TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why Nancy Grace stopped covering this case? I bet she could request the 911 info and make it public.

So Missy parked under the PC awning, walked around front in the rain to enter the building, walked through the main (west) corridor to unlock the PC entrance, and was killed before she got to it?

Why wouldn't she drive up to the front entrance, run inside to unlock the PC doors, go back to her truck and drive it around to unload? Or why not just unload at the front entrance if that was the only door she had a key to?

Police stated she was in the process of unloading. Therefore it stands to reason, the PC doors were unlocked, and Missy had carried part of her equipment inside.

Through the main doors. MB unlocked them on her way in.

This is my thought as well. I am not sure it matters or makes any difference in the grand scheme of things, but that is how I pictured it. Even if they normally went in the PC doors, they may have walked up, seen her body, tried door, and ran around to the front. Or if she was out of view from those doors, tried them, found them locked and went to try the main entrance.

Does anyone know if the audio of this interview is available anywhere? The last sentence that Sandy included has always bugged me. "... that had you know"..... Know what? What was she going to say? How was she going to finish that sentence? It's as if she started to saying something and thought better of it. I would love to hear the audio to see if this awkwardness is created in the transcription or if this same change of mind is captured in the audio as well.
My interpretation is that she meant she didn't know what charter boat it was because one of the vendors arranged the charter.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I have noticed but I've gotten tired of defending and restating the theory that she came in the front and walked to the SW entrance to where she was going to unlock the doors to bring her stuff in when she was ambushed and murdered. It's the only way that makes sense to me but not everyone agrees and honestly, no one knows for sure.

So pick the theory that you believe and go with it. Just know that there are more than one theory out there and just because it's drawn on one map, does not make it so.

I may have mentioned this before, but that's what I believe happened as well.

So Missy parked under the PC awning, walked around front in the rain to enter the building, walked through the main (west) corridor to unlock the PC entrance, and was killed before she got to it?

Why wouldn't she drive up to the front entrance, run inside to unlock the PC doors, go back to her truck and drive it around to unload? Or why not just unload at the front entrance if that was the only door she had a key to?

Police stated she was in the process of unloading. Therefore it stands to reason, the PC doors were unlocked, and Missy had carried part of her equipment inside.
She would have gotten wet twice if she unloaded at the front and her supplies too! She had no protection there.

So, It makes sense she would park under the PC. But...if she didn't have the right keys to the PC doors, she would have to leave the truck there, run around to the front, unlock those doors, turn right and proceed down the West main hallway when the SW camera picked her up.

It would be interesting to know where the ambulance picked up her body.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Good morning from the Pacific NW. I need clarification here. Are we saying that the photo of the Oyster Bar that BB posted on his FB ... Is a stock photo? I too found it when searchin gGoogle images, but for all I know it's there because folks like us keep looking for it? TIA for insight.

I posted yesterday about this.

Some people are saying he used a stock photo, but as far as I can tell it isn't the same photo. I worked on this quite a bit, and never found what others found. I have the original photo posted on FB and it does not produce any image search results in google. The example posted here as a match is not the same photograph.

:gaah: AGhh.. just popped in as it's been awhile. I was hoping there was some news....just something new ..Ugghh
This is so discouraging. I hope LE gives a report soon.

She would have gotten wet twice if she unloaded at the front and her supplies too! She had no protection there.

So, It makes sense she would park under the PC. But...if she didn't have the right keys to the PC doors, she would have to leave the truck there, run around to the front, unlock those doors, turn right and proceed down the West main hallway when the SW camera picked her up.

It would be interesting to know where the ambulance picked up her body.

You don't think she knew which doors she had a key to?

Then how did the campers who found her body get in?

Stacey Newman (NG producer/reporter) stated that LE said the body was "in plain view". It's possible they could see her but not reach her because the doors were locked.

There has always been a bit of haziness as to where MB entered. But I settled on the SW corner for several evidentiary reasons:
1 LE said she entered under the awning. That's far more indicative of the SW corner, not the main (W) entrance.
2 LE said when she entered (wherever it was) she was seen on cam, and then walked towards perp, and then the cam didn't see her, perhaps shutting off. They hinted she was walking AWAY from the cam, not towards it.
3 LE said that when MB entered, she unknowingly walked towards where perp was, which means perp could be seen on cam more or less.

My map below was an attempt to fit in all of those factors, have the body be in SW, but killing and exit able to be off camera. I accept there can be other thoughts about how to fit all those facts into a scenario, but I haven't seen a different theory that aligns with everything LE said. (Oh, and btw, I originally thought she had entered via main W entrance. But I couldn't find a way to make it fit with all the things LE shared, mentioned above.)

ETA - I saw the "info" from NG show mentioned, but don't trust that they necessarily got any details right. They are regularly about breathless hype, and willing to be sloppy with, exaggerate, or overstate "facts" to sell the story they want to tell.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Unseen on cam.png
    Unseen on cam.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 209
Would one of our video experts (Nin, Batbrat, Jethro) be willing to help me? Is there a covered walkway from the SW doors to the main doors on the west side of the building?

Anyone know why Nancy Grace stopped covering this case? I bet she could request the 911 info and make it public.

My guess is because there's no fresh "bombshells". She did a full episode on her other series Mysteries about the case, but there was so much stretched filler it was obvious she didn't even have enough content to fill the entire hour.

I would like to see the show revisit this case. I think Stacey did a good job poking around there locally even though Nancy ended up misinterpreting a lot of her findings. ;p

There has always been a bit of haziness as to where MB entered. But I settled on the SW corner for several evidentiary reasons:
1 LE said she entered under the awning. That's far more indicative of the SW corner, not the main (W) entrance.
2 LE said when she entered (wherever it was) she was seen on cam, and then walked towards perp, and then the cam didn't see her, perhaps shutting off. They hinted she was walking AWAY from the cam, not towards it.
3 LE said that when MB entered, she unknowingly walked towards where perp was, which means perp could be seen on cam more or less.

My map below was an attempt to fit in all of those factors, have the body be in SW, but killing and exit able to be off camera. I accept there can be other thoughts about how to fit all those facts into a scenario, but I haven't seen a different theory that aligns with everything LE said. (Oh, and btw, I originally thought she had entered via main W entrance. But I couldn't find a way to make it fit with all the things LE shared, mentioned above.)

attachment.php

Does that green area indicate a covered walkway? I think that it is, but I don't know for sure.

#2 is a sticking point of mine with respect to my theory about her entering the via the W doors.

Stacey Newman (NG producer/reporter) stated that LE said the body was "in plain view". It's possible they could see her but not reach her because the doors were locked.

I just don't get how her body could be in plain view of the campers, but not be picked up by the cameras (IIRC, LE said that the attack was not caught on tape). IMO, that may mean that SP killed her off camera or out of view (maybe in front of the bathrooms), then dragged her body over to where she would be seen. Unless one of the map prodigies here could find a place where she would be both "in plain view" of the campers AND not on tape. If the former is correct, why drag MB? Also, IIRC, LE said there were indications of clean-up by SP. Why would SP bother to do that with all of the rest of the pre-homicide prep? Just puzzling all around.

You don't think she knew which doors she had a key to?
Of course she knew. And I think she only had keys to the front doors. But by parking her truck under the PC, she only had to get wet once.

I think the way she was going to open the SW (PC) doors was by pushing them open with the push bar from the inside.

Again, this is only speculation.
But to me, it makes the most logical sense. I'm always open to other interpretations. But until someone comes up with another, more logical scenario, I see this one. (Or, until the Police say, she came through the PC doors.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members