TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Missy parked under the PC awning, walked around front in the rain to enter the building, walked through the main (west) corridor to unlock the PC entrance, and was killed before she got to it?

Why wouldn't she drive up to the front entrance, run inside to unlock the PC doors, go back to her truck and drive it around to unload? Or why not just unload at the front entrance if that was the only door she had a key to?

Police stated she was in the process of unloading. Therefore it stands to reason, the PC doors were unlocked, and Missy had carried part of her equipment inside.

If you really want to know my thoughts:

1) MB parked under the PC awning.
2) MB unloaded the equipment from her truck. She stacked everything she needed by the SW doors so that she could easily bring them inside after unlocking the SW doors (from the inside).
3) MB walked to the main doors. It appears that there is a covered walkway leading from the SW awning to the main doors. Even if there isn't, she would have gotten wet. It's water, not sulfuric acid.
4) MB entered through the main doors (LE said MB entered through the "main doors with the awning." The main doors, I assume, would be the doors on the W side of the building.
5) MB turned right so that she could open the SW doors from the inside.
6) MB was ambushed and killed before she ever reached the SW doors.

I am not 100% set on this theory because of SteveS's point #2 above. However, LE said MB entered through the main doors, which doesn't coincide with MB entering via the SW doors. IMO all theories have some inconsistencies. JMO

I posted yesterday about this.

Some people are saying he used a stock photo, but as far as I can tell it isn't the same photo. I worked on this quite a bit, and never found what others found. I have the original photo posted on FB and it does not produce any image search results in google. The example posted here as a match is not the same photograph.
http://halfshelloysterhouse.com/index.php/locations/biloxi-ms-location

Batbrat, DeDee posted this the other day. I believe there may be other Half Shell oysters. But the one above is in Biloxi.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

So Missy parked under the PC awning, walked around front in the rain to enter the building, walked through the main (west) corridor to unlock the PC entrance, and was killed before she got to it?

Why wouldn't she drive up to the front entrance, run inside to unlock the PC doors, go back to her truck and drive it around to unload? Or why not just unload at the front entrance if that was the only door she had a key to?

Police stated she was in the process of unloading. Therefore it stands to reason, the PC doors were unlocked, and Missy had carried part of her equipment inside.

Actually police didn't state she was in the process of unloading. The media link provided earlier gave the info without attribution. They do have some direct quotes for Smith and Spann, and others that are "police said" without direct quotes.

This was neither, so it's impossible to know whether police actually said it or if the reporter inferred it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is because there's no fresh "bombshells". She did a full episode on her other series Mysteries about the case, but there was so much stretched filler it was obvious she didn't even have enough content to fill the entire hour.

I would like to see the show revisit this case. I think Stacey did a good job poking around there locally even though Nancy ended up misinterpreting a lot of her findings. ;p

I thought they would be able to get interviews or privy to info that we are not. disappointed.

I just don't get how her body could be in plain view of the campers, but not be picked up by the cameras (IIRC, LE said that the attack was not caught on tape). IMO, that may mean that SP killed her off camera or out of view (maybe in front of the bathrooms), then dragged her body over to where she would be seen. Unless one of the map prodigies here could find a place where she would be both "in plain view" of the campers AND not on tape. If the former is correct, why drag MB? Also, IIRC, LE said there were indications of clean-up by SP. Why would SP bother to do that with all of the rest of the pre-homicide prep? Just puzzling all around.

The cameras have a blind spot in the far SW corner. Presumably, the blind spot would be visible through the SW doors since it is area the just outside the vestibule and restrooms.

No there is not. The green area on my map is grass.

Thank you.

Because the PC area was where she was setting up. Why park at the front, walk through the building to unlock, then back again to get back in the truck and drive around to the PC? Extra, unnecessary driving steps. And as far as leaving the truck parked out front, there's no awning over the main entrance to protect any electronics. Even if there was, why lug all the equipment from the main door area, through the building, to set up in the PC area? It makes perfect sense to park under cover of the PC where you're setting up, walk around to unlock the doors, then unload.

As far those concerned what the weather was like - oddly, some humans are not afraid of raindrops. I know this may sound bizarre, but it's just water. If you're dressed in workout clothing and you're going to be covered in sweat shortly anyway, I don't see anything unusual about walking around the outside of the building in the rain. I walk in the rain all the time. I notice lots of people seem freaked out by it, though. I've seen people actually panic and hurt themselves trying to avoid rain. Just seems odd. X)

So she was killed before she had a chance to unlock the PC entrance?

I think she was. I believe there was only one key that opened the 'front' door and that Missy had to travel down the hallway to the SW corner of the building where she was no longer seen on camera again (and murdered just outside of camera view.) Campers stated they looked in the window and thought they saw a rolled up rug but it turns out it was Missy's body. LE stated that she was seen coming in and walking towards the SW corner, the camera that would pick her up faces the 'front' door. And the area where she was killed was supposedly off camera which would be right under the camera that captured her walking up the hall or directly inside the double doors leading to her truck. Fits with campers being able to see her through the doors and explains why she was headed towards SW doors to open as that is where campers entered.

Let me add one other thing to consider, that was mentioned in an earlier discussion about this topic. It has been said that MB always went inside each week and opened doors, but what differed was whether the class was held inside, or outside under the awning area. If outside, then not as far to bring equipment, of course. But in any event, she entered the building to prep for class, and perhaps to make the restrooms accessible.

The logical question is, why would MB be given a key or code to the front, instead of the SW, if she was always there to enter the SW? That really makes no sense. And I have to believe that there was indeed a key/code to enter the SW instead of main W entrance (although I also don't think that they would necessarily have been different from each other).

Why did police state she was in the process of unloading then?

Perhaps her equipment (or some of it) was still in the truck. Maybe the tailgate was down or one of her truck doors was open. Just speculation.

No, it doesn't stand to reason. If it were pouring rain, she would most likely have parked and ran around to unlock front door with the intention of going back to where truck was parked and unloading all there.

Would one of our video experts (Nin, Batbrat, Jethro) be willing to help me? Is there a covered walkway from the SW doors to the main doors on the west side of the building?

Not covered:

attachment.php

Source:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/midlothian-church-raw_Dallas-Fort-Worth-376091081.html

Attachments

• MB crimescene1.jpg
    MB crimescene1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 386
Would one of our video experts (Nin, Batbrat, Jethro) be willing to help me? Is there a covered walkway from the SW doors to the main doors on the west side of the building?

No. The main doors have an inset awning area, and the PC leads to a covered patio on the SW corner, but there is no covered walkway around the outside the building.

But if you use Bitcoin you don't even have to know the killer. That is the advantage. You can't trace a thing.

If it's used from phone to phone do you think that could be traced?

I also remember our very first discussions about the weather and the rain was a down pour at that specific time. That seems so long ago. 😥

Thanks

JMO 🐮

Let me add one other thing to consider, that was mentioned in an earlier discussion about this topic. It has been said that MB always went inside each week and opened doors, but what differed was whether the class was held inside, or outside under the awning area. If outside, then not as far to bring equipment, of course. But in any event, she entered the building to prep for class, and perhaps to make the restrooms accessible.

The logical question is, why would MB be given a key or code to the front, instead of the SW, if she was always there to enter the SW? That really makes no sense. And I have to believe that there was indeed a key/code to enter the SW instead of main W entrance (although I also don't think that they would necessarily have been different from each other).

The question is also, who gave her a key, when and why. She was not a church-member, but a "friend". Whose friend?

-Nin

4) MB entered through the main doors (LE said MB entered through the "main doors with the awning." The main doors, I assume, would be the doors on the W side of the building.

I agree that this is very hazy. To me, "main" is W. But it's really hard for me to say that they have an awning. So I have to pick something that doesn't quite fit these words, no matter what. So I tried to figure out what else was said, and see where that put things, and I was left with the conclusion that LE happened to erroneously call the SW the main doors because it had the drive up.

I think she was. I believe there was only one key that opened the 'front' door and that Missy had to travel down the hallway to the SW corner of the building where she was no longer seen on camera again (and murdered just outside of camera view.) Campers stated they looked in the window and thought they saw a rolled up rug but it turns out it was Missy's body. LE stated that she was seen coming in and walking towards the SW corner, the camera that would pick her up faces the 'front' door.

Can you provide a link for this statement: " Campers stated they looked in the window and thought they saw a rolled up rug but it turns out it was Missy's body." ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member