TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought someone a few pages back, had posted a photo of the porch (in pink) where there was a single door to the far left. Does someone recall that?

There is no other door there. Someone may have theorized one, but they would have been wrong. I've been there multiple times.

There is no other door there. Someone may have theorized one, but they would have been wrong. I've been there multiple times.

Ok, thanks. There was a photo posted, but maybe it was from another area of the building.

I just did a look back. I don't know how to link the photo, but it was originally posted by Nin and then reference by Jethro in post #239. It shows a door on the patio.

I like to reiterate my post adding, that there is much more space between the porte cochere door and the covered porch, than seen in jethro4WS' plan.

Perhaps jethro4WS can chime in?

The porch with the door:

attachment.php

The space between the Porte Cochere doors and the porch:

attachment.php

Jethro4WS' layout:

attachment.php

Possible hallway (jethro4WS layout respectfully cropped by me):

attachment.php

I did not reflect the additional spacing in the cropped version.-Nin

THIS? Yes there is a door in the photo jmo

Maybe SP was near the bathrooms. A camera would not have covered that right? However the camera on SW corner may have shown SP moving that way.

Missy drives up, her headlights sweeping the area. She piles her junk out of the truck but before she parks it out in the parking lot, she unlocks the SW doors and heads through the vestibule and takes a hard left to the bathrooms.
(But what camera would have caught that?

Her habit ( JMO) is to hit the bathroom first. While she's checking herself there, the SP comes out of the men's bathroom and attacks her from behind.
There's quite a struggle but SP finally overpowers her. He leaves her there and escapes thru the patio door to the outside or he goes out the SW double doors.

She is a bit in the hallway and when the girls come in , they find her pretty much right away as she's not far from the SW vestibule.

The only thing about this however is....what camera caught Missy coming in ?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Maybe SP was near the bathrooms. A camera would not have covered that right? However the camera on SW corner may have shown SP moving that way.

Missy drives up, her headlights sweeping the area. She piles her junk out of the truck but before she parks it out in the parking lot, she unlocks the SW doors and heads through the vestibule and takes a hard left to the bathrooms.
(But what camera would have caught that?

Her habit ( JMO) is to hit the bathroom first. While she's checking herself there, the SP comes out of the men's bathroom and attacks her from behind.
There's quite a struggle but SP finally overpowers her. He leaves her there and escapes thru the patio door to the outside or he goes out the SW double doors.

She is a bit in the hallway and when the girls come in , they find her pretty much right away as she's not far from the SW vestibule.

The only thing about this however is....what camera caught Missy coming in ?

Hmm, there probably would have been bloody footprints if SP exited that door. I think LE believes SP left the way they came in. JMO

Ok, thanks. There was a photo posted, but maybe it was from another area of the building.

Here's the most definitive pic I can offer to show there's clearly no other door(s) there. The doors you see are the ones that lead into the vestibule that then lead into the S end of the main (or west side) hallway. No others.

attachment.php

Attachments

• SW porch entrance.jpg
    SW porch entrance.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 399
Maybe so. Here's the most definitive pic I can offer to show there's clearly no other door(s) there. The doors you see are the ones that lead into the vestibule that then lead into the S end of the main (or west side) hallway. No others.

attachment.php

Thank you. We were posting at the same time ;-) Although, I didn't know how to capture the pic from Google maps, so I just inserted the link. Thanks again.

I would guess yes. Especially P3. And P2 as well. That cam view from c2 doesn't seem to extend far, with the lights off, and perhaps some doors open and obstructing the view as well. We do have to recognize that this is indeed where she went, starting at SW corner doors and moving northward up that main hallway, and perp was somewhere up there per LE. Maybe she was hit or grabbed and taken out of hallway, as well.

PS - Since LE swore under oath "The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video", then we can trust they don't have any video of the actual killing. A lie would jeopardize the case and subject someone to a perjury charge.

