TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, why did the perp broke the glass of the NE entrance double doors, and yet made their entry through the metal kitchen door, supposedly by breaking in the glass panel and engaging the panic bar by reaching inside according to LE presser? Why was the kitchen door not locked - panic bar disengaged ? Especially, if the church knew of the outside surveillances not properly functioning?

The blood drive in the church's parking lot the day before Missy was murdered may have served as a good "excuse" for forgetting to lock that kitchen door, if that door is usually being kept locked. Or, that door is never being locked. Then again, why not?

Even if the perp pretested, whether the church had an alarm or not, why not entering through the already broken glass doors (NE)?

-Nin

Hey some have had the theory that the perp stayed in the church over night and if you think about it, that might make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the perp spent a considerable time in the kitchen area, yes. I also think, the perp had a key to the kitchen outside door. All the window and glass doors breaks were staged in my opinion. I don't think they spent the night, but they may have shown up well in advance and have prepared the outside staging part - perhaps it wasn't raining yet-, as well as any other preparations in the kitchen area. All MOO

-Nin

I applaud everyone's effort, and input. I think there is substance to a lot of what has been brought up here, and some where deep in all the throries and speculations, lies the truth.
When I started following this case, WS was my go to place after the LE commentary and any new news releases. For the 1st 2 months, I would venture to say that most of what was posted here was based in fact, or derived from fact. Asside from theories of corse, but the theories were in a tight grouping across the board and also were at that time speculations based mostly on what we know and could verify.

I dont do SM, FB or other. I read. I am inquisative by nature, and not one who is quick to jump to conclusions. I, as everyone else here, wish we had more information. Everything here has been an interesting read.

That being said. some of the theories as of late, are kinda all over the board, and it seems to be a lot of bickering over the last few days. There has also been page after page of someone or another pleading their case, on a theory, or going overboard in trying to convince others that they are correct. We will not all agree, and that is o.k. I don't discount anyones theory, nor do I necesarily agree with many of them. All of this being the case, MPO is that most often cases like this boil down to the simpelest of answers. That may not be the case here, but if you put it in context, the alternative sounds like a Pink Panther movie.

Case in point: In almost any combination, barring a couple of relavent bits of information, makes for a real novel.

MB was per the most accepted, or at least putforth theories here.
Targeted by a family member, possibly this person put a hit out on her, or had the job done by another family member. The parties involved, coordinated elaborite alabi's including haveing a customer of one of there employers pay for one of the trips. They used social media to help establish their alabi. The suspect, who because he/she walks a certain way, has been narrowed down to most likley 2 people, althouth one of them(not a family member) has kind of dropped out of the running latley. Dresses up in swat gear (CONFIRMED), Is either dropped off at the scene where his/her accomplice(possibly plural) waites outside with a walki talkie playing lookout.(hope this person knows how to keep their mouth shut), or they come through the woods on a dirtbike(where no evidence was left), or possibly, crept up on an electric vespa, that was possibly brought close to the scene in the trunk of a car, as the suspect, either right or left handed spends considerable time trying to breech the door. Once inside, the perp who was possibly drunk or under the influence, stages a break in, while waiting on the victim. (ACTIONS CONFIRMED BY VIDEO, AND STAGED BREAK IN PLAUSABLE). Perp, was either fat, or skinny with padding. Suspect commits the act, using a pick hammer, a gun, and a screwdriver to remove the bullet, or dart. There was possibly a struggle (plausable). The suspect either, washes up in an undisclosed location within the church, or leaves in swatgear, most likley walking, riding a dirtbike, vespa, or having been picked up by one of possibly up to several accomplices. Suspect , possibly LE or reserve LE, may have cleaned up, and doubled back to work the scene. Possibly barried or burned the gear before returning, or it could be hidden somewhere. LE knows more than they are telling us. Much More. The family Knows who did it, and are either protecting them, or begging them to come forward on their own, so they dont have to turn them in. Apparently, the suspect is known by LE, and has lawered up, thus LE has not been able to bring them in, and they may also be tied to dirty cops within the department who were stealing guns from lock up, and that is probably where the gun came from. One of the suspects is now out and about vacationing as if nothing ever happened. WOW!

Well. That just about sums it up. But you left out my Catfish Killer alt. theory. Seriously though, after hearing from DrPam, I'm backing off BB. I'm gonna try and zip it. Won't be easy!

I have found it shocking that Missy's In-laws were so eager to publicly announce that she had been having an affair, they could have privately told the police that, but no they told the media, why do that knowing that your granddaughters are going to hear this and that it would cause more pain. I find the Bevers family to be very cold, those poor girls!! I think they were trying to take the focus off of themselves and make us think it was her lover who did it. Since they knew that Missy had an affair then surely they knew who it was with!!!
I agree with this. MT gives the impression that MB was the only parent being unfaithful and even if that was true, it is a terrible thing to let the grand-daughters find out. IMHO MT is a real piece of work...

I agree with this. MT gives the impression that MB was the only parent being unfaithful and even if that was true, it is a terrible thing to let the grand-daughters find out. IMHO MT is a real piece of work...
To be fair, the search warrants contained that information and were released it wasn't as if the grandchildren were going to be shielded from that information. It wouldn't surprise me if the family were told ahead of the media so the kids wouldn't hear about it first from the media or from friends. Keep in mind that at the time of that Missy's mother was living in the Bever's household with BB and the kids. Unless she is some kind of doormat I don't think she would let them talk down her own daughter and her own grandchildren's mother right in front of her.

To be fair, the search warrants contained that information and were released it wasn't as if the grandchildren were going to be shielded from that information. It wouldn't surprise me if the family were told ahead of the media so the kids wouldn't hear about it first from the media or from friends. Keep in mind that at the time of that Missy's mother was living in the Bever's household with BB and the kids. Unless she is some kind of doormat I don't think she would let them talk down her own daughter and her own grandchildren's mother right in front of her.
Any word at all re: missy's parents? Do they see their grandkids? Seems the kids are still in Oregon with the bever family?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

One major question I keep asking myself is, and all this is JMO... But would we be questioning BB if he had never done all the interviews the way he did? IMO that's the one that points me to him the most... I mean not only did your wife just die a few hours prior, but she was MURDERED!!! It's not like she died in her sleep peacefully(no matter what that would still be an inappropriate thing to do!!!) I mean it's your wife, weather you were happy together or not right now didnt matter! You loved her once, and if you love your children then you love her because she is their mother.. I know people who have passed peacefully and I still was shaken up for a little while... And your ok with talking to the media and giving an interview before anything else?! That's just plain out crazy to me.. If he would've told the media to give their family some privacy and maybe a week or a few days later done a short but respectful interview then I wouldn't have in questioned him, especially if LE said they corroborated his alibi... But the way he and the rest of the B family were so okay with interviews and telling the media how she cheated is too hinky to me to all be coincidental...

I had never heard that MBs mother way staying there at the time? Then why did they call KS and MT to go watch the kids after this happened??

I have found it shocking that Missy's In-laws were so eager to publicly announce that she had been having an affair, they could have privately told the police that, but no they told the media, why do that knowing that your granddaughters are going to hear this and that it would cause more pain. I find the Bevers family to be very cold, those poor girls!! I think they were trying to take the focus off of themselves and make us think it was her lover who did it. Since they knew that Missy had an affair then surely they knew who it was with!!!

Actually BB told LE about the marital issues and financial problems in an effort to be forthcoming. http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew/...missy-bevers-received-creepy-linkedin-message at about :12 mark

The info was listed in one of the SW before the Bever clan mentioned it. MSM reported it first.

I had never heard that MBs mother way staying there at the time? Then why did they call KS and MT to go watch the kids after this happened??
Missy's mother came from Jacksboro after she was told Missy had been killed to help BB out with the kids. She had stayed there for weeks by the time it was mentioned in an interview sometime late in may - I believe it was the interview BB had with the Fox affiliate.

She wasn't staying with them prior to Missy's murder.

Actually the SWs did not contain any information of an affair... either by MB or BB. The LI SW referenced communications that were "familiar and flirtatious." That can mean many things. The affidavit for the AT&T SW mentioned that the couple was experiencing "martial and financial difficulties." Once again, that can mean many things, and it certainly doesn't point fingers. Out of respect for the victim and her family, the SWs did not detail the nature of those problems. However, both MT and KS have been sure to clarify some of it for us. :facepalm:

Regardless of whether or not the Bevers/Tucker/Stout families were complicit in MB's death, their behavior has been less than ideal. I feel for the three girls.

Hey some have had the theory that the perp stayed in the church over night and if you think about it, that might make sense?

Except he would have had to avoid activating a camera for hours.

Actually BB told LE about the marital issues and financial problems in an effort to be forthcoming. http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew/...missy-bevers-received-creepy-linkedin-message at about :12 mark

The info was listed in one of the SW before the Bever clan mentioned it. MSM reported it first.
Which is perfectly fine. It's the right thing not to hold back from the police, but they have run their mouths to the press every time they got the chance! That's not ok! Not taking issue with you..just can't believe what a 'caring' way MT has about her

Sleuthing on innocent persons is not allowed.

Posts containing screenshots related to innocent individuals have been removed.

The question is, why did the perp broke the glass of the NE entrance double doors, and yet made their entry through the metal kitchen door, supposedly by breaking in the glass panel and engaging the panic bar by reaching inside according to LE presser? Why was the kitchen door not locked - panic bar disengaged ? Especially, if the church knew of the outside surveillances not properly functioning?

The blood drive in the church's parking lot the day before Missy was murdered may have served as a good "excuse" for forgetting to lock that kitchen door, if that door is usually being kept locked. Or, that door is never being locked. Then again, why not?

Even if the perp pretested, whether the church had an alarm or not, why not entering through the already broken glass doors (NE)?

-Nin
So many questions....I can't wait for an arrest and trial so we can get some answers!

IF BB talks - he's wrong. If he doesn't talk - he's wrong. There is nothing he can do to satisfy everyone. It is best he just talks to LE and lets the public speculate since they will no matter what he says or does.

it makes sense now that I think about it, all the speculation that there were 2 killers involved in this crime. One may have dropped off the swatperp while the other acted as ' look out". That way when Missy pulled into the church there was no car there to cause alarm or concren. maybe there is something to that car in the gun store parking lot afterall.

Right, it's unlikely the SWFA personnel who first saw the video would have thought someone who just pulled in the driveway to get their bearings while traveling in the rain was casing their store for robbery. They had to have done more than sit in the driveway. Perhaps they came back more than once.

Actually the SWs did not contain any information of an affair... either by MB or BB. The LI SW referenced communications that were "familiar and flirtatious." That can mean many things. The affidavit for the AT&T SW mentioned that the couple was experiencing "martial and financial difficulties." Once again, that can mean many things, and it certainly doesn't point fingers. Out of respect for the victim and her family, the SWs did not detail the nature of those problems. However, both MT and KS have been sure to clarify some of it for us. :facepalm:

Regardless of whether or not the Bevers/Tucker/Stout families were complicit in MB's death, their behavior has been less than ideal. I feel for the three girls.

Your right it doesn't detail what the SW means. The AT&T SW does say

"an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) outside of the marriage."

One major question I keep asking myself is, and all this is JMO... But would we be questioning BB if he had never done all the interviews the way he did? IMO that's the one that points me to him the most... I mean not only did your wife just die a few hours prior, but she was MURDERED!!! It's not like she died in her sleep peacefully(no matter what that would still be an inappropriate thing to do!!!) I mean it's your wife, weather you were happy together or not right now didnt matter! You loved her once, and if you love your children then you love her because she is their mother.. I know people who have passed peacefully and I still was shaken up for a little while... And your ok with talking to the media and giving an interview before anything else?! That's just plain out crazy to me.. If he would've told the media to give their family some privacy and maybe a week or a few days later done a short but respectful interview then I wouldn't have in questioned him, especially if LE said they corroborated his alibi... But the way he and the rest of the B family were so okay with interviews and telling the media how she cheated is too hinky to me to all be coincidental...

Most certainly he probably can't win either way. That first interview you mention... He spoke for 4 minutes then said he was done and tried to break away. A savy reporter asked one more question, and the interview went on for another 23 MINUTES. Crazy

In the SW for MB's iPhone and ipad it states on page 6
BBM
" the subject is seen walking throughout the building holding a hammer, breaking windows and going through offices"

I've never noticed that before that LE has video of SP going through offices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph