TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully that is not what LE said. They said they are not suspects. LE has said nothing about who is and who is not the focus of the investigation. LE talked about the difference between POIs and suspects before stating they were not suspects
May 20 presser.... paragraph 3 or 4

The transcript, so we can move on. Thanks for the correction.

attachment.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...2016-Media-amp-Timeline-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page5

Attachments

• presser may 20.jpg
    presser may 20.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 320
The janitor or person responsible for building security does. (See my post #816 page 55 if you missed it.) It's part of his job, so not considered a hassle, really. Often these locking systems are computerized (at least in larger office buildings), so it's just a routine matter.

Wonder who did janitorial duties ?

Why are we worried about what MT said to the media what BB said on Sunday or Monday morning to her, when MLPD says none of the Bevers familymembers or friends or co-workers are the subjects of this investigation?

-Nin
What they said - was at this time.

What they said - was at this time.

Yes, and at this time it's the last official statement from LE. So, unless we've missed a presser from LE- it's still the latest and greatest available. See press statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and a plain wedding band is a wedding ring. Perhaps it didn't look hugely expensive, or was liable to have an inscription on the inside.

Maybe. I took it to mean he thought the ring was something of value a burglar would take. Her engagement ring is sparkly. :)

Clueless they are, not that it's their fault, just that it appears to be a perfect murder at this point. jmo

Trying to catch up here

But my vote goes with Elley Mae ☝🏻️
JMO

I work in a large commercial building and during non-work hours, we need to swipe a card to unlock the outside door when coming into the building. Going out, we just push the bar. Someone could break the glass and pull the bar from the outside. I believe this is quite common.

I noticed a card swipe slot on the CoC door yet haven't mentioned it b/c of those 4,852,093,648 posts about Missy having "keys".

DMWT

I don't think they have a suspect. I think none of their leads panned out and they're no longer getting any useful information.

I hope they're consulting with the FBI in an analysis of the investigation to identify possible leads that may have been overlooked and/or to identify new directions in which to investigate.

Hi Scout

Is the FBI still on this investigation? I can't recall.

Tks

Well, I'm going to remain hopeful that this investigation has not gone cold. I'm going to hope that "none of Missy's family are at the focus of this investigation" means LE has made great progress and that other people we haven't an inkling about ARE at the dead center of the focus and... there will be a break in the case soon.

I noticed a card swipe slot on the CoC door yet haven't mentioned it b/c of those 4,852,093,648 posts about Missy having "keys".

DMWT

+1, look at my sig..;--) Good catch by the way!

-Nin

This case is going cold I fear.

We are in the tundra of WS. I hope LE has something with all the agencies involved. I was so hopeful with the NYPD doing the cell forensics- yes, it takes time but not even a bread crumb to go by. Yes, I'm interested in the building and discussion but WHO is in that building with MB??? That I want to know yesterday.

SP wasn't there to rob, never a thought was given to the ring.

Yes, and at this time it's the last official statement from LE. So, unless we've missed a presser from LE- it's still the latest and greatest available. See press statement.

oops - sorry - it says At This Point

oops - sorry - it says At This Point

Who knows maybe the rules about not sleuthing family have changed. Guess only a moderator of this forum could really express that. Seems like a lot of people are pointing fingers and toes but maybe it's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member