TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly....but he was very bummed when Missys self pay insurance for herself and kids was cut off after she died. He was hoping that it would pay for "counseling" for the children.......Amazing that his insurance, if he had it, did not cover his whole family. JMO

And what baffles me about the interview @ him talking that he was going to use that insurance to get the girls counseling...??? I'm sure someone would donate their services (professional or church member) to help out with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't BB work for a family business? I'm surprised the business doesn't offer health insurance to employees. I have no idea how large or small the business is; however, if it's family, then family is impacted by whether or not they're insured.

The government mandates that you MUST offer insurance to your employees if your workforce is at least 50 employees.

Brandon's family business employs around a tenth of that number.

The government mandates that you MUST offer insurance to your employees if your workforce is at least 50 employees.

TRUE. but Linked in says he is a VP..... Maybe no benefits even for officers. JMO

Disclaimer: The following is just my opinion and for entertainment purposes:
In investigations that I've been a part of where burglary/vandalism resulted in a homicide, "burglary gone wrong", and where we haven't been able to immediately identify the perpetrator it does take a lot of time to get an arrest.
As most of you know it is a capital crime here in Texas to commit murder in the process of burglarizing an establishment. In these cases it takes anywhere from a week to a year before the perpetrator is arrested for burglarizing another establishment.
On a daily basis LE personnel assigned to investigate the capital crime is made aware of any and all arrests made where the original crime of burglary is made. If LE has a strong hit on a suspect, bond will try to be denied for a few days in order to verify certain evidence.
If the verification of evidence ranks high enough LE will work with the courts to set the bond amount very high so that the suspect stays incarcerated long enough for DNA, electronic, suspect relationships to others are established, etc. data to be analized.
Once LE is confident enough the case is presented to the DA.
If a suspect is incarcerated LE has time to get an 'air tight' case built....without regard to the public asking for answers. This process has been know to take several months. The most important factor for us is that a conviction is made.

ZVEDZA, Thanks for participating on here. I appreciate your experience and knowledge very much.

5 employees??

And what baffles me about the interview @ him talking that he was going to use that insurance to get the girls counseling...??? I'm sure someone would donate their services (professional or church member) to help out with t

Absolutely. I may be mistaken here, but I think that her kids are entitled to SOC SEC until they are 18. JMO

I don't want to get in trouble as I believe his job is off limits. But that's generally the number I found - less than 10, certainly.

Wow, thanks. VP must be in name only.

VP could be part of a small company with 2 employees, that hopes to one day be bigger. No pomposity necessarily, just a title designated by the documents to structure the business. Anyone that's ever formed a small business (and I have owned several) knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I think that perp encountered the same problem at the NE that I have been explaining. He tried to bash in the glass in the door, to use the push bar to open it, and then discovered that the push bar wouldn't open it. (Then he went around the side, tried it at the small window in the kitchen door, and same thing.) Ultimately, imo he ended up having to pry the lock off the kitchen door, to gain access.

But all this took time..I've never tried breaking in anywhere (even my own house when I forgot my keys or locked myself out) so how much time did SP likely spend getting into the building? Might there be a connection after all with the Nissan at SWFA?

I think that perp encountered the same problem at the NE that I have been explaining. He tried to bash in the glass in the door, to use the push bar to open it, and then discovered that the push bar wouldn't open it. (Then he went around the side, tried it at the small window in the kitchen door, and same thing.) Ultimately, imo he ended up having to pry the lock off the kitchen door, to gain access.

Steve, you may be completely correct on this, but I have a hard time understanding how it's good policy for a facility to lock on the inside the kitchen door, which is equipped with a panic bar for a reason, making it impossible for a "panicked" person to quickly leave unless they find a key first.

A kitchen is a place where you might need to exit quickly in the event of fire. i think that's why it was installed with a panic bar in the first place. I guess they could unlock it during business hours and lock it at closing. But who is actually going to do that?

