TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fallen behind on reading posts, so I am not sure where to find the comment mentioned in the above post. Anyone know what this refers to and where I can locate it? Thanks!

I just checked and it shows 0 comments. Is that the right article? TIA

All opinions are qualified, of course, and we all have them in here. :) It's just that I'm personally paring down the list due to an attempt to align my theory with what LE has said in its most current assessments and updates:

1) the people in the SW with the "target" phone numbers are not currently considered POI [*Correction: "suspects"..thx, MrsPC!]
2) Swatperp is not dark-skinned
3) Swatperp is in the 5'2" to 5'7" range - which rules out the "6 foot tall" idea circulating with BB's comments that first week of the murder.

We're all honing our individual theories in our individual ways as the tidbits come in considering this odd-gaited individual. And the suspense is killing me, but I think we're just going to have to sit back and wait... :waiting:

All opinions welcome here. LE may have enough info/data to have honed in on someone but I see us all over the dart board. And doing it respectfully.
1) I don't read too much into LE's comment about no one currently (??) being a POI. That sentence is pretty open and LE has kept many/most important things tucked in their coat pocket.. Personal, I think (JMO) that if they don't have anything close to a POI by now, what is everybody (FBI, MLPD, TR, APD, ATF, etc) doing? Has one of the usual suspects pulled off the perfect murder. So far?
2) Light-skinned knocks out one person in the casting call.
3). BatBrat has put together the most scientific analysis of height that I've seen on this board and came out right around 6 foot as well. My naked eyeball would probably fall into the upper end of LE's range (but I still don't know why we have a 5 inch range when we have the tools to get it down to 1 or so).

I'm with you. At this point, I may fall out of my chair WHOEVER they put the cuffs on and lead into the station.

Thank you for sharing. I had not previously seen this video, and it was very touching.

Nin, thank you for sharing this map. If I am reading the map correctly, it looks like several carriers service the area around CCoC. Is there a reason that a SW would only be served to one carrier?

It's possible that other companies lease space from that carrier; it's also possible there are other search warrants that aren't unsealed yet.

ALL JMO: I've been hesitating to say this, but I keep thinking race could be a motive if she was in fact having an affair with AT. As someone who lives in TX, unfortunately some people still hold stigmas. I don't agree that it's right by any means, but just a thought for motive.

I have mentioned that before myself, so don't feel bad for thinking it.

One theory I have is that the killer is someone who killed Missy "on behalf of" someone else, but that the "someone else" didn't have anything to do with it.

For example, maybe someone thought she was disrespecting her husband and killed her on his behalf, without him having any idea whatsoever.

Others have speculated far back in the first threads that maybe it was a friend of one of her daughters' - maybe it was, and he/she thought they were helping their friend by getting rid of her mom?

Brandon Bevers saying he could forgive someone for the murder, but only if they came forward of their own accord, makes me think he thinks whoever did it is someone to whom Brandon's opinion is very important. Obviously that would be someone he knows.

The newly released SWs appear at the bottom of this article: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...s-slowed-police-say-new-warrants-released.ece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link. I know there were some of us who were under the impression that a SW cannot be sealed. These documents prove otherwise. A SW can be sealed in 30-day increments of it can be shown that knowledge of the existence of the SW might lead to the destruction of the evidence sought.

Thanks for the information, I will certainly do that when my 5 viewing times are up. lol
My only problem is when I get back here it logs me out and I loose my spot

RIP Missy Bevers 
Right click on the link. Left click on 'Open in New Tab'. You'll stay logged in on one tab and you can just close the newly opened tab with the article or video.

Wow! You guys are amazing with your sleuthing skills. I haven't had the opportunity to read all the way through this and maybe someone's already mentioned this, but this person's gait reminds me of someone who has had a prior hip injury, maybe a replacement.

Wow! You guys are amazing with your sleuthing skills. I haven't had the opportunity to read all the way through this and maybe someone's already mentioned this, but this person's gait reminds me of someone who has had a prior hip injury, maybe a replacement.

We've talked about it, and physical therapists have given us their professional opinions, very cool!

I recognize lots of the words, a physical therapist said them to me! When I first get out of the car, you might see The SP Slide.

Injury or a developmental hip dysplasia. same result.

The newly released SWs appear at the bottom of this article: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...s-slowed-police-say-new-warrants-released.ece

Thank you for linking this, BeesInMyBonnet! I've added your link, as well as the new SW onto the Media thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12676345#post12676345

(The new Tapatalk update has been giving me trouble with sharing links, so I hope this works :blushing: )

July 6, 2016 7pm EST

Dr Drew is going to talk about Missy Bevers case and why the SwatPerp hasn't been caught.

ALL JMO: I've been hesitating to say this, but I keep thinking race could be a motive if she was in fact having an affair with AT. As someone who lives in TX, unfortunately some people still hold stigmas. I don't agree that it's right by any means, but just a thought for motive.

Well, this would point to an older person, like a parent. JMO.

Very interesting hearing the sister-in-law on Dr. Drew. I would quote here but wasn't sure if we could do that.

If the perpetrator was someone on one of the warrants (meaning someone who's been investigated by MPD), the investigation would have turned up some evidence by now linking that person to the crime. I'm not saying they should already have enough evidence to arrest, try, and convict. However, there would be some indication that they have narrowed their focus on a particular person regardless of whether they choose to call that person a suspect, a person of interest, some other ambiguous term, or nothing at all. Even without a label, we'd have some idea of who they're focusing on. The fact that there is no such indication says to me that the perpetrator is not on the list to which so many here have limited their thinking.

Very interesting hearing the sister-in-law on Dr. Drew. I would quote here but wasn't sure if we could do that.
Yes, it's in the media. Bombshell. I cannot quote the host or KS directly, but paraphrasing here, hoping someone taped it or we get transcripts later:

Dr Drew Host: Police alluded to affairs. Do you know anything about affairs?

KS: I only knew about one affair about a year and a half ago.

Bouncing off my above post ^^^^, the SP's movement do look like an older person. Of course, with all those clothes and tools on it has to be difficult to move. Reminds me of being in winter ski clothes and feeling like Big Foot! Lol.

Add in their gait, which I believe to be their natural walk, as well as I don't see a strong person swinging the tool to break the Windows. The slowness of their walk suggests an older out of shape person too. However, what we can see of the eyes doesn't show a person who is aging.

So putting all this together, with the exception of the eyes, it makes me ponder how they had the strength to get the metal door lock off, the courage and power to swing the tool accurately the first time to disable MB. This SP was really determined and sure of herself. Today, I lean toward a female from the mannerisms in the last pictures by NIN.

Yes, it's in the media. Bombshell. I cannot quote the host or KS directly, but paraphrasing here, hoping someone taped it or we get transcripts later:

Dr Drew Host: Police alluded to affairs. Do you know anything about affairs?

KS: I only knew about one affair about a year and a half ago.

Oh, thank god it wasn't Nancy Grace, or no one would've been able to get a word in.
To continue where you started, KS also said (paraphrasing) that when she first heard about the murder, she thought it might be related to another affair because “It certainly looked targeted.” And at first, she thought it was a woman, but started to think it's a man based on "manly" characteristics like knowing where to put the tools in their vest, almost as if they've done this before.

She said it’s “absolutely gut wrenching” knowing that person hasn’t been caught.
Also, “a little scary” knowing that the person is still out there.

Retired FBI agent Steve Moore said the time and situation "screams targeting."
Bradford Cohen, attorney, thinks it's a woman who is waddling because the shoes are too big, and she knew exactly where the cameras were.

ETA: what is in quotes is an actual quote, everything else is paraphrasing. I tried to record it but couldn't find the right remote in time.

Oh, thank god it wasn't Nancy Grace, or no one would've been able to get a word in.
To continue where you started, KS also said (paraphrasing) that when she first heard about the murder, she thought it might be related to another affair because “It certainly looked targeted.” And at first, she thought it was a woman, but started to think it's a man based on "manly" characteristics like knowing where to put the tools in their jacket, almost as if they've done this before.
She said it’s “absolutely gut wrenching” knowing that person hasn’t been caught.
Also, “a little scary” knowing that the person is still out there.

Retired FBI agent Steve Moore said the time and situation "screams targeting."
Bradford Cohen, attorney, thinks it's a woman who is waddling because the shoes are too big, and she knew exactly where the cameras were.

Why wouldn't a woman know where to put tools? I grew up with women carpenters, sculptors, artists and mechanics and they sure know how to use tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back