TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few posts back WS members were talking about the doors leading to the covered awning where MB parked.

Questions were:
1)Why was the door propped open?
2)What's in the background? (Member: Wheelchair)
Some discussion was made for a bit and then it was dropped.

GRAPHIC

So I decided to take another look and use some filters to see if I could see a shadow of a person and much to my surprise I am now wondering what I am seeing at the bottom of the door. If it is what I think it is then SP is not turning to look at the Holy Grounds sign but is looking away so he doesn't see her. Maybe it is just what I am seeing but others have better programs than Photoshop so maybe you could take a look. I know this doesn't fit into the time line - so there is that...but it makes me wonder.
attachment.php

That is a great catch!!! Out of camera range... Makes sense in my mind.

Wow! Great sleuthing!

The grout lines stop at the door entry all the way across. It looks like there is a rug or a circle medalion (pretty big on the floor) once you step through the doors. Hope this helps.

In the hallway before the doors the tile grouting is blurred. Maybe MPD photoshopped the blood out? Why are the lines not clear prior to reaching the doors?

Classy. Discuss not only past relationship but also thoughts of another one on national TV. This behavior is in direct conflict with support, concern and sensitivity for children. In my opinion, this is very disturbing.

I'm hoping the point of KS giving the interview was to keep Missy's case in the media especially given the recent announcement by MPD. To be fair these things have been discussed since MB's murder in MSM, SM and I'm sure locally. The kids don't live in a bubble.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that KS has had any coaching in giving interviews and may not understand how she comes across to some people. I didn't think it was an unsupportive and lacking in concern but some do.

I hope that BB had a discussion with the kids about . . . they may hear some unpleasant things about their mother and himself (and family for that matter) but its important to know that neither one of them were perfect, that they were working on their marriage and that they loved each other and your mother was a good person.

The children are receiving counseling and this is a topic that is probably being discussed in the sessions.

In the hallway before the doors the tile grouting is blurred. Maybe MPD photoshopped the blood out? Why are the lines not clear prior to reaching the doors?

If you look at the video you can see where the grout lines stop. I think it is just where the door frame starts and then the new flooring with what looks like a tile mosaic in the floor.

IDK but if they were using Photoshop they didn't know how to use it. There are ways to recreate the grout lines. Even some lower cost photo editing has a clone process you can do to make it look the same. Maybe in a hurry? IMO

Research

BB invited his friends to view info on the Chandeleur Islands fishing trip
http://www.sportfishingmag.com/fishing-chandeleur-islands

SP is not BB. (Let me get that out of the way) :)

I decided to look into this trip since the thread was shut down.
Also, BB says a friend gave him this trip. He never mentions in FB
That he is going with a friends or the guys. I say this for a reason.

I checked at least 12 charters.
Not one leaves out between 5-6am in the morning.
(BB said that first caller caught him at the right time because
he was suppose to be on the leaving between 5-6am)
Islands are 40-50 miles off coast.
they all leave on Monday or Thursday 12:01am.
Trips are two and a half days long.
Boat is like a small hotel
on water with all meals provided.
Must be in groups of no less than 4 (small group like that has to split
a hefty tab)
Most are groups from 8-12 people. If you don't have a group
they put you on a waiting list.

Maybe he was going out with a friend on a private boat but they say
The seas can get very rough.

Just what I found.

Also that morning he spoke with someone that put about a page about their
conversation. (I will not give name) but he said he and his friend had rented a car
and we're on the way back. I looked up rental cars and
Enterprise nor airport locations rent until 8am. With that how can you get
from Biloxi to Shreveport by 11:30am? It is 393 driving miles.

All my opinions. Just sharing.

Research

BB invited his friends to view info on the Chandeleur Islands fishing trip
http://www.sportfishingmag.com/fishing-chandeleur-islands

SP is not BB. (Let me get that out of the way) :)

I decided to look into this trip since the thread was shut down.
Also, BB says a friend gave him this trip. He never mentions in FB
That he is going with a friends or the guys. I say this for a reason.

I checked at least 12 charters.
Not one leaves out between 5-6am in the morning.
(BB said that first caller caught him at the right time because
he was suppose to be on the leaving between 5-6am)
Islands are 40-50 miles off coast.
they all leave on Monday or Thursday 12:01am.
Trips are two and a half days long.
Boat is like a small hotel
on water with all meals provided.
Must be in groups of no less than 4 (small group like that has to split
a hefty tab)
Most are groups from 8-12 people. If you don't have a group
they put you on a waiting list.

Maybe he was going out with a friend on a private boat but they say
The seas can get very rough.

Just what I found.

Also that morning he spoke with someone that put about a page about their
conversation. (I will not give name) but he said he and his friend had rented a car
and we're on the way back. I looked up rental cars and

All my opinions. Just sharing.

Great sleuthing!

Research

<snipped by me> I looked up rental cars and

I assumed BB and/or perhaps the person(s)/group he was with in Biloxi had rented their car the night before when BB's flight arrived and that was the vehicle driven to Texas. On the page where that particular info came from, the person got at least one detail wrong by stating the fishing trip was Florida. However, I did find the specific detail of his mentioning a route via "Shreveport" to be interesting.

IDK but if they were using Photoshop they didn't know how to use it. There are ways to recreate the grout lines. Even some lower cost photo editing has a clone process you can do to make it look the same. Maybe in a hurry? IMO

Doesn't look like photoshop to me. The grout line stops at the doorway, and whatever flooring is in the vestibule (rubberized entry mat? dyed concrete?) nearly matches the floor tiles. It's difficult to tell what type of flooring it is in the video, but there are some variations in color that is making the random shapes on the floor. Also the resolution is so low, seams in flooring may be nearly invisible. In my opinion, it's not likely a shadow or a body since the frame that image was captured from is where SP is still wandering around opening doors. I'd think he likely left immediately.

I assumed BB and/or perhaps the person(s)/group he was with in Biloxi had rented their car the night before when BB's flight arrived and that was the vehicle driven to Texas. On the page where that particular info came from, the person got at least one detail wrong by stating the fishing trip was Florida. However, I did find the specific detail of his mentioning a route via "Shreveport" to be interesting.
But why rent a car if you are going fishing for 2.5 days? It doesn't make sense. Take a shuttle or cab from the airport to the hotel. We should review what BB said about it - I thought his wording indicated that when he heard about MB, he then acquired a rental car, but I am not at all sure.

11frogs - agree great sleuthing! My question has to do with that 12:01am departure time. Seems to me that if the fishing boats leave at 12:01am, then there must be an even earlier guest arrival time, maybe 8:00-10:00pm, because even though it is smaller than a cruise ship (you are required to arrive hours early), there is paperwork to do, rooms assignments, getting settled, mandatory emergency instructions, introductions and tour of boat, last minute problems and mixups - so they want everyone there EARLY, so that they really do depart at 12:01am.

So if fishing trips leave Mondays at 12:01am, why was BB in a hotel sleeping instead of already out to sea at 5:00am? Unless this wasn't a "charter" but a private boat leaving on its own schedule - but the thing is, middle of the day is a bad time to arrive for "fishing" - that's why the charters you found leave in the middle of the night so they arrive in the early morning for good fishing.

Hi BatBrat.

I guess what bothers me is that he never mentions going fishing with friends. When he gets to the Oyster House for dinner
he says something like I finally get to eat .... not me and the guys are going to grab s bite at the Oyster House. Never says "we" just says "I" and "my".

on the picture do you see what looks like a foot and leg?

Thanks,
Frogs

But why rent a car if you are going fishing for 2.5 days? It doesn't make sense. Take a shuttle or cab from the airport to the hotel. We should review what BB said about it - I thought his wording indicated that when he heard about MB, he then acquired a rental car, but I am not at all sure. "My thought exactly - it is only 11 miles from airport to Biloxi. So why not a cab or shuttle."

