TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that same thought. The campers don't normally wait until right at 5am to walk up to the workout area. Now, with heavy rain, maybe they did sit in cars a bit longer, but I still would think at least 1 or 2 campers would have been up to the covered workout space by 4:55ish. If they could easily see her, I think they would have ran in and called 911 immediately. My guess is she wasn't visible, so at 5:00am when class should start they thought it was odd she wasn't out yet, and they went in to find her.

I've been personally told by someone local they didn't see her when they walked up...so they went inside looking and found her. When one of them found her, that person performed CPR. With all due respect to campers who found her, I will not give any other details nor reveal their gender.

I've been personally told by someone local they didn't see her when they walked up...so they went inside looking and found her. When one of them found her, that person performed CPR. With all do respect to campers who found her, I will not give any other details nor reveal their gender.

Thank you for your insight, welcome and very sorry for what happened to Missy. I am also genuinely sorry for all the campers and their horrific experience.

-Nin

Random thoughts:

1) cell phones ping towers at intervals. Even if a 'burner' cell phone was used it would ping nearby wifi hot spots and towers giving police a direction of travel of the phone. There is a setting to turn this off, but very few people in the general public know about it or change it. My thought is...did the SP take a cell phone? The SW covers the possibility and a burner phone was mentioned as a possibility. If SP had one, cell tower dumps could lead to his/her front door. Did SP turn the phone off? Has a cellphone been thrown away? It would still have minutes on it..

2) did we ever find out who the naked photo guy was who liked to pose in police gear? Any ideas?

attachment.php

RBBM

Interesting!!!! 🤔 I'm trying to catch up on posts, this one caught my eye. Something new to sleuth.
Makes me go hmmmmmm 😮

JMO 🐮

Thanks

Midlothian Police Department was asked today on their FB page via FB message to clarify what entrance MB used. They confirmed it was the covered entrance. Here is the screenshot:

a8a4595b6914fc9f14225e75b386df66.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally!!!! Thanks to whoever asked that question, great thinking 👍🏼

JMO 🐮
Thanks

Elle'Bee - Hmm. I thought Porte Cochere was a NOLA thing but only for the uptown houses, for everyone else is is a carport.

Ummm, yeah. I've never heard those words until this case. Not even sure how to pronounce them! Interesting because if the official definition was from it being used for carriages....because we own horses, and yet I've still never heard of it!

I don't know that even matters what that area is called. From photos, Missy's truck was parked there.

Man I hope this case is solved soon! The not knowing drives me bonkers! I can't imagine what Missy's family and loved ones feel.

AFAIK, what we've been told is that she walked toward the suspect location...that the murder is not captured on video... And finally that neither she nor the perp are caught on video again.

So I don't think it's clear as to the REASON she stops being recorded. Could be she gets far enough away that the camera shuts off. Or could be that she leaves the field of view by turning a corner or going into a room.

RBBM

We have not seen the whole surveillance video so according to what the LE has provided us, I personally think s/he's seen after the murder walking down the hallway when they tend to stagger.

For some sick reason, I think the perpetrator may have videotaped the murder. 😡

JMO 🐮

RBBM

We have not seen the whole surveillance video so according to what the LE has provided us, I personally think s/he's seen after the murder walking down the hallway when they tend to stagger.

No,,the SW says "neither the suspect nor victim, is seen again on video". LE cannot lie in a sworn statement to a judge.

The local media doesn't want to work for their news gathering. They wait on MPD to schedule a press conference or issue a press release.

MPD isn't disclosing much, either, even when pressed for it. They are relying on that opinion from the AG that they don't have to.

IMHO, either MPD is going to have to release more info out of desperation if and when the trail grows colder, or else the media outlets will have to band together and file a lawsuit where several outlets share in the costs.

Agreed!! And I don't live in Texas.
I'm getting cold waiting for a bit of information myself.

JMO 🐮

You are painting with a wide brush, though. A lawsuit could be based on certain items that are not cut and dried.

The remainder of the video footage, for instance. LE has stated that the rest of the footage just shows more of the same type of movements as what's on the two minutes.

http://digitalcommons.law.msu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1048&context=lr

RSFS

O/T
Too bad they didn't use that on Hillary 😂
Sorry I couldn't resist, had to break up the seriousness of lawsuits. No harmful effects intended.

JMO 🐮

RBBM

On this video.. [video=youtube;dFyae4KYe74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyae4KYe74[/video] at 4:18 you can hear a woman reporter ask "What door are they cleaning..." Chief responds "It's a door with inside the church that went to one of the interior rooms.." I really can't make out her next question.. but it sounds like she was asking if there was anything in that room that...?

Obviously the cleaning crew can be seen by the reporters from the SW porch. It could possibly be the auditorium door, or perhaps the rr door..

Chief also mentions additional unreleased video later on in this same PR

I'm not even sure what my point is now.. :scared: sheesh.

rodee, respectfully, I listened with headphones. They are discussing the SP when the Chief is asked, "What door are they swinging at?"

The below is my proposed explanation that accounts for every one of those questions.

1 MB enters the SW doors under the awning area.
2 As she does, she is picked on cam, first by the cam noted as c1 which has a peripheral view all the way into the vestibule itself.
3 As she steps further northward up/down the main hallway, she is picked up by cam c2 which is looking over her shoulder.
4 Perp is lurking ahead, in one of the locations noted (P1, P2, or P3), having been seen by the cams earlier but not seen by MB as she enters and takes that stroll.
5 As she moves further up/down the hallway, per the arrow, the cam c2 loses sight of her movement and stops recording, and sometime shortly after that perp attacks.
6 Perhaps as he attacks, he pulls her out of the hallway. Perhaps she is first subdued then dragged to a spot, perhaps not.
7 Ultimately her body ends up in one of the places marked by an X, or maybe at P1 or P2 location, all generally in SW corner of the building's interior.
8 From any of those spots, an unseen-by-cam exit could have been possible out the kitchen door on N side of building, as LE believes.

attachment.php

I am catching up so this may have been said already.

one flaw with your plan that I see - LE says they do not see MB after she walks towards were SP is and they do not see the murder or MZb again. How do you drag a body around and not be seen by those cameras ? Also I personally do not believe she was found in either one of those areas - I think LE would have said she was found in a room in the SW corner of the building.. JMO

On this video.. [video=youtube;dFyae4KYe74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyae4KYe74[/video] at 4:18 you can hear a woman reporter ask "What door are they cleaning..."

I used my zillion-dollar headphones to listen, and I believe the reporter asks "What door are they swinging at?" (presumably referring to the door SP swings his hammer at in the final video sequence).

Chief responds "It's a door with inside the church that went to one of the interior rooms.."
<snip>

Unfortunately, I don't think there was a discussion of cleaning crews. I was hoping that was the case. It would have helped me with my layout. :\

Growing up in SCour house had a single carport. We used the term for houses specifically.

I just quizzed my wife, who is Texas born and raised. She doesn't follow the Missy Bevers case and knows nothing about he church.

I said if you went to a church that had a big covered entrance that you drove under to let people out, what would you call that?

She said in Texas, we call that an awning.

To me an awning is made of fabric, not constructed.

So now that it has been confirmed by the MPD that Missy entered through the doors where her truck was parked, I agree with Steve that her body could have been found in the SW corner of the auditorium. That would explain why the attack was not caught on camera & why perp was not seen again on camera. Perp must have walked through auditorium to opposite side and entered hallway where kitchen was and left the way he came. I don't believe that there is a camera in that hallway, is there?

Good observation &#128077;&#127996;

This has been my opinion from the very beginning, by keeping notes and listening to the updates.

She was murdered in the SW corner, body found near auditorium, and SP left the same way they entered.

JMO &#128046;

Regarding this video, I always find it interesting to view human behavior. If one were to look at who I'm assuming is LE standing behind the Chief; what would you make of 6:09 and 9:51 of the video? Just curious.

Can you post your thoughts please?

Thanks

I've been personally told by someone local they didn't see her when they walked up...so they went inside looking and found her. When one of them found her, that person performed CPR. With all due respect to campers who found her, I will not give any other details nor reveal their gender.

Thank you for being so nice to inform us. I'm very sorry the CG campers. Sad times &#128557;

Justice for Missy &#127801;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member