TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO: I think most people are not consious of their manerisms. Since the beginning, I have noticed at least a couple of dozen people walking similar. Its kinda like when you get a new car, and all of a sudden you see them everywhere. Maybe it's just me?
I've seen several with a similar gate. What I haven't seen is someone standing with their toes almost totally perpendicular.

I think the idea of it being a po'ed church goer is probably a pretty far stretch. 1st of all, not many if any church members would even see her or CG members considering the day of the week, and time of day class was held. 2nd, i doubt with all the things going on in the world today, they would have not already killed a dozen other people they were offended by for what ever reason.

Amen!

I have to know, what does a ruthless killer look like just before committing murder? What I mean is, is there video evidence of enough murders to get an idea of how someone might act in the moments leading up to it?

The reason I ask, is because I was physically abused by someone when I was younger. That person would calmly tidy things up while humming softly right before unleashing a storm of abusive rage. It was so predictable that to this very day, whenever I hear someone humming a song, I nearly have a panic attack.

I don't think people necessarily look or act a certain way before committing violent attacks. Especially if they're attempting to gather their courage or disguise their intentions. The calm before the storm is an expression that has significant meaning to me. I'd bet there are others out there who have noticed something similar.

I agree with you, I don't think people look or act a specific way before committing a violent act. Life experiences has made me a firm believer that you can't judge a book by it's cover. I don't think people realize how common the calm before the storm type of behavior is. I've had similar experiences with someone with that type of behavior and I've heard many others say the same thing. Sadly, there's not a one size fit's all, but wouldn't it be nice if there was? The world would certainly feel a lot safer and much happier if there was a one size fits all!!!

I'm sorry you endured what you did. Cheers to all the survivors!!!

So Jethro4WS- how tall is SP?
Don't have as precise a measurement as the great work Batbrat did on that. But the numbers I came up with were in the neighborhood of 5 feet 10.75 to 5 feet 11.05 tall. But I wouldn't put any dollar on a bet on those numbers.

Not sure how MPD ultimately got 5'2" to 5'7" but it would be interesting to know especially why such a broad range considering they went through all that work with the Tarrant County DA office people that are said to be expert at this stuff.

First, those doors are 30 inches. None of the doors are the size of the tiles. That hallway is 16 feet wide (a little less due to dry wall on the walls on each side). Those really are 4x4 squares aligned as a diamond.

To answer your question about where the actual main entrance ...
attachment.php

SP is clearly in front of that column. That column is located 44 feet from the start of the west hall looking north. (52 feet from the southwest vestibule inner doors.) That column is 1 foot wide. So the main entryway starts 45 feet down. About 10 to 15 feet behind SP. That main entry area is 24 feet wide. After that the hall extends another 45 feet until you get to the north hall way and 53 feet to the vestibule doors on that end.

I know the position of that column by calculating the numbers using the actual measurements of the building and combined with the tax information for that building and I know the width of the main entry and the length and width of the entryway on the north end of that hall (coincidentally it is the same on the south side, except it is combined with the patio area and the car port area in the tax info). Thus, I also know the width of that hallway.

You can see the pile of numbers I posted in reply to Scout for more about the building, and the various dimensions of things.

Please explain. I know the doors are various sizes; however, pretty sure the tiles at least in this hallway are not 48.
attachment.php

Just wanted clarification if this is main entrance as it is dark and blurry. Thank you.
attachment.php

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 304
  • main entrance.jpg
    main entrance.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 311
There are at least 3 that my wife downloaded. One includes a drive around the SWFA gun place as well. The other 2 are ones done at the same time showing different views of the church and woods behind the place. However, the people doing the videos are driving relatively fast and they move the camera from looking at the building to the woods and back again and you end up missing things you might want to see because they were recording for what they wanted to see.

Those videos allowed me to identify the window placement and spacing on the east side of the church as well as identify the door in the northwest entryway (prior to the vestibule) on the right - lawn type stuff seen in front of it so probably where they keep that kind of stuff (rake, spreader, etc) as well as to identify the door that is on the southeast corner before that vestibule on the left. You can see those doors on the maps I had put out.

I have an updated map I will be publishing soon with changes (I know I said I would have it out yesterday).

I've seen a couple of the videos in the past, but I can't find them now. If anyone can post links, I'd appreciate it.

Would 34" make sense? I am guessing it was a 4 foot diagonal that Jethro measured. So pythagorean puts the tiles at ~34" x 34" if the diagonal is exactly 48".

Please explain. I know the doors are various sizes; however, pretty sure the tiles at least in this hallway are not 48.
attachment.php

Just wanted clarification if this is main entrance as it is dark and blurry. Thank you.
attachment.php

FYI all of those do not work together as facts.

If those are truly 4' x 4' squares, then perp location at 8 diagonals from the SW entrance would be 45' 3.5" away. Which would not fit with perp location being 10-15 feet in front of the start of main entryway which is 45 feet away.

I suspect that those are not 4'x 4' tiles, as you think they are. But if that's not the error, then something else is miscalculated.
The distance to the column behind SP is 44 feet from the start of that hall and 52 feet from the inner southwest vestibule doors per the actual known dimensions of that building. SP is in front of that column. Really.

You are calculating the tiles as if they were laid, diagonally across that floor so that each tile across is laid on it's tip. If that were true, your calculation would be correct. And I would have never posted what I did, since I would rather not get trying to describe calculating the hypotenuse of a triangle of a bisected square.
What makes you think those tiles are laid diagonally?

Rather than there is a pattern on the tiles of a diamond, while the tile itself is actually square and laid square?

I am extremely confident that it is the latter. And that I didn't make a mistake.

image.jpeg

I think the tile size debate can be settled pretty easily by Batbrat using the paper signs and tiles shown in this photo. Would need to know the width of the border tiles, too, in order to use tile counting to determine distance in the corridor.

Yes, the diagonal puts each square tile "diagonal" at ~ 5'6, so if the tiles are 4' x 4,' the 8 tiles (diagonal) make for 45.25 feet of distance.
That would only be true if those tiles were actually laid diagonally.

That is a pattern of a diamond on a square tile. Those are square tiles laid side by side straight across that hall row by row.

That would only be true if those tiles were actually laid diagonally.

That is a pattern of a diamond on a square tile. Those are square tiles laid side by side straight across that hall row by row.

Ah, I think I see what you are saying! I don't see the square in the video, but follow what you are saying about a diamond pattern on a square tile.
I really have no clue about the dimensions of anything inside and was just trying to account for the door size, but I will definitely defer to your expertise on the church layout and dimensions! :)

Some things that bother me about this case:

1) in an interview with MT, I noticed that she calls the children, "his daughters ". My son is married and I would say "their" daughters.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...nvestigation_Dallas-Fort-Worth-376655521.html

2) RB walks exactly like SW...why emulate RB? Why set him up? Jmo, but that is NOT RB in the church in SWAT gear

3) the bloody inexpensive shirt..why take that to the dry cleaners? Cost 1/2 what it would be to buy a new one..(Laura Scott brand)
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

4) the SP has a fairly prominent nose. I don't know how to do a screen grab, but if you freeze frame this video at .51, you can see what I mean.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUISKYJsJqw&feature=youtu.be

5) why are they putting those children on display? They seem to want to 'prove' what good parents and grand parents they are. Jmo, but I would NOT post photos of the kids-especially if I thought a murderer was on the loose. What are they trying to prove?

6) BB manages the media..
https://youtu.be/lnBJ17dtx48

7) BB suspicious behavior..
https://youtu.be/0zoXOQHeBxA

not saying the family did it, but I would like to hear their answers. I think there is a possibility they've been set up...but why?

O/T

http://www.people.com/article/remem...ed?xid=email-truecrime-20160715PM-21018352-hd

"She loved those boys fiercely, those boys were her life," Kent says, adding that Jenna enjoyed baking them "extravagant" birthday cakes. Kent says that it is difficult for her to imagine how Jenna's mother-in-law could have robbed her own grandchildren of their mother.

"How could another mother take away a mother?" she says.

One shouldn't think of that (above) being an opportunity but indeed there are mothers who would kill another mother. Inconceivably but possible. I don't want to learn of similarities in case MB.

Want to see something scary

[video=youtube;_F5n4hm_8Fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F5n4hm_8Fk[/video]

MB letter interview. see both stories.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes. What you put between the yellow lines is the main entrance.
Really, those are 4x4 tiles. 16 foot wide hallway. 4 tiles across. There are partials on each end. The easy way to see this is to look at when SP heads to the next hall. That is an 8 foot hallway. Look at the tiles across the front of that hall you should see that 2 fit across.

But that is the last I will say about those tiles.

Want to see something scary

[video=youtube;_F5n4hm_8Fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F5n4hm_8Fk[/video]

MB letter interview. see both stories.
Does anyone remember in the beginning in an interview with MB, she stated something to the affect (iirc) she asked her daughter KS to go over to BB and Missy's house right after BB called her regarding the news of Missy?
IIRC, it was quite early and my question is,,,,,,, why ask KS to go when MT lives closer?

Does anyone remember in the beginning in an interview with MB, she stated something to the affect (iirc) she asked her daughter KS to go over to BB and Missy's house right after BB called her regarding the news of Missy?
IIRC, it was quite early and my question is,,,,,,, why ask KS to go when MT lives closer?

My recollection is that they didn't know Missy was dead when they first heard. Reportedly, she was found unresponsive. MT intended to go to the hospital to be with Missy.

Yes. What you put between the yellow lines is the main entrance.
Really, those are 4x4 tiles. 16 foot wide hallway. 4 tiles across. There are partials on each end. The easy way to see this is to look at when SP heads to the next hall. That is an 8 foot hallway. Look at the tiles across the front of that hall you should see that 2 fit across.

But that is the last I will say about those tiles.

I understand you do not want to talk about the tiles; however, counting the tiles from one side to the other is about 3.75 tiles. The diagonal of a square tile is 68.3 inches (There abouts) which puts your hallway at 20.5'.

I believe these are 32 to 36 inch tiles and puts the hallway between 13 an 14 feet. Sorry do not mean to be snarky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3