TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I was by no means trying to be rude. I was only trying to state that the object was not a person.

This is not directed at you or anyone else in particular I just want to note that I can see why there are many members who stick to reading and not posting. This is the first forum I've ever posted on and as the days go on I'm becoming more and more convinced that I should stick to reading and not posting.

i don't think anyone has any problem whatsoever with someone saying "it's my opinion it's not a person". that's not what you said, you said it had been determined not to be a person. but i am not wanting to hammer you, or anyone. just think people should be clear when something is their opinion, that's all.

Sorry. I was by no means trying to be rude. I was only trying to state that the object was not a person.

This is not directed at you or anyone else in particular I just want to note that I can see why there are many members who stick to reading and not posting. This is the first forum I've ever posted on and as the days go on I'm becoming more and more convinced that I should stick to reading and not posting.

NOPE, you are doing a great job IMO

i don't think anyone has any problem whatsoever with someone saying "it's my opinion it's not a person". that's not what you said, you said it had been determined not to be a person. but i am not wanting to hammer you, or anyone. just think people should be clear when something is their opinion, that's all.

gotcha...I know what you're saying. I hear you loud and clear. Scrolling and rolling now.

The information was not based on opinion
Many threads ago a church member told us exactly what it was
No, I do not have the post number or a link.

IIRC, the "coat rack" was determined to be a coat rack by a member here who is very familiar with the church.
It really wasn't about a handful of people agreeing with each other.

JMO

are you able to link their post please? because i saw someone ask the other day and no-one was forthcoming

<mod snip>

are you able to link their post please? because i saw someone ask the other day and no-one was forthcoming

<mod snip>

Read my last post

you can take my word for it or not.. that is up to you.. or you can do a search

Read my last post

you can take my word for it or not.. that is up to you.. or you can do a search

i read your last post. hence my edit

ETA: i've done a search and couldn't find the post. hence asking people who speak of its existence if they can point me to it. so far, no one can. i'm not saying it doesn't exist. i just can't find it.

Yep - signed on just to say I sooooo understand.
I have trouble remembering to add the tag line "in my opinion" and perhaps I should add to my profile or however that's done. And often that's not good enough, either. I also understand erinp's position - I've been there, too!
Read a little this morning to catch up and had to scroll and roll.
I'm so interested in the case, I can't stay away very long........working on my read-only skills.

Hope you both enjoy the day!!

rsd 1200 asked on a previous thread:

"I've watched CCV-update video til I'm nearly blind, but maybe someone can help me with something I'm not grasping. If the cameras are motion cameras, within the church, then why, are we seeing an empty hallway being recorded from 1:49 to 1:52? Did another person walk past there and set them off before SP opened that door? If they are motion detected then the door opening should have started the camera. I also am curious about the placement of the LE insignias toward the end. Why put them there? Why not at the end, at blank space rather than over part of the assailant? Those things, and the seconds cut out, after the dutch doors, bug me. Maybe they're just not for us to know."

I would like to try and answer that question here and see if there is a possibility this could be the answer:

You asked about the camera being on and recording with the hallway empty in a previous thread... good question! I never thought of that... sure enough, the camera outside the kitchen is "awake" and recording yet no one is in the hallway. Sometimes I miss the most obvious "clues" because I can see that happening but I didn't really give any thought to it and, yet, it does require some thought.

This is my second comment on this case and contains some random thoughts. (I'm catching up on this case... had to "leave" Ohio and the Rhoden case for awhile. So frustrating when a case dies in the news.)

I can't read all 30 threads on this one and am skimming but saw your question here. My guess? Something tripped that camera to come on in that empty hallway. You can see the camera activate and focus for just a tiny moment and stay on until the SP opens the door. (Focuses when the light reflection on the floor becomes more clear for a split second.) I'm GUESSING the SP did something to activate the camera.... such as opened the door slightly and then closed it to get better grip on some tool or whatever... Then opened the door fully and LE showed tape from that point on... Or... could it be that the SP caused some vibration on the wall next to the camera in the kitchen? Seems he/she likes to bash things! I wonder if vibrations can cause the camera to turn on as well as movement? Because, if the camera vibrates (as SP smashes something in the kitchen) the camera would move ever so slightly and the camera would "see" that as motion and turn on. I think so...
I am one who thinks this SP was alone so I don't think anyone else caused the camera to go on. I am stuck as to whether SP is a man or woman. When I think it's a woman I am positive it is... when I think it's a man I am just as positive.
I asked my daughter to watch the videos and told her NOTHING. Turned down the sound so she couldn't hear the news person speaking and giving clues as to what was going on. She watched and said,
"What? What am I supposed to see? Oh, I see.... that person walks just like me. And, I touch the walls like that, too. You mean this person has MS? Yeah, I think they have MS but... is that what I'm supposed to be seeing?"
No! It wasn't. I had wanted her to just speak, free flow, about what she saw and her first impressions "cold" without knowing a thing about the who or what or where, etc but what she saw was ... a person who walks just like her which surprised the heck out of me because I hadn't seen it until she said it. Yet, each time I'd watch the videos I would feel like something was right there in front of me that I wasn't seeing. And I'm not saying this SP has MS... just that this person walks almost exactly (even with it's slight variations) like my daughter who does have MS and, being someone who does have MS... she picked up on it first thing.

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

IMO, MS is very likely. The first time I watched it I thought the same thing.

Yes, the way CG is set up is specifically to entice people to sign up because of the many options of when/where to work out. If they have a CG membership, they can go to any workout with any trainer.
This could go towards CG trainers jealousy motive if clients preferred MB over other trainers.

The information was not based on opinion
Many threads ago a church member told us exactly what it was
No, I do not have the post number or a link.
Was the info from a verified insider? Noone knows WHO is behind these profiles and keyboards nor whether it's a fact, lie, truth, or opinion.

Was the info from a verified insider? Noone knows WHO is behind these profiles and keyboards nor whether it's a fact, lie, truth, or opinion.

LOL, I am not aware of any VIs in this thread

Perhaps we can let it go?
I read it, I believe it.
Everyone is free to do what they wish with information received
THE end

LOL, I am not aware of any VIs in this thread

Perhaps we can let it go?
I read it, I believe it.
Everyone is free to do what they wish with information received
THE end
Yes sorry I was playing catch up and read that after I posted my thoughts!

Has there been any new news? I was away on vacation, and was so hoping for an arrest by now. :(

I have also been bothered by this "knowing" comment and also one from MT, "The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said ‘I’ve told her, I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen,” said Tucker. "Before"? Maybe she just misspoke but that struck me from the first.

This has always bothered me too.

rsd 1200 asked on a previous thread:

"I've watched CCV-update video til I'm nearly blind, but maybe someone can help me with something I'm not grasping. If the cameras are motion cameras, within the church, then why, are we seeing an empty hallway being recorded from 1:49 to 1:52? Did another person walk past there and set them off before SP opened that door? If they are motion detected then the door opening should have started the camera. I also am curious about the placement of the LE insignias toward the end. Why put them there? Why not at the end, at blank space rather than over part of the assailant? Those things, and the seconds cut out, after the dutch doors, bug me. Maybe they're just not for us to know."

I would like to try and answer that question here and see if there is a possibility this could be the answer:

You asked about the camera being on and recording with the hallway empty in a previous thread... good question! I never thought of that... sure enough, the camera outside the kitchen is "awake" and recording yet no one is in the hallway. Sometimes I miss the most obvious "clues" because I can see that happening but I didn't really give any thought to it and, yet, it does require some thought.

This is my second comment on this case and contains some random thoughts. (I'm catching up on this case... had to "leave" Ohio and the Rhoden case for awhile. So frustrating when a case dies in the news.)

I can't read all 30 threads on this one and am skimming but saw your question here. My guess? Something tripped that camera to come on in that empty hallway. You can see the camera activate and focus for just a tiny moment and stay on until the SP opens the door. (Focuses when the light reflection on the floor becomes more clear for a split second.) I'm GUESSING the SP did something to activate the camera.... such as opened the door slightly and then closed it to get better grip on some tool or whatever... Then opened the door fully and LE showed tape from that point on... Or... could it be that the SP caused some vibration on the wall next to the camera in the kitchen? Seems he/she likes to bash things! I wonder if vibrations can cause the camera to turn on as well as movement? Because, if the camera vibrates (as SP smashes something in the kitchen) the camera would move ever so slightly and the camera would "see" that as motion and turn on. I think so...
I am one who thinks this SP was alone so I don't think anyone else caused the camera to go on. I am stuck as to whether SP is a man or woman. When I think it's a woman I am positive it is... when I think it's a man I am just as positive.
I asked my daughter to watch the videos and told her NOTHING. Turned down the sound so she couldn't hear the news person speaking and giving clues as to what was going on. She watched and said,
"What? What am I supposed to see? Oh, I see.... that person walks just like me. And, I touch the walls like that, too. You mean this person has MS? Yeah, I think they have MS but... is that what I'm supposed to be seeing?"
No! It wasn't. I had wanted her to just speak, free flow, about what she saw and her first impressions "cold" without knowing a thing about the who or what or where, etc but what she saw was ... a person who walks just like her which surprised the heck out of me because I hadn't seen it until she said it. Yet, each time I'd watch the videos I would feel like something was right there in front of me that I wasn't seeing. And I'm not saying this SP has MS... just that this person walks almost exactly (even with it's slight variations) like my daughter who does have MS and, being someone who does have MS... she picked up on it first thing.

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Thx for the info. Very interesting. I know of someone with MS too. With all the perp's heavy gear on and his meandering about style, I wonder if it affects his walking and mimics MS, though. He had on a (bullet proof?) vest and tools, boots, helmet, etc. MS could affect thinking and moods, as well, if there's lesions on the brain... Correct?
I won't say it's impossible, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members