TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone else find it odd that the 911 audio has not been released? That is usually one of the first things the media requests under FOIA. I have a feeling one of the agencies working on this asked media to back off a bit. Time will tell. JMO.

No, it isn't odd in Texas. This state isn't known for transparency in LE. If it's something that will clearly show an officer-involved shooting was justified, they'll release it because it's in their best interest to do so. But other than that, they'll sit on it.

I am reasonably confident that the vehicle involved in this car jacking is a Toyota Camry. That video isn't the greatest. And the Camry can look like an Altima. In going to the convenience store earlier this morning it just so happened that as I was leaving the store a Camry pulled in. So, I did some research. Like, walked around the car and from different angles and distance and got a pretty decent view of all that. Of course, when the driver of that vehicle came out of the store he was interested in just what the heck I was doing.

The Toyota Camry will look a lot similar to a Nissan Maxima from the distance and angles from that video and a Nissan Altima can look similar to a NIssan Maxima. So that is why I am only reasonably confident. If I had to order them I would put it Toyota Camry, Nissan Maxima, Nissan Altima.

Thank you for your thoughts on it. It's interesting that you're thinking Camry in the carjacking. I know for years and years the Camry has been one of the most often stolen sedans. An article in 2014 ranked it #5 on that list (the Nissan Altima was #10). It would make sense that when going out to steal a vehicle, these guys would use a stolen vehicle to do it (with plates switched).

(Looking at the videos again)

I believe this person has possibly NOT been "inside" this church before.

(No matter what other reason they may be 'leaving' doors open),

it seems that (while 'waiting'), they are CURIOUS.

(After opening door, they step in just a little bit, and step right back out. And then continue walking.)

When the person comes to that double-door, and does the doorknob,
the bottom comes open,
and if you look closely at the video,
the person's head goes back a little (in which the way it is done, the body language of that seems to me to say,
the person is 'surprised', about that door. i.e., thinking, "huh", to themself.)
They then open the top part,
step inside for just a second,
leave that door open,
and continue walking on.

```````
And here is a question to ponder:
Is the person intentionally leaving the doors open, for a reason,

OR

after they satisfy their "curiosity",
do they just see no reason to, close the door back.

Would there be any real reason, to close it back.
(Not that I can come up with.)

I noticed the same thing. They seemed surprised to find a Dutch door. Also, this is why I've never thought it was an interrupted burglary - they don't seem to be actually going in any rooms to see if there are valuables. Imo, they are looking for space to commit the murder.

Also, I don't see multiple perps - if there is more than one they all have the odd gait. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another website has a user stating that Terri's last FB post was April 17th, day before her murder, and she posted, "It's going down. Time to start prepping." Can anyone verify that? ???

We're all aware of her CG posts about training, the rainy weather, and changing class details, but I'm assuming the above-mentioned post was on her personal account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I think this case is bigger than the track we've been on here. The ATF, marshals, and FBI don't get involved otherwise. Either stolen guns, explosives, illegal drugs, or organized crime would be suspected for the various organizations to justify involvement.

One article said 2 dozen investigators, including those from the above organizations, are actively working the case, of which ONLY FIVE of those 24 are local detectives. The released info, videos, search warrants, etc, are precisely planned as a means of coaxing out the people involved. It could be playing on the ego (s) of the perps, with the goal of eliciting a response or "correction" from them.

I have faith this will be solved. They've gone quiet not because the case is going cold, but rather because they are meticulously choreographing the perp(s) own walk onto his/their own proverbial sword.

Other agencies had to get involved because Midlothian PD is small and has very little experience with murder investigations. The fact that MPD has needed help from others doesn't mean that the scope of the investigation is large, IMHO.

Other agencies had to get involved because Midlothian PD is small and has very little experience with murder investigations. The fact that MPD has needed help from others doesn't mean that the scope of the investigation is large, IMHO.
That wouldn't explain the FBI AND the ATF AND the marshals. But time will tell.

Another website has a user stating that Terri's last FB post was April 17th, day before her murder, and she posted, "It's going down. Time to start prepping." Can anyone verify that? ???

We're all aware of her CG posts about training, the rainy weather, and changing class details, but I'm assuming the above-mentioned post was on her personal account.

Replying to my own post...I wonder if it was just tough-speak for a gladiator workout.

They still have common horizontal velcro straps. The ones SP seems to be wearing are wrapped and crossed in the back. I am wondering if they are too large and they are trying to cross the straps over to make them fit in length?

attachment.php
NIN, Do you think there is any chance that what is there might be a holster strapped to that leg with a Rossi .410 in it with the handle pointed away from the camera?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rossi410.png
    Rossi410.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 423
That wouldn't explain the FBI AND the ATP AND the marshals. But time will tell.

Didn't Midlo LE need help from NYC LE too? That's a lot of resources! I agree with you, privateaye.....something bigger going on here!

Didn't Midlo LE need help from NYC LE too? That's a lot of resources! I agree with you, privateaye.....something bigger going on here!
Ok, hear me out, disclaimer: following are stream of thought ideas, nothing else:
Corrupt cops
Illegal guns
Illegal steroid sales at fitness place

But what's the explanation of why the light on the helmet is off the entire time and then just randomly is now on...after the video gets jumpy? That's a completely different person walking back up the hallway with light on helmet. Helmet light was not originally on. Then video jumps, new person walking back up the hall, light on. I think the video is spliced because it shows multiple perps interacting with one another.
My theory, is that after the camera looking east down the hall no longer detected movement - the open dutch doors were blocking - SP moved on further down the hall. The door they were at is a second door to the same room with the dutch doors. Just past that door is a set of glass just like you see at the southwest entry vestibule. That is where the library is. I believe SP went in there. Within that library is a suspected door that connects to the offices where the pastor and other elders are located and that SP went through there and exited the office door to the hall and started back down the hallway. It would be dark within the library and office area.

While I haven't depicted the suspected door on my map of the church you can see what I am talking about.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ChurchLayout_20160715.jpg
    ChurchLayout_20160715.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 308

Sure it would. The fact that the video appeared to show someone in police gear - that was a red flag that automatically brought in the cavalry.

Actually that's the last public post that is up now. https://www.facebook.com/missy.bevers?fref=ts

"It's going down CG Midlo....food prepping on the way! Very soon, we will plan a food prepping party outing!

Chicken, ground turkey, eggs, fresh green veggies, sweet potatoes, steel cut oats, blueberries, strawberries, grapefruit, mangos, coconut water, spinach, and watermelon...because I've been craving watermelon forever! "

Some of her last public posts are not on display any longer. I know that one of the last few posts from the day was something to the effect "if its raining we're training"

Actually that's the last public post that is up now. https://www.facebook.com/missy.bevers?fref=ts

"It's going down CG Midlo....food prepping on the way! Very soon, we will plan a food prepping party outing!

Chicken, ground turkey, eggs, fresh green veggies, sweet potatoes, steel cut oats, blueberries, strawberries, grapefruit, mangos, coconut water, spinach, and watermelon...because I've been craving watermelon forever! "

Some of her last public posts are not on display any longer. I know that one of the last few posts from the day was something to the effect "if its raining we're training"
Thank you for the clarification. Funny how that got distorted on the other website

Ok, hear me out, disclaimer: following are stream of thought ideas, nothing else:
Corrupt cops
Illegal guns
Illegal steroid sales at fitness place

I've thought about this line of thinking many times but was left wondering why anyone would think by eliminating MB, she wouldn't have told someone else or documented her findings in writing. Unless of course she was an eye witness & they had already threatened her not to talk & she knew they meant business???

The perps may have felt that an eye witness to their crime has to "go" .... No if's and's or but's. Mandatory.

I'm not sure that was ever something that was deleted. If you go back far enough on her FB, you find several times where she posted an image with that saying, in advance of a camp in which the weather forecast predicted rain. These images are common on the Internet, like the one here:

attachment.php

I think someone saw it on her FB from an earlier date, then mistakenly thought it was from the night before her death and when they couldn't find it later, they thought it had been deleted. JMHO.

Attachments

• raining.jpg
    raining.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 335
I've thought about this line of thinking many times but was left wondering why anyone would think by eliminating MB, she wouldn't have told someone else or documented her findings in writing. Unless of course she was an eye witness & they had already threatened her not to talk & she knew they meant business???

The perps may have felt that an eye witness to their crime has to "go" .... No if's and's or but's. Mandatory.
Yeah, to me the only reason would be if she knew or saw something. However, I will say that I usually think the simpler explanation is usually the truth (it's personal/relationship oriented), but the involvement of the other agencies has me wondering

You'd be surprised why and when these other agencies get involved especially with social media involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member