11frogs - agree great sleuthing! My question has to do with that 12:01am departure time. Seems to me that if the fishing boats leave at 12:01am, then there must be an even earlier guest arrival time, maybe 8:00-10:00pm, because even though it is smaller than a cruise ship (you are required to arrive hours early), there is paperwork to do, rooms assignments, getting settled, mandatory emergency instructions, introductions and tour of boat, last minute problems and mixups - so they want everyone there EARLY, so that they really do depart at 12:01am. - yes, I read they like you to check around 6-8pm and then go get something to eat, gamble or hang out on the boat and to be back by 11:30pm

So if fishing trips leave Mondays at 12:01am, why was BB in a hotel sleeping instead of already out to sea at 5:00am? Unless this wasn't a "charter" but a private boat leaving on its own schedule - but the thing is, middle of the day is a bad time to arrive for "fishing" - that's why the charters you found leave in the middle of the night so they arrive in the early morning for good fishing.
-agreed , any fishing trip I have been on our guide says be at the door at 6am fishing is always best in the morning - they say they leave then so they can have the fishermen on water early AM.

Thanks for reading Sandy

I want to say that although for us sleuthers it is incredibly irritating. I want to applaud LE for keeping this investigation as low key as possible. No leaks. Not giving away to much info but just enough that the community can help. I feel that although this investigation feels VERY slow. LE wants to make sure it's done RIGHT and that's all evidence leads to a solid conviction. We are dealing with a masked killer here.

Court Follower

But why rent a car if you are going fishing for 2.5 days? It doesn't make sense. Take a shuttle or cab from the airport to the hotel. We should review what BB said about it - I thought his wording indicated that when he heard about MB, he then acquired a rental car, but I am not at all sure.

11frogs - agree great sleuthing! My question has to do with that 12:01am departure time. Seems to me that if the fishing boats leave at 12:01am, then there must be an even earlier guest arrival time, maybe 8:00-10:00pm, because even though it is smaller than a cruise ship (you are required to arrive hours early), there is paperwork to do, rooms assignments, getting settled, mandatory emergency instructions, introductions and tour of boat, last minute problems and mixups - so they want everyone there EARLY, so that they really do depart at 12:01am.

I agree with you 100% on all of this, including 11frogs' outstanding sleuthing. The rental car sitch is curious.

Of course his family was pissed about the cheating, as her's would be too. I just do not see any connection to the man of opposite race that you are referring to, and I don't know who else you are speculating the "men" might be. I don't think his family would be so mad they would plan out this elaborate plan to have the mother of their nieces/granddaughters murdered. JMO as well.

I don't think that would be only motive if anyone in family was involved. I said it before and I don't agree with the mindset, but people here (yes I live in the area) are stuck in an old mindset. I hope no one in her family is involved and think it's horrific no matter what...I was just saying my opinion. Thanks.

Does it bother anyone else that she says "um" a lot? I have never heard someone talk like that. JMO
Seems kinda odd is all.

Not at all. I know if someone transcribed an interview with me, there would be "uh" and "um" frequently, as there would be for most people. We don't realize how much we do that because we don't often have it repeated back to us.

I want to say that although for us sleuthers it is incredibly irritating. I want to applaud LE for keeping this investigation as low key as possible. No leaks. Not giving away to much info but just enough that the community can help. I feel that although this investigation feels VERY slow. LE wants to make sure it's done RIGHT and that's all evidence leads to a solid conviction. We are dealing with a masked killer here.

Court Follower

I agree but if they are stuck they should finagle a way to use the collective power of the public. I would have more respect for LE reaching out if they have made a few errors in their investigation and righting the ship to move forward than hiding mistakes.

I've always assumed this was a private fishing trip with just the two guys. One was a vendor and paying expenses. He would have rented a car so that each day they could get from hotel to the fishing spot. Unless I missed it, there's been no indication that they were going to leave their hotel and sleep on a boat for two nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member