I thought there was contradictory information, because didn't LE say that the suspect left the same way they came in? So how would they know that if they never saw SP again? I hope someone has the quote.

ETA- a couple posts above mention bloody footprints--good thinking!

WOW. A wall at back in 1st pic, too . is 1st pic old? or where is it? EEK! JMO

I thought there was contradictory information, because didn't LE say that the suspect left the same way they came in? So how would they know that if they never saw SP again? I hope someone has the quote.

"Said under oath" is a difference-maker, where they said "The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video". That's not to say that they are going to be untrustworthy otherwise, but there's a different degree of accountability with sworn testimony. I think LE believes they know how perp left (out the kitchen door), without having seen it on cam, based on physical evidence and such, but iirc it's always been stated as what they believe rather than what they've seen.

My initial thought has always been she recognized SP voice....that maybe she didn't see him/her but SP said "hey MB, I'm in here, can you help me a second?" and she went to them. Far fetched I know...but, it has been one of my initial thoughts. Especially after affair information was made public. Timeframe is sooooo tight. Personally I don't believe that she would see SP in his/hear gear and not be panicked. Especially after not seeing any cars out front (but...could a police-type car have been parked in front already???). Personally I think SP was hiding and got MB with stun gun and went in for the kill. These are all just my opinions....wrote a list during Thread 1 so I could see if my initial thoughts changed or didn't after that first one. So far, they haven't really (although I'm completely open minded here and like to hear others thoughts).

If SP was a stranger, then speaking would not give their ID away. They may have shouted / waved for MB to come to a room saying there was a robbery- OR- treated her like a suspect and cuffed her. -OR- they chose to hide & surprise her.

If SP was known to MB, then speaking would give their ID away. The voice of a close friend, family member or work colleague would give MB a clue to run. So, they would have wanted to surprise her - OR- if she had a lover who liked to role play and dress up as policeman, swat dude, etc ....and the killer knew this... They might simply wave for her to come and she did. However, if SP was a cop / fireman that MB knew then they could speak freely about a robbery and she would believe them.

Hmm, there probably would have been bloody footprints if SP exited that door. I think LE believes SP left the way they came in. JMO
Wherever SP exited there would be the possibility of bloody footprints. However, it was noted that it appeared SP tried to clean up. I suspect there are paper towels in the bathrooms or something you could use to wipe with.

1 There are no additional doors from the SW porch, just the ones into the main hallway.
2 I believe that a body found in Room 2 would generally fall within the description "southwest corner of the interior of the building." (Alternately, I can see the auditorium itself being described as the "interior" and therefore its SW corner being the place mentioned.)

On this video.. [video=youtube;dFyae4KYe74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyae4KYe74[/video] at 4:18 you can hear a woman reporter ask "What door are they cleaning..." Chief responds "It's a door with inside the church that went to one of the interior rooms.." I really can't make out her next question.. but it sounds like she was asking if there was anything in that room that...?

Obviously the cleaning crew can be seen by the reporters from the SW porch. It could possibly be the auditorium door, or perhaps the rr door..

Chief also mentions additional unreleased video later on in this same PR

I'm not even sure what my point is now.. :scared: sheesh.

Hmm, just thinking about somethings and I was wondering about so here they are(all JMO):
-What if LE saying it was an "untargeted hit" meant that maybe it was someone trying to hurt CGs owner or business but didn't actually know MB? Or maybe some type of initiation to some group (not necessarily a gang,but maybe some weirdo group) and they went there with intent to kill, regardless who it was...
-The whole "in plan site" comment, was meant like they didn't hide her body(i.e. buried, dumped somewhere, put in a place she wouldn't be found for a while) Also if she was found where campers could see her through the doors why was there no 911 call til they actually found her? Would they not call right when they suspected seeing anything like that?
-Are the bathrooms locked or unlocked? Maybe SP hid in there then when heard missy, they yelled for help(works either way for man or woman) most people would go to check, Missy definitely seems she would and then attacked her then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly