TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cow:

NIN, would you expound on these two points for a bit more of understanding, please?

1) If, in the SP's mind, Missy was in some manner disgracing the CoC, why did SP feel murdering her would be a forgiven sin upon Judgement Day? Murder is against the tenets of the CoC since they wholly believe in both testaments of the Bible.

1) Never have I been one to feel that MB did anything at or inside the church other than perform her duties as a CG trainer. If the SP was a CoC member, why wait seven months to kill her for what they deemed to be a "disgrace" worthy of crucifying?

Church of Christ
Basic Beliefs

6. We believe in the literal second coming and millennial reign of Jesus Christ; in the resurrection of the Dead, and in Eternal Judgment; that men will be rewarded or punished according to the good or evil they may have done.
(Mat 16:27; Rev 20 : 1-6, 12-15, 22: 12; 1 Ne 7:55-62; 2 Ne 12:87-99; A 19:66-69)

http://www.churchofchrist-tl.org/basicBeliefs.html

O/T that is a new revelation to me.
Basic belief:

23. We believe a temple will be built in this generation, in Independence, Missouri, wherein Christ will reveal himself and endow his servants whom he chooses with power to preach the gospel in all the world to every kindred, tongue and people, that the promises of God to Israel may be fulfilled.
(Mic 4:1-2; Mal 3:1-4; 3 Ne 10:4; Eth 6:8)

Regarding your first point, mental health issues (not screened and possibly not diagnosed or the complete opposite screened and diagnosed?) may play a role here. The motive may be completely irrational and yet justifiable from the perp's point of view or just due to their illness.

BTK (killer) for example was an avid churchgoer and even the acting president of the church council! At some point LE knew it was Rader due to the church's metadata contained in the floppy disk he sent in. They still needed to get more DNA evidence to finally arrest him.

Not saying, that our perp is necessarily in any leading position at the C Church. Not even claiming the perp is indeed affiliated with the C church (janitor? repair guy/gal?). It is all theory on my part and it does make my heart ache to even consider that angle. The C church community has endured pain and fear due to MB's murder. But so has her family. At this time, anyone matching the physical appearance of SP could be the killer.

Regarding your second point, this wasn't a "wait" IMO. This was accumulated hate getting to a boiling-over point due to something, that possibly happened a few weeks ago prior to the murder.

See, when we look at what has really changed after MB's death, there are those things we are not privy too, i.e. any life insurances or divorce consultations for example. There are also changes like the CG camp not booting any longer at the C church, or so I understand. Certainly an angle to consider involving a possible church affiliate.

That's regarding your points. In addition I like to point out, that this entire case can easily go from intricately planned and executed to stupid and lucky. Why so? Listen to this story:

A 4 y old one day paints an incredible piece of artwork. Everyone is completely stunned with the little "genius". He painted a woman sitting on a ledge during sunset with long dark hair, sitting with her back towards the viewer. Perfect perspective. They ask him how he did it. He replies: "I just painted, what I saw." Everyone is shocked. Where was the mysterious woman? Being further questioned the boy says: " I drew that bottle over there.." and he is pointing to a medicine bottle..no woman on there..just instructions and a brownish bottle.

Our case is so highly discussed, because from day one, more questions are being raised than being answered. In the end we will probably all be shaking our heads and be asking how they did it..only to discover...tic tac toe or something.-Nin

One of my farther out there thoughts... was that little Kilo gave his life not because of a dog fight, but because someone was worried about dog hairs that may have transferred to MB's body, if someone was paranoid that Kilo had contact with any of SP's gear. If the animal was destroyed, then no more dog hairs for comparison after a thorough cleaning of everywhere that dog had ever lived or visited. I am not implying that RB or VB had anything to do with the murder either, it is just something I considered when shirtgate came up that the thing they wanted to dispose of was poor Kilo.

I also think Kilo's death was odd-timing.

No that is not what I meant. I was just offering ideas. Someone said maybe it was someone who thought that she had wronged the church or something to that nature. Also they weren't members of that church they went to the Cowboy Church and the only connection to this church is CG. Its hard to say what happened and why. Anymore you just don't know what someone would kill for. Its getting worse as time goes by. JMO
Agree. There are fanatics and extremists in this world. Many use religion to justify their cause. Europe has been plagued by religious wars for centuries. Obviously the person who committed this crime was not a true God fearing person. Any motive is possible when you are dealing with an irrational or crazed person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

From the dog itself is not the only place to find hairs tho. Apparently they took Kilo everywhere with them. LE can get it from their car, home, trash, backyard, probably every other piece of clothing they own.

Not if someone spent the last two months cleaning non-stop.

If SP is the actual killer I will drink a beer and I HATE beer. This person was too calm to commit such a vicious act in my opinion.
Does not appear drunk or walk drunk. They are just there walking around - no actual let me smash everything to work myself up because I am so pi$$ed off and cant wait until she gets here and I will be ready.
No SP is like durt to durt nonchalantly walking around and then oh wait I hear her coming let me hide and then BAM. Please. Just not buying this.

(Not a hired hitman/woman unless they were given specific instructions to make it look like a B/E and then ruthless killer - only way this works for me with SP- then I may have to drink that beer.)

I also think Kilo's death was odd-timing.

Just my opinion, but I do not think that RB murdered his dog to cover hair evidence. They were staying at the daughters house, and her Dog (big dog, dont recall the breed) tried to eat Kilo and ultimatly killed him, or her, what ever it was. With just having had a death in the family, I would probably have dropped my shirts off at the cleaners as well, rather than ask someone to put on a load of laundry. Being that they flew home in a rush, and prior were traveling in an RB, I doubt they were carrying a lot of luggage and maybe none at all. Would you pack up and consider if you had enough formal wear if you got the call that your daughter N law was murdered, or would you head straight to the airport and catch the 1st flight out to be with your family. As for the dog. The dogs were not close. They did not live in the same house, and I doubt everyone there was concentrating on what or where the dogs were and big dog ate little dog because he was in his territory.

If SP is the actual killer I will drink a beer and I HATE beer. This person was too calm to commit such a vicious act in my opinion.
Does not appear drunk or walk drunk. They are just there walking around - no actual let me smash everything to work myself up because I am so pi$$ed off and cant wait until she gets here and I will be ready.
No SP is like durt to durt nonchalantly walking around and then oh wait I hear her coming let me hide and then BAM. Please. Just not buying this.

(Not a hired hitman/woman unless they were given specific instructions to make it look like a B/E and then ruthless killer - only way this works for me with SP- then I may have to drink that beer.)

I have yet to chime in on the multiple suspects theory, but I guess now is as good a time as any. IMO....I have seen no evidence that even suggest another person was at the crime scene at the time. As for the perps demeanor, well I think he was at rest, relieved even that he knew MB was going to be dead and he would not have to anquish over her living and who knows what with BB> This was his GF and he just couldnt stand it anymore. Either that or he is a psychopath who may or may not have been obsessed and had little to no feelings at all.

My thoughts, thank you!
Therapy with a psychologist or mediator and facebooking "I love you" for 10 months (why does BB know the exactly time and why did he even say it??) .

Just guessing here, but I know from their FB posts that the Bevers went on a family vacation out of state last July. That was 9 months before the murder.

It's my understanding that the divorce filing was 10 months to a year before the murder, IIRC. Is that a definite? I guess the TOS about not sleuthing the divorce still stands? I've seen many references to one of them filing for divorce but don't want to perpetuate something that isn't confirmed.

One could speculate that perhaps the marriage hit a really low point, someone filed for divorce (perhaps), and that turned into a wake-up call and the two decided to work it out. If things were really bad, that vacation probably would not have happened, but it did happen, despite being so soon after the (alleged) divorce filing. So maybe the marriage improved and then they went on their trip, all around the 9 or 10 month mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to chime in on the multiple suspects theory, but I guess now is as good a time as any. IMO....I have seen no evidence that even suggest another person was at the crime scene at the time. As for the perps demeanor, well I think he was at rest, relieved even that he knew MB was going to be dead and he would not have to anquish over her living and who knows what with BB> This was his GF and he just couldnt stand it anymore. Either that or he is a psychopath who may or may not have been obsessed and had little to no feelings at all.

Neither have I

Not if someone spent the last two months cleaning non-stop.
I lost my dog a year ago and I still find his hair. Maybe not as easy and even tho I'm OCD on cleanliness maybe I'm not as good at it. Lol! Also considering how much many have pointed out RB and VB frequency in travel......surely they haven't had much time for cleaning non stop

I lost my dog a year ago and I still find his hair. Maybe not as easy and even tho I'm OCD on cleanliness maybe I'm not as good at it. Lol! Also considering how much many have pointed out RB and VB frequency in travel......surely they haven't had much time for cleaning non stop

Yes, i completely agree
I found dog hair in my husband's running shoes a long long time after we lost our Dobies

I think only 1 person was at the church and murdered her, but I think that others were aware of what was going to happen. JMO.

BBM: Or, they figured it out after the fact??? That said, I think there are people who know who the perp is, but are protecting him/her.

BBM: Or, they figured it out after the fact??? That said, I think there are people who know who the perp is, but are protecting him/her.

With the time line being so close I cannot see a second person not involved. Someone had to have told SP - ok she is driving up and she is by herself - get ready. JMO

I have posted it before. POI is possibly a CChurch affiliate. Motive: MB "disgraced" "their" church with something, that was either directly or indirectly (tape) witnessed by that person not so long prior to MB's murder. The CG group in general was an "eyesore" to that person. They wanted them to find MB "crucified" at the church. They "cleansed" the church by their action. Somebody knows, but is bound by priest-penitent privilege. LE was still tipped off by a person close to person with knowledge. Bevers family.. is not involved.

All IMO

-Nin

I estimate app 400 - 500+ members based on this. It's a blog I cannot post, but you can google it: A+Revelation+of+Things+to+Come-+Embracing+the+Change+Agenda

-Nin

I saw three - Money, Sex and Relationship.
I'm all but counting out:
-Random (way to much detail. No longer believe it was possible for SP to be this lucky). It was highly planned.
-Burglary (doesn't look like one, front to back)
-Religious (extremely rare in modern Christianity)
-Complicated (she was by all accounts a relatively simple person)
-Nefarious (gun-running, et al) She was a home schooling mom.
So we narrow the circle quite a bit. So why can't we find someone pretty close by, who was REALLY mad at her, that is on video and walks and stands this uniquely and was out at 3,4 in the morning crawling around a church, wearing Swat gear?
ps We have (or should have) every call, text, e-mail, she ever made or was a part of and every dollar (where, when, how much) in the past 6 months.
Last edited by WannaBDetective; Today at 07:36 AM.

I don't necessarily agree with the church theory (although I find it interesting), but just wanted to point out that the blog mentioned is anything but modern Christianity in my opinion. I live in the Bible Belt and that is religious extremism imo (anti-women etc.) I would have agreed with you about modern Christianity, if I hadn't read through that website for the last hour. Please don't think I am calling you out, that is not my intent at all, just wanted to point out that site is pretty extreme IMO.

Not implicating anyone on that forum, but *if* someone had those same views I can see that Missy could have been seemed as a threat to their church. IMO

*snipped and bbm

Wow. I had absolutely no idea that was a thing.

OH, yeah........I learned about that sort of thing several years ago. Pervasive and scary. But that letter was written to the blog in 2009. I snooped around a bit but don't see a connection to this murder. JMO

image.jpg

Missy's CG equipment in the back of her minivan. This is what she would have been unloading and setting up prior to class.

The minivan was the vehicle she drove before getting the pickup she was driving the day she was murdered.

ETA: The source of the photo is Missy's public Facebook page, posted 4/29/2015.

Just my opinion, but I do not think that RB murdered his dog to cover hair evidence. They were staying at the daughters house, and her Dog (big dog, dont recall the breed) tried to eat Kilo and ultimatly killed him, or her, what ever it was. With just having had a death in the family, I would probably have dropped my shirts off at the cleaners as well, rather than ask someone to put on a load of laundry. Being that they flew home in a rush, and prior were traveling in an RB, I doubt they were carrying a lot of luggage and maybe none at all. Would you pack up and consider if you had enough formal wear if you got the call that your daughter N law was murdered, or would you head straight to the airport and catch the 1st flight out to be with your family. As for the dog. The dogs were not close. They did not live in the same house, and I doubt everyone there was concentrating on what or where the dogs were and big dog ate little dog because he was in his territory.

I see your point but I still have my own theories that i will keep to myself for now.

Jethro, I'm having trouble with your measurements. Would you review this excerpt from your prior post and correct the discrepancy?

You posted: From Google Earth measurements, and the County Tax CAD maps we can determine the building is 192 feet by 168 feet measured corner to corner. There are 3 foot eaves on each side. The taller inner sanctuary part is 120 by 196 and has 3 foot eaves all around it. Since the "outer" building abuts the inner building each side outside of the Sanctuary is 36 feet.
Sure the outer dimensions are 192x168. The Sanctuary is 120x96 feet (that was the typo).

Just guessing here, but I know from their FB posts that the Bevers went on a family vacation out of state last July. That was 9 months before the murder.

It's my understanding that the divorce filing was 10 months to a year before the murder, IIRC. Is that a definite? I guess the TOS about not sleuthing the divorce still stands? I've seen many references to one of them filing for divorce but don't want to perpetuate something that isn't confirmed.

One could speculate that perhaps the marriage hit a really low point, someone filed for divorce (perhaps), and that turned into a wake-up call and the two decided to work it out. If things were really bad, that vacation probably would not have happened, but it did happen, despite being so soon after the (alleged) divorce filing. So maybe the marriage improved and then they went on their trip, all around the 9 or 10 month mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For some reason I can't login until I respond.. Sorry.
While I'm here tho, your scenario works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap