02 is "None of that true."

Unfortunately I am not surprised by this. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for your reply. I really hope a mod shows up soon to let us know if these random YouTube vids are allowed here now. If so, I have some to post. I have never heard of brainscratch before it was posted here several times. I watched the video and it was all old news and his opinion.

While I am not 100% positive, I do not believe they are considered MSM. It appears, just quickly glancing back that previous references and links were removed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While I am not 100% positive, I do not believe they are considered MSM. It appears, just quickly glancing back that previous references and links were removed.

a recent reference is still linkable but not from yesterday.

I agree it was all just his opinion and most outdated, but he seems pretty humble about it. Not sure how that is different from anyone else's opinions here, including Tricia's radio guests. IMO

I personally would like to see links to some of the videos you have. I like seeing everyone's perspectives whether I agree or not. :)

See post 845 just up this page a little ways. Link to MB's post the night before, saying they "have cover under the awning".

Thanks. yeah, I said that I had seen links where Missy said there was cover under the awning. What I was asking was links regarding people's claims that the class was being moved inside.

...RSBM...
"5) SP was right where MB was walking toward to, I presume, open the other door" Assumes facts not in evidence. There is so little we know about exactly how the two encountered one another. We can speculate but we know nothing definitive other than "SW corner of the interior of the building".
...RSBM...

"At approximately 0418 hours, the victimTerri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area.The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location.
Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on
video.The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the
building."

SW Phone iPad, page 6 of 8, affiant signature April 19, 2016

HTH for clarification. We do not really even know which doors MB entered because "main doors" and "under awning area" can mean either the main front doors or the porte cochere doors where MB parked. The NG show producers claim MB entered through the main front doors where there is really not an "awning", but MB's actual entry point has never been clarified by LE.

ETA: on page 57, post#845, curiousjo posted the image from MB's FB where MB refers to "we have cover under the front awning! "

I think this case is a bit odd and creepy considering the time it occurred, the place it occurred, the weather, the lying in wait, behavior of SP before the crime, and most of all how SP WAS dressed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Throw onto that:
-It’s a cheery, bouncy fitness instructor
-Who sat in church with her husband of 20 years and threechildren every Sunday.
-That had literally thousands of friends (see FB)
WHO WAS
-Ambushed at a fitness session at 4 in the morning in achurch
-And beaten to death with a tool (hammer?) in the head andchest beyond recognition or the possibility of life on April 18.
And those that have studied the case have presented no lessthan 14 viable potential suspects, most pretty specific, all with motive. Hitman, Burglar, Vandal/Kid, BB, RB, VB, CT,CW, MT, WH, WH-Fam, LE, FF, CG,
Yes, I think this case is unusual.
I think I may have made maybe 2 or 3 people in my life angry enough at me that they would do this to me. Not in one day but over the course of my life. How about you? How many of you would immediately have 14 potential suspects if they found you like this?

I'm not sure, but I thought Missy entered the main doors, as she only had a key to them, then proceeded to the SW corner to unload workout equipment and open doors for campers. If this is the case, she made it down the hallway safely. Just can't recall if the doors were opened, but they must have been if the campers entered and found her.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal