TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't a woman know where to put tools? I grew up with women carpenters, sculptors, artists and mechanics and they sure know how to use tools.
BB was the first person I heard commenting on the manner in which the SP handled the tools. He has seen more of it than we have, so I just am really so in the middle on this. I feel certain she was targeted. JMO

I have mentioned that before myself, so don't feel bad for thinking it.

One theory I have is that the killer is someone who killed Missy "on behalf of" someone else, but that the "someone else" didn't have anything to do with it.

For example, maybe someone thought she was disrespecting her husband and killed her on his behalf, without him having any idea whatsoever.

Others have speculated far back in the first threads that maybe it was a friend of one of her daughters' - maybe it was, and he/she thought they were helping their friend by getting rid of her mom?

Brandon Bevers saying he could forgive someone for the murder, but only if they came forward of their own accord, makes me think he thinks whoever did it is someone to whom Brandon's opinion is very important. Obviously that would be someone he knows.

THIS!!! I think that someone we've all been suspicious of was "taking care" of things for BB...whether or not he was involved too, IDK. BUT, I definitely think that they were pissed about BB being cheated on and especially if the man/men was an opposite race. JMO

Classy. Discuss not only past relationship but also thoughts of another one on national TV. This behavior is in direct conflict with support, concern and sensitivity for children. In my opinion, this is very disturbing.

Very...and why does the media just make these questions one sided...MB is not here to defend herself...sad.

Well, this would point to an older person, like a parent. JMO.

Agreed, but you'd be surprised even younger people in small towns in TX have the same opinions. I see it everyday and it's sickening!

It's possible that other companies lease space from that carrier; it's also possible there are other search warrants that aren't unsealed yet.

Maybe... When the LE asks for a "tower dump" it refers to AT&T ( tower owner) and the other carriers that lease from that same tower owner..?

It's unclear to me how long KS has known about the affair she states happened a year and a half ago. I wonder when she found out? During the affair? After MB's murder? Sometime in between
Granted, I have yet to hear the actual interview with Lisa Blum, but KS seemed to be able to pop off a year and a half ago pretty quickly. To me that means she found out sometime in between. Also, I wonder who is advising them to go on this press junket they seem to be on? I know it is important to keep the story alive, but it seems a differing strategy than MPD. They basically said don't call us we will call you regarding tips and leads. Something is off balance. We go from LE exonerating the family in a sense at the last large pres conference to LE saying they don't need help, but also don't have any new leads. They also have cancelled the weekly presser to update on the case, unless something changes the asst. chief said. Hopefully the phone dumps they got will help some.

I think they know and are watching and waiting for the person to slip. Lots of my friends live in Midlo, and none of them are afraid that a murderer is on the run. They're going to want a sealed case to ensure no one gets away---especially considering g the national attention. JMO

I think they know and are watching and waiting for the person to slip. Lots of my friends live in Midlo, and none of them are afraid that a murderer is on the run. They're going to want a sealed case to ensure no one gets away---especially considering g the national attention. JMO

do your friends have a particular suspect in mind?

A few posts back WS members were talking about the doors leading to the covered awning where MB parked.

Questions were:
1)Why was the door propped open?
2)What's in the background? (Member: Wheelchair)
Some discussion was made for a bit and then it was dropped.

GRAPHIC

So I decided to take another look and use some filters to see if I could see a shadow of a person and much to my surprise I am now wondering what I am seeing at the bottom of the door. If it is what I think it is then SP is not turning to look at the Holy Grounds sign but is looking away so he doesn't see her. Maybe it is just what I am seeing but others have better programs than Photoshop so maybe you could take a look. I know this doesn't fit into the time line - so there is that...but it makes me wonder.
attachment.php

Attachments

• church door.jpg
    church door.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 721

They could be convening a Grand Jury as we speak really. I was curious and looked up the process. I would have thought the press would catch wind of that, maybe they are not allowed to report on it.

[h=2]Grand Jury Requirement and Preliminary Hearings[/h]All serious felony charges in Texas are brought by grand jury indictments. Less serious felonies may be brought by an Information, which is a legal charging document. If not indicted, a felony defendant can request a preliminary hearing to contest probable cause.

Wow, that's interesting in that the tile grout lines are not defined. Could that be Missy photoshopped out of the picture? It fits the location, and if that is true then the murder was at least partially caught on tape. Wow. Good catch froggy.

Classy. Discuss not only past relationship but also thoughts of another one on national TV. This behavior is in direct conflict with support, concern and sensitivity for children. In my opinion, this is very disturbing.
No kidding..

A few posts back WS members were talking about the doors leading to the covered awning where MB parked.

Questions were:
1)Why was the door propped open?
2)What's in the background? (Member: Wheelchair)
Some discussion was made for a bit and then it was dropped.

GRAPHIC

So I decided to take another look and use some filters to see if I could see a shadow of a person and much to my surprise I am now wondering what I am seeing at the bottom of the door. If it is what I think it is then SP is not turning to look at the Holy Grounds sign but is looking away so he doesn't see her. Maybe it is just what I am seeing but others have better programs than Photoshop so maybe you could take a look. I know this doesn't fit into the time line - so there is that...but it makes me wonder.
attachment.php
I have always been of the opinion the actual killing was on camera. The MPD say in a warrant they think the killer may have taped it, or something similar to that effect. For them to see SP filming , it would have to be on the footage. JMO

Which door is this ??

THIS!!! I think that someone we've all been suspicious of was "taking care" of things for BB...whether or not he was involved too, IDK. BUT, I definitely think that they were pissed about BB being cheated on and especially if the man/men was an opposite race. JMO

Why 'especially if the man was an opposite race'? Doesn't that seem to be making some baseless and, to put it mildly, uncharitable assumptions about people?

I have always been of the opinion the actual killing was on camera. The MPD say in a warrant they think the killer may have taped it, or something similar to that effect. For them to see SP filming , it would have to be on the footage. JMO

Which door is this ??

By Batbrat and SteveS layouts these are the doors to the awning area in the SW corner where she was parked.

Wow, that's interesting in that the tile grout lines are not defined. Could that be Missy photoshopped out of the picture? It fits the location, and if that is true then the murder was at least partially caught on tape. Wow. Good catch froggy.

The grout lines stop at the door entry all the way across. It looks like there is a rug or a circle medalion (pretty big on the floor) once you step through the doors. Hope this helps.

Of course his family was pissed about the cheating, as her's would be too. I just do not see any connection to the man of opposite race that you are referring to, and I don't know who else you are speculating the "men" might be. I don't think his family would be so mad they would plan out this elaborate plan to have the mother of their nieces/granddaughters murdered. JMO as well.

The grout lines stop at the door entry all the way across. It looks like there is a rug or a circle medalion (pretty big on the floor) once you step through the doors. Hope this helps.

Do you think they would have a rug in that heavily traveled area? It might be a hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo