TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I may be way off but I want to say:

I see a similarity between our SP and the face of Chri**y B*rd S*e*ts in Texas who brutal murdered her two daughters to make her husband "suffer forever".

There are her "cat eyes" with plenty of eye lashures or plenty of Mascara.
There is an insane person which suffered psychologically since at least 2012 or much longer.
There is a person which suffered on "back pain " since February because of a black widow bite which had her in hospital for ca. a week.
There is a person which was separated from her husband J for several times because of marital struggles, last time this year (maybe April??).
There is a person which drank heavily.
There is a person owning and using a gun (and a tool to stab).
There is a person which had no job since 2012 and plenty of time to plan something ("how to make the reasons for her unhappiness disappear").
There is a person which had knowledge of churches.
I'm sure there are more points which would fit with our picture of the possible perp.

Unfortunately:
She is dead.
We don't know her gait and her body height.
We don't know where she lived at the time (April).
We don't know what type of car she drove.
We don't know if she had connection to someone who owned a SWAT gear.
We don't know a possible alibi for the time of MB's murder.
We don't know the motive (she ----> MB's husband BB or her husband JS ----> Missy or she ----> lover -----> Missy).
IF CBS would have wanted to make someone suffer (as in case of her husband) then maybe BB or a male lover, therefore brutal stabbing and shooting MB.

I would like to know more if possible.

If a cop fires his gun each and every incident has to be reported to the agency, isn't that correct ? Question: If one were to fire her/his weapon is there a way to clean it or fix it so that it could not be determined if the gun was fired?

GRAPHIC

i think this is the first time SP is being seen. SP looks left then takes off right and is just getting his/her bearings so to speak - getting comfortable in their situation. I think if it was post murder we might see a blood smear on the wall. JMO

still believe SP is decoy and that he/she let real killer in SW door or one in south hall. (I do not believe the real killer is ever seen. This person is never caught on camera - as I suspect was part of their plan.)

Thank you 11frogs and the few others that noted it was likely at the beginning and that is the kitchen door the killer would be walking out of. That makes more sense!

I'm really curious what investigative efforts they have planned for next week per the July 5th article (besides analyzing the cell tower dump data.)

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20160705/bevers-case-ongoing

“We have some investigative efforts planned for next week, but it is accurate to say that we still do not have a specific suspect,” said assistant police chief Kevin Johnson.

Wow, excellent captures Nin. I've been lurking until now, but must comment on how struck I am with the eyes on first capture, and "body-language" on second: Says female to me.

The eyes :scared: Looks female to me too.

I saw the clear “Don’t call me, I’ll call you cue.” What does it mean? Is LE closing in on the perp? Reminds me a bit of our Technology Department. You give them a problem to solve or a project to complete and then they crawl into their offices for 6 months and you kind of have to take their word that they are progressing. Until the program rolls out, you don’t really see much. They really could be in there playing Madden and as long as they didn’t start walking into their offices with a bunch of Madden trophies, no one would be the wiser.

So for now, I think we give LE the benefit of the doubt. By their shutting about everything down, they do seem to be saying, “Don’t mess us up.”

And if you’ve read some of the other SM sites, there truly are some characters out there that probably shouldn’t be driving a car, much less raising children unsupervised. And LE probably gets even more of it; and it just wastes their time.

I will say that IF we get to the end of this thing, and they got all that help and shut everybody down, and they don’t have a clue who did it, I am going to have a tough time respecting their work.

One last thing. Perp has some SERIOUS foot issues. Do this for me. Go to Comment #159. There you will find a set of pictures of the Unsub casually standing. Now stand up and place your feet at the exact same angle that they are standing at. Look at the screen. Now look at your feet. Yes, that is SP’s unique signature/thumbprint. I suspect that just knocked out about 98% of the population.
Great post!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Was hoping to check in and see SP had been caught .... Nothing yet I see. RIP MB. Prayers for the family. Happy belated 4th to all of my American websleuths friends.��

Had more time to work on the video frames and came up with my best captures so far. I can't help but think, that the guys from NYPD/ FBI with their high tech equipment assisting MLPD must have come up with some real nice enhanced images of the perp..

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

You made up my mind with these photos. My immediate thought was... "woman." Then, next, I thought, "dance, ballet, exercise, extensive training so that now, when standing or moving, that training is incorporated naturally and cannot be hidden." These photos are incredible. Thank you for posting them. I was once an exercise tech and everyone I worked with would have looked just that way if caught on still photographs... we were all serious about our jobs and exercised incessantly. I've finally been convinced. (Most especially photo #1 and photo #4... note the straight back and head right in line in photos #3 and #4) You can cover yourself up with a SWAT-like disguise but you can't hide your physical training.

GRAPHIC

i think this is the first time SP is being seen. SP looks left then takes off right and is just getting his/her bearings so to speak - getting comfortable in their situation. I think if it was post murder we might see a blood smear on the wall. JMO

still believe SP is decoy and that he/she let real killer in SW door or one in south hall. (I do not believe the real killer is ever seen. This person is never caught on camera - as I suspect was part of their plan.)

If you believe the first 14 to 15 seconds of the surveillance video are pre-murder I wonder where the tools are? The killer is not carrying a hammer or anything and there are no tools sticking out of the side bag/pockets.

I still see a young woman who appears big on top with skinny legs. IMO SP is wearing a cheap vest which doesn't appear to add a lot of bulk. I just don't see a lean and tall person beneath the garb.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I see lean (as in no paunch) and relatively short...since the beginning I've never seen him as tall. I've pegged him in the 5'6" to 5'8" range from looking at the doors and placement of door handles and fire box in the videos. Not only short, but short due to relatively short legs for the length of back or torso in some of those video snippets. So all told, more like someone who is flat-chested, long-waisted, short-legged, wiry in build (legs look possibly muscular in some of those shots), strong (considering the jimmied door hardware), and (IMO) probably male, putting those traits together.

JMO.

Concerning photos mentioned of CT compared to Swatperp...I've checked them out and I'm sorry...I just don't see any physical resemblance. CT has a full-figured, womanly shape and, while lovely in street clothes, if that were her in those videos wearing cumbersome SWAT gear and chest pack, I'm afraid Swatperp would look more like SwatSanta. JMO. Not knocking her appearance at all - in fact, I think she's rather pretty. It's just, when I try to envision the woman in that photo donning SWAT gear, I don't see the result looking like Swatperp, with his more triangular-shaped back and flat chest under that chest pack.

IMHO.

The swat suit and padding would disguise the true figure which is what was intended to do. The eyes in the close ups resemble the shape of hers along with bridge of nose imo.

I saw the clear “Don’t call me, I’ll call you cue.” What does it mean? Is LE closing in on the perp? Reminds me a bit of our Technology Department. You give them a problem to solve or a project to complete and then they crawl into their offices for 6 months and you kind of have to take their word that they are progressing. Until the program rolls out, you don’t really see much. They really could be in there playing Madden and as long as they didn’t start walking into their offices with a bunch of Madden trophies, no one would be the wiser.

So for now, I think we give LE the benefit of the doubt. By their shutting about everything down, they do seem to be saying, “Don’t mess us up.”

And if you’ve read some of the other SM sites, there truly are some characters out there that probably shouldn’t be driving a car, much less raising children unsupervised. And LE probably gets even more of it; and it just wastes their time.

I will say that IF we get to the end of this thing, and they got all that help and shut everybody down, and they don’t have a clue who did it, I am going to have a tough time respecting their work.

One last thing. Perp has some SERIOUS foot issues. Do this for me. Go to Comment #159. There you will find a set of pictures of the Unsub casually standing. Now stand up and place your feet at the exact same angle that they are standing at. Look at the screen. Now look at your feet. Yes, that is SP’s unique signature/thumbprint. I suspect that just knocked out about 98% of the population.

I have fallen behind on reading posts, so I am not sure where to find the comment mentioned in the above post. Anyone know what this refers to and where I can locate it? Thanks!

I have fallen behind on reading posts, so I am not sure where to find the comment mentioned in the above post. Anyone know what this refers to and where I can locate it? Thanks!

it's in the Waxahachie Daily Light article

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20160705/bevers-case-ongoing

After the investigators’ initial push for the public’s help reviewing the security footage and the thousands of tips that flowed in from around the country, he said investigators are content with a lower profile investigation and will seek the public’s help if needed in the future.

The swat suit and padding would disguise the true figure which is what was intended to do. The eyes in the close ups resemble the shape of hers along with bridge of nose imo.

We'll have to agree to disagree about whether the SWAT gear would disguise a full-figured, womanly shape in such a way as to make it appear male (to me)...that's truly a matter of opinion. The end of that video where SP is closest to the camera and chipping away at glass shows (to me) a male torso with chest pack atop flat chest, and relatively narrow waist and hip area; also at times mid-video. To each their own, perception-wise. :)

ETA: adding photo of sideways profile (which I think far more resembles a young teen than middle-aged woman). Click to open it up larger, and notice the sharp delineation of chest pack:

image.jpg

If going by the eyes, Sparky's enhancement resembles the deep-set eyes of my male POI to an uncanny degree, in my opinion (and I told her as much when she first posted that photo many, many threads ago, though not sharing name or photo of my POI. He will remain private.)

And so, to me, the eyes don't resemble CT's at all - but then, I think it's all largely a matter of unconscious bias, as any photos we have of SP's eyes are zoomed and enhanced to the degree that I'd guess we'd be likely to see whomever we were inclined to see in them. So, JMO, but I would have little confidence in them as far as fingering the culprit beyond any doubt (even my POI).

For that I'm wanting something a little less subjective and vulnerable to preconceived bias, and am sorry we don't have more to work with. (The walk is the strongest physical characteristic we have from those videos, I believe.)

I have always thought SP appears to be an overweight woman who was is slew footed, was recently pregnant and has a bum right knee. BatBrat's animation is fantastic and tells me I am wrong. No It's Not's work shows me a woman's face. Great work by the way, best face yet.

Yes, in my opinion it is a common stance in ballet, dance, gymnastics, and perhaps martial arts.

I have always felt SWATperp has had an athletic background & at one time was very active.

I was just about to post the same thing, that SP's stance with the feet outward (when s/he looks at the camera) looks to me A LOT like a ballet stance or cheerleading/drill team. I immediately thought of drill team and cheerleading when I first saw it originally, but then just discarded the thought when LE said they think SP has a leg injury. If I saw a woman or man standing somewhere in public like that, I would think they had some kind of dance or cheerleading training, and occasionally I stand like that (leftover from my teenage years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties