TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jethro4WS - referencing your post page 46 this thread, post#681- re: Altima photos. The MPD car of interest is a four-door sedan version. The Altima for 2010-2012 years was produced as a two-door coupe or a four-door sedan. I enlarged your photos as much as possible, and I am unconvinced that your photo depicts a four-door sedan both because I cannot make out a back door exterior handle and also it doesn't look like there is room for two doors on that side to the rear wheel well. You have your Google originals and maybe they are clearer, can you clarify this? Thank you.
Okay. Will try to.

attachment.php

The handle should be that blur you see at the end of the arrow. About this photo. The google car was headed on the road it was on in the lane furthest from this car. Approximately 60-65 feet from the car. The part of the parking lot it is located in is at a diagonal. So to get this picture you have to be about 75-100 to the left of that car to get it positioned (on a clock face about 2 o'clock) so that you can see the rear window area to see the angle that connects to the body at (one way to help identify an Altima). That will put this shot from about 120 feet away. And you can notice the google blur they do around the rear tire back and that also extends upward. I am fairly certain the door line is there too within the blur.

You can see it better (the handle) in the smaller picture that gets the best shot your will have of the rear of the vehicle.

attachment.php

I know it is hard to see. I am confident this is a 4 door silver 2010-2012 Nissan Altima.

Attachments

• AltimaHandle.png
    AltimaHandle.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 312
  • AltimaHandle2.png
    AltimaHandle2.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 310
The video I watched on here today really seems to me to almost be like someone who is actually worked security or something like that previously, Just the impression I got, still not sure if male or female. Will watch again.

Didn't Midlo LE need help from NYC LE too? That's a lot of resources! I agree with you, privateaye.....something bigger going on here!
NYC loaned Stingrays to MPD...cell phones ping off a stingray as if it were a tower. The phones can then be compared to SW obtained tower data.

I'm not sure that was ever something that was deleted. If you go back far enough on her FB, you find several times where she posted an image with that saying, in advance of a camp in which the weather forecast predicted rain. These images are common on the Internet, like the one here:

attachment.php

I think someone saw it on her FB from an earlier date, then mistakenly thought it was from the night before her death and when they couldn't find it later, they thought it had been deleted. JMHO.

IIRC, several of her last posts are not showing now including a few regarding CG. There was one about she needed to sign off because she had to get up at 3:30 am.

Did anyone screen shot her FB before the changes?

scroll to number 4 http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/terri...lice-tactical-gear-photos-video-husband-kids/

But I do want to point out that this vehicle does have a special license plate and I know that folks had been working with the photos MPD released and some thought that vehicle might have a special plate.

Now, I have spent about a hundred hours, combing the streets of northern Ellis county looking to find that Altima elsewhere. I do think there is a reasonable chance of finding it again.

Jethro, I went back and re-read this post again (snipped for brevity above to show what is relevant to my question).

Google usually blurs license plates automatically. You're stating that the car in question has a specialty license plate. So did Google fail to blur the car's plate, and that's how you were able to tell that it had a specialty plate? Were you able to read it?

And how do you think you have a reasonable chance of finding that particular car again, since so many of the plates in Google street view ARE blurred?

If the campers who found MB were such good friends, friends enough to have BB's phone number, then why did one of them wait outside until the other one was there to get out and look for MB? Why did C1 sit in the car waiting until C2 arrived?

This is a good point, roadrunner. If they were that close, I'm surprised that they didn't go in to help Missy with her setup, maybe use the bathroom one last time before training non-stop for an hour, etc.

Other agencies had to get involved because Midlothian PD is small and has very little experience with murder investigations. The fact that MPD has needed help from others doesn't mean that the scope of the investigation is large, IMHO.
Also, I believe FBI was involved because I believe it would make it more expedient to facilitate interstate warrants since some of the persons MPD took interest in early were across state lines, plus they could avoid travel by having field agents closer do some leg work. Homeland was probably involved because TSA is part of that department. TSA would have access to cameras at the airports where they probably could see BB for example going through the security lines. ATF, I believe was in there purely for use of a potential firearm. Not just the dog to try to detect residue, but possibly to identify potential make/model of weapons, if any. The US Marshals seem to get involved in many things but I suspect initially they might be consulted to learn if they have any fugitives that might be people to look at for the crime.

As you say, this is an investigation requiring resources that MPD just doesn't have. Analysts to help them decipher what actually was going on with what SP was doing. Access to better image enhancement software, data recovery, etc.

Most respectfully snipped for space more than for any other reason. Kudos for an excellent and thoughtful post. :thinking:

Well, from what I have seen from the video and what took place at that church MPD should be looking for someone that is intelligent, confident, disciplined, cool under pressure.

<snip>

They define goals. Research and plan, as best they can, the steps and milestones to that goal. Then get to work gathering the tools they need and go about executing the plan. They don't fear failure. But they don't gamble either, unless they have to - least risk is first choice. They understand risks, calculate them, and move forward or stop based on that. They understand how much of each step of a plan is controlled by them and how much is controlled by others.

They never start something and never finish.

<snip>

They are cool under pressure, and aren't rattled, but they do react. They would act to re-establish control if possible or stop (or get out) if they believed they could not. They have experience in such situations. They certainly have trained for them.

Control is their dominant (or most valued) asset (possession). They aren't a control-freak. They don't lash out or go all passive-agressive if they don't get their way. But they are organized. Their home is order. Their financials are in order. They don't go out to control others. Their other assets - intelligence, discipline, cool under pressure - are subordinate tools leveraged to support and maintain control.

They are familiar with tools. They have either used these specific tools before or they have used tools, and used them properly throughout their life. They may have experience with remodeling, or even some construction or demolition work, maybe on their own home or a previous one, family farm, something like a Habitat for Humanity, or perhaps mission work - especially where access to the best tools may not be possible, so able to work with hand tools proficiently.

They aren't squeamish. I haven't gotten into my theory of how Missy was killed and the aftermath but it couldn't be done if they are squeamish. I am unsure whether the person has killed a human before, but they have killed other animals. They hunt.

<snip>

While their quarry may know the place better they have the element of surprise. They have the initiative. And much like a hunted animal, the victim is unaware of the box they have been placed in.

There was much said on here about the gear. From it being motorcycle gear and/or various pieces to make it look like tactical gear. I believe it to be actual tactical gear. I don't believe it to be cheap either. As I said earlier, they identify the equipment they need to do something right and get exactly what they need. Same with the breach tools and other tools. This might very well might have cost $1000-$2000 or more. So they have money. They aren't fabulously wealthy but they are nowhere near hurting. They are disciplined savers. Not exactly frugal, but then again they buy what they need and nothing overtly extravagant. They have cash on hand. Probably what would be a large sum to most of us, say $2000 or so (perhaps a little more) in small bills in a safe in their home maybe even some precious metals. <snip>

The goal was to kill Missy and the money necessary just another tool to achieve the goal.

I believe that it is possible the date Missy was killed was not the original planned date. That it is possible it was moved because the circumstances surrounding the week leading to her killing presented a better opportunity. If I had to suggest a date, perhaps May 6th or May4th or even May 9th based on the phases of the moon. I believe that the person(s) arrived and left the church location on foot. You can't predict the weather that far in advance but you wouldn't want clear skies and a bright moon.

So, this is some of what I think about in terms of the kind of person could commit this crime the way they did. Hopefully, MPD has considered all of these.

Research and plan, as best they can
Just as we have managed to do by using the online information available to us, sans the SP CCTV, the SP could develop a floor plan without ever stepping foot into the Church prior to the murder as well as their escape route by utilizing google earth.

Same with the breach tools and other tools.
Isn't a gun or rifle considered a breaching tool?

you wouldn't want clear skies and a bright moon
LEO told me once that crimes frequently take place during a thunderstorm for the obvious reasons: less threat of being heard; less threat of being seen.

Probably what would be a large sum to most of us, say $2000 or so (perhaps a little more) in small bills in a safe in their home maybe even some precious metals.
Concur the SP has ample funds available. Possibly more value than your supposition. Coming with a numismatic background and, in particular, knowledge of a banknote's or paper currency's value, I see bands of hundreds collected in a safe place. Many people possess a safe in their home where they store valuables, especially for storing cash, collectables and weaponry. Given my personal professional experience, there is more people who collect high end valuables than most people realize. Due mostly to today's current environment, many of today's homes are built with a secreted walk-in vaulted safe space.

MPD should be looking for someone that is intelligent, confident, disciplined, cool under pressure.
Thank you, Jethro. I am pleased to see the thread turning its focus back onto the SP(s). IMHO, you nailed the SP in your psychological profile assessment.

I believe the last we heard is that there was a backlog, so testing would take a while.

Are you stating: "If" they do have DNA, you heard there was a backlog, so "if" they have DNA, testing would take a while.

Yes, in the past I have read about: DNA "backlogs", and when there is a "backlog", police sometimes do not get results back on a case until: YEARS later.

(I am wondering, though: If a case is one that just "recently" occurred, is there some way they can put a "rush" on that one. ???)

Are you stating: "If" they do have DNA, you heard there was a backlog, so "if" they have DNA, testing would take a while.
I think that was in regards to the bloodstained church DNA tests.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Shirt sorry

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Jethro, I went back and re-read this post again (snipped for brevity above to show what is relevant to my question).

Google usually blurs license plates automatically. You're stating that the car in question has a specialty license plate. So did Google fail to blur the car's plate, and that's how you were able to tell that it had a specialty plate? Were you able to read it?

And how do you think you have a reasonable chance of finding that particular car again, since so many of the plates in Google street view ARE blurred?
To answer the first part you can see despite the blur ...

attachment.php

It is not as blurred as others but this one is still blurred enough to not be able to discern any numbers.

As for finding that vehicle elsewhere, I have found at another location associated with my POI(s) about 35 or so miles from where this car is located - and not at their home - what appears to be a silver Nissan in a parking lot. I have a side view and a rear view that were taken on different dates but it is in the same parking spot (assigned, reserved?)

The images do have some issues.

The first issue is with the side view and it is one caused by google. If you have ever used Street view and you are looking at something that should be a straight line, like say a roof edge and one part looks lower or higher than others you will see mismatched graphic tile alignments. Along with blurring. I believe it to be an Altima but I can't say that with as much certainty as the other vehicle picture.

The second issue is with the rear view. Now in this view I again believe it is an Altima but this shot is from far away. I had to navigate around the block to get a rear view. The color will look off but I am reasonably certain it is silver and the combination of shade and image quality affects that. That rear view shows what may be a yellow decal of some sort on the bumper. The plate is completely undecipherable not just in terms of determining anything about whether it is special or not.

These images are from later dates than the photos of the other vehicle. There is more uncertainty of the images from the second known location.

Attachments

• AltimaPlate.png
    AltimaPlate.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 484
The cars you posted are definitely Altima. I used to have a maxima and they're similar. I don't know about the car that was blurred from the house pic.

The video I watched on here today really seems to me to almost be like someone who is actually worked security or something like that previously, Just the impression I got, still not sure if male or female. Will watch again.

Yeah. As if they are, walking around "like" ("pretending" to be)...something or another.

(a "wanna-be-cop",
/or "wanna-be-swat")

"Police",
is stated on that vest.

(That person might not "really" walk like that,
otherwise.)

(One poster stated: That the walk/sway reminded them of, how a cop, might walk.)

```````
Looking up this stuff on Google, I came across that,
(some type of) "gamers",
wear this type of get-up. (tactical gear)

Although I am not sure what type of "game", it was referring to.

```````
I am not sure it 'is' the case,
but it almost seems like, at this particular moment,
this person seems to be in some sort of, "fantasy" world. ("acting")

NIN, Do you think there is any chance that what is there might be a holster strapped to that leg with a Rossi .410 in it with the handle pointed away from the camera?

attachment.php
If so, that may help explain the weird walk.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Ok, hear me out, disclaimer: following are stream of thought ideas, nothing else:
Corrupt cops
Illegal guns
Illegal steroid sales at fitness place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I think that's a valid stream of consciousness; (been thinking along those lines for a couple dozen threads, now).

Another website has a user stating that Terri's last FB post was April 17th, day before her murder, and she posted, "It's going down. Time to start prepping." Can anyone verify that? ???

We're all aware of her CG posts about training, the rainy weather, and changing class details, but I'm assuming the above-mentioned post was on her personal account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yes, but the post was in reference to some serious juicing she was going to do (or some sort of health food prep). She had an accompanying photo posted of all the food just brought home from the store, covering the kitchen counter. (I have the screenshot, but that's the gist of it, to my recollection.)

NIN, Do you think there is any chance that what is there might be a holster strapped to that leg with a Rossi .410 in it with the handle pointed away from the camera?

attachment.php

Oh my, I hope that's not the case..

-Nin

Video games and geocaching..just like to point out this. Probably a coincidence, but wow..

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member