Why not just enter through the NE glass doors which were also broken? And why damage the kitchen window which seemed too high off the ground to climb through. There seems to be some unnecessary and unexplained damage to the exterior in addition to the damage done to interior doors.

1) to make it look like a break in
2) this was someone else's thought just repeating because I believe it is a great thought: SP did damage and then parked somewhere out of sight to see if Bldg had a silent alarm system.

I know what you are saying and you're correct, that's what MT said. However, IMO it's not what MT meant.

To clarify, I was stating that I agree with David21t, and like David2t1, I believe MT was actually trying to say that her and BB just had the coversation about BB being worried about MB the day before MB was murdered and it was before anything had happened.

if BB was so worried about MBs safety after doing this for 7 months why bring it up on the day he is leaving for his trip? Red flag if this was conversation on Sunday. JMO.

Remember he had thought about Randy Meisner the night before his wife was shot and wrote about it on social media. Just saying.

I know it's hot in Texas and here where I live it is hot, too. We have some sort of glass that can be bought (expensive) that keeps the sun's glare out and saves a lot in cooling costs. Under certain conditions the glass almost looks black from the outside but it appears clear during the day... and appears clear during the day AND night from inside. At night it is very hard to see lights on in the homes that have this glass. Maybe the church has this kind of glass on their windows? However, in spite of the fact that some lights in the church were on (you can see by floor reflection) it does seem like the hallways are dimly lit in some areas of the LE videos. I think they use very few lights at night in the hallways of the church. Maybe a combination of these two things (not many lights on at night and special glass) makes it impossible to see lighting behind the reporter standing out in front of the church after the murder. I think they might lower the blinds and shut curtains at night in the classrooms, too. We saw the interior of one room that had dark brown curtains that were closed.

1) to make it look like a break in
2) this was someone else's thought just repeating because I believe it is a great thought: SP did damage and then parked somewhere out of sight to see if Bldg had a silent alarm system.

BBM: Out of sight or across the highway....at a gun store. IMO

There may be times when members need to have disclaimers to to protect there profession. Please keep that in mind before making accusations that a poster isn't invested and that they don't want justice in this case. I don't want anybody to be discouraged from posting in here.

I do agree with your thoughts on this but from being around these boards for a while- most active sleuthers are just not used to that kind of disclaimer. MOO and JMO are much more common-place. JMHO

if BB was so worried about MBs safety after doing this for 7 months why bring it up on the day he is leaving for his trip? Red flag if this was conversation on Sunday. JMO.

Remember he had thought about Randy Meisner the night before his wife was shot and wrote about it on social media. Just saying.

Well- she did distance herself from the gym. Not certain if BB was aware of the "creepy text" either. Appreciate you thoughts but I think it's a stretch. To be fair, it's very hard not to read into publicly made statements by family after a long period of time and no arrests on the horizon.

Is anyone aware of transcripts for all of BB's interviews? I could only find one (or maybe two) in the media thread. I am looking for a very specific quote.

I spent my run last night listening to BB talk to the media. Help me.

Can you be more specific?

-Nin

Well- she did distance herself from the gym. Not certain if BB was aware of the "creepy text" either. Appreciate you thoughts but I think it's a stretch. To be fair, it's very hard not to read into publicly made statements by family after a long period of time and no arrests on the horizon.

not being rude Observation but she went to the gym in broad daylight. That's very different from 4:18am in the dark with no other businesses around just fields and you are all alone going into a big building. If he is making that statement that he was worried then be a husband and do something. I am not reading into his words anymore than anyone else but this is Texas and we do tend to protect the ones we love.

not being rude Observation but she went to the gym in broad daylight. That's very different from 4:18am in the dark with no other businesses around just fields and you are all alone going into a big building. If he is making that statement that he was worried then be a husband and do something. I am not reading into his words anymore than anyone else but this is Texas and we do tend to protect the ones we love.

Well, not physically going to the gym- I just meant she had a change in behavior. Perhaps there was a reason that her husband was privy to and we are not. So, he was concerned. And we protect our loved ones here in MD as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member