TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.verywell.com/camp-gladiator-outdoor-bootcamp-review-86072

(Image, a "photo")

Camp Structure

Camps are held in parks, at schools, and in parking lots

in five different states and over 1,000 locations.
It's a big operation and trainers go through multiple tryouts to qualify to run a camp.

Campers are asked to bring a mat, dumbbells, owel, and water bottle to every workout.
[It seems that "owel" may be a TYPO error.] [Maybe it was: towel]

If anything else is needed, the trainer provides it.

Workouts last one hour.

Each camp lasts four weeks,
and campers are allowed to attend as many camps as they want at any camp location.

The training cycle is split up by week:

Week 1: Muscular endurance - Exercises that determine baseline and develop a foundation
Week 2: Functional movements - Exercises that develop balance, stability, and coordination
Week 3: Interval training - Exercises to increase heart rate
Week 4: Metabolic conditioning - Exercises designed to make you go hard, fast, and long

Week 5: Bold Week - Special workouts exclusive to Bold Members,

for all other campers, it's a week off between
camps

bbm

I understand the campers can change their trainers while changing their camp locations???

I think the quote was "verified through independent sources" and the fact that 'source' is plural tells me, and anyone who cares to read it, that there was more than ONE source. But, that is just how I was taught to read English, my first language. It is up to the reader to decide if 'sources' means a single source but the reader would be wrong in so doing, IMHO.

I think the semantics are debatable. There were two separate alibis. BB and RB. According to LE, their alibis were "corroborated through independent sources". Two alibis means multiple sources, since it's not likely the same person could confirm both alibis (they were on opposite ends of the country from each other). So it probably took at least one person to corroborate each alibi. Therefore, at least two total. Not necessarily more than two, but definitely at least that many.

LE would not specify relationships...it was stated as gently as it could be...after all, EVERYONE that I know has "relationships" with people who do not necessarily have a "relationship" with their spouse! People have friendships, working relationships, activity relationships etc that have nothing to do with their "relationship" with their spouse. An extra-marital relationship generally, however, is thought of as a physical relationship. In my opinion, that is what the affiant for the SW was referring to. JMO...........................if there is evidence of that, we will find out at trial, not before. JMO

I asked several acquaintances (not involved with the case) what "flirtatious and familiar" would mean (I'll warn you that I can be a little naïve on these things) and all of them said, "Oh, come oh, *advertiser censored*, you KNOW what that means.

Webster has two dictionary definitions: 1 Well known from long or close association and 2. In close friendship; intimate.

So we may end up bringing in Bill Clinton as an expert witness on what the definition of "is" is.

To posters suggesting that 'Independent = 1'
Is it possible some ppl are conflating the word 'independent' w the word 'individual'?
'Independent' and 'individual' are not synonyms, cannot be used interchangeably, imo.

Independent does not mean one or single; it means unrelated or unbiased, at least in this context.

IIUC, from LE statements:
BB's alibi was corroborated by independent source, someone/something not related to him. For ex: Receipt for gasoline purchase.
RB's alibi was corroborated by independent source, someone/something not related. For ex: LEO's interview w waiter re meal.

JM2cts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

independent
---"
free from outside control; not depending on another's authority:
"the study is totally independent of central government" ·
---"not connected with another or with each other; separate:
"we need two independent witnesses to testify" · "the legislature and the judicature are independent of each other
synonyms: separate · different · unconnected ·unrelated ·
^bbm
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/

individual
"single; separate:
"individual tiny flowers"
^bbm

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/

(Please add this to my posting, #479)
(I waited too long to 'edit'.)

Among the possibilities, are these two:

- Did the person go after her (specifically),
when, she(Terri) is "alone".

or

- Did the person come across a situation where:
a female (which was her),
is "alone".

```````
(Either way)

> "alone" <

is definitely a factor in this case.

female/Terri

(is)

> "alone" <

Either way, the person knew of the > "alone" < situation.

(That is a very important aspect, in this case.)

``````````
That further, yet again, backs-up:

This was "planned".

bbm

I understand the campers can change their trainers while changing their camp locations???

Yes, the way CG is set up is specifically to entice people to sign up because of the many options of when/where to work out. If they have a CG membership, they can go to any workout with any trainer.

Yes, the way CG is set up is specifically to entice people to sign up because of the many options of when/where to work out. If they have a CG membership, they can go to any workout with any trainer.

Puh, that would make the circle of "fitness acquaintances" much more extended ........Time and again there would be strangers within the group (ie in some darkness at 5am) ....... Not a very comforting thought for me at least. Though re the murder of MB it seems to have no further meaning.

FWIW, I don't find a current husband for KS. She appears to be a single mother. :moo:

I looked at Texas Marriages in the LDS research site. There is no record of any marriage, in Texas for KB. If there was a marriage, it would have had to be in another state. JMO ETA.....also, the only marriage record for ME(T) in Texas, was a marriage to RB, and a subsequent record of divorce in Texas. If there was a second marriage it would have to have been in another state. JMO

I looked at Texas Marriages in the LDS research site. There is no record of any marriage, in Texas for KB. If there was a marriage, it would have had to be in another state. JMO ETA.....also, the only marriage record for ME(T) in Texas, was a marriage to RB, and a subsequent record of divorce in Texas. If there was a second marriage it would have to have been in another state. JMO

I've found a record of KS's out-of-state marriage and info suggesting that she and the Mr. now live at separate addresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

respectfully,
There are better ways to do both, better ways to conceal identity, and way better ways to try not to leave DNA. Ninja type clothing would do both of those things, and would also have been easier to run for the exits,if he had needed to. If he planned to kill MB, there was no need to put on such a ridiculous get up. I doubt anyone would have actually believed this perp was a LEO, even if they just saw him from a distance. jmo I'm back to thinking that he is a) young,foolish and very lucky, or b) was in that church for a reason unknown at present, and maybe killed MB out of sheer adrenaline and utter panic. Case is baffling, jmo

Agreed there were better ways that allowed for more maneuver ability but my take is that hiding gender was important to the SP and that he/she needed to use what was easily available to avoid suspicion. Maybe to avoid using a charge card or writing a check and having to explain the purchase to a spouse..as well as giving LE an avenue to investigate (hmm why did so-and-so buy ninja gear?) jmo.

I think we are way overdue for a BB update! I'm sure he is checking with LE to see what they have so far and if they have come up with anything new. No doubt he wants this solved so he and their daughters can have some closure and see that this murderer is put away and can never do this again. Maybe he will give us a short interview and plead with the public to find the killer while reassuring us that LE is doing all they can.

I would imagine he has been told to stop talking, that it is a bad idea. He may not be lawyered up yet, but friendly advice from LE or a knowledgeable 'friend'

Why would a Church have a small coat rack? My Church does not have one at all. We wear our outer clothing into the sanctuary. If it becomes too warm inside, we slip our arms ot of them. The gentlemen would never remove their coats. And the ladies would never leave their minks on a dinky coat rack in an outer hallway. A coat rack does not make sense to me. Schools can't even have them due to spreading lice and such creepy crawlers. Which verified insider informed us that it was indeed a coat rack or has it always been a supposition?

Rain coats?

I thought independent sources meant sources not connected to the Bevers.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

IMO: LE's statement "independent sources", means multiple sources independent from the one another.
ETA...and possibly independent of LE

As far as the coat rack discussion goes..... It was initially brought up because it appeared to be another person, and it was later determined to be a coat rack of some sort, or another type of object, and not a person.
Scroll and roll....

As far as the coat rack discussion goes..... It was initially brought up because it appeared to be another person, and it was later determined to be a coat rack of some sort, or another type of object, and not a person.
Scroll and roll....

hang on a tic... with respect.. just because a handful of people on a forum "agreed with each other" that something was a coat rack, does not mean that "it was determined to be a coat rack". I don't subscribe to the view that it was a person (or a coat rack) but i do object to the way that so often, when a handful of people on this thread agree with each other, subsequent opinions are dismissed on the basis of "it was agreed that an alternative view was the correct one".

hang on a tic... with respect.. just because a handful of people on a forum "agreed with each other" that something was a coat rack, does not mean that "it was determined to be a coat rack". I don't subscribe to the view that it was a person (or a coat rack) but i do object to the way that so often, when a handful of people on this thread agree with each other, subsequent opinions are dismissed on the basis of "it was agreed that an alternative view was the correct one".

I agree, however does the "object" in question have relevance in solving the case?

IIRC, the "coat rack" was determined to be a coat rack by a member here who is very familiar with the church.
It really wasn't about a handful of people agreeing with each other.

JMO

no idea. i wasn't addressing its relevance. i was addressing whether it had been determined to be anything

Sorry. I was by no means trying to be rude. I was only trying to state that the object was not a person.

This is not directed at you or anyone else in particular I just want to note that I can see why there are many members who stick to reading and not posting. This is the first forum I've ever posted on and as the days go on I'm becoming more and more convinced that I should stick to reading and not posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway