TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my impression of the layout of the church building. Obviously it's not to scale and there are surely some inaccuracies since it's done purely from photos, videos, and speculation. The two areas circled in purple ink are very uncertain. I arrived at the conclusion that there are hallways or alcoves there on the assumption that the following screenshot is taken from the camera at the NE entrance looking down the north corridor.

image.jpg

You can see the recessed area on the right hand side of the screenshot and even a glimpse of the wall corner in the lower right corner.

image.jpg

The rooms behind the stage are guesswork. Arkansasmimi suggested that rooms 10 and 12 were back there because of difference in ceiling height. She maybe correct about that. Although the ceiling in the auditorium is much higher, IMO.

There is a baptismal in the center backstage that I neglected to add. And there would be stairs to access it, possibly on both sides. There would also be dressing rooms and a place to keep waders (worn by person doing the baptizing).

That isn't what was weird to me, that was normal concern. It was this statement:

“The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said, ‘I’ve told her, I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen,” Tucker said.

Why were they talking that morning BEFORE they knew anything had happened? As it was, BB was alerted around 0530. That is odd. However, it may have been she just misspoke.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...tness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/

(also)

Keep in mind that:
These "statements" were not stated, until AFTER, this case (had) occurred.

That isn't what was weird to me, that was normal concern. It was this statement:

“The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said, ‘I’ve told her, I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen,” Tucker said.

Why were they talking that morning BEFORE they knew anything had happened? As it was, BB was alerted around 0530. That is odd. However, it may have been she just misspoke.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...tness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/

To me, it just sounds the same as saying..we were just talking about this Tuesday...and now look what's happened..jmo

Oh bugger..I didn't know there was a forum thread that we could search for data regarding MB murder...and I've looked and can't find it...how do I sub to that? This stupid iPad has me tearing my hair out...just an aside-I have jury duty tomorrow! How ironic is that!

tapatalk app is reporting that it cannot communicate with web sleuths...FYI.

One aspect that's giving me trouble is the small corridor by the drive-up entrance.

image.jpg

In the above photo, you can see the small corridor to the right of the entrance doors. However, it appears that the entrance has been modified since that picture was taken.

image.jpg

At the time of Missy's murder, there is a vestibule that wasn't there in the previous photo, making the inner doors flush with the south corridor wall. This would have put that small corridor (on the right) opening into the vestibule rather than the main corridor, if I'm not mistaken.

One aspect that's giving me trouble is the small corridor by the drive-up entrance.

View attachment 97499

In the above photo, you can see the small corridor to the right of the entrance doors. However, it appears that the entrance has been modified since that picture was taken.

View attachment 97501

At the time of Missy's murder, there is a vestibule that wasn't there in the previous photo, making the inner doors flush with the south corridor wall. This would have put that small corridor (on the right) opening into the vestibule rather than the main corridor, if I'm not mistaken.

Disregard the entire quoted post. I looked at the top photo again and now believe those doors are also flush with the corridor wall. Vestibule must have been added outside those doors.

I need to alter my floor plan.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Scout, I'm confused. When you say 'drive-up' entrance, you are talking about the porte chochere in the very back of the first pic?

-Nin

Scout, I'm confused. When you say 'drive-up' entrance, you are talking about the porte chochere in the very back of the first pic?

-Nin

Yes. Since making the post you quoted, I've come to the realization that the vestibule was added outside those doors and the doors were already flush with the south corridor wall. Sorry for confusing.

The nice thing about the Tapatalk app... If you do reply with quote properly, the other person gets a notification that you replied to their post. Otherwise, they might never know that you were talking to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like it. I like it. Wish there was a way those of us on laptops had the option for email notifications when someone replied (with quote) to their comment. It appears as it now stands you only get notifications (via a WS thread subscription -- until cancelled) for ALL posts made after you commented.

Oh well.

As you know,I have been very much in the "walked into a burglery" camp, except for this^^^
This has been a big stumbling block for me.
It just feels like this unusual behavior and the murder could be related.
Why would someone so focused, change her ways so drastically?
I expect, if she had left one gym to join another, people would know that.
When the gym guy told about her leaving, no one has ever mentioned her joining somewhere else AFAIK

What could have happened that made her uncomfortable enough to lose focus on her goals?
She seemed very dedicated

And why wouldn't she start training somewhere else??

Garcia's comment has often been twisted around. First, many think he said that he had not seen MB at all in the past few weeks. He obviously DID see her at some point, in order to say that she seemed reserved when he saw her.

If she wasn't there as much over a two week period, one look at her FB might help to explain why. There was some kind of a trade show of some kind that she attended (not the CG Austin trip, but a separate event). Her daughter played in multiple golf tournaments. One she missed for Austin, but she went to a second one IIRC. MB was a busy person.

And who knows what "seemed more reserved" means? We all know that eyewitness testimony is generally unreliable. I don't put much stock in Garcia's comments.

Garcia's comment has often been twisted around. First, many think he said that he had not seen MB at all in the past few weeks. He obviously DID see her at some point, in order to say that she seemed reserved when he saw her.

If she wasn't there as much over a two week period, one look at her FB might help to explain why. There was some kind of a trade show of some kind that she attended (not the CG Austin trip, but a separate event). Her daughter played in multiple golf tournaments. One she missed for Austin, but she went to a second one IIRC. MB was a busy person.

And who knows what "seemed more reserved" means? We all know that eyewitness testimony is generally unreliable. I don't put much stock in Garcia's comments.

Thank you for this information
I haven't gone through her FB.
And i have obviously missed all of this about her schedule.
It helps to know this
JMO

Yes, go to the search thread or find the Midlothian PD video dated 4/18/16. It is the first sequence when SP comes out of a door. (KITCHEN) Many feel that this is the beginning when SP emerges from the kitchen area.
It is just my opinion but I believe this is the first time SP is seen as well.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

So you mean at 1:49-1:52 ? This is the same part where the camera is already ON (had already captured movement before the door opens)? Then the SP is across the hallway with the mystery saran wrap box/tool/etc. in their left hand while smashing with their right hand? JMO but what I notice is that the camera itself is practically right above the door that opens, and high above but very close to SPas he smashes (so close it cuts off view of his head) - so I don't think it is the kitchen door. MOO this camera is located in the corner either SE or NE and is viewing the Eastside hallway.

Dushi, I am glad you mentioned Missy's "change" in routine and the comment of MAG (Gym mate and manager at AF). . . .

However, after working out almost daily at the AF gym for about 3 years according to MSM, she abruptly stops her routine and does not show 2 weeks prior to her murder.

-Nin

Respectfully SBM BBM

I going to preface by saying yes a change in routine is important to the investigation.

IMHO

Much is being made out of Missy not being at the gym for the 2 weeks prior to her murder and I would like to make a couple of points. 2 weeks prior to the murder would take us 4/4.

1. She was out of town from 4/13 - 4/17 so she could not have gone to the gym.
2. IMO Missy did not literally work out 7 days a week at the gym. Any good trainer will tell you your body needs a chance to recover from workouts so IMO she took at least one day off a week.
Counting maybe 2 days off for rest and recovery and 5 days off for traveling we're really looking at 7 days she missed the gym.

If you look at her FB it looks like she's doing a lot of recruiting for the Austin event. Maybe she was getting her workout in at boot camp and using gym time to actively recruit.

I know NG reported that she quit going cold turkey. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/11/ng.01.html
But IIRC I remember reading the manager said she had hardly been there much. I can't find the link now. Anyone recall that? Any how not going at all and not going much are very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95