TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 98307

Missy's CG equipment in the back of her minivan. This is what she would have been unloading and setting up prior to class.

The minivan was the vehicle she drove before getting the pickup she was driving the day she was murdered.

Thanks for this. I had always wondered why others had referenced MB going by the fire dept shortly before her death to get equipment. Now I see those fire hoses and it clicked - CG uses them in workouts, I assume whipping them up and down like a heavy rope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this. I had always wondered why others had referenced MB going by the fire dept shortly before her death to get equipment. Now I see those fire hoses and it clicked - CG uses them in workouts, I assume whipping them up and down like a heavy rope.

I recall, someone saying that she stopped by the fire department as well. Was that comfirmed.....best i can recall it was just speculation, but i woul love to know if in fact she did stop there. If so, it would probably frim up some of my speculation about a couple of things.

Yes, her Facebook page has several photos of the campers using the fire hoses.

Yes, CG uses firehouses in their workouts, and the trainers keep all equipment and bring it to each location. They don't store their stuff at any of their camp locations. I did CG for 3 years until January.

Frogs-good point on knowing when she got there. I don't know the layout of the church enough to know if they could've seen/heard her come in. Too many coincidences in this whole case. JMO.

I recall, someone saying that she stopped by the fire department as well. Was that comfirmed.....best i can recall it was just speculation, but i woul love to know if in fact she did stop there. If so, it would probably frim up some of my speculation about a couple of things.

As I recall it was posted here but not in published media anywhere. So who knows on the timing of it but she would have had to get the hoses at some point from somewhere. It would make sense to borrow or try to get a FD to donate.

That was my very first thought when I heard the murder was at the COC (no disrespect... but some adhere to a stricter way of life.). Taking into consideration the brutal manner in which MB was killed, and deliberately attacking her face and chest, leaving tools behind the way they did. That was before we knew about the creepy message, any infidelity/jealously motive, dog blood, the gun theory, the "killed for money" theory, or the B&E idea.

Huge misconception that its common for people in Christian churches to kill because of clothing. Jeez!
I never heard of it and Christianity has been around 2,000 years! 200 years in this country. The strictest group would be Amish, but i don't think that's likely either. JMO

I believe this was pure speculation. I brought it up in a post and ArkMimi sent me where the post had originally come from. It was from a poster( who is no longer here) so I discounted it immediately and retracted my remark.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I've always thought the perp being on camera was the key to this case being solved somewhat quickly. Now I wonder if this has only hurt the investigation and sent LE I'm a direction they would have never gone if there were no video cameras.

I have had the exact same thoughts. I first believed the video would be the key to solving the case. But virtually everyone has a different opinion about what they're seeing. Old, young, fat, pregnant, lean, male, female, athletic, feeble, experienced, inexperienced, injuries left side, injuries right, drunk, large feet, small feet with oversized shoes. We can't even agree on what the subject is wearing! It's crazy how we're all looking at the exact same thing but seeing something so completely different. If that's happening to us, it's probably happening to LE as well. It may actually be the reason the case will never be solved. So many people are just completely unable to see past the costume or camera distortions.

From the dog itself is not the only place to find hairs tho. Apparently they took Kilo everywhere with them. LE can get it from their car, home, trash, backyard, probably every other piece of clothing they own.

Even if LE found hairs consistent with Kilo on MB, that wouldn't really be significant, as she knew RB and his wife. Presumably they spent time together, or at least had a physical link connected through BB or the kids.

Was working out today and a man there walked just like SP. When I asked the trainer how he acquired the limp, he said MS.....and I know there were a number here who said that but I totally discounted it. I don't anymore. But.......

My question is...why dress up to completely disquise everything about youself except for the one thing you can.'t Granted, not a way, really to disguise that and/but....maybe whoever it is/was didn't figure that their walk would be broadcast around the world.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

yep, I don't believe the killer feels any remorse or guilt or worry at all. I think they are probably very pleased with what they did & how they did it.
I don't think SP was worried at first, but the longer it goes, the worse the nerves are getting. Tick tock..

And...I looked at her exercise video, and think "would she attract a stalker"? I'm a woman so its hard for me to relate, but i think so.
Her figure was way better than most women's.
She had an open Facebook with schedule.
Big circle of guys/gals she's around.
Was flirty to one or more guys--(never would judge her on tho'. Not worthy of death, but it could be dangerous with the wrong guy.
As we talked many times before--
First suspect is usu a husband/lover, then a relative, then someone you know, then a stranger. But just because the top of the list is the most likely, its not 100% accurate. Its happened in the past that the most obvious suspect isn't the real killer. So since we don't have all LE's info, i still am open about who the killer is.

If SP is the actual killer I will drink a beer and I HATE beer. This person was too calm to commit such a vicious act in my opinion.
Does not appear drunk or walk drunk. They are just there walking around - no actual let me smash everything to work myself up because I am so pi$$ed off and cant wait until she gets here and I will be ready.
No SP is like durt to durt nonchalantly walking around and then oh wait I hear her coming let me hide and then BAM. Please. Just not buying this.

(Not a hired hitman/woman unless they were given specific instructions to make it look like a B/E and then ruthless killer - only way this works for me with SP- then I may have to drink that beer.)

I have to know, what does a ruthless killer look like just before committing murder? What I mean is, is there video evidence of enough murders to get an idea of how someone might act in the moments leading up to it?

The reason I ask, is because I was physically abused by someone when I was younger. That person would calmly tidy things up while humming softly right before unleashing a storm of abusive rage. It was so predictable that to this very day, whenever I hear someone humming a song, I nearly have a panic attack.

I don't think people necessarily look or act a certain way before committing violent attacks. Especially if they're attempting to gather their courage or disguise their intentions. The calm before the storm is an expression that has significant meaning to me. I'd bet there are others out there who have noticed something similar.

I don't think SP was worried at first, but the longer it goes, the worse the nerves are getting. Tick tock..

If SP was under the impression that the church cameras were not working, imagine his/her surprise to see themselves blasted all over the media the following day! Oh snap! Watching, re-watching the video of their own distinguished walk. I hope that gives them some nervous discomfort.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by No it's not

Wow. I had absolutely no idea that was a thing.

Whew, you said it, blue -- I'm out of breath from reading all that.

We need more info to see if this angle could be part of a motive. Whew.

Jethro, I'm having trouble with your measurements. Would you review this excerpt from your prior post and correct the discrepancy?

You posted: From Google Earth measurements, and the County Tax CAD maps we can determine the building is 192 feet by 168 feet measured corner to corner. There are 3 foot eaves on each side. The taller inner sanctuary part is 120 by 196 and has 3 foot eaves all around it. Since the "outer" building abuts the inner building each side outside of the Sanctuary is 36 feet.

This may (or may not) be more helpful).

The outer dimensions of the building including eaves is 192x168.
The outer dimensions of the sanctuary including eaves is 120x96 feet.

If we subtract out the inner building from the outer building ...

192-120 = 72
168-96 = 72

That means there is 36 feet on each side of the building to the sanctuary.

The eaves of the building are 3 feet. On both the inner and outer buildings. They cancel out, in terms of the distance to from the outer edge of the building to the sanctuary because where they join at the sanctuary it would be under the 3 foot eaves of the taller sanctuary.

However, the sanctuary inside the building is smaller by 6 feet in each direction (3 foot eaves all around) that leaves it with an inner size of the sanctuary at 114x90.

Because each side to the sanctuary is 36 feet you also know the maximum size in width any one room can be with respect to the edge of the outer building toward the sanctuary.

The main hall is 16 feet wide (a little less due to outer drywall thickness) So for all the rooms on the West side of the building they can be no wider than 20 feet.
The north, south and east halls are 8 feet wide (a little less due to outer drywall thickness) so any rooms on those sides of the building cannot be more than 28 feet wide.

If you look at the property tax information for the church you can determine which covered area is which.
All measurements given below are as if you were looking at them.

The entry way to the vestibule on the northwest is 16 wide x 21 deep. That is the one that is 336 sq ft.
Each of the ones on the northeast and southeast are 12 wide and 11 deep. Those are the ones that are 132 sq ft.
The main entry on the west side is 24 feet wide and 10 ft 6 1/2 inches deep. That is the one that is 253 sq ft.

For the southwest area that entry way to the vestibule plus the patio area is 36 wide and 21 feet deep. That is the one that is 1730 sq ft. The bulk of it is the part that extends from the building edge over the driveway. I hadn't bothered with those dimensions since it isn't part of the building footprint proper. However, just like with the building the eaves of that don't count but the area it takes up where the eaves on the south side would be if this car port weren't there do. So not counting eaves it is probably 24 wide by 40 ft 7 in. (3 of which account for the eave space of the building) so I expect it extends about 37 ft 7in from the edge of the building outward. If it is 26 feet wide the distance will be shorter, obviously. But, like I said, I hadn't bothered with space outside the building footprint.

From this you can derive that the vestibules including the doors on all sides take up 7 feet of depth - approximately 5 feet between each sets of doors.
For the vestibules on the east side of the buildings the doors are aligned toward the sanctuary on each end. So there is about 6 feet of space to the side of the doors away from the sanctuary inside the vestibules.
For the vestibules at the southwest and northwest the doors are centered so there is space to both sides.
For the main entryway there are two pairs of double doors centered (6 feet from each side of the columns holding up the roof over the area). This opens into a deeper vestibule that is 12 feet wide to another set of double doors. The space between is 12 wide and 14 feet deep (again if you were facing them or going through them).

Determining the other dimensions for rooms is an exercise in counting ceiling tiles and making other estimates. However, wherever there are structural columns that are visible they will help in the placement of the room. On the north and south of the building the columns in rooms on both sides align with columns you see in the sanctuary (on both sides within the sanctuary too). The east and west sides are different and different from each other. Largely because of the support structure needed to hold up the main entry area on the east side. However, on both the east and west sides there will be columns that align with the corners of the sanctuary.

I believe I have figured out the columns for the west side. So I believe the room placement and dimensions there will hold up (except perhaps the bathrooms at the south end).
The east side is trickier but I have some visible columns (4 of them) to work with there so I am still adjusting that area in terms of adjustment in placement and dimension.

With the columns and knowing where the windows are that is how I know whether or not pictures that possibly are of the same room are really two different rooms.

One more thing about the structural columns. On the walls adjacent to the halls inside rooms the columns are hidden behind the drywall but you can see where they are if there is a door - like in room 8. The westernmost door in that room abuts a structural column - you'll see the line above and to the right of the door. So far, everywhere I have seen a door and a structural column I have found the door to be mounted to the immediate left of that column (looking inside the room out).

Hope it helps.

Thank you for the FYI. You have extended useful information to this case. In your esteemed opinion, Mormonism is a pseudo-Christian religion? If the website linked stated that it is the Church of Christ's beliefs how is one to know to discern it from an 'offshoot' of Mormonism?
Yes, I believe that to be true. And thank you. As for how we know who this group on the website is, names can be confusing, and people call themselves this or that to try to market themselves in certain ways, but their tenets tell the story. Claiming a "temple" site in America is a giveaway (the main Mormon group also has a "temple") as is the reference to a significant change in Christianity in about 1830 (the claim of new revelation to add to the Bible as we know it, being delivered to Joseph Smith). I won't turn this into a discussion of them, but that's not the same people we see at CCoC.

I truly do not wish to argue religion in the thread as my post was in response to another who stated the unsub may have utilized the priest/penitent binding privilege. So are the ministers of the Creekside CoC, ordained priests? My guess would be they are not. http://www.creeksidecc.com/meet-our-ministers/

The term "priest" is more a Catholic/Anglican concept, as is the concept of a rite of confession to them. You'll see neither of those here. Of course this church will have a leader, likely "ordained" by the church, who offers the sermon and acts as a shepherd spiritually, and who may offer counseling to the church members, but the idea that the perp might be a member here who has revealed his evil in some sort of confessional rite and is hiding behind some veil of secrecy wouldn't align with how this church operates.

Yes, Christians believe that forgiveness from God is possible for any sin. But I can't envision one who already has the love of God in his heart murdering someone in the first place. And we do believe that while God is gracious when we stumble, sin will still bring consequences in this life, and will obstruct our ability to have the joy of a walk with God and fellowship with other Christians, so by faith and the help of God, we avoid sin and do good to all, rather than the other way around.

The bottom line is, I can't imagine that a true believer who attends CCoC, or any other, would have committed this heinous act. It just doesn't fit.

Hope that helps.

We are rapidly approaching the three month point and there has STILL been no arrest. It would seem that this case is well on its way to becoming a cold case.

And...I looked at her exercise video, and think "would she attract a stalker"? I'm a woman so its hard for me to relate, but i think so.
Her figure was way better than most women's.
She had an open Facebook with schedule.
Big circle of guys/gals she's around.
Was flirty to one or more guys--(never would judge her on tho'. Not worthy of death, but it could be dangerous with the wrong guy.
As we talked many times before--
First suspect is usu a husband/lover, then a relative, then someone you know, then a stranger. But just because the top of the list is the most likely, its not 100% accurate. Its happened in the past that the most obvious suspect isn't the real killer. So since we don't have all LE's info, i still am open about who the killer is.

Anyone can attract a stalker you don't have to be a celebrity or famous, the stalker doesn't have to be attracted to them, they could be angry, jealous, delusional or in "love." Stalking happens more often than is reported on the news. A stalker can be so delusional they stalk an elderly woman and think she is a demon. I mean I've heard some really crazy things!

I have to know, what does a ruthless killer look like just before committing murder? What I mean is, is there video evidence of enough murders to get an idea of how someone might act in the moments leading up to it?

The reason I ask, is because I was physically abused by someone when I was younger. That person would calmly tidy things up while humming softly right before unleashing a storm of abusive rage. It was so predictable that to this very day, whenever I hear someone humming a song, I nearly have a panic attack.

I don't think people necessarily look or act a certain way before committing violent attacks. Especially if they're attempting to gather their courage or disguise their intentions. The calm before the storm is an expression that has significant meaning to me. I'd bet there are others out there who have noticed something similar.

yes. I've seen calm then suddenly violent people and it's truly frightening to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87