TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy was more reserved weeks before her death, according to a gym mate.
Missy received a message that She felt was creepy

I see no reason why her husband wasn't aware of the changes in her attitude ( maybe he knows what that was about)or of the creepy message
I don't know, but its possible that the above are the reasons why he was worried about her

All JMO

I see no reason why her husband wasn't aware of the changes in her attitude ( maybe he knows what that was about)or of the creepy message
I don't know, but its possible that the above are the reasons why he was worried about her

All JMO

That isn't what was weird to me, that was normal concern. It was this statement:

“The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said, ‘I’ve told her, I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen,” Tucker said.

Why were they talking that morning BEFORE they knew anything had happened? As it was, BB was alerted around 0530. That is odd. However, it may have been she just misspoke.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...tness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/

I have also been bothered by this "knowing" comment and also one from MT, "The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said ‘I’ve told her, I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen,” said Tucker. "Before"? Maybe she just misspoke but that struck me from the first.

I don't put too much weight into any one comment. When people are thrust into the spotlight under unimaginable circumstances, they can say some weird things and show extremely peculiar behaviors. However, I like to examine a person's words and actions as a whole. What really bothers me about this case is that there have been 4 people who have mentioned knowing something before they actually found it out. It could just be poor choice, but as a whole, it is extremely bizarre and creepy.

That isn't what was weird to me, that was normal concern. It was this statement:

“The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said, ‘I’ve told her, I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen,” Tucker said.

Why were they talking that morning BEFORE they knew anything had happened? As it was, BB was alerted around 0530. That is odd. However, it may have been she just misspoke.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...tness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/

He didn't say THAT, he said THE
The way I am reading it... the morning before Missy was murdered, he expressed his concern
Its like photos, everyone's take is different

He didn't say THAT, he said THE
The way I am reading it... the morning before Missy was murdered, he expressed his concern
Its like photos, everyone's take is different

My interpretation of MT's words has always been the same as what Dushi just posted. However, I also agree with CoCo'sMommy point because MT's word are awkward at best. MT didn't say that she had this discussion with BB the day before MB was murdered. She said that she had this conversation with BB the day before she knew anything had happened. Prior to hearing the news, was MT just speculating that it was going to happen? It's as if everyone was following a script, and it was just a matter of time before the events unfolded according to the plan. As I said above, there have been at least four people who have referenced knowing something before they found it out.

I don't put too much weight into any one comment. When people are thrust into the spotlight under unimaginable circumstances, they can say some weird things and show extremely peculiar behaviors. However, I like to examine a person's words and actions as a whole. What really bothers me about this case is that there have been 4 people who have mentioned knowing something before they actually found it out. It could just be poor choice, but as a whole, it is extremely bizarre and creepy.

Not to mention we all know what the media is capable of when quoting, twisting and misplacing words to make the statements sound like something different. That's what it sounds like happened in the article posted just now. Not to mention combining the mil and BBs words.

I had often considered that maybe the scene where s/he was touching the wall was after the murder, and that the motion was to steady her/himself, as a result of coming down off of adrenaline.

I agree. My thoughts exactly.
Can anyone direct me to this part of the video? I have searched YouTube, but can't find the part where SP is touching the wall. Was SP carrying anything? I've seen it a few times but just can't remember. TIA

Can anyone direct me to this part of the video? I have searched YouTube, but can't find the part where SP is touching the wall. Was SP carrying anything? I've seen it a few times but just can't remember. TIA

it is likely in the media thread, but, I am sorry, I don't know which video it is shown in

I've found a record of KS's out-of-state marriage and info suggesting that she and the Mr. now live at separate addresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you tell me which state? I did see a KB marriage record in OK, but that person is not KS, BB's sister. TY
JMO

All JMO

Dushi, I am glad you mentioned Missy's "change" in routine and the comment of MAG (Gym mate and manager at AF). Missy was getting ready to compete at the "Green Beret Challenge" in June according to her FB.

http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/burnet-texas-green-beret-challenge-2016/

She was also busy conducting her CG camps. When, in addition, you are training for competition, you eat, sleep and breath it. There may be injuries throwing you back, which can be very frustrating. In Missy's case I am sure that wasn't the case. The gym manager ( MB friend ) would have known. She would have told him if she was injured and they would have come up with some modified exercises in order not to miss training.

However, after working out almost daily at the AF gym for about 3 years according to MSM, she abruptly stops her routine and does not show 2 weeks prior to her murder. Why?

For a competing athlete in training and/or teaching to miss out two weeks in the gym (non injury related) is almost the same as quitting on the competition you are preparing for. It can also mean cancellation of classes or passive teaching.

So, what happened in the weeks prior to her murder? The gym mate MAG said MB was already 'more reserved' 'weeks before'. That would mean she was already reserved (just according to the gym mate? Who else noticed it?) and then stopped coming. So whatever happened would be more than 2 weeks prior to her death (before Monday, April 4th).

Since she did not mention she would not compete in June - well, she comment's on someone's inquiry on when the training would start for the Green Beret Competition being so busy with CG, she may have to "wing it", and is laughing. Sounded more like a practical joke to me.

If missy quit the AF gym, where did she train and with whom? No way she would not train for 2 weeks.

There was some kind of a "game changer" in all this. MB knew it (breaking with routine). BB knew it ( I told her to be careful). MT knew it (from BB, He told her to be careful). Question is, were they all aware of the same issue, or did they have different issues?

If we can figure out, why MB was more reserved and eventually quit going to the gym, we may know more about the "game changer".

All IMO of course.

-Nin

Obviously there were SW from AT&T, but can we also assume that other SM & other data was requested as well possibly from other SWs that may be sealed?
FB, Twitter, Email, computers, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:laugh: I am reposting my question. LOL

In addition to the additional possible Social Media (FB, Twitter, etc) SW, does anyone know if computers were obtained by LE? Any house searches?

I had often considered that maybe the scene where s/he was touching the wall was after the murder, and that the motion was to steady her/himself, as a result of coming down off of adrenaline.

Unfortunately, if they were doing this when leaving, I would imagine they would be leaving bloody handprints on the wall. Sorry for the visual.

Thx for the info. Very interesting. I know of someone with MS too. With all the perp's heavy gear on and his meandering about style, I wonder if it affects his walking and mimics MS, though. He had on a (bullet proof?) vest and tools, boots, helmet, etc. MS could affect thinking and moods, as well, if there's lesions on the brain... Correct?
I won't say it's impossible, though.

Absolutely. My daughter and I had the same thoughts and discussed that. The way the person is walking would be affected by all the stuff being worn and carried, etc... even lace up boots, alone, would or could be responsible for a big change in gait and the slight loss of balance seen in the first released video. Yes, moods and thinking can be and are often affected accordingly. All jmo and personal observations. I might also add that the equipment the person is wearing might be exaggerating what are usually very slight and normally unobserved physical indications of MS. The reason I say this is because, EARLY on in the disease process, compensations in walking are often made by the person and MS is not necessarily obvious just by watching someone walk. I just have no idea but thought it was just one more possibility to mention.

Dushi, I am glad you mentioned Missy's "change" in routine and the comment of MAG (Gym mate and manager at AF). Missy was getting ready to compete at the "Green Beret Challenge" in June according to her FB.

She was also busy conducting her CG camps. When, in addition, you are training for competition, you eat, sleep and breath it. There may be injuries throwing you back, which can be very frustrating. In Missy's case I am sure that wasn't the case. The gym manager ( MB friend ) would have known. She would have told him if she was injured and they would have come up with some modified exercises in order not to miss training.

However, after working out almost daily at the AF gym for about 3 years according to MSM, she abruptly stops her routine and does not show 2 weeks prior to her murder. Why?

For a competing athlete in training and/or teaching to miss out two weeks in the gym (non injury related) is almost the same as quitting on the competition you are preparing for. It can also mean cancellation of classes or passive teaching.

So, what happened in the weeks prior to her murder? The gym mate MAG said MB was already 'more reserved' 'weeks before'. That would mean she was already reserved (just according to the gym mate? Who else noticed it?) and then stopped coming. So whatever happened would be more than 2 weeks prior to her death (before Monday, April 4th).

Since she did not mention she would not compete in June - well, she comment's on someone's inquiry on when the training would start for the Green Beret Competition being so busy with CG, she may have to "wing it", and is laughing. Sounded more like a practical joke to me.

If missy quit the AF gym, where did she train and with whom? No way she would not train for 2 weeks.

There was some kind of a "game changer" in all this. MB knew it (breaking with routine). BB knew it ( I told her to be careful). MT knew it (from BB, He told her to be careful). Question is, were they all aware of the same issue, or did they have different issues?

If we can figure out, why MB was more reserved and eventually quit going to the gym, we may know more about the "game changer".

All IMO of course.

-Nin

As you know,I have been very much in the "walked into a burglery" camp, except for this^^^
This has been a big stumbling block for me.
It just feels like this unusual behavior and the murder could be related.
Why would someone so focused, change her ways so drastically?
I expect, if she had left one gym to join another, people would know that.
When the gym guy told about her leaving, no one has ever mentioned her joining somewhere else AFAIK

What could have happened that made her uncomfortable enough to lose focus on her goals?
She seemed very dedicated

And why wouldn't she start training somewhere else??

All IMO of course.

-Nin

Great points......are we able to figure out if she stopped training altogether? I'm asking because she could have gone to another gym, and it hasn't been mentioned in media.
Agree about the competition training. Makes me wonder if something very serious was the "game changer", as you put it - aptly I think.
Just my opinion.

Off topic, but is anyone else experiencing difficulties with pages loading or the site needing to recover? I suspect due to the ads on the page, maybe? Is there a settings in WS to fix this issue?

Yes, go to the search thread or find the Midlothian PD video dated 4/18/16. It is the first sequence when SP comes out of a door. (KITCHEN) Many feel that this is the beginning when SP emerges from the kitchen area.
It is just my opinion but I believe this is the first time SP is seen as well.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

My interpretation of MT's words has always been the same as what Dushi just posted. However, I also agree with CoCo'sMommy point because MT's word are awkward at best. MT didn't say that she had this discussion with BB the day before MB was murdered. She said that she had this conversation with BB the day before she knew anything had happened. Prior to hearing the news, was MT just speculating that it was going to happen? It's as if everyone was following a script, and it was just a matter of time before the events unfolded according to the plan. As I said above, there have been at least four people who have referenced knowing something before they found it out.

If it's convenient would someone be able to put together the 4 instances / statements where it is being referenced that they were "knowing something" or knew something, before